Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2013, 08:50 PM   #91
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Hooligan
Stats: 245/210/145
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: Restart: August 2, 2012
I "second" the bikini! I know I would If I looked like that!
Hooligan is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 04-29-2013, 03:00 AM   #92
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: raindroproses
Stats: 5'6" - 203/151/150 - Size 14/6/4
WOE: NK (less than 20 total carbs daily)
Start Date: January 25th 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooligan View Post
Wow! I cannot believe your body transformation! You're amazing! I hope you get your health issues straightened out soon.
Awww thank you very much! I think sometimes it's easier for other people to see than it is for me, but my own roommate pretty much told me the other day that when I walked toward him from a distance he didn't even recognize it was me at first... I thought that was really strange, but I guess I've gotten that a lot lately. "Melanie, is that YOU?"

I really appreciate it! And I certainly do too... it's made things a lot more difficult along the way having the health issues, and I'm sick and tired of feeling sick and tired if you know what I mean... but I feel grateful for what I do have, and grateful for the things that I've found that are working for me. Fingers crossed for May 6th, because that doctor's appointment is going to be an important one!

Funny story too, I'm so used to looking for people's names in their sigs that I was actually going to say "Thank you Robert Frost!" until I realized just how silly and wrong that would be... so thank you Hooligan, for your thoughtful comment. And I hope you managed to get a good laugh off of my silliness
raindroproses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 05:56 AM   #93
Senior LCF Member

LOL! That's funny! It's actually Michelle...but for some reason Hooligan or Hooli has really grown on me. If you look in my stats, I've been Hooligan for almost 12 years now!
Old 04-29-2013, 06:47 AM   #94
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad4Chillas View Post
You are totally rocking the weight loss Melanie! Watch out summer I think a a Bikini should be on your next clothes shopping spree!!
Quote:
I "second" the bikini! I know I would If I looked like that!
Haha awww... you guys are sweet! I don't think I'll EVER wear a bikini, even AFTER I hopefully start Callanetics at some point. I bear the battle scars of too many years of yo-yo dieting: stretch marks all over my tummy Granted they're the faded shiny ones and not the angry red ones, but still... I notice them I don't even feel comfortable in a 2 piece tankini actually so I normally wind up going with a 1 piece... I'm TRYING to convince myself of being confident in a tankini this year though. Not sure if that'll ever happen though. I DID buy one for this year in case I can't find a 1 piece that fits right

Quote:
LOL! That's funny! It's actually Michelle...but for some reason Hooligan or Hooli has really grown on me. If you look in my stats, I've been Hooligan for almost 12 years now!
LOL wow, we have a LOT of Michelle's... I now know 3 on here (I'm sure there are more!), and my favorite person in the whole world pretty much is named Michelle. So you're in good company
Old 04-29-2013, 07:19 AM   #95
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by windygap View Post
Hi Melanie,
I just joined to day thanks to reading your journal this morning. I have really enjoyed all your entries. You sound so cool and look so great. I have done Atkins several times and the last time was last year from Feb to Sept. Lost ins. only 16 lbs andonly 1 dress size. I was so disapointed until I was surprised with a possiable heart attack. It turned out I had lost most of my potasium from hard work out in the heat all summer.

when they tested me to see what heart damage I got they found none. My heart was fit as a fiddle. Not any bad collesteral either. Shocked the Doctor. Well to make a long story short. They thought I was pre diabitc so they put me on that diet. Guess what?
I have went from 158 back up to 168 in 6 months. Bad col went up and sugar went down 4 pt. so to finish this story I am going back to low carb but fighting water ret. so bad I cant seam to get started in the downward mode. They changed me off my water pill and put me on ablood preasure pill and I think that has a whole lot to do with it. Can you please give me an Idea of how you got started going down at the begining? I think also I am relieing too much on Atkins products even thought they sure help out while I am working. Thanks again It sure has been nice meeting all of you this morning and I am greatful for any Ideas to get this 63 year old lady started again not so much in ins. but also in lbs. Love and Hugs from Ohio. Judy

Ps. How do you get the totals at the bottom of each day?
Wow, hi Judy! First of all, welcome to the boards AND my journal I'm completely blown away that someone is even enjoying reading it so far, let alone drawing inspiration from it... I'm so glad that you're heading back down the right path

I'm sorry to hear about all the troubles you've been having. First and foremost, I'd like to start out by saying... I'm not a medical professional, so I can't tell you exactly what's going to be the right choice for your body and your personal needs. Heck, I'm not really sure DOCTORS even can without a lot of guess work because it's taken me a while to get to the point where I could figure out what was going on with me too... but I can at least try and make some suggestions and see if I can help you think of something you hadn't tried yet

My first question is this: Are you still on blood pressure medication? If so, you have to be very careful supplementing with extra potassium (not the sort in your food, but the pill kind) and you may want to talk to a doctor about adding that. He'll need to monitor your dose.

Otherwise, I would recommend you find a GOOD multivitamin if you're not already taking one (I love my women's GNC Women's Ultra Mega's without iron and iodine) and also supplement with magnesium if you're not already. Magnesium is SO important to our daily function, and most people simply don't get enough of it from diet alone. Did you know that magnesium is responsible for regulating over 300 metabolic processes in the body? VERY important! There's a reason we call it our miracle supplement over here usually

For your blood pressure, I want you to look into something called Hawthorn. It's a natural herb that comes in capsule form, and it helps to lower your blood pressure. It's also a great relaxant, which is why I recommend taking it at night. Many people who've started using Hawthorn have gone on to get OFF of their blood pressure medications entirely... if you look on Amazon or other similar sites that have reviews listed for the product you can see other people's accounts of how it helped them. I started taking Hawthorn capsules about a week ago now (once daily capsules) and my BP has already shown GREAT improvement. My numbers went from around 148/108 to 130/80, and I'm already starting to feel better. I don't take blood pressure medication. You may need to watch your intake of the supplement though if you decide to try it because oftentimes Hawthorn + BP meds wind up pushing your blood pressure too low. Another thing to potentially monitor with your doctor, or if you see him regularly enough, try out on your own and if he sees your BP dropping bring it up with him and tell him you'd like to stop taking the medicine and go the natural route.

For the water retention, I'm the SAME way... try drinking apple cider vinegar tonics if you haven't yet! They work SO well for me, and they have for other people too! Apple cider vinegar has so many other healing properties and benefits that it's definitely worth a shot in my opinion to try it out Make sure you get Braggs brand (it does make a difference!) and mix 1 tablespoon of it into a TALL glass of water. You can add sweetener as you like to make it taste better. I found that adding vanilla sweetener makes it taste like a flat cream soda, and adding lemon makes it taste like tangy lemonade! I drink three of these a day, one some time after every meal... and I increase to four a day when it's my time of the month or I feel like I'm holding extra water for another reason.

Here's a thread with a lot of information about apple cider vinegar: ACV Tonic - Color Me Surprised

As far as getting my weight loss moving... I'm VERY strict on my carbs (I only eat around 10 total daily right now, not subtracting fiber... so I don't follow Atkins) and I eat a very high fat, moderate protein diet. I find that I lose the best while following Nutritional Ketosis, which also has a board here on the forum if you wish to learn more about it. We don't deduct the fiber from our foods, and we monitor our protein intake more than Atkins and other plans because we know that extra protein cannot be stored or used by the body... so the excess in many of us can cause an insulin response akin to eating carbs! We fill in most of our diet with healthy fats, and seem to lose better this way

I also cut out gluten products and grains entirely, and cut DOWN on dairy a bit. No processed sugars, no cheat meals. Most of what I eat are meat, eggs, and dairy with healthy fats added and the occasional veggie or two here or there. I also really increased my usage of coconut oil, because it's VERY effective in ramping up fat loss and helps us to lose weight!

Have you gotten your thyroid tested? With weight issues, high BP, and high cholesterol it's a possibility you may have something else going on under the surface that's not being looked at and your doctor is just treating your symptoms instead of finding the actual CAUSE of them. Perhaps you could see a new doctor since this one seems to be getting you nowhere? If that's not an option, you may want to check out the Thyroid section of this forum to see what sorts of tests should be run to give yourself a full idea of what's going on should you be tested for thyroid problems (TSH is NOT enough despite what most doctors seem to think!) and maybe you can find a solution to your problem there?

Do you take Cod Liver Oil by the way as a supplement? I highly recommend it for heart health and for help lowering the BP too. I use Carlson lemon flavored, and there's NO fishy taste or smell whatsoever. Only lemon

Anyway, I hope that helps a little bit! My recommendation for you is to limit exercise right now, or cut it out entirely if you haven't already. Exercise is generally not conducive to weight loss, and can oftentimes stall it. I've lost ALL of my weight by being a couch potato... seriously! With your BP on the higher side, it'll be good if you can try out some of the things I recommended (apple cider vinegar for water retention, look into hawthorn, and get on a good multi/some magnesium/cod liver oil if you're not already) without taxing your body with extra exercise any more than you have to right now. When your BP goes down hopefully, and if you can get off of the BP medicine and stick with hawthorn, THEN you can afford to supplement with potassium pills with your doctor's okay and exercise will become a better option for you.

In the meantime if you find yourself in a situation where you have to move around a lot, or you are sweating a lot in the warmer weather... try eating a potassium rich food if you can. I'm not sure if you can eat bananas on your plan (probably not) but maybe an avocado? There are other potassium rich foods as well, and you can find a list online by googling it Women tend to lose more potassium when they sweat, and this can cause a serious electrolyte imbalance in our bodies... not good!

I don't believe sodium is as big of a killer as everyone else does either, but at the very least while your potassium is low if you can try and lower your sodium intake if it's high... that should help too. It's not so much a high sodium diet that hurts people with high BP it seems, rather it's the imbalance of sodium to potassium that does it. They need to balance each other out. So if you're WAY too high on sodium but deficient in potassium, you're going to see the effects of that and they won't be pretty!

Anyway, I hope this helps! I know it was REALLY long, and I probably rambled a lot because I didn't get a good night's rest and I'm really trying to cover all bases and remember everything... but if you have any questions, please feel free to ask. I love helping people, and it's been really nice meeting you!

P.S. - I'm guessing you mean the totals I used to post about what I ate that day? I really should be doing that still, but I've gotten lazy! If that's what you meant, I use an online tracking site to track my foods and that tells me how many calories and everything are in my food. I used to just take my totals off of there and post them for everyone (and myself) to reference. I think they're helpful to reference, and I still SHOULD be doing them. I just didn't know anyone really paid any attention to them

If that's not what you meant though, I'm not sure!
Old 04-29-2013, 07:39 AM   #96
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Jbinme
WOE: JUDDD
Melanie! I came over to your journal to say hi. You are so sweet and helpful and that means a lot to me and I'm sure many others. Thanks for sharing your experience
I hope you find the help you are looking for when you go to your dr appt. I have my appt later in may too. I do have to say that I am really starting to feel pretty good with NK. Not where I think I should be but much better.

Hey, I've been wondering about the ribs you talked about making the other day. How did they turn out?
Old 04-29-2013, 08:35 AM   #97
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbinme View Post
Melanie! I came over to your journal to say hi. You are so sweet and helpful and that means a lot to me and I'm sure many others. Thanks for sharing your experience
I hope you find the help you are looking for when you go to your dr appt. I have my appt later in may too. I do have to say that I am really starting to feel pretty good with NK. Not where I think I should be but much better.

Hey, I've been wondering about the ribs you talked about making the other day. How did they turn out?
Awww thank you so much for that! It means a lot for me to hear that the things that I've said have helped others out... I feel like a lot of times in my personal life my "mother goose" syndrome has kind of annoyed certain people (SO and my dad mostly ) because they're usually not the sort open for advice, but I feel like I'm in my element most when I'm able to help someone for some reason. Even if it's just to put a smile on their face for the day

I'm really glad you found my journal too by the way! And you're totally welcome, I'm glad that I've been able to make a difference You guys over on the NK board (and everyone who posts here too) are like my family and I feel lucky to have met you all... it's just too bad we all live so scattered out and not at all close to one another!

I hope I do too, I know. It's been far too long suffering with something untreated... what a pain in the neck it is finding a doctor who knows what they're talking about and LISTENS to their patients though! Someone told me the other day about the link between hypo and narcolepsy and I went from "Narcolepsy, that's not me... I don't fall asleep in my soup" to "Oh wow, I never knew THAT'S what it was like... I think THAT'S what I've been suffering with my whole life!" really quick. There's just so much going on right now that I think finding a solution to at least ONE of them will help a lot toward making me feel better... and that's really my ultimate goal

I'm feeling a bit better with NK too though, I agree. Since I cut out gluten and grains entirely I've definitely seen improvement... and I guess on the bright side if I HAVE narcolepsy, this is also the correct recommended diet for narcoleptics as well I don't feel anywhere near 100% though, but at the very least some of my symptoms have lessened. I wish that'd translate to more energy... but maybe soon. Fingers crossed! I feel like I'm probably at about 65% right now, being rather generous. But I guess that's better than when I feel like I can't get up off the couch

I hope your appointment goes well too! I'm not sure where you are in the treatment process for thyroid, but I know it's a long battle... I'm still learning a LOT myself but once I found the Stop the Thyroid Madness website on Google I've just never looked back!

The ribs turned out EXCELLENT by the way! Here's a picture of those:

They don't look as good as they should because my iPhone camera hates me and the lighting I have in my apartment apparently, but they were delicious! I braised them in beer, and then at the very end topped them with some of my homemade LC sugar free honey mustard style sauce... very good! When I got around to eating them I wound up shredding up the meat and mixing it in with the noodles for a really tasty bowl
Old 04-29-2013, 08:58 AM   #98
Major LCF Poster!

Wow the ribs look yummy. Did you use a recipe for sauce? I've used a dry rub on country ribs and they are...ok.

Thats interesting about the Narcolepsy. At least you are doing everything you can as far as diet.

The walks in the park sound nice. It's better than sitting inside all day. I'm hoping to take my girls to the playground this afternoon. Nicest day of the year so far. Then it'll get cold again
Jbinme is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 09:20 AM   #99
Major LCF Poster!

Awww I love dry rubs, but the thing with country style ribs is (in my opinion anyway, but I'm quite the foodie ) that because of the connective tissue in them and the way the fat is marbled, you really have to cook them low and slow... I bet the slow cooker would have been a great bet too, but I decided to braise them in beer because I LOVE pork with that beer flavor. It's the same way I do my pulled pork, but I make that in the slow cooker If you want some really tender ribs, try braising them in some sort of liquid (anything is good really, I bet I could have used chicken stock too or even water... beer just imparts more flavor) at 300 degrees for about 2.5 hours with foil on top of the pan. The last half hour was when I added my sauce on top, just a light brushing of it, and I left the foil off that last half hour. If you're not ready to eat them right away too you can turn your oven all the way down to the lowest setting (mine was 170) and leave them there for as long as you need with the sauce on. I left mine another hour or more and they were awesome!

I just sort of made up the sauce really It was pretty good! I didn't love the mayo I chose because I've been trying to find a substitute that I like that doesn't have soybean oil in it (soy is bad for thyroid obviously, lol) and this one is made with canola. I haven't gotten around to making my own yet, but I KNOW it's the mayo that I didn't 100% love about the recipe because I don't like it on its own either

This is what I used: 5T of mayo, 3T of French's spicy brown mustard, and sweetener to taste. That's it! Closest thing to a honey mustard sauce I've tasted since going LC, and even my sugar addict roomie loved it. I would have preferred to use sucralose but I just now placed my Netrition order so that'll be coming in the mail. But I used Truvia in the canister which is what I had laying around, and 1/2 teaspoon was enough. it added a few carbs (from sugar alcohol) but there's 8 servings in the whole recipe so that's less than a half carb per tablespoon of sauce. Not bad in my book!

And awww enjoy your time out at the park if you get to go! Hopefully it won't get too cold for you ovr there... where are you from? In Michigan it's supposed to be 80 the next two days I believe. I'm shocked, because we've been having freezing cold weather for the most part lately
Old 04-29-2013, 09:50 AM   #100
Major LCF Poster!

Sounds. I made the mayo using bacon fat the other day and that was good. I wonder if that would make a good sauce. I love regular mayo and its hard because nothing tastes as good to me

I'm in Utah. I don't know about you but it has to get quite warm for me to not be cold. 70s today will be nice but tomorrow is supposed to drop back to the 50s so I'll be back in a sweatshirt and warm, fuzzy socks!

It does seem like all of us on the NK thread really are spread out all over.
Old 04-29-2013, 12:46 PM   #101
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbinme View Post
Sounds. I made the mayo using bacon fat the other day and that was good. I wonder if that would make a good sauce. I love regular mayo and its hard because nothing tastes as good to me

I'm in Utah. I don't know about you but it has to get quite warm for me to not be cold. 70s today will be nice but tomorrow is supposed to drop back to the 50s so I'll be back in a sweatshirt and warm, fuzzy socks!

It does seem like all of us on the NK thread really are spread out all over.
Oooooh I was confused on how to make that because I figured bacon fat turns to a solid when it's cold, so it seemed like that'd make for an odd mayonnaise... of course I'm sure it's delicious too! I just never cook up enough bacon to be able to make it that way unfortunately

I thought about trying olive oil though (not extra virgin!) or macadamia nut oil... I've just been too lazy, so when I saw a mayo without soy in it I was excited. I love the regular stuff too, so it's hard to adjust. I still get it sometimes at restaurants and things like that, but at home I try to limit my soy at least. I bet it'll be good if I doctor it up though, the canola mayo that is. It's good with the sweetener and mustard so I put it'd be good with some pureed adobo chiles in sauce too. Mmmm spicy mayo

I'm the same way really, though I'm known for some reason to just freeze and wear hoodies and sandals with socks all winter long until there's snow on the ground and I can't get away with the sandals anymore But to me, 60's is OKAY... but the coldest I wish it'd ever get. 70's is comfy, 80's is better. 90's don't really bother me and we hardly ever see 100 around here anymore. I remember when I was younger we used to see 100 all the time... I wish it wasn't getting so much colder around here every year. I feel like it's bad to say, but I'd LOVE to take the warming! Global warming has had the opposite effect on Michigan for the most part
Old 04-29-2013, 01:05 PM   #102
Major LCF Poster!

You'll have to let me know if you make a good mayo maybe I'll try it with olive oil next time. I've heard some like it and some don't.
I make bacon for DH to take to work every day do I have a container I keep all the grease in.
It's been a colder winter here so that just added to my misery!

Thanks for letting me visit your journal!
Old 04-29-2013, 06:57 PM   #103
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: windygap
Stats: Ex:166/136/130
WOE: Atkins now doing JUDDD and lowcarb
Start Date: April28,2013JUDDD start June 16' 2013
Hey there,
I am just below you about 5 hours depending where you are at in the state. HE!HE! We get the 80's tomorrow. It will be nice for a change.

First of all thank you for answering my post. I have been on other sites where no one will answer you and it makes you think you for got to put your deoderant on that day!!!!!!!!!!! You all are so friendly and really help full. Thanks so much.

I am now on real blood preasure meds. I have seen Hawthorn before but did not know what it was for.

The Doctor says its not my thyroid?

Amen on the exercise stalling or causeing me to gain. I just had it happen again.

Doctor says no Potassuim pills. From now on I have to get it from food.

Gosh those ribs sound so great! I will try them out.

Have not heard of Nutritional Ketosis I will look it up Thursday night.

Thanks for acv info. I will try tomorrow.

I will try all your ideas. It's bound to help.

So sorry I have to make this so short and sweet but I just got home at about 9 PM and I have to post for the first time in my Journal. lt is 9:48 and I have to be back up at 4:00AM to go to work tomorrow and I have a buss trip so I am working from 6AM till 11 PM or later tomorrow so I have to get sleep or my eyes will not stay open on the way home tomorrow night. I will go over all your post real good Thur. I have most of it wrote down now.

God Bless you. You are an doll. Thanks Judy
windygap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 02:20 PM   #104
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: squirrel watch
Stats: 5'6"~202/186/140~29yrs
WOE: Atkins <25g + JUDDD
Start Date: LoCarb:4-14-13/JUDDD: 5-13-13
just checking in!!
squirrel watch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 02:46 PM   #105
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Rebecca1979
Stats: 286/239/199 (for now!)
WOE: 2208/442 (11/5/13)
Start Date: October 19, 2013
Checking in on you Melly Bean! =D
Rebecca1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 04:23 PM   #106
Senior LCF Member

I have read and reread your message!

Hey there girl,
I finally got a night off so I jumped on and started reading your good message. I have been going over in my mind all day yesterday what you said.
I have made a list and am ready to go shopping at our health food store. We have two big ones in Dayton. I just have to get up there.

Thank you for takeing the time to write such a nice letter. It told me so much. I am going to stay on here later and read about you way of eating. I have been watching too and know I cannot eat yougart, popcorn, fruit,and several other things with out the scales going up.

Hope you are ok and doing great. Yes you were right about the total numbers. That is what I was talking about. Judy
Old 05-02-2013, 04:11 AM   #107
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: squirrel watch
Stats: 5'6"~202/186/140~29yrs
WOE: Atkins <25g + JUDDD
Start Date: LoCarb:4-14-13/JUDDD: 5-13-13
I forgot to address Synthroid in my last post-
I seem to be one of the lucky people really helped by levothyroxine. Two years ago my nails were ridgy and thin, I was lethargic 24/7, and my hair was falling out (a lot). After a short time the damage stopped and started reversing, my hair got thick again.
I still had arthritis and fatigue left over, and that's when my doctor ordered my ANA test. I remembered he said "it may be lupus or rheumatoid arthritis...but don't freak out."

Um-yea. I freaked out. Silly doctors.

Last edited by squirrel watch; 05-02-2013 at 04:13 AM..
squirrel watch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 07:35 AM   #108
Senior LCF Member

Went to health store.

Good morning to you. I went to the health food store last night and got the braggs acv and the Hawthorn. I was going to get coconut oil but could not decide which was the one I need. Since some cost so much I decided to check which brand you use. I did find the cod liver oil too. Getting it when I go back. Did not have enough money on me. But now I know I can get it all up there and not have to order them. The store is Just 20 min. on the highway from me so I can get it pretty quick if I have a night free or on the week end. thanks for the help!
Old 05-04-2013, 08:03 AM   #109
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by windygap View Post
Good morning to you. I went to the health food store last night and got the braggs acv and the Hawthorn. I was going to get coconut oil but could not decide which was the one I need. Since some cost so much I decided to check which brand you use. I did find the cod liver oil too. Getting it when I go back. Did not have enough money on me. But now I know I can get it all up there and not have to order them. The store is Just 20 min. on the highway from me so I can get it pretty quick if I have a night free or on the week end. thanks for the help!
I just wanted to say that Costco, if you have one near you, has great prices on coconut oil. Hands down the best I've seen. We stocked up! The brand in Carrington Farms and it is USDA organic unrefined, cold pressed extra virgin coconut oil. A 54oz. tub was about 16 bucks. A real steal considering that's what I was paying the health food store for a 16 oz tub!
Old 05-04-2013, 12:13 PM   #110
Senior LCF Member

Thanks for the info.
Old 05-08-2013, 05:42 PM   #111
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: MtherGoos
Stats: 300.6/141.0/150
WOE: Atkins 72
Start Date: 2/22/13
Hey Melanie, I noticed I hadn't seen any posts from you the last couple of days, so I popped over to your journal to see if you had been posting here. Nothing here either. I hope everything is ok and hope we hear from you again soon. Missing your wonderful posts!
MtherGoos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 01:04 PM   #112
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mad4Chillas
Stats: S-16 C-16 G-4
WOE: Atkins Induction/Meat & Egg Fasting
Start Date: 4/5/11 & 1/13/14
Hope all is well with you!
Mad4Chillas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 07:10 AM   #113
Senior LCF Member

missing you. Happy Mothers Day!
Old 05-20-2013, 07:24 AM   #114
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: GailyGail
Stats: 200/170/130
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: January 2, 2012
Melanie, I just wanted to congratulate you on your weight loss! You look fabulous and you are a great inspiration to us on this board!
GailyGail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 06:36 AM   #115
Senior LCF Member

Hey Mel just checking in on you. I hope you and your family are doing fine. Enjoy the 3 day week end!