Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   Weight Loss Journals (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/weight-loss-journals/)
-   -   Ringamajig/Rox Starting New Journey (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/weight-loss-journals/799986-ringamajig-rox-starting-new-journey.html)

Ringamajig 03-20-2013 06:50 PM

Ringamajig/Rox Starting New Journey

Hello,

Let me introduce myself, I am Rox, short for Roxanne.
I have 3 almost grown boys, a husband, and a very cute 4 legged friend, Baron.

I have been heavy all my life, started WW with my Mom when I was 9 years old. I have been on every diet known to man and then some.

I have been on low carb for just about the last 3 months and not losing as well as I would like. Previously, I lost 50 pounds in 5 months, (started May 2010) kept it off for about a year to year and half. Life kind of got in the way, I started working again after being off 3 years, and on top of this, I now have a 1.5 to 2 hour commute.

I am currently 189 and would love to be 145 to 150 again. This time I would love to maintain when I get to goal this time. I am thinking about doing JUDDD and trying figure out how to make it work and when to start.

I am excited to be here.
Rox

Ringamajig 03-21-2013 05:01 PM

I will be starting JUDDD on 3-29 with an UD.

I am looking forward to lots of great info from this site and people here.

Ringamajig 03-23-2013 07:22 AM

Change of plans, starting JUDDD today with UD, calories are 1850 for today, let's see what trouble I can cause with those. :lol:

I have been pretty strict with low carb since Jan 1st and have lost from 206.8 down to 187 as of this morning. 19.8 pounds is nothing to complain about mind you, I just wish that it had been more. I guess that I am comparing to my first go around with LC and I lost average of 10 pounds, so this would mean that this go around I only lost 6.6 pounds. So, this is why I want to give JUDDD a try.

LoCarbGal 03-25-2013 10:43 AM

Hi Rox! I'm so glad you've joined us at JUDDD, and I think it may be just the thing you've been looking for. You're off to a great start!

Missouri_Librarian 03-25-2013 01:38 PM

ahhh sis i just realized you had a journal..nice to see u...love ya,,,keep up the great work

Ringamajig 03-26-2013 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoCarbGal (Post 16335367)
Hi Rox! I'm so glad you've joined us at JUDDD, and I think it may be just the thing you've been looking for. You're off to a great start!

Thanks LoCarbGal.

Yep, so far so good. Thanks for stopping in.

Ringamajig 03-26-2013 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Missouri_Librarian (Post 16335691)
ahhh sis i just realized you had a journal..nice to see u...love ya,,,keep up the great work

He He He.....I was wondering how long it would take you to find me Sis. :lol:

Love ya too. :heart:

Ringamajig 03-30-2013 11:12 AM

Hello journal and LCF. :)

One week of JUDDD under my belt. 2 pounds down, 187 to 185. This is a weight after an UD and starting TOM yesterday, so needless to say I am very pleased. Onward to week 2!

Hope that you all have a wonderful Saturday and a very nice Easter tomorrow.
Rox