LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2013, 09:50 PM   #1
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: tori_lk
Stats: 177.0/174.8/124 5'4
WOE: DANDR
Start Date: October 23, 2013
Tori's Meltdown 2013

Hello little journal of mine and readers who have any interest in anything I say....
I will be starting this WOL tomorrow. I'm not new to the game...My biggest hurdle is staying on...which has been really hard for me because I don't have a bunch of outside support and I cave very easily when my husband tells me that it is ok. Ugh...Note to self...Don't listen to my husband when it comes to my weight.
I have a new puppy....whom I love dearly. She is 13 weeks as of yesterday and full of energy...We will be going on lots of walks this spring and summer....I think she will enjoy the beautiful walks as much as I will. Her name is Aria...I will have to post a pic of her at some point...when I figure out how to do that on here...It's been awhile since I was here. Anyways....I will be posting my starting weight tomorrow.

Hoping I can stay true to this WOL this time and to myself. I want this....
Tori
tori_lk is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 04-15-2013, 05:18 PM   #2
Major LCF Poster!

Didn't start today

Kept my daughter, whom is 18 home from school today and have been running errands since 7am....We just barely got home almost an hour ago and so today was just not a good day to start. I will have to start tomorrow. Didn't even get a chance to weigh in...Please don't get discouraged with me....I can and will do this...Today was just a crappy day.
Prayers to those in Boston today who was affected by the tragedy of the explosions/bombings. So sad. My daughter and I came home and looked at passages in the Bible today and watched a sermon online. I feel so thankful for God being in our lives now. I just want to Glorify HIM and thank HIM for all He has given me. I am BLESSED.
Tori
P.S....Tomorrow...tomorrow...tomorrow....I will get this done tomorrow.
Old 04-16-2013, 07:20 AM   #3
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: zipp2play
Stats: 206/176/164 5'8"
WOE: JUDDD
YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!!! Today is YOUR DAY GIRL!
zipp2play is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 10:19 AM   #4

Gallery: Tylar_Connar
Stats: -8lbs VLCD 18
WOE: HCG
Start Date: May
Did you ever start?
Tylar_Connar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 01:32 PM   #5
Major LCF Poster!

omg...hi

Hello everyone...yes, I have somewhat started...I've been working out a LOT...especially with my 16 year old daughter, Kaila. I might not be doing sooo good on the whole eating phase yet. Sigh, but I am trying! I have had a lot of things going on...Daspri, my 18 year old just had her Senior Prom...I have to take my other daughter, Janae to get braces tomorrow...She just finished her soccer season...and so on and so forth.
Anyways...I weighed in today at a number that I don't like...176.4. But it is that time of the month for me and I always gain like 5 lbs. Right before this...I was weighing in at 177.8 and then I got down to 174.8 just from working out. I have my workout clothes on right now. I am about to go pick Kaila up from school....then I have to force myself to workout. I just wanna come home and sleep though because I have been up since 5am...Bleh.
Anyways...I already ruined my menu for the day because my husband took me out for lunch. Don't even ask...My food journal already knows all about it. I have to get this done though. At least I've been working out. Some days for 2 hours, some days an hour and a half and some days for just an hour. I'm averaging 3 to 7 miles each time I walk and run though...It is a process but I am fighting through it. Anyways...Tonia...what's going on, sista! How are you! Inbox me, friend!
Old 04-29-2013, 06:57 PM   #6
Major LCF Poster!

Good evening friends...so, I didn't have time to workout today....I know, I know....but anyways...I was thinking I wanted to make this soup that I made once before....Tonia...help me out. We use to make it all the time back in the day and it REALLY helped me lose weight. I think I want to go on some sort of soup detox....yeah buddy...Anyways...Tonia...if you see this...and you know what I'm talking about...which I know you know....cause we made this soup together once upon a time across the phone...Then...please put the recipe for me on here. Thank ya ver much...lol
Love ya.
Anyways....Gotta go get Janae her braces first thing in the morning...fun fun fun...Then I want to try to get a good workout in sometime while the children are at school. Haven't decided if I am going to keep Little Miss Janae Elizabeth home from school or not. I guess I will let her tell me what she wants to do. Gonna read my Bible tonight and catch up on The Bible on the History Channel. Does anyone know if all 10 episodes have been played already or not and I seen they have it on Amazon for sale....does that include all 10 episodes??? Ok...Well, anyways...I'm just rambling on and on here. I will definitely fill everyone in more frequently now.
Old 04-30-2013, 09:13 AM   #7
Major LCF Poster!

Weighed in today at 175.2. That is 1.2 lbs....I will take that. Just got back from getting my daughter's braces on today. I will probably be working out tonight. I had an Atkins Vanilla Shake for breakfast. More laters...Tonia...still waiting on the soup recipe if you have it.
Old 04-30-2013, 04:37 PM   #8
Major LCF Poster!

So, The family wanted Dominoes for dinner. My daughter bought me a healthy Subway sandwich with tuna....It's better than pizza. And I have to eat as healthy as possible until I have more money to get more low carb stuff. Anyhoo...That is the update for now.
Old 04-30-2013, 09:10 PM   #9
Major LCF Poster!

Facebook is harsh

Geeze...you would have thought I committed murder earlier when I posted that my family was eating Dominoes pizza and instead I had a Subway sandwich. I started getting that they both were processed foods and that they were both just as bad and yada yada yada...oh and how I should grow my own vegetables and sprouts. First off...I was proud of the fact that I didn't cave into pizza...in the long run, it would have been more calories for me and those were the only two options I had until I get paid tomorrow. For me, this is a process and I'm doing the best I can. But this guy that I went to school with just wouldn't lay off of me. I'm just like, really?? I wasn't looking for put downs but for support and encouragement...that's why I like this site so much better. We don't bash each other on here. Anyways...that's my rant for tonight.
Tori
Old 04-30-2013, 10:28 PM   #10
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: landstar
Stats: 306/306/225
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 5/1/2013
everybody needs to understand about the $$$$$ thing! low carb food isn't cheap. Im on your side. Subway is better than Dominos. ignore the haters ₩!
landstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 10:56 PM   #11
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: squirrel watch
Stats: 5'6"~202/186/140~29yrs
WOE: Atkins <25g + JUDDD
Start Date: LoCarb:4-14-13/JUDDD: 5-13-13
You made the right choice. You should be proud! Pizza has like...no portion control at all.

Some people think in black and white, like your fb friend. But you can be healthier one choice at a time.

I don't have money to spend on organic produce and meats...and it's not the end of the world. I think a lot of us here are in the same boat.
squirrel watch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 06:44 AM   #12

Gallery: zipp2play
Stats: 206/176/164 5'8"
WOE: JUDDD
How are things going now???
zipp2play is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 07:32 AM   #13
Major LCF Poster!

Hey guys! Thanks for the support. I'm doing so much better. My husband came home from a meeting last night and I told him all about it. He completely sees my point of things that Subway is a healthier option than Dominoes...Some people are just absurd. But talking to him and venting on here made me feel sooo much better. Anyways, not going to let that bring me down whatsoever. It felt so good getting on here this morning and seeing so much support and understanding. Thank you guys!!! Made my day.

Okay...so, it's the 1st day of May...and it is snowing here in Denver. Bleh. My oldest daughter graduates on the 24th...so crazy...but I really want to be a smaller size when this happens...It's not going to happen with me sitting on my tush. I need to push forward and workout today. My daughter actually stayed home with me today so that we could take my Yorkie to the vet. We believe she developed kennel cough after a trip to the park recently. And then we are going to spend the day doing some mommy daughter things...I think I can convince her to go workout with me for a couple of hours...Well, I will update more later. Love you all!
Old 05-02-2013, 07:42 AM   #14
Major LCF Poster!

Weighed in today at 173.2. That's a loss of 3.2 lbs so far this week. I'm one of those people who will probably weigh every single day...so you can expect that I will post what I weigh all the time. Anyhoo...had an Atkins shake for breakfast. Wondering where my dear friend Tonia is....She use to be my partner in crime. Anyhoo...not much going on today. I think I'm going to make it a Lifetime sort of day and just relax. Will go to the gym tonight and workout.
Old 05-03-2013, 07:13 AM   #15

Hey Tori! Sorry, I dont come here as much as I use to. I am fatter than ever now. The egg drop soup...is that what you are talking about? How is Daspri 18?
Old 05-04-2013, 04:44 PM   #16
Major LCF Poster!

Hey Tonia...no, not the egg drop soup...It use to have an onion dip mix, tomatoes, celery, green beans...can't remember what else.

Anyhoo....I weighed in yesterday at 173.0! It's only 2 oz...but I will take it. Forgot to weigh in today. Anyways...lazy day, besides cleaning my entire master bathroom...My legs and arms were shaking like crazy when I was done...I have a huge bathtub. Anyway...it was quite a workout because I was sweating bullets. I'm going to go lay in bed and either watch some Lifetime or start reading The Host.
Old 05-06-2013, 10:26 PM   #17
Major LCF Poster!

Ok...so, it's been a couple of days since I posted. Still maintaining the same weight. BUT, for the FIRST time in a very LONG time....I got through 1 FULL DAY of INDUCTION! Soooo proud of myself. There was a couple of times I wanted to crack...Like for dinner, my kids wanted frozen waffles. I kept dreaming of the butter and syrup...but I only like the buttermilk or homestyle...while my kids like the blueberry, choc. chip, yada yada yada. I won't EAT those. So, I forced myself to ONLY get what I wouldn't eat. So, yes...it kept me on plan. My daughter Kaila said that she was very proud of me and I am also very proud of myself.
Anyways...I'm not expecting some fast weight loss. I believe when I first originally started Atkins...it took me a whole week or so before I even lost anything. So let's see what happens. Until next time...Have a great night!
Old 05-07-2013, 08:41 PM   #18
Major LCF Poster!

Finished day 2 of Atkins...Man do I have the WORST headache...I feel like crap-ola...But on a good note....I just got an interview for tomorrow...I am sooo excited. I really hope that this goes well.
Old 05-08-2013, 12:27 PM   #19
Major LCF Poster!

Halfway through day 3. I haven't really lost yet...but I know that last time, it took almost 1 week before the weight just started falling off. I honestly think that my weight will be down tomorrow. I went to my interview and now I have a working interview tomorrow. Yay. More later.
Old 05-08-2013, 06:13 PM   #20

GREAT JOB!
Old 05-08-2013, 08:29 PM   #21
Major LCF Poster!

Went to the mall to get pants for my working interview tomorrow and now I feel completely defeated. The mirrors in JCPennys are not friendly and they do not look like my mirrors at home. I almost don't even want to go to this working interview tomorrow because I feel like a whale.
Old 05-09-2013, 10:34 PM   #22
Major LCF Poster!

Went to my working interview today. It went really well. I will find out tomorrow if I got the job or not. Anyhoo...I didn't EAT all day long. Well, I had a protein shake for breakfast. When I got home, my husband took me out for a salad that was delicious. I weighed the same when I woke up this morning...Still no change. After I got home from eating my salad, the scale was up 3 lbs. I'm not to worried though because I am going through this ovulation thing and I tend to gain around 5 lbs when I go through this. I have been going through it ever since I had my tubes tied over 10 years ago. It happens about a week or so after my TOM. Anyhoo....Gonna sit and relax at home tomorrow. Well, after I take my Emma dog to the vet for her check up, that is. Well...Hope all is well. Love you all.
Old 05-09-2013, 11:21 PM   #23
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Yennie
Stats: 5'3" 35yo 199/sig/146 No longer obese!
WOE: A.I. 1/1-1/20; JUDDD 1/21/13, Potatoes as needed
Good luck with the job!! And to your sweet puppy Emma!
Yennie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 08:19 AM   #24

Hope you get the job!
Where was the interview at?
Old 05-12-2013, 07:36 PM   #25
Major LCF Poster!

Thanks Yennie and Tonia...Okay...So, I decided not to take the job. I went to a working interview where I worked 10 hours. Usually working interviews are only a couple of hours. They called me on Friday and wanted me to come in for a 2nd working interview for another 10 hours. That's just a bunch of crap...20 hours for free? I felt like they were just using me for the extra help and I don't like being treated that way. So, I decided to put my focus into a job that appreciates me. I showed all the skills I had in that 1st 10 hours and if that wasn't good enough, then that just wasn't good enough. So, on to the next.

I plan on getting back into working out tomorrow. I haven't eaten atkins today. But all I had was a sundried tomato turkey with swiss on whole wheat and a strawberry shortcake. Not super horrible...but not Atkins...so back on the LC train tomorrow. Love you all. Applied to a few more jobs...hope I get a callback.
Old 05-14-2013, 07:29 PM   #26

Makes since!
I hope you find the perfect job! God has one in his works for you!