LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2013, 06:19 PM   #1
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Stats: 254/223/152
WOE: lc
Start Date: 1/2014
Ready again ( sigh) to lose the butt even if the big mouth stays <3

Well here I am AGAIN....

My story real quick is I lost over 90 in less than a yr a few years ago but doing vlc..as in less than 10 carbs for that time frame..the pounds and inches just dropped off it seemed like.went from size 22 to 10 in that time..Then life hit me in the face and I went off all plans and have gained it back...I have not got on the scales yet, but I will Mon morning 3/4/13

I am trying to not let the stress get the best of me....But I am currently going through ALOT ( seperation...child custody issues, financial issues, work stress and an uncle dying of cancer...I REFUSE though to let it have the best of me..Time for ME to have control......I am ready to get this weight back off and get back in my old clothes..

I am 45 and have been in menopause for 3 yrs now...I also suffer from major migraines, thyroid issues and insomnia...It is a daily struggle, but I am feeling pretty good now...

I have been researching and am wanting to do the JUDDD plan...I realize one reason I gained my weight back quickly, was because my carbs were so VERY low for all that time..any small amount of carbs and I gained back, and quickly..even healthy carbs..

I am snowed in today ( I am a elem school librarian),. and have been spending the day making menus, figuring cals and carbs etc....I have done hcg before, so my down days ( low cals) should be easy... I am going to also watch my carbs at the same time, but not be SO MUCH worried about them, that I fail....this time I am NOT going to be afraid of healthy carbs

Sorry I wrote a book, but wanted to give a little background...I am excited to get to know each one of you and be a cheerleader with you on this journey

Look out Monday and JUDDD here I come.....I know I should start sooner, but honestly I want to get all my favs in before I began...I know that sounds horrible, but I know for me personally, if I dont do it, then i will not succeed

one of my fav quotes

Stacy
Survive menopause, insomnia, migraines and hypothyroidism with a smile.....sigh
Missouri_Librarian is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 02-26-2013, 06:31 PM   #2
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: dipsydoodle
Stats: 230/223/mini:200/perm:150
WOE: Atkins Induction
Start Date: 2/2013
Hi Stacy! Congrats on getting your drive back... I'm gonna subscrbe to you because I love books and I too am considering doing JUDDD. I feel like an induction failure (I've been on and off of it for the past month), but I'm concerned I'm not eating enough veggies, and I am starting to feel full on very small amounts of food.

Anyway, enough about me! I am excited to hang out with you on your journey I love your quote and good luck! PS. Stay safe in the snow! I'm up in Wisconsin and we are getting it.
dipsydoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 06:40 PM   #3
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dipsydoodle View Post
Hi Stacy! Congrats on getting your drive back... I'm gonna subscrbe to you because I love books and I too am considering doing JUDDD. I feel like an induction failure (I've been on and off of it for the past month), but I'm concerned I'm not eating enough veggies, and I am starting to feel full on very small amounts of food.

Anyway, enough about me! I am excited to hang out with you on your journey I love your quote and good luck! PS. Stay safe in the snow! I'm up in Wisconsin and we are getting it.
Thank you for stopping by and writing back

I actually like low carb, even though I ate lower than inductions levels, BUT like I mentioned it was so easy to gain back what i had lost even when i had healthy carbs..and I know for me personally, I cannot do lc for life, and i feel like i can JUDDD...I know everyone is different that is just me...

I feel like JUDDD will work for me, due to the flexibility...I am going to give it a strict shot for a month and then weigh

I have been doing lots of research, reading, learning and planning JUDDD...I am actually excited to start back Mon and get this weight off once again and once and for ALL

Stay warm and safe yourself...looks like we are done getting snow for the day and i bet we have school back tomorrow.....i was getting spoiled, we worked 1 day last week...

Take care and talk soon...

Last edited by Missouri_Librarian; 02-26-2013 at 06:42 PM..
Old 02-26-2013, 07:26 PM   #4
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

JUDDD numbers...

DD...442
UD.....2209....
Old 02-26-2013, 07:55 PM   #5
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: verbqueen
Stats: 224/163
WOE: LC/HF, for now
Welcome home. I remember you from before--you lost so staggeringly fast it took my breath away (especially because I had been stalled for about 2 years while you were losing--ha!)

I finally busted through my stall with hcg, thank the lord. I gained back a few over Christmas, and I'm taking them back off with another hcg round. I have also done JUDDD and found it an interesting and enjoyable way to lose.

Don't feel bad about the past, just focus on the future. The fact is that achieving and maintaining a healthy weight and lifestyle is a journey, not a destination. There is much learning that takes place along the way, and some is pretty difficult. Like all journeys, there are highs and lows and stretches of VERY rough terrain, but peak experiences, too. You've been to the top of the mountain, and you will get there again!

My (old) HCG Journal

My NEW Journal
verbqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 08:03 PM   #6
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by verbqueen View Post
Welcome home. I remember you from before--you lost so staggeringly fast it took my breath away (especially because I had been stalled for about 2 years while you were losing--ha!)

I finally busted through my stall with hcg, thank the lord. I gained back a few over Christmas, and I'm taking them back off with another hcg round. I have also done JUDDD and found it an interesting and enjoyable way to lose.

Don't feel bad about the past, just focus on the future. The fact is that achieving and maintaining a healthy weight and lifestyle is a journey, not a destination. There is much learning that takes place along the way, and some is pretty difficult. Like all journeys, there are highs and lows and stretches of VERY rough terrain, but peak experiences, too. You've been to the top of the mountain, and you will get there again!
Thank you for the welcome.... I remember you also and am hoping I can sure lose like that once again......so nice to see some of my old pals around...wooohooo on your journey...your doing great, I am so happy for you...CONGRATS ...stop by anytime
Old 02-26-2013, 08:07 PM   #7
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

For inspiration.....July 2011

Old 02-26-2013, 08:09 PM   #8
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Today....sigh

Old 02-27-2013, 03:04 AM   #9
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: MagieDen
Stats: 200's/1st. Goal Wt: 199 lbs.
WOE: Low Carb My Way!
Start Date: Monday! :)
Hey Stacy, remember me? So glad you are back and the weight gainned will be but history. I haven't tried JUDDD yet and I never say never to finding out what helps get the weight off of me. Just wanted you to know that it's good to see you.
MagieDen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 03:45 AM   #10
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagieDen View Post
Hey Stacy, remember me? So glad you are back and the weight gainned will be but history. I haven't tried JUDDD yet and I never say never to finding out what helps get the weight off of me. Just wanted you to know that it's good to see you.
Of course I remember you......I am so glad to see your still here..I have missed the ole gang....seeing you again makes my smile..we will so this again....
Old 02-27-2013, 03:54 AM   #11
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good morning america is doing a story today on a fasting diet....I am excited to see what they have to say as i am sure I will have some good fasting windows in with JUDDD

Horrible night with insomnia...slept about 3:45 til 5:15...grrrrrrr

No work again today due to the snow...woot woot
Old 02-27-2013, 04:00 AM   #12
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Old 02-27-2013, 04:11 AM   #13
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I will have to watch this then. I have missed your inspiring posts Stacy, did I tell you that it is good to see you again. We got about 5 inches of snow with rain so the roads here are pretty slushy with all the salt on the roads. I am fortunate that I still am a stay at home wife and mother. I work 1 day a week at my church cleaning it but that is just a few blocks away and I don't have to drive in it if I don't want to. I wanted to say that I am sorry that life is throwing alot of monkey wrenches at you and I know that dealing with a lot of stress is not good on these bodys of ours. I am glad you are working this all out and you came back for some support. I am up and I am down and I have decided to just keep plugging away at this and get some wonderful support along the way. Good success to you on JUDDD and whatever plan you work on.

Have a nice Wednesday!
Old 02-27-2013, 08:49 AM   #14
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: DesertGurl
WOE: Chris Powell's Carb Cycling
Start Date: 9/16/13
It's good to see you here. Glad you decided to start a journal, I love mine.

Life has a nasty way of getting in the way, doesn't it? When I met you I was just barely into reconciliation with my dh too.. we nearly divorced..was such a stressful time I relate with you so well. Got my own issues with health, questioning early perimeno..it all pretty much sucks rocks

Proud of you for getting up and starting again. We are all here, working, trying, and learning.
DesertGurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 09:26 AM   #15
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I am a mess today...I am emotionally...I am physically tired from no sleep at night..

Anyone who knows me from way back, knows how much my 2 dogs mean to me....Well sadly my 1 dog is very sick and soon ( when my mom with a truck can get thru snow to get us), we are headed to the vet....I knew she didnt feel well yesterday, but today she wont even move but to look at me....I am a mess

Thanks for coming to visit my journal...I am soooooooooo ready for this <3
Old 02-27-2013, 09:27 AM   #16
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertGurl View Post
It's good to see you here. Glad you decided to start a journal, I love mine.

Life has a nasty way of getting in the way, doesn't it? When I met you I was just barely into reconciliation with my dh too.. we nearly divorced..was such a stressful time I relate with you so well. Got my own issues with health, questioning early perimeno..it all pretty much sucks rocks

Proud of you for getting up and starting again. We are all here, working, trying, and learning.
Thanks pretty lady....

I like to journal and I have one on another site, but not many there do JUDDD so decided I should do one here...

I hope things are better for you....things are just all happening at once, which is tough....

Keep up the great work and have a super day
Old 02-27-2013, 09:28 AM   #17
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
I will have to watch this then. I have missed your inspiring posts Stacy, did I tell you that it is good to see you again. We got about 5 inches of snow with rain so the roads here are pretty slushy with all the salt on the roads. I am fortunate that I still am a stay at home wife and mother. I work 1 day a week at my church cleaning it but that is just a few blocks away and I don't have to drive in it if I don't want to. I wanted to say that I am sorry that life is throwing alot of monkey wrenches at you and I know that dealing with a lot of stress is not good on these bodys of ours. I am glad you are working this all out and you came back for some support. I am up and I am down and I have decided to just keep plugging away at this and get some wonderful support along the way. Good success to you on JUDDD and whatever plan you work on.

Have a nice Wednesday!
ty so much beautiful...I appreciate it...
Old 02-27-2013, 12:53 PM   #18
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: DesertGurl
WOE: Chris Powell's Carb Cycling
Start Date: 9/16/13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missouri_Librarian View Post
Thanks pretty lady....

I like to journal and I have one on another site, but not many there do JUDDD so decided I should do one here...

I hope things are better for you....things are just all happening at once, which is tough....

Keep up the great work and have a super day
Yeah, this site has the busiest threads for JUDDD..lots of info here..

Things on a personal level could not be better. Life is good. There has been lots and lots (and lots) of work involved to get here but I wouldn't trade it...I've learned alot along the way..

The perimeno stuff is a thing in progress..lots of reading and trying to understand what my dumb body is up to

I hope you will enjoy your time with JUDDD!
DesertGurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 02:56 PM   #19
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Well me and my princess are home...It is NOT her hip, as it was still in place...BUT she did have a high fever and they did blood work..Her white blood cells were off so they are thinking she has a nasty infection/virus somewhere....Her liver enzymes are also off, so they did more blood taking to send it to an outside lab for more in depth tests...I also have to take in a urine sample tomorrow....good times..lol..She is on baby aspirin and an antibiotic,,,,hopefully we are on the mend...I did get her to eat some cheese with her meds in it, which is the 1st she has eaten in 2 days but a treat..oh and she is 25 pds and they said little chubby,,,,could lose 3 or 4 pds...she is chubby like her momma...thanks all for your thoughts and prayers....she is my kid and hate seeing her sick and not well..
Old 02-27-2013, 08:44 PM   #20
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: verbqueen
Stats: 224/163
WOE: LC/HF, for now
I hope the tests all come back negative and it's just a virus that passes quickly! There is nothing more heartbreaking than a sick animal! They can't tell you where it hurts.
verbqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 01:42 PM   #21
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Spend the day today grocery shopping and getting my menus ready for Monday...Monday I will weigh for an official number and then start with my DD..My prder of gluc came today...have been ready great stuff about this stuff..I am ready to rid the fat....watch out Monday and JUDDD here I come <3
Old 03-03-2013, 10:37 AM   #22
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Had dinner last night with my gma that is 94 today,,,,,

Great dinner with gma,,lots of good conversation and laughs....Later when I hear from Lj we wil take her some flowers and a small cake

Ray ( bf) is finally here after not being able to come last weekend due to snow and working yesterday....he has requested baked potato soup and garlic breadsticks for dinner...we will then go to DQ for dessert before my start tomorrow

Tomorrow is my DD....442 cals....I am going to have a shake for lunch and then food at dinner

Tomorrow will be a true test for me, as I am having a reading night at work for Dr Seuss bday...I will be serving guests cake....ahhhhhh that will be a test for me

Im ready, Im ready, Im ready
Old 03-03-2013, 10:39 AM   #23
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Old 03-04-2013, 08:16 AM   #24
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Happy Monday everyone....so inspiring to hear all the success and milestones everyone is posting...YOU ALL ROCK

And thank you for all the info on the shakes....

look out JUDDD here I am...sigh

And I am at a higher weight then when I started lc a few years ago, so I gained back every ounce I lost plus a little more...major sigh and disappointment

This morning i weighed 254...YUCKO

Today is my DD and I am going to do my best to stick to the 442 from the chart and not hit 500,,,,I am going to try and fast until dinner and then eat then....If I need something before then I will have a slim fast lc shake...Today will be a busy, late day with the reading program I am having for the students..going to resist the cake I am serving

Have a super day everyone
Old 03-04-2013, 08:40 AM   #25
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good success to you Stacy!
MagieDen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 08:53 AM   #26
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Good success to you Stacy!
Thank you gf...

Have a great week...
Old 03-04-2013, 05:56 PM   #27
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Day 1

great day today...easier than I thought...just got home at 7:30 from work, so was too busy to worry about food,,,here was my day

B; none
L; none
D; 1 pouch white tune,,,,80 cals.....0 carbs
1 tablespoon mayo..........90 cals....0 carbs
5 saltine crackers............60 cals.....12 carbs

Total...233 cals and 12 carbs

A huge milestone for me was tonight at reading night at work, I passed up cake and cookies we were serving..thats BIG for sugar addict me

Ready for my up day tomorrow....night all
Old 03-05-2013, 08:19 AM   #28
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Ready for a busy day today...Tutoring after school and then I have to go to hospital for some labs to see what my numbers are now that I have been on my meds awhile...

I am feeling good today after my down day yesterday...The only time i was tempted and wanted food was when i was packing my lunch for today.....that was hard

Had a great talk with LJ last night...I am thinking the stress of this being over has helped him ALOT

I am ready for my meals today...here is my menu

B; none but my gluc tablet and lots of water
am snack: 1 serving almonds....
L; 1 serving turkey pepperoni, 2 sices colby cheese, 5 strawberries with 1 packet splenda
D; 2 oz spicy sausage scrambled with 2 eggs

Totals...938 calories and 13 carbs

have a happy day all....<3
Old 03-05-2013, 09:16 AM   #29
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Lize636
Stats: 225/172/155
WOE: LC
Start Date: Nov 2009, restart March 2013
I just wanted to tell you good luck on your journey..... and I will be here to cheer you on!! I just started again on Monday as well. We WILL get there again.... one day at a time.
Lize636 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 10:31 AM   #30
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lize636 View Post
I just wanted to tell you good luck on your journey..... and I will be here to cheer you on!! I just started again on Monday as well. We WILL get there again.... one day at a time.
Thank you so much..I am excted to have someone who has started at the same time....I look forward to much success with you...Thanks for the encouragement....