LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2013, 11:42 AM   #331
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: tay65
Stats: On 1/6 - 215.6; current - 208.3 / 1st goal - 199
WOE: Counting calories
Start Date: March 2014
I can drive....just don't have a car to drive right now! LOL
Yep, hes waiting on his pringles! LOL And his cigarettes! I'm a terrible mom! hahahaha
Dd is home from the gym with something pulled in her thigh. Great. Its hurting at the top of the front side of her left thigh.
Well, need to throw on clothes! Still lounging in night clothes! LOL
tay65 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 06-27-2013, 12:39 PM   #332
Big Yapper!

Gallery: CherylB
Oh, boy. Must send package! Son is waiting. Son needs cigs. Get your little tushy down to the post office today.
CherylB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 04:41 PM   #333
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I didn't get there. I'm going in the morning though. I'm home alone now, hungry and nothing in this darn house to eat! UGH!!!! I have half a mind to order out. Nahhhh, not a great plan. LOL
Theres not even cereal to eat. I'm surprised my dh hasn't complained about it.
I'm lonely....I need Chlo Chlo home.
Old 06-27-2013, 05:45 PM   #334
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Hey Cheryl-sorry I haven't stopped by to check up on you lately. It's been a bit crazy around here lately. I'm so glad your rough days are over for now. glad you got through them and so happy for you dropping that weight!! WTG girl!! I'm really happy for you. With all that work you're doing I'm sure you're building muscle while burning fat which is a double bonus!! Hope Cissy is better soon too!! Keep plugging away girl!! you got this!!

julieboolie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 06:45 PM   #335
Big Yapper!

Tammy, it was fun chatting with you tonight. Sorry I had to end our convo. I was in the middle of watching a DVD on using the Malibu Pilates chair and I kept putting it on hold so much that I thought, "Does this thing ever end???" OMG. If I do that a couple times a week, my body will be whipped into shape pretty quick.

I went on Amazon and looked up the chair, the reformer and the pedestal that the reformer goes on and I got those machines as a STEAL! The chair alone (used) sells for $140 and I paid $125 complete with delivery and they set the reformer up for me. If I'd bought all that stuff off Amazon (not even talking about shipping, which apparently isn't free on these items), the total cost for used equipment (the stand is selling for new but the other stuff is used) would have been almost $500! $491, to be exact.

I have not been appreciating how much I was blessed with when I got those machines and I hereby repent. I will do the Malibu Pilates Chair and the DVD's at least 2 times a week. I watched the DVD (one of them) all the way through and it is not for sissies. They have quicker workout DVD's but this one covers all the bases. Ouch! I'm going to be lame.

Anyway, first things first. I haven't even cleaned the kitchen yet! Tomorrow. I'll think about that tomorrow.

Sweet dreams, lovely ladies. Oh yeah! I forgot Julie wrote me too. Must read and reply before signing off. Sorry.

Thank you, honey! It feels good to look forward to stepping on the scale again. I'm not doing anything dramatic so I'm not seeing or expecting dramatic results, but I'm doing what I can live with and so far, it's working.

I'm taking the dog to the Vet at 3:40 tomorrow. Will keep you posted on how things go. Please, Lord. Let's avoid surgery if we can. I might be selling the Pilates stuff!
Old 06-27-2013, 07:00 PM   #336
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: shelby'snana
Stats: 173.5/ ? / 127 5'2"
WOE: low carb
Start Date: LC 7/28/2011
Glad you are liking your pilates chair. I haven't used mine lately, but I really like it, so need to hurry up and get to it !

Hope Cissy is better or they have some ideas that don't break the bank !

Get in there and clean that kitchen silly girl

WTG on the beads moving over. That's a great idea !
shelby'snana is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 07:49 PM   #337
Big Yapper!

Thank you.
Old 06-27-2013, 07:52 PM   #338
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: verbqueen
Stats: 224/163
WOE: LC/HF, for now
So is that Pilates equipment large? I don't think I know what a reformer looks like? You'll have to post some pics!

I'm jealous--I've always heard that it's the best way to completely reshape your body!
verbqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 08:34 PM   #339
Big Yapper!

Here are the machines I bought, Jessica. These are the pics that were posted on Craigslist and they represent well.

Big night of t-storms underway here. I medicated Cisco for storm anxiety and found out too late that the dog diapers I bought are too small. So I'm trying to blockade her in the bathroom without closing the entire door. The upstairs neighbors have my child gate. I texted him and he's not answering me. Not looking too good that I'll get it back tonight.

OMG. Life is never dull, is it. PS: They gave me that foam mat in the pictures, too.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Pilates Bench 1.jpg (30.1 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg Pilates Bench 2.jpg (36.1 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg Pilates Chair 1.jpg (30.7 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg Pilates Chair 2.jpg (32.7 KB, 5 views)

Last edited by CherylB; 06-27-2013 at 08:35 PM..
Old 06-27-2013, 08:43 PM   #340
Blabbermouth!!!

Wow! That's amazing!

Poor Cissy
Old 06-27-2013, 08:46 PM   #341
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: shelby'snana
Stats: 173.5/ ? / 127 5'2"
WOE: low carb
Start Date: LC 7/28/2011
That's kinda like mine in the last 2 pics except my handles are straight up and down on each side. Neat !

Yep, poor Cissy...... Allie just had a bath ( she hates them ) and she's glued to me in the chair. lol She wants under a blanket cause she's cold. spoiled little girl
shelby'snana is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 08:23 AM   #342
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: DebbyL
Stats: 168/130/128
WOE: Maintenance
Start Date: WtLoss->Sept11-Oct12->Maint.
WTG Cheryl!
That looks like a great deal & something fun to do to tighten & strengthen up.
For no surgery for Cissy.
DebbyL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 08:49 AM   #343
Big Yapper!

Laura, those straight up and down handles are an accessory I can buy if I want to. Since I've yet to use either of these machines for a workout, I'll save buying extra things for them for the future.

Had to medicate Cissy last night for the storm anxiety. Didn't find any puddles of urine in the bathroom this morning when I went to go get her, and then I put her out right away to pee. Brought her in to feed her and now she's laying on the bedroom floor. I know her history and I expect urine puddles for the next 24 or more hours.

Vet today at 3:40. I know I'm repeating myself here but have to type something. I ate too much yesterday and I'm up some. No worries. Today is another day. Back to what works. That's the danger of having that dang fried chicken in the house. It got me again.

Will let you know how it went at the Vet. Please do pray she doesn't need surgery.
Old 06-28-2013, 02:22 PM   #344
Big Yapper!

Cissy's ulcer is healing! She says it's about 1/3 the size it was in the beginning but it doesn't look that way to me. I trust that she's right, so we continue the treatment and go back in another 2 weeks. She says sometimes they heal up in a couple of weeks, sometimes it takes more like a month. I am so happy to hear we are making headway. Thank you, Lord!

Going to have some more t-storms today and tonight but on the drive back from the Vet's through beautiful country, I pulled over to the side of the road and shut off the engine just so I could stop and gaze at the amazing clouds all around me. I miss "big sky" country. I don't mean Montana, but most other places I've lived, you can see so much of the sky. Here, not so much. Not unless you are on top of a great big hill or "CT mountain."

Eating less today to make up for eating more yesterday. Thinking of this as a "Down Day" to my Up Day yesterday, though not doing JUDDD. Same principal and once in a while, it wouldn't hurt me any.

Have a great rest of your Friday! Going to veg now and maybe do something constructive in a while.
Old 06-28-2013, 04:40 PM   #345
Blabbermouth!!!

You'll be fine. I actually believe that varying calories is good for your metabolism. I used to do this rogue weight watchers plan called "the wendie plan," where you wildly varied your points every day--say, 19 one day, 31 the next, etc. It really worked.

What a relief that Cisco is healing!
Old 06-28-2013, 06:57 PM   #346
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

awww So glad Cisco is healing nicely. Good news!
Having a girls night....pedi's and mani's tonight! Chloe loves getting her toe nails polished.
Just heard my cousins dh is getting deployed to afghanistan for a yr. He's in the reserves. Now worrying about 2 people! geeze!
Well, be back later! Good night!
Old 06-28-2013, 07:02 PM   #347
Big Yapper!

It is wonderful, but I have to have faith because I don't see any improvement after two weeks of treatment. That's a lot of eye meds. She takes the pills easily cause I slip them into some bread and down the hatch they go, but it's not so enjoyable to take her eye meds. And they have to be spaced 10 minutes or more apart. That's a lot of eye med application over the days and weeks and now we have two more weeks to go. Poor little girl.

I bought the right kind of wrap that sticks to itself and have placed it around her dew claw on her left front leg. I will check it and change it when I need to but this will keep her from doing more damage to her eye by scratching it. I've already seen how adept she is at scraping her face and eye along the entire length of a couch and my mattress, so I know she's able to rub it in other ways. But that darn dew claw has rough edges on it and we need to tip the scales in our favor for the next two weeks.

Work tomorrow. Going to sleep now. Hope all of you sleep peacefully and have pleasant dreams.
Old 06-28-2013, 07:04 PM   #348
Big Yapper!

Even Reservists are being activated? When is all this madness going to end? I heard some ridiculous thing the other day, like the Afghan war has been going on for nearly 20 years or something nutty like that? Is that even possible? BRING OUR TROOPS HOME! Being overseas isn't protecting us citizens one freaking bit! JMHO.
Old 06-28-2013, 09:56 PM   #349
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

So glad Cissy's healing.
Also so happy for you with your new-found determination with your diet.
G'nite have a good work-day!
Old 06-29-2013, 10:57 AM   #350
Big Yapper!

Well, don't pat me on the back yet! I'm finding that I do great on the days I work and not so great and head in the other direction on my free days. (Free meaning not working.) I'm up a few lbs today and it's all because of that dang fried chicken. I will never buy that stuff again! I don't care if that's all the deli counter has to offer for half price at 8 pm. I can't have that stuff in the house and have a day or two or three off. I lose control in the evenings.

Working today and for a total of 5. I will get below my lowest weight by the time I get my next day off. Next Thursday seems so far away! Please God, give me strength and endurance to do this. And can we get a nice cold spell?

Have a great weekend. I'm in need of rapid swallowing of coffee and then getting ready for work.
Old 06-29-2013, 07:32 PM   #351
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good to recognize the danger zones. We all have them.
Hope you get some cooler weather too!
Old 06-29-2013, 07:46 PM   #352
Big Yapper!

Holy Toledo! I assumed my schedule was pretty much set in stone, but I was wrong. With the new Summer Session, we are only having classes (riding lessons) on Wednesday and Thursday. That's from July 10 through Aug 1 (my birthday, hint hint.) So I found out by accident tonight as I was sitting at the manager's desk that my schedule is about to drop down to 3 days a week.

Ask me if that breaks my heart! July will be that much easier. And the day I'll have off each week will be Tuesday, so my days will be broken up.

When the "Fall semester" starts, no doubt the schedule will change again, but I don't know if I'll ever need to work four days a week again. I'm so relieved. I was texting back and forth with the manager tonight to try and figure all this out because I hadn't received any word about all this, only saw the schedule on her desk. Well, that only made me more confused.

She said something that "it won't be going back up because of finances" or something like that. OMG. She complains all the time about the communication problems with others who are up the chain of command, but she is so difficult to understand. Here's a transcript of our texts tonight:

Me: Hey. Is the schedule on your desk for July? If so, am I working this coming Tuesday?
Her: no it should be (blank) ill do it tom we dont have lessons
Me: You don't need me tomorrow or Tuesday?? I thought by agreeing to pick up tonight, I was starting a five day stretch.
Her: Monday starts july 1 you still do sunday tom Monday wed not sure what (blank) is going to change I did not hear back
Me: U just said, "I'll do it tomorrow. We don't have lessons." So u meant the schedule?
Her: Yes
Me: Ok. Night.
Her: We cant go back up no money except 2 (blank) is doing the rest
Me: Call me if u can, please.
Her: i'll call u tom

I can't STAND that kind of communication!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BE CLEAR! I was asking about the days I was working this week. It was like pulling teeth to get to the final answer on that. And I started the week thinking I was doing a five-stretch. Good God.

So now that I wrote all that out, my head hurts. Anyway, the good news is my load is about to be lightened. July is going to be much easier for me, so , etc.

Last edited by CherylB; 06-29-2013 at 07:49 PM..
Old 06-29-2013, 08:02 PM   #353
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Old 06-29-2013, 08:05 PM   #354
Big Yapper!

Thanks, honey! Will have energy to deal with home and exercise. Thank you LORD!!
Old 06-30-2013, 03:53 PM   #355
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good for you!!!! That conversation was terrible between you two. She could've been clearer.
Glad July will be good for you.
I had a busy afternoon. Gave Chloe a bath and washed her hair, took her to dinner and then to Dairy Queen! We had alot of fun. My dd slept all darn day then we get back and she was leaving to go to a benefit for a man who was murdered. He chased down a bank robber, jumped into the man's car and tried to grab the money bags! He was shot 6 times! This man was so loved and such a great man and friend. He belonged to the motorcycle "gang" called "Brothers of the Hammer". The day of his funeral, 2 wks ago, there were 100 bikes and more cars in th procession. It was the biggest ever in our county. His name was Vincent Kelley, if you want to google him. The bikes all went past my house and it gives me chills to see how loved and respected this man was. They went past again twice today bc they had a "ride" for him and then the benefit to raise money for his family. He had no insurance, so the "bikers" paid for whatever the family couldn't come up with. Sorry to just go on and on about him, but to see this is amazing. To witness the love so many people have for him! One can only wish for so much love.
Well, bbl.

SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!

"He who the Son sets free is free indeed"

Tammy
Old 06-30-2013, 05:26 PM   #356
Big Yapper!

Wow, Tammy. What a shame. But what a stupid thing for him to do. I mean, come on! A bank robber? If he robbed a little old lady and he chased the dude down to get the purse back, yeah. What a waste of a perfectly good life. And the bank will still have their money because their insurance covers all their losses. Do you catch my drift? Sorry to sound cold but he put his life at risk for nothing.

Reminds me of the hero who recently dove head-first into two feet of water trying to save a child he thought was drowning. The kid probably was standing on the ground when crying and thrashing around and he lost his life through his impulsiveness. He was in the ICU for a while and I heard recently that he passed on. Like the story you just told me, what a shame.

I'm sorry. I know that what I'm saying is not getting rave reviews from any of you who are reading, but quality people should take more care and not be so reckless. JMHO.

I'm not happy with my job tonight. I'm growing more and more "dislike" of my manager. Tonight she left me a note saying to bring the horses in early and feed them at 5. Well, all that depended upon the weather, if the horses were begging to come in, etc. Most of that comes down to a judgment call. You keep an eye on the sky and you go with that.

So I brought them all in at 4 because the sky was looking like things were progressing and the storm was coming soon. I had already passed out the hay, which is what she says to do when a storm is coming, so you aren't trying to haul the hay cart through a driving rain. Makes sense, right?

Well we brought them in and they were eating their hay. After a while, they start looking at you and expecting their grain to come any minute. So while they munched the hay, we went over each horse with a hard bristled brush and then when they all got their light grooming, we started to grain. It was about 4:45. I wasn't eye-balling the clock, so I'm just guessing.

After that, the two volunteers (a mother daughter team) swept the barn and I said I'd take care of the rest. They signed out and drove away and I set about picking through the stalls which is what I do every night before I leave. Top off barn stall waters and pick all the stalls of manure and urine.

I was up in the duplexes which had fully-opened windows and not even a hint of a breeze. I know she didn't want me to leave the fans on when I left but the sweat was pouring off of me as I mucked the stall. I texted her and asked if I could leave the fans on cause of no movement of air and the intensity of the heat and humidity. I waited for her reply.

This is the point in the story which makes my blood begin to boil. She asks me if I'm asking about the fans for my benefit or for the horses! What a F'in moron! If it was for ME, I'd just plug the fans in while I was in there and then unplug them when I left! Now I'm getting pissed. I write back, For the horses. She starts asking other things. "Did you already feed them?" It was just after 5. I said yes, I had.

What time did you feed them? A little before 5. OMG. I'm standing in the stall SWEATING, trying to text her on a touch-screen phone in dim lighting with a wet, dirty finger. STILL she hasn't answered my question. The texts continue.

Did they get grained at 4? They shouldn't get grained before 5. I said "just before 5. What is your answer on the fans?" She says, "No on the fans" then goes on some more about the grain and that she said to turn them in early, yada yada yada. I wrote back, "Ok. I'm busy. Ttyl." She then writes that it's getting windy where she is and that was where I left the whole conversation.

I'm getting over this whole situation. She is (using her own terminology) "a hot mess." I don't need this @$*! I can still volunteer and get another part time job doing something INDOORS. I'm so not thrilled right now. This is just one more thing that keeps coming down the pike, directly from her.

So, after that I went home and got the dog. Pealed off my saturated clothing and tried to put on dry clothes but was difficult cause I was so sticky. Took dog up the road to the fish and game to swim but there were people fishing everywhere. I checked the ponds in two places on my way home and then decided to try the place closest to where we live. There were three guys fishing there, too. Oh well. I am a member as well and we found a spot for her to go swimming that wasn't near the fishermen.

She swam and fetched so many sticks but she kept barking like a fool, wanting me to pitch the next stick. The last time I did, she was making noises like she was actually drowning! I panicked and started pitching rocks to get her to turn back toward the sound because she was still swimming out toward the stick. I got her to come back to shore by tossing three sets of small stones and then I got her to come to me.

I just held her steady and she stood there with water drizzling out of her mouth. She then braced her body in such a strange way that it scared me! The water continued to drain from her mouth. I was so scared! Finally the water stopped flowing and she started to act normally. But that was the end of the fun and games. I had her out of the water and watched her closely for a few minutes and then her collar went back on and we left.

I will be EXTRA CAREFUL from now on, choosing the size of sticks to throw, etc. I can't lose my baby girl.

So that was my frustrating and exciting/scary day. I'm going to be looking into other options for work. I don't need this CRAP.

Last edited by CherylB; 06-30-2013 at 05:34 PM..
Old 07-01-2013, 11:32 AM   #357
Big Yapper!

Beads going in the wrong direction. My ploy to buy the hot deli foods at half-off at 8 pm didn't turn out the way I'd planned. Those days when I had found large amounts of things like sausage and peppers are no more. It's chicken chicken chicken cooked, fried, breaded or slathered with sugary BBQ sauce. Or French fries and fried onion rings, which I always leave in the store.

Still, my weight has crept back up nearly to what I was when I began. I'm frustrated with my job, the weather, myself, and it's all created this "stew" of discontent. I sit in the middle of this stew like a giant dumpling. (Funny but I can't put a laughing smiley there.)

I woke to a pile of vomit from dear doggie. Walked right into it. Tried not to track it all over the house via my foot while going to get the paper towels. Put on a disposable glove and got mess cleaned up. She probably was so upset by hours of the t-storms going on this morning.

I believe we are now in the fourth week of the same heat/humidity/rain and storms. There has been no relief from it. There is no end in sight, either. This system that's storming on us now is moving up the east coast like a train. I expect the animals will be tucked away in their stalls and have spent little to no time in the paddocks.

I have no volunteer today so I'm in no hurry to get there. I don't think I'll be there before 4. What's the point? Only thing I'll be doing is mucking stalls and feeding them. No paddocks to clean or waters to dump or top off. I wish I could call in sick. I need a mental health day.
Old 07-01-2013, 05:41 PM   #358
Big Yapper!

Went to work feeling very depressed. Thought I was going to be alone without any volunteers. Pulled in the parking lot and saw the manager. I then said, "@$#!" Turns out it was a pretty good day and I feel better about my job. It felt like I was the volunteer and I was helping HER do all the work. I thanked her a lot for all she did to help me.

I will just have to live and let live. People are always my nemesis. I just have to learn how to let people be who they are without taking it so to heart. I will keep my job and I'm just thankful that I will work 3 days a week for the foreseeable future. I'm off tomorrow.

It drizzled the whole time I was there but it is what it is. She was turning all the horses back out when I got there and she put the three boys (the ones without mares for partners) into the arena rather than a paddock. I heard a lot of commotion behind me and thought maybe she decided to free lunge them. I turned around and she wasn't even in there. They were just going ape-#$%^.

They were racing around. Bucking, rearing, and such. It looked like they were going to end up flying over the wooden fence. I said, "Why don't we put them in a paddock? They don't even have anything to eat in there?" No answer. Like she didn't hear a word I said. So I said it again as they kept going nuts. Still no answer. Then finally she said, "It's Cowboy. They'll settle down soon."

If it wasn't Cowboy, then it was Frodo and Frodo is her baby. He can do no wrong. Even later on when we turned them back in and I was grooming Cowboy, there was a fresh bite on his right butt cheek. I showed it to her. "Looks like a rock to me", she said under her breath. Otherwise, it was Frodo's teeth marks and that was not an acceptable answer. Then she says, "Maybe it was Charmed." Whatever.

So while they were going insane, I walked up to the arena to watch the show and see if I could see what the problem was. There were two big "ponds" at the lower side of the arena from all the rain run-off. I stood there and talked to them and they did calm down right after. Then Cowboy was drinking from the puddles. When he stopped drinking, he started pawing at the water. I thought he was going to drop and roll around in the water but he just kept drinking and pawing. He clearly enjoyed walking around in it.

Then they discovered the grass they could reach under the bottom board of the fencing and started to eat. All except for Charmed. He wanted nothing more than to go back in his stall and away from the whole situation. He's a home-body for sure.

After we mucked the stalls, we took the three boys for a walk up through the fields. I took Cowboy and Charmed cause otherwise, Cowboy was going to get left behind and he didn't look like that was going to make him very happy. They did fine walking with me but they kept trying to stop and graze. Even Cowboy and normally he's well-behaved on walks.

At one point, we startled a wild turkey that was hiding in the tall grass (that is awaiting the guy to mow and bale it all up) and Frodo and the manager and her German Shepard stopped dead in their tracks. It was so cool, though. I could only imagine how many other creatures were out there in the tall grass. It was kind of exhilarating.

On the way back down toward the farm, I got a little peeved with the boys and their behavior and the manager took Charmed away from me. Then he and Frodo began the whole thing with her too. I was glad it wasn't just me.

So she's under a great deal of pressure, very disgruntled herself and as we know, @$%! rolls downhill. She confides in me and I should just let her be her and not take everything so personally. She's just at her wit's end right now. I know the feeling, sometimes.

They've been making decisions and changing the horse's feed and not including her in the decision-making process. It's quite a mess, really. We suspect a conflict of interest but I won't go into any more detail than that. She's concerned for the horse's welfare. Charmed is acting like he wants to cow-kick when we are in his stall but when she groomed him tonight herself and saw the behavior, she said he was itchy. I said he does that even when I'm not touching him; just mucking the stall around him. At least she's seen him do it with her own eyes. She also thinks he has an upset stomach from the feed change.

So it's quite the mess and I just need to be thankful that I have one less day per week that I have to deal with it. I took pictures with my cell phone tonight of the barn swallow babies but they came out bad. I'll post one or two anyway.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 002.jpg (22.6 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg 005.jpg (23.1 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg 010.jpg (16.6 KB, 4 views)

Last edited by CherylB; 07-01-2013 at 05:42 PM..
Old 07-02-2013, 11:42 AM   #359
Big Yapper!

How nice to have today off!

I haven't been consistent with taking my afternoon half-pill of Cytomel and I think that is why the weight came back on me so fast. I sometimes forget the afternoon dose of pellets, too. I need to do this more like a real round if I'm going to see results and not rebound. The Cytomel and pellets need to be taken closer to 2 pm cause 3 is the time I'm heading to the farm and that's why I forget.

I'm upset and discouraged but not giving up. I'm going to try and keep the calories closer to 600 or so and eat things more like fruit and cottage cheese pretty routinely. No more deli hunting for great deals. I see how THAT'S turned out. Those few times I found great stuff were the exception, not the rule.

I can't remember the last time we saw the sun up here. Oh, wait a minute! I think I saw some sun as I was leaving the farm yesterday. I sat in my car and turned it on and I remember seeing some rays through the trees over by the arena. Then they were gone again.

I hope whoever is out there reading is having a nice Tuesday.
Old 07-02-2013, 01:27 PM   #360
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I'm here! LOL
The sun has been shining here and getting humid! But we've had rain every day.
Yesterday I took Chloe to the pet store and she loved it!!! Of course she loved the fish and kittens. BUT....she liked a dwarf hamster even more! Looks like Pappy and Mamaw are buying one soon! LOL She calls it Baby Mommy! And Mini Mouse! hahahaha Its very small so it would be easy to clean up after. I like it better than a dog!
Glad you're getting back on track with the weight loss effort. I'm not losing right now. Just staying the same. I'm gonna have to buckle down and get busy. I did lose 7 lbs in 23 days last month. I'll take it.
I need to eat more salads and less ice cream! LOL
Going to the movies tonight and taking Chloe to see Monster University. I hope she likes it and the loudness isn't too much for her. Shes not much for loud noises unless its her mouth being loud! LOL You shoulda heard her in walmart yesterday! Sheesh! She was singing so loud and ppl were laughing and saying she must've been happy. I guess.
well, bbl. Hope you've been relaxing!