Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Inspiration and Wisdom > Weight Loss Journals
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2013, 01:19 PM   #541
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: verbqueen
Stats: 224/163
WOE: LC/HF, for now
Ya know, Miss Cheryl--I think you and I have something in common, and what it is is TOO MUCH PRIDE. I like to think I already know everything there is to know, and how to do everything, and I always assume (heck, usually correctly ) that I am the most competent person in the room.

This is all just to say that it's probably a very good growing experience for you to stretch your boundaries, learn something that you are NOT already skilled at, something that you have to rely on someone else's expertise to perfect. I had a very similar experience with starting voice lessons at age 45. She had me do embarrassing things--making strange, silly noises, hanging over from the waist like a limp ragdoll, lying on the floor with a stack of encyclopedias on my belly and exhaling in a hiss, all around feeling really undignified and mildly humiliated. And oh, listening to the tapes of my lessons she sent me home with, facing up to how weak, small and pitiful my voice sounded was just a miserable experience. But I stayed with it, and although it took longer than I'd hoped for (six years!), I eventually got where I wanted to be!

So go back, have more lessons! Fall in, struggle, make mistakes, and plaster a smile on your face and persevere! You'll be a happier person for it!

Oh, and congrats to you for having the courage to take up a new sport! You rock!

My (old) HCG Journal

My NEW Journal
verbqueen is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 08-03-2013, 01:20 PM   #542
Blabbermouth!!!

P.S. Forgot to add--Ian is my son! The one who lives in Seattle now.
Old 08-03-2013, 01:29 PM   #543
Big Yapper!

Gallery: CherylB
Quote:
Originally Posted by verbqueen View Post
Ya know, Miss Cheryl--I think you and I have something in common, and what it is is TOO MUCH PRIDE. I like to think I already know everything there is to know, and how to do everything, and I always assume (heck, usually correctly ) that I am the most competent person in the room.

This is all just to say that it's probably a very good growing experience for you to stretch your boundaries, learn something that you are NOT already skilled at, something that you have to rely on someone else's expertise to perfect. I had a very similar experience with starting voice lessons at age 45. She had me do embarrassing things--making strange, silly noises, hanging over from the waist like a limp ragdoll, lying on the floor with a stack of encyclopedias on my belly and exhaling in a hiss, all around feeling really undignified and mildly humiliated. And oh, listening to the tapes of my lessons she sent me home with, facing up to how weak, small and pitiful my voice sounded was just a miserable experience. But I stayed with it, and although it took longer than I'd hoped for (six years!), I eventually got where I wanted to be!

So go back, have more lessons! Fall in, struggle, make mistakes, and plaster a smile on your face and persevere! You'll be a happier person for it!

Oh, and congrats to you for having the courage to take up a new sport! You rock!

It's so nice to be understood. I love you, man!

I never knew you only took up singing "mid-stream."
CherylB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 01:57 PM   #544
Big Yapper!

OMG! Check out this video. This is what I will learn how to do next time I come out of the boat.

Old 08-03-2013, 02:00 PM   #545
Big Yapper!

Granted, this guy had a spray skirt and I didn't have that kind of boat. If I had known how to reenter and flip over, my boat would have had a lot of water in it. But still! I love this method and will practice it.
Old 08-03-2013, 02:16 PM   #546
Blabbermouth!!!

Gosh, he seemed to be hanging upside down under water for a long time. Scary!
Old 08-03-2013, 02:32 PM   #547
Big Yapper!

Yeah; cause he had a spray skirt to reapply. But by doing it upside down, he didn't get any water inside the boat and didn't have to struggle (like I did) against gravity to get back inside when it was righted. I don't know why he started with his head in the cockpit like that. I thought he might be orienting himself and grabbing another breath of air before sliding into position. An advanced move for sure. A lot more graceful! Something to shoot for.
Old 08-04-2013, 11:04 AM   #548
Big Yapper!

It's a lovely day today. Low 70's with a breeze. And I'm working this afternoon so all the better. After work, the three of us barn staff members are having a meeting to go over how the new schedule will look. I think I have it already figured out in my head, from texting back and forth with the morning girl. She told me she needs to keep her Thursday (which is a double) and wants to pick up the one morning shift that the other girl is vacating.

So if my days I currently have stay the same, I'll be picking up Tuesday pm and then every other weekend I'll have either Friday or Saturday pm as well. I could be completely wrong about this. All I know is our manager has to work every other weekend as a Paramedic so we have to work around that fact.

My pectorals are a bit tender today after my kayaking capsize and reentry. I thought I'd be a lot more sore than I am. I have four bruises that I can see; all from trying to get my belly up onto that boat while being snagged by that metal ring. I guess the guy was a little freaked out by my fall into the water cause it was a big goof-up on his part to have me try and climb up over that metal ring. The boat should have been turned around. Oh well. Just goes to show that we are all living and learning.

I cancelled my appointment with the gym instructor. I just couldn't face getting up to an alarm and getting out of bed to be somewhere before 1pm, two days in a row. I left a message on their machine and just hope they got it and relayed it to him. I am never a no-show. Not my style.

So, that's all the news, except I didn't tell you I saw a bunny nibbling something in a flower garden that is centrally located in our back yard. I was worried he'd run and catch Cisco's eye when I let her out to do her business but the smart little thing snuck into the dense flower patch and laid low. Cissy never detected it was there. She doesn't have the best nose around. She's more a "thrill of the chase" kind of dog.

Her eye ulcer is not healing. It must be three months now since we began all these meds twice daily. I think I'll be shelling out $150 for the cross-hatching this month. I don't know what other choice I have. It bothers her and I can't let this go on and on like it has been. Poor little munchkin.

Well, have a great day, everyone. I will do my best to have one, too.
Old 08-04-2013, 06:24 PM   #549
Big Yapper!

Quick note. Work was fine. To save you from hearing me #^*&$ for an hour about minor annoyances that get under my skin, it was fine. I think the schedule has been worked out for August. I won't be working 5 shifts, only 4. The manager needs to pick up two paying shifts herself and says that this may change. Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.

I just hate when she's there. She makes my life so freaking complicated!!!! It sticks under my craw! On the other hand, she said she'll take the Sunday of the Labor Day weekend, so I can tell my family that the picnic will be held here on that day. That gives us plenty of time to plan. And I can start scratching some money together to pay for my part of it. I will also finally get this house clean and super-organized. It takes people coming over to motivate me from my slovenly ways.

I picked up Cissy after work and grabbed a few things, intending to take her to the Fish and Game to swim and also for me to check out the kayak. It started to rain like crazy before we even got there and it never stopped. It just varied in intensity. I got out of the car and took pics of a rainbow and Cissy just ran around while I monkeyed with the kayak on dry land. I know a lot more about it than I did before tonight.

One thing I learned is that I need a pair of pliers to adjust the foot pedals. It's one platform rather than the two that the newer kayak had (yesterday.) There is some other thing to adjust in the center but I have no idea what for. I need to google it for details.

I also discovered that when they give a weight range from between 100 and 200 lbs, they mean just that. Currently, I am too big for the boat. I got in it but I wasn't comfortable getting in the water and paddling around. My center of gravity is too high and my legs are too big around for them to slide under the sides of the cockpit.

In other words, I'm too fat. Just need to put it inside the folder of growing evidence that I need to take responsibility for my life.

Last edited by CherylB; 08-04-2013 at 06:29 PM..
Old 08-04-2013, 07:22 PM   #550
Big Yapper!

Oh, yeah. The rainbow pics. Here they are. Phone camera's best.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 003.jpg (25.7 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg 004.jpg (19.8 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg 005.jpg (20.5 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg 006.jpg (22.4 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg 007.jpg (24.6 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg 008.jpg (22.1 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg 009.jpg (15.6 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg 010.jpg (17.9 KB, 1 views)
Old 08-04-2013, 07:28 PM   #551
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: DebbyL
Stats: 168/130/128
WOE: Maintenance
Start Date: WtLoss->Sept11-Oct12->Maint.
Glad your schedule is working in your favor for Labour day. Good to have motivation to clean too. I have company coming on the 19th, so need to do the same. Mostly dusting & changing beds though. Some shopping too.

Yep, no turning back. Gotta whip yourself into shape. You'll wonder why you didn't do it sooner.

Enjoyed your rainbow pics.
DebbyL is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 08:43 AM   #552
Big Yapper!

Hello, ladies. I guess I didn't visit this thread on the 5th. My vet appointment for Cisco today is officially cancelled. She is going in for surgery tomorrow. Drop off time is 0700! The vet is a long drive from my home so I'll have to leave my house close to 0600. Another horrible night's sleep coming up.

Wednesdays are the only day they do surgery and that is the only time they take "drop offs." So I am trying to get the equine manager to take my shift tomorrow afternoon so I can pick Cisco back up. If I go to work and Cisco ends up staying there overnight, that just means more $$$. I probably stand to come out better if I don't go to work and pick her up before it becomes an overnighter.

So she will be sedated and they will do a cross-hatching of the ulceration on her cornea. They probably administer the sedative via an IV and then do the procedure lickity split. I'm guessing she'll have a patch on her eye for a while. We'll have no choice but to buy and use one of those dreaded radar dishes for her head to prevent rubbing and scratching.

As long as we can finally be done with this ulceration, it will be worth the cost and post-op trouble. She's been suffering for too long. If only I had known how stubborn this ulcer would be, we could have just gone and done the procedure a month or more ago. But there are no crystal balls around here.

I called the manager and left a message for her about tomorrow but she never carries her phone on her person. It's odd. Hopefully she can do tomorrow. After next week, she'll be doing every Wednesday for the rest of August, at least. We only do one month at a time cause things change so much.

Just heard back from the manager. She will work my shift. Just called the vet and scheduled Cissy for tomorrow. Things are happening pretty nicely so, thank you Lord! Please let this procedure be a "god-send."

Have a great day, ladies. I'll ttyl.
Old 08-06-2013, 09:12 AM   #553
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: shelby'snana
Stats: 173.5/bouncing again/127 5'2"
WOE: moderation
Start Date: LC 7/28/2011~ Moderation 3/15/14
That's great she will get this taken care of. Great that you got off !
shelby'snana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 09:34 AM   #554
Big Yapper!

Thanks, Laura. I'm glad, too. Love my poochy.
Old 08-06-2013, 11:47 AM   #555
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

So sorry Cisco has to have surgery. it all goes well & she doesn't have to wear the cone of shame!
Great that things worked out for the manager to step in for you. Hope the bill doesn't break you for the month.
Molly's back to herself again.
Old 08-06-2013, 11:56 AM   #556
Big Yapper!

Yea! Go, Molly! Go! Cissy's right behind you. I know. I was thinking of saying "the cone of shame" but didn't know if anyone would get it. I hope that the surgery costs what they said it would, or if God be willing, even less. Seems like such a simple procedure to me. The anesthesia is the costly part of it. There's so much risk.

Some of the really good hot dogs were on sale so I bought some today. They are in a vacuum sealed package so they'll be fine until the picnic. I'll (of course) wait until a few days before (or later) to buy the burgers. I'll buy the buns the day of.

As far as the bill breaking me for the month, that's how God takes care of me. I figured the camera selling (finally) when it did was providing me with the money to buy the stuff I needed for the kayak. It may have been to pay for the Vet bill. In any case, thank you my dear, sweet Lord.
Old 08-06-2013, 02:56 PM   #557
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Yeah! God is good! So glad the $$ are there for the vet.
Yep, I probably learned "cone of shame" from you when Shelby had to have it.
Yep, Molly's going, that's for sure! She is getting really rambunctious. I ran her extra long after our town trip. She's still ready to play. Eating & drinking well too.
Old 08-06-2013, 03:12 PM   #558
Big Yapper!

Thanks wonderful news, Debby. Thank you Lord! Watch over all our precious babies.
Old 08-07-2013, 12:56 PM   #559
Big Yapper!

Cissy's home but she's not loving the cone. She snags on everything and is afraid to move. She's groggy but won't lay down and sleep cause of the cone. She'll get used to it in an hour or so. Right now she's standing in the doorway just staring at me, with her head hung low. She is wagging a little and I'm glad to have her back home.

I thought they had pretty much removed the ulcer during the procedure but I just noticed about 5 minutes ago that there is still a sizable ulcer in the same place as before. WTH? I'm going to call them and find out what the deal is.
Old 08-07-2013, 01:02 PM   #560
Big Yapper!

She's finally sleeping. She needs to let the sedative wear off. Poor little darling! I called but the Dr went home. They will have her call me back tomorrow. My instructions for Cisco for the next 2 weeks is to keep her in the house, take her out to do her business on a leash, no running, climbing, jumping for 2 weeks and give her the antibiotic drops twice a day and the atropine ointment twice a week.
Old 08-08-2013, 11:15 AM   #561
Big Yapper!

Cissy did great overnight! Slept as if a normal night with the cone on her head. She's navigating better with it on and when she nicks something, it doesn't stop her from trying to get where she wants to go. She just slowly moves until she's unstuck. That's my girl! AND she let me sleep late. Good thing cause I couldn't get to sleep until around 4 or so.

She's going outside on her own, with the collar on. It will prevent her from doing anything more than walking and it also slows her down going up and down the stairs. She's also eating and drinking normally, too. We're doing GREAT! Thank you, Lord!

In other news, when I woke up, I found three texts from the barn worker who does mornings. When the other girl decided to leave and we needed to rework the schedule, the manager said this morning girl wanted to get off her double shift, which was Thursday. So I said that was fine. Then the girl said she wanted to keep it, and she then picked up the other morning shift that the girl was leaving open by her departure.

Now she wants me to take Thursday pms off her hands cause she's afraid she's bitten off more than she can chew. Well, that's a bummer cause I got over how things worked out and have grown to like the new schedule as it stands right now. I currently have Wed and Thur off each week, which is a great block of time to actually do something else. Now she wants me to break those days up.

I thought about it and then I wrote her back. Then I wrote a reply email to the manager who had also written to me about the Thursday pm shift. She also said that she botched up and gave me next Tuesday but the girl who's leaving is still on that week. So two weeks in a row I'm going to be down one shift.

I texted the girl and said I could pick up next Thursday to make up for losing Tuesday and then she said that would work cause she had a Dr appointment. Come to find out, so do I! I didn't remember it but it's at 1:30. I can make the appointment and still get to work on time so that's not an issue.

I also told her that maybe she will find out that she really can handle the Thursday pm shift if she gives it some time. She's just having second thoughts. I understand all about "second thoughts." I'm the Queen of second-guessing myself. It sucks.

But when I emailed back the manager, I spoke candidly about how the schedule had been determined (without my input, after the two of them had decided what shifts and days they wanted for themselves) and expressed my disappointment with how that played out. Then I told her that I got over that and actually like the schedule just the way it is. I don't see why I need to take Thursday now. It shouldn't be my problem, considering they are thinking of me as an "extra" to fill in the gaps.

I wasn't snarky at all, but I spoke my mind. I hope she doesn't take it as snarky but if she does, oh freaking well. I did end with telling her that if they really needed me to take Thursday, I would like it if the manager would take one of my other shifts to keep me down to four per week. That's more than fair. But I told her once again that I will most likely be doing the Thanksgiving family get-together and I was looking forward to having my Wed-Thurs block of time off.

I'm glad I said what I did. I sometimes wonder if things I say to her really set in. She seems to be listening when I talk but it later seems like it went in one ear and out the other. If I'm going to keep this job, I'm going to have to iron out some of the major wrinkles that bother me so much. I took the job because I thought I would finally have a job that I loved going to. She has made that an almost impossible proposition. When she is present, it is no fun at all.

Enough belly-aching for one post. I think we're going to be getting rain today. I hope it isn't T-storms cause if it is, I'll have to medicate dear Cissy to keep her from going into full freak-out mode. Two days of sedation wouldn't be optimum.

Have a great day, ladies. Thanks for listening.

Last edited by CherylB; 08-08-2013 at 11:21 AM..
Old 08-09-2013, 10:12 AM   #562
Big Yapper!

Hello, people. Please pray for Tammy (aka Tay.) She had surgery today and can use your thoughts and prayers. Will let you know how she is as soon as I hear. It's nothing horrible but surgery is surgery.

It's a superb day for reading and napping. Raining so hard today that I keep getting flood warnings on my cell phone. I don't see standing water in the back yard so it's not so bad yet. What a great time (once it stops raining) for white water rafters and kayakers to go have some fun! Wish I was more prepared. I'd be loading up my car tomorrow and all my gear (which I haven't bought yet) and heading for a section of a river that isn't controlled by a dam. Woohoo! Wish I was at that point of readiness. (Cheryl, wishing won't get you there.)

The day I pulled my boat over into the grass at the pond and got down into it to try it out, I could tell I was much too large to use it safely. Top-heavy for sure. My center of gravity is too high. It is for a maximum of 200 lbs. I need to lose 13 lbs just to be at the upper end of acceptability for that boat. It sucks but it doesn't take away from the fact that I got the boat for less than half price and I'm so glad I bought it. Incentive. More incentive, I should say.

Was raining cats and dogs all morning. It has let-up now but we will get waves of rain all day long. I keep getting flood warnings on my cell phone. It's rather annoying. I really don't need them every half hour, ya know? Cissy went out to go potty during the worst of it and she just went to the front porch which is covered. I just let her back in, poor girl. I put her back out a little while ago but I'm not sure if she did her business.

The manager wrote me back and told me how the schedule was arrived at and why it was done without me there. I am satisfied with her answer and in the future, she will know that I want to be a part of it. Most months aren't such a big deal but with us losing a staff person, August was huge. All's well that ends well.

I bought some packages of beef brisket that is in "sauce." Somehow I thought that meant a beef gravy type sauce. When I got them home I noticed it is "Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce" in each one. :/ I'm not a big sweet meat eater but I did try some last night. I decided it was good enough to include in my meat choices at my party on September 1st. I will put them in the freezer, defrost them when the party is close, then put them all into a tin pan and put them on the grill alongside the burgers and dogs.

I think it's too sweet so I looked up how to cut the sweetness and I got the idea to put Apple Cider Vinegar in it. That's what I'll do. People are going to be raving and asking me for the recipe! I'll have to make up something good, then tell them the truth later, in secret. Why confess early? Take the credit and make people think I worked hard. I am not viewed as a hostess in our family so I will take any advantage I can get. It's never too late in the game to change your image. Right????

Well, that's about all there is for now. Have a great day and I hope you each have something special that happens to you. Some little sign that God is in your life and looking out for you.

Last edited by CherylB; 08-09-2013 at 10:26 AM..
Old 08-09-2013, 10:36 AM   #563
Big Yapper!

Medicated Cissy for the t-storm that's been happening for about 20 minutes now. She's chillin' on the bedroom floor. Thank the Lord for drugs!
Old 08-09-2013, 12:17 PM   #564
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Ah, nice for you to be home on such a stormy day. If you'd been at work... poor Cisco. Glad your talk with manager helped. Sweet & Sour sounds great.
God bless Tay.
I just got back from my Friday walk with neighbor & her dog. Molly is had a blast & is totally worn out now!
Old 08-09-2013, 01:15 PM   #565
Blabbermouth!!!

that Tay feels better soon !

Rain sounds wonderful on your day off ! It's super hot here

Yeah, fake it with the BBQ ~~ that's too funny

Glad you got the schedule worked out for now....

hi ! Debby !!
Old 08-09-2013, 01:59 PM   #566
Big Yapper!

Thanks, ladies. I haven't started to read my book yet (or rather A book, since I don't know which one yet) or come close to napping but the day is only half over. Well, maybe more than half, but you have to remember I sleep late.

I keep saying this but I'm so happy that Molly is back to wellness again. We were so worried about her when she had multiple health issues back-to-back. I have not heard from Tammy but will keep you posted if I do. I'm sure she's groggy and sore. She promised to be in touch as soon as she could.

Have a great night, ladies.
Old 08-10-2013, 08:49 AM   #567
Blabbermouth!!!

Did you ever read ?? Have you heard from Tay yet ? I hope she is doing ok.......

Have a good day
Old 08-10-2013, 10:34 AM   #568
Big Yapper!

I did not read. I ended up watching old home movies from as far back as 1998. I then went on facebook and was looking at pics on my step-daughters page and then ended up sending my step-grandson Jesse a friend request. Not sure if that was the right move after all this time. I haven't seen them since 2003, January. They used to live in Virginia Beach and when I was doing travel nursing, I'd stop and spend time with them each time I was driving through VA. When I stopped travelling, I stopped seeing them. We lost touch (I kind of got the feeling that they were sending me cards if I sent them one first so one Christmas I didn't send a card and didn't receive one. I had my answer.)

Now they live in New Orleans and the kids are so grown up. It would be great to have a little bit of contact with them on facebook. The two older kids remember me. Back then, I was just their Grandma. They didn't get all the "step stuff." And I wonder if they ever bothered to explain to the kids how I was related. If not, I'd like to explain that to Jesse.

Anyway, that's what can happen when you watch old home movies and drink beer. I did hear from Tammy today. She had a rough day yesterday and she spent the night in the hospital but is doing better now and going home at 3 pm. Next time we talk, I'll let you know if there's anything new and I'll tell her you were asking about her.

You have a good day, too.

In other news, Cissy's continuing to mend. I use the cone collar less and less but put it on when I think she might be tempted to run her face up and down the couch (like after meals) or when she goes outside, to keep her from rubbing into the grass or from chasing a squirrel. She's not supposed to run. It's a challenge for her to get up the steps with the cone on but I taught her, "Head up! You can do it" and she is an old pro now.

This is my last day off work. I work Sunday, Monday and Thursday this week. All botched up. But then I will be Sunday, Monday, Tuesday every week and then either Friday or Saturday (that will change every other week.) And I told the girl who fears she bit off more than she can chew that I can cover her Thursday pm shift if she feels she's not going to be able to handle it that week. I think I might live to regret that offer.

I almost lost this entire post a few minutes ago so I'm going to "press send" right now before I hit another wrong button. Have a nice day, ladies.

Last edited by CherylB; 08-10-2013 at 10:36 AM..
Old 08-10-2013, 11:35 AM   #569
Blabbermouth!!!

Sounds good. GLad Cissy is better.

Yeah, I signed up for an extra shift ( I know, I know ) next week so I will work 7 in a row, instead of 6 !! Extra cash for trip........but I pray it is a smooth week and I know i"ll be TIRED !!!

Old movies are great. But , I get really upset when I see and hear my Mom......I have to leave the room cause I start crying. Now, it will be the same when i see my Dad too.... I miss them both so much
Old 08-10-2013, 11:51 AM   #570
Big Yapper!

7?? Wow, Laura. That would have literally killed me to do something like that. I don't know where you get the stamina for that. I wish I could rehabilitate myself and get back to work. I miss making great money and having the resources to actually go places, do and buy things, etc. Plus, I'm afraid that the more time that goes by, I wouldn't be able to find a job anyway. My age and all the years of not working are going to work against me.

Old home movies and pics can bring me down, too. I started out just watching the one I took of the party I threw for my Mom's 75th birthday. I wanted to see how bad it came out cause the video recorder was defective and I had no clue it wasn't working properly when I took the video. I also had no clue when I took it to TX the next year and took more video with it. I need to figure out if there is anyway to restore those so they can be enjoyed. The picture flips all the time and the audio is terrible.

But then I started to go through more of them. I watched the ones of my miniature American Eskimo in labor with her five pups and watched them grow and play before I sold them all, I watched me and my father (now deceased) playing pool and him walking my dog on the beach in FL. He died only 6 months after those videos were shot.

I watched the one of our second wedding anniversary, when his health was in serious decline and our relationship was strained from my step-son, his failing health, the realization that I had married a time bomb, etc. I couldn't cope with it all and I began to find solace in the bottle. I smoked cigs and other things back then too because he was an "other thing" smoker and I had a problem with that in my teen years. When I found out he was a smoker of that stuff, I was already head over heels in love with him. I should have walked away over that, knowing it would become a problem for me again. It would have tested how much he loved me too. But I did what I always did in relationships and put their needs ahead of my own.

My Jesse approved my friendship request! I was just on FB going through his pics and videos. He's a musician! He has a band and he is a singer as well. He's very talented. Then when I was done with his page, I sent him a message. I didn't want to write on his wall because I'd rather just have this between him and me. Too much to go through here but I don't want to step back into their entire family and perhaps upset someone or someones. Maybe it would bring back old wounds and make the loss of their father worse.

So, that's all the news for right now. Going to get off this computer for a while. Have a nice day.