Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   Weight Loss Journals (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/weight-loss-journals/)
-   -   A Sound Soul Resides In A Sound Body And Mind (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/weight-loss-journals/798922-sound-soul-resides-sound-body-mind.html)

rondonu 03-07-2013 06:57 AM

A Sound Soul Resides In A Sound Body And Mind

If anyone knows where that quote is from you win the internet. :)
Anyways! Hey everyone, my name's Luna and I was directed here from my mom (who's username eludes me right now). I have no idea what I'm supposed to say here, sorry.. :o
I'm going to be doing the low-carb diet. I'm not sure if it has a fancier name or not, but yeah. I guess I'll keep track of my progress here and occasionally whine when I get cravings? Hehe...

Starting Weight is roughly 283 pounds.
I want to get down to at least 200, preferably 180 depending on how my body looks at that point. (Don't want to get frail looking either!)

I technically started this diet yesterday. :3

I'm also going to be drawing little pictures occasionally so stay tuned! x3

rondonu 03-11-2013 10:28 AM

Wow people are being really rude and unsupportive about all this. I've had two friends yesterday offering me really sugary delicious things like giant chocolate covered pretzels and a cream filled donut (my favorite kind :c ) and told me "its not a diet if you dont cheat every once in a while." I didn't eat it because I've already begun to lose weight and I'm not about to turn that all around and gain it right back! I'm seriously tired of being overweight because I dont remember a time when I wasn't and it needs to stop.
My mom is being really supportive and she's even been feeding me (I'm currently on a starving artists salary ^^;; )
I wish they had low carb donuts and sweet stuff... I found candy though, so I guess thats good. :3

rondonu 03-12-2013 07:47 AM

Yesterdays Eating Summation:
  • 4 sugar free jolly ranchers
  • 5 pieces of smoked chicken
  • corn

Yes, sadly I found out that corn is literally the worst thing you can eat after the fact. I didn't have internet so I couldn't look it up at that time... :c

Also, I'm going to be weighing in at the end of every week, thats why I haven't been keeping track of my weight. :)

rondonu 03-13-2013 07:35 AM

Yesterdays Menu:
  • 2 brats (1 carb each)
  • 4 eggs
  • 1 spoonful of mayonnaise
  • A squirt of mustard (for the egg salad c: )
  • 2 sugar free jolly ranchers

All in all yesterday was a much better day than the last few I've been having. I mean the cravings are still there but I have a strange way of dealing with it. My grandpa has diabetes and has recently had to have his leg amputated because of it. Everytime I want to eat sugars I just look at it and go "if I eat that, my leg will fall off." and suddenly I dont want it anymore! :D

Also I'm going to take the time to say that I'm really proud of my friend, who is dieting with me. He's lost 6 pounds already, and he started Friday! :heart:

rondonu 03-17-2013 07:16 AM

Yesterdays Menu:

8 eggs (scrambled)
6 pieces of bacon
Diet Mountain Dew

Also, I weighed in yesterday and I weigh 276 pounds now! :D
I lost 6 pounds even with the few mistakes I made along the way! I'm so proud of myself! c:

Hopefully going to the grocery store sometimes in the next few days so I can stop going to moms and eating her out of house and home. c:

rondonu 03-19-2013 11:26 AM

Yesterdays menu:
  • 5 hotdogs (1 carb each)
  • 5 sausage links (no carbs)
  • 4 eggs
  • 5 pieces of bacon

Kinda been depressed lately but I haven't cheated on my diet c:

rondonu 03-20-2013 10:46 AM

Yesterdays Menu:
an omlette (2 eggs, 2 slices of cheese, and two bacon pieces)
2 sausage links (no carbs)
and 4 hotdogs. C:

I'm starting to lose the cravings finally (thank God!) and I'm feeling much healthier... I bought a bunch of diet pop to satisfy the urge of something more than water too! :3

rondonu 03-21-2013 10:52 AM

Yesterdays menu:
3 hotdogs
2 brats
5-6 pepperonis

I'm getting really sick... Probably the same thing my whole family had, a two week flu. Lovely. :sick: