Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Inspiration and Wisdom > Weight Loss Journals
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2013, 01:18 AM   #1
Administrator

Gallery: cheri
Stats: 150 + pounds lost - 4' 11"
My post went into moderation. What can I do about it?

Sometimes a post will go into moderation because a member either posts something that is not allowed or the post may get caught in moderation when there wasn't anything wrong with it. We sometimes have members that will try to post their post again, and it too will go into moderation.. or they try to post the site they think is a problem by misspelling it so the filter and admins or mods won't catch it. Please know that this is a no no.. If a site is not allowed, then it is not allowed to be posted in any form. It is also not allowed to be shared via PM either. Members will sometimes post about their post going into moderation either by complaining about it or asking others why their post would be held up. The simple answer is that other members will not know why, so please do not post about it. If your post is okay, the admins/moderators will approve it as soon as possible. If it isn't allowed, we will contact you to let you know why. Sometimes, posts will get caught up in the filter even though the post would be okay. It just happens and there isn't any way to avoid it because it is out of our control.. but again.. We will approve it as soon as possible. If you have any questions about a site issue you are more than welcome to contact the site or one of the admins to ask. We are always happy to help you!

Here is a heads up that this has been added to the FAQ's.

Why are my posts being moderated?

If you receive a message that says 'Your post is being reviewed by a moderator. Please be patient. Thank you.', this means your post has been sent to the moderation queue and will not be visible until a Moderator reviews it. This may happen for a couple reasons:

1. If your profile account has been placed on moderation, all of your posts will go to the moderation queue and must be reviewed by moderators. Profile accounts may be moderated for a number of reasons but the most common reasons are due to repeated violations of LCF's Terms of Service, rudeness, and suspected spam.

2. If you are not on moderation, it is possible you posted something that got caught in our filters. If your post is not approved, moderators will contact you to let you know why. Please do not try to re-post it, and do not post complaining about it. Please be patient while moderators review the post.

I used to live to eat... now I eat to live!
Don't be a victim of Dieters remorse.. Don't cheat.. stay on plan!

Sponsored Links
Closed Thread