LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2013, 01:17 PM   #1
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Shelle135
Stats: 320/238/135
WOE: HCG injections
Start Date: May 26, 2013
Burn, Baby, Burn - My Journey!

Starting Friday is my day one of loading. I am not looking forward to it but I know it is necessary due to getting this weight off for good this time. Until then, a-reading I will go!
Shelle135 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 01-29-2013, 04:02 AM   #2
Senior LCF Member

VVLC10.... what a bust!!! Yesterday my previous suspicions of these drops not being correct was confirmed. Not only by another poster but also by the scale which stopped moving after dropping 16.4 lbs in 8 days. I didn't know what to do when I realized this other than go low carb until the right drops get here, which I ordered asap.

THEN, me and hubby goes tv shopping, and while in Sears a spell hits me like I have never felt before. I got extremely weak, holding on to things, anxiety, bad taste in my mouth, gittery and it kept getting worse and worse. Finally, I had to walk away from the neverending salesperson and told hubby to close it up. I had to get to the vehicle.

So when he came out I told him how poorly I felt. But having FM and CFS for 13 yrs, feeling poorly is a norm for me. So he didn't really understand what difference I was talking about. So we continued on to Walmart. I told him that I needed to sit down at McD's in there and get my thoughts together. By this time confusion started to set it. Lo and behold, no seats! Such a small town!

So we went on back to the tvs and I had to take a chair down from a shelf and sit on that while he did his shopping and I got worse and worse. Finally when he came back over I told him that I needed to leave. Something is really wrong. I need to eat something. At this point I was suspecting a dangerously low blood sugar level.

So we went to Ruby Tuesdays so I could choose my salads. I was pretty much slouched over the table with weakness. Also nauseated by this time. I ate 2.5 garlic biscuits, 3 oz steak, a bite of broccoli, small salad, 3 spring rolls and some blue cheese. I started to come up a small bit but not enough to think that low blood sugar was the culprit and NO ability to continue shopping.

So we headed to the must-do errand which was check on our grandbabies. At their house my dd1 took my blood sugar and this was an hr after I ate. It read 110. So, not knowing much about it, I would think that it was VERY low to have only come up that much after an hr of eating. She thought so too. So she gave me these tiny little candies to eat. I reluctantly ate them. Within 10 mins, maybe 20, I felt like me again. All symptoms gone. WOW!!!!

So, was I starving myself? Yes! Was I harming my body? Yes! Was this my intent? Never! I have worked too hard to come back from a physical collapse of 3 yrs in bed to do anything to harm myself.

So as you can imagine after 8 days 500 cals or less, I choose to eat last night. 1 ham salad sandwhich, thick on the ham salad and 2 granola bars. Late, late at night! URGHHH!!! I hate how I am feeling this morning.

The food is laying in my stomach fermenting!!! I fear I am going to go totally off track now. THat is my pattern. But having lost 16 pounds in 8 days should keep me excited, right?

My plan is to continue with the drops and eat low carb/ low fat but eat to get my body to stabilize from the starvation mode. I need to google that today. Also, I will have to figure out if I need to do the loading days again before starting the REAL hCG drops or not.

What a ride!!!

Following is a post that I placed on another thread of something I was experiencing during this 9 days.

***If I showed you the pics that I have taken of the dishes that I am making your mouth might drool. My does! And as soon as I sit down to eat it, my hunger is gone, no taste buds salivating and it is misery to eat it!!! I would have NEVER DREAMED that it would be like this for me and I am SOOO glad! I am a glutton at best and have NEVER learned how to eat right. It was always diet or "I'll start tomorrow!"

SO I tried to get down as much as I can and am THRILLED when I feel its enough and put the rest away for the next day. My husband got me steamed shrimp and that kinda helped. Chicken breast and fish fillets are not going well and especially if they are recooked. Lettuce is not happening well either. I might as well be outside eating grass, literally! The chewing and all! I cut me up a handful of strawberries and was able to get most of them in.

I can't get over it! And the reason I am telling you all this is first to find out what the hazards are of this. Since my original post I have been looking for anything that will tell me about sabotaging the weightloss. Thus far I havent seen anything. However, I found a site called The HCG Edge, very good reading, and they proclaimed that if you couldnt eat your whole 500 calories then don't worry bc your bloodstream is full of fat cells from your stored areas. And believe me girls, looking in the mirror for day 9, its going somewhere!!!!

My totals thus far is:

VLCD2- (-3.4)
VLCD3- (-1.2)
VLCD4- (-3.6)
VLCD5- (-2.6)
VLCD6- (-3.6)
VLCD7- (-1.6)
VLCD8- (- .4)
VLCD9- (- .0)
VLCD10- (+1.7) after low sugar spell, Rubies, LNS'ing
Old 02-06-2013, 07:16 AM   #3
Senior LCF Member

Still waiting on my drops to show up. The real ones! This is driving me crazy and I so desire to be on the path of weightloss. That is a good thing bc I have HOPE that this is it. The weight will be tackled and removed! I will be thin again, able to accomplish getting my athletic body that I have always dreamed about and then utilizing all that I have learned about proper eating to stay thin and trim.

A muscular athletic sexy body is my goal!!! Toned and tight! And yes, at 44, I believe that the closest that I can get to that will be unbelievably satisfying to me no matter what it is!!!
Old 02-07-2013, 07:08 AM   #4
Senior LCF Member

Today is Thursday. My REAL drops should be in today. I despise how this has worked thus far. Last checked, 12 out of 16 pounds that were last 2 weeks ago have been re-GAINED from little to NO eating of the "ordinary-yet bad" options that I use to live by.

I can't take this anymore and according to HCG, I don't have to. I now have a tool that will bypass my eating disorder, bad habits and insulin issues and take charge of how and what my body does!!! I am in and I am ready.

Today I want to just immediately start the drops. I already ate wrong for breakfast but in 4 hrs I am sure that will be out of my system. Which doesnt really matter bc you take the drops during loading days anyhow! Oh hurry and come!!!! It is time to DO THIS!!!!

Exercise has been non existent but due to upgrading electronis and hubby not getting it in order and snow outside. Its coming though!!!
Old 02-09-2013, 07:06 AM   #5
Senior LCF Member

Today is VLCD1. Finally and with the "real drops". I am very concerned that they taste like water. NO flavor at all. I wish I would have went with a company that others have experience with. The good factor is that the "other" drops that are non-hcg and those drops worked like magic. So we will see.

LOADING DAYS - URGHHH!!! I LOADED!!! To the point that I am still sick this morning. But oh am I grateful that it is over and food no longer is the center of my life.

CHALLENGES: I don't feel like I will have a challenge today. I just need to make sure that me and Jim and set up for the next few days with meat on hand.

Starting weight: 238
VLCD1 - 241.4 (+ 3.4)
Old 02-13-2013, 08:41 AM   #6
Senior LCF Member

Today I believe is day 5 of VLCD. I am not a bit happy with myself for the progress thus far. I have not state to protocol yet and this is not acceptable!

So today is it!!! Strictly by protocol. What I need to do is eat my last meal as late as I can do it. That will really help me through the night snacking fits that have been sabotaging my every effort! Oh and give my mom some goodies that have no business in my house!!!

I can do this!
Old 02-14-2013, 07:46 AM   #7
Senior LCF Member

Day 6 of VLCD, but not really. STILL not a clean day of eating per protocol. How bad do I want this? Well it consumes my every thought!!! SO what's up?

I was taking BOTH bottles.... hcg drops AND non-homeopathic, hormone-free. One for the HCG benefit and the other for the energy boost and incredible appetite suppressant. I am thinking it was a bad idea.

So I have opted to only the hcg drops. Don't know why but I already feel something is working better inside of me. I sure can't explain that since it is only 10:45 AM and I have already eating my lunch. shrimp, strawberries - salad will wait until 12.

I so need to figure this out!!!
Old 02-19-2013, 09:40 AM   #8
Senior LCF Member

Ok, so now I am not counting my VLCD's because there hasn't been any. I am still takng the non-homeopathic, hormone-free drops and next to the shots, believe in these to help me.

So what is my issue? Emotional, habitual eating. It is that simple. I need to get my plan together and execute, no excuses!!!

So what is it?

1. Continue on drops..... Today is day 1
2. Go rogue with small options to get through until hunger and cravings are a thing of the past.
3. Eat final meal as late as I possible can to get rid of the LNS'ing and up the protein in it.
4. Make schedule for drops and meals.
5. Work out when can
6. Stay under 600 calories no matter what!!!
7. ZERO fat!!!
8. ZERO starches and grains!!!
9. Journal everyday and everything!
10. Go strict protocol as soon as I can!

DAY 1 - 239 (PMS, High-Stress, Cravings out of control especially between 3-8pm and after 11:00pm)
Old 02-20-2013, 07:03 AM   #9
Senior LCF Member

Wed 2/20

How did I do?
1. Continue on drops..... Today is day 1 - COMPLETED
2. Go rogue with small options to get through until hunger and cravings are a thing of the past. DID FINE UNTIL THE PM... BLEW IT AGAIN! CRAVINGS!!!
3. Eat final meal as late as I possible can to get rid of the LNS'ing and up the protein in it. CRAVINGS WERE BIG SO MEAL WAS ATE AT 7:00PM. SO NOT IN CONTROL
4. Make schedule for drops and meals. DID NOT DO.
5. Work out when can - TV NOT ON WALL, SNOWING OUT... NO WORKOUT
6. Stay under 600 calories no matter what!!! DID NOT JOURNAL AND i KNOW I WENT WELL OVER IT
7. ZERO fat!!! FAT CAME IN DURING THE LNS'ING ALBEIT IT WASNT THE DEEP FRIED FRENCH FRIES THAT I MANAGED TO NOT MAKE... OF COURSE IT WAS 1:00 AM.
8. ZERO starches and grains!!! - LNS'ING DID THIS IN TOO!
9. Journal everyday and everything! JOURNALED HERE BUT NOT FOOD LOGGING!
10. Go strict protocol as soon as I can! DIDN'T HAPPEN TODAY!

Heavy sigh, sign of TOM is here has taken place this morning. That brings a glimpse of hope. How incredible that something as powerless as cravings during the night can be so powerful over me!!! It is a total MIND thing and I KNOW this!!! How ironic!!! This is the one that that sabotages EVERYTHING else I do and yet I still dont combat it like its my worse enemy. When I go to bed and doze off, I awake and up to the kitchen I go!!! No reasoning skills, no screams of "Don't do it" nothing.... secret eating! But the fat is no secret! Everyone sees it especially me and my husband.

I hope and PRAY today and Tonight is better!

Day 2 of Rogue HCG
Old 02-25-2013, 07:53 AM   #10
Senior LCF Member

Update 2.25.13

Friday I go to see a HCG diet doctor. Right now I am eating approx 1200 cals with the non homeo, hormone-free drops. I am working out non-regularly. My focus at this time is to overcome EE (Emotional Eating) and CO (compulsive overeating). Reading TWA is a HUGE help at this time!

The scale is dropping but I want the HCG impact of the fat areas. But I aqm scared to death of being able to give myself the shots.
Old 02-26-2013, 06:26 AM   #11
Senior LCF Member

02/26/13

Today I am up 2 pounds. In the name of low carb, the pork chops (1.5) was probably over the top. Plus I did 20 mins Zumba and walked briskly for 2 m. So maybe some water retention.

All in all I am still in a place of discust. Friday is my appt to begin the shots. I am so nervous and want to find out much more about it. I want to know that I am getting the BEST results for the work that I am doing. I want the FAT SPOTS to disappear NOW! I want my metabolism to reset and to be hormonally balanced!

But I HATE needles!!!
Old 02-26-2013, 10:15 AM   #12
Senior LCF Member

Furthermore ..... I am NOT going to beat myself up for the absolute confusion going on here. I am endeavoring to completely change everything about myself, inside and out, along with being a part/time mom/grandmother of a 3 yr old and 4 month old, have unusual heartbreaking situation going on in my home and am on verge of burn-out with all of the busyness in my life. (1Part-time job and 1 Full-time)

Are these excuses? NO WAY!!! But it is my reality. What I need to figure out is how to incorporate hcg into this bc my situations are not changing anytime soon!!! Does this mean I am doomed to remain grossly overweight, unhealthy and HATE/DESPISE myself? No sir! It means that the mountain I have to climb is very steep with hard terrain ahead but it is climbable!!! And so all I need is the determination, will and strength to climb it.

So as going into Friday knowing that I will leave with the perscription for the shots, I am thinking that is my first loading day if Dr requires it. That would make Sunday my first day of VLCD. I am starting March off right!!! Yes, and like a LION!!!

What is it that I need to keep the "eye of the tiger" on? It is not food, diet, or lack thereof. So, it must be everything else! The more I keep my mind OFF of food the better off I will be. So besides planning to have the food on hand that I need I also need to be prepared with the busyness factor. And I believe I should concentrate on something that is improving another part of who I am. So for this I will be thinking on and coming back with a small "to-do" list of the path to the new me!
Old 02-26-2013, 09:42 PM   #13
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: buttah
Stats: 189/137/136-140
WOE: peri-meno "corrective" R4
Start Date: LowCal/Dukan/JUDD 2/12-8/12, then 3 rounds rxHCG
Shelle, what do you mean "if the doctor requires" loading?

I kept very busy watching HCG vlogs. And fixing up my house. I rearranged a lot of furniture, too.

But mostly, online shopping for new sizes. So much fun.
buttah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 03:44 AM   #14
Senior LCF Member

Well, if I go to the shots, will he require me to start from scratch? I don't believe these non-homeo, hormone-free drops have any hcg in them. Therefore it truly would be like starting ALL OVER which I don't wish to do. I am hoping I don't have to reload. To me it would be wonderful to start the VLCD asap!

Buttah, plz feel free to send me a link to any vlog that you find inspirational! If you want. I am working on following your recommended vlog and Robin Woodal. So far her's though seems very scientific, which I can follow but sometimes I need easy reading.
Old 02-27-2013, 03:59 AM   #15
Senior LCF Member

Yesterday I had a mini-CO episode during lunch. After much thinking of the "why" I believe it was due to 3 things. 1) I was not prepared with food that I would eat at work 2) Eating from the salad bar things that were low carb but not low fat messed with my head which is already in dietary confusion 3) Dietary confusion!!! Buttah is right! I need the shots! I need to KNOW that this IS the actual real deal and I am not harming my body and everything in the book applies to me bc I am doing it by the book!!!

Seratonin.... I asked my dr for some low dose of seratonin. I began taking it 5 days ago and I am seeing big results especially during my sleep. I am sleeping deeper (dreams), less wake-ups and longer than I have in 10 years. Last night yielded no late night snacking (lns'ing) but my last food intake was around 8:45pm.... which is not good and part of the "need to get it together" mode.

I am so glad that I caved and decided to help my body out in this area. The stress I am under is taking away from me. I need to give back in every area that I can.

Two days until dr's appt. I can't wait. If I knew he would require loading I would begin today so I can start the VLCD Friday. I don't know what to do in that area.
Old 02-27-2013, 04:43 AM   #16
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: dawnyama
Stats: 154/119.2/118 5'3.5"
WOE: Rx hcg
Start Date: 6/1/09
Shelle--if you want to do the protocol right, you HAVE to LOAD WITH THE hcg, You cannot load without it. Those are the instructions. You have to eat normal now, so you are not starving when starting out. And if your doc tells you NOT to load---find another doctor because he doesn't understand the plan is he believes you do NOT need to load. Dr Simeon's called for loading (even up to a week! for some people) for a reason, not to give people a last chance to have their favorite goodies or just for kicks. You need to have good fats in your system going into P2. I hope you understand this is a process and you have to follow through FROM DAY ONE, and day one is the loading with the hcg in your system.

Good luck!
Old 02-27-2013, 05:14 AM   #17
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawnyama View Post
Shelle--if you want to do the protocol right, you HAVE to LOAD WITH THE hcg, You cannot load without it. Those are the instructions. You have to eat normal now, so you are not starving when starting out. And if your doc tells you NOT to load---find another doctor because he doesn't understand the plan is he believes you do NOT need to load. Dr Simeon's called for loading (even up to a week! for some people) for a reason, not to give people a last chance to have their favorite goodies or just for kicks. You need to have good fats in your system going into P2. I hope you understand this is a process and you have to follow through FROM DAY ONE, and day one is the loading with the hcg in your system.

Good luck!
Hi Dawn! Welcome to my journal

I totally understand the concept of loading and why we load. My uncertainty comes from the fact that I am between attempt 2 and 3 and so obviously have NOT been eating correctly or even dieting correctly. I have somewhat been doing it on purpose bc I am practicing Robin Woodals method of eating when hungry and stopping. I have been working on that AND avoiding EE (emotional eating) and CO (Compulsive Overeating) which I do both.

Also I have heard BOTH sides on these drops. The non-hom, hormone-free drops were said to have NO hcg in them and then some said it has a trace. So then I went to the homeo drops and it didn't help me at all (thus the crash of the 2nd attempt). So hcg is already in my system. Or is it?

So here I am. Is re-loading going to be necessary for the shots at this junction? If so, I want to start today so that by Friday I am totally VLCD

What thinketh you?
Old 02-27-2013, 05:18 AM   #18

No. Your hcg is long gone by now. You have to start at square one. Just re-do everything. If it were me, I would load when the hcg you get from the doc gets in your system. And NO do NOT load until you get the hcg from the doc. You get the hcg on Friday right? No loading til the Rx hcg is in your body--that means after you inject yourself you can load. Just eat normally til you get the hcg in your body.

Last edited by dawnyama; 02-27-2013 at 05:29 AM..
dawnyama is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 05:24 AM   #19
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
No. Your hcg is long gone by now. You have to start at square one. Just re-do everything. If it were me, I would load til the hcg you get from the doc gets in your system. And NO do NOT load until you get the hcg from the doc. You get the hcg on Friday right? No loading til the Rx hcg is in your body--that means after you inject yourself you can load. Just eat normally til you get the hcg in your body.
Wow! You are right. I was about to do that and totally forgot that the REAL hcg needs to be there. Thank you!

How much weight have you lost, Dawn? What is your experience with hcg? I know I have read that you have been looking for other alternatives or something.
Old 02-27-2013, 07:08 AM   #20
Senior LCF Member

10:03 in the morning. Ate two items totally junk food. I never do this even when not dieting. I was very hungry this morning. So at this point I am referring to Robin Woodal's Method and can say that I am no longer hungry and until I am, the junk stops and I do need to consider what my lunch choices will be.

I am a bit let down that I can't begin loading today. I don't want the weekend to be full of feeling miserable and full. I have my grandbabies (grbb) every weekend for 3 days and they keep me hopping. That would be the perfect time to start vlcd. But it looks like it will be Sunday now or possibly Monday. Not sure what the dr will say.

I want to workout while doing this. Not body building or build endurance but to find a consistency of activity to help keep my mind off of food and my FM muscles loosen and strong. Is this allowed?

So for lunch today I am going to go home (1/2 day at work) and eat something healthy. I do believe that I need to keep things low carb. I don't want the detox that so many go through when the start. I have been reading Buttahs journal and her first two weeks thus far in my reading have been horrible. And She did low carb loading. So I need to chat with her.

Dawn, what is your take on drops vs pellets vs shots?

Last edited by Shelle135; 02-27-2013 at 07:14 AM..
Old 02-27-2013, 08:45 AM   #21

Shelle--you are everywhere huh?? LOL. You need to calm down and just chill. Relax a little and take it easy. Your life is already full and frenzied. Don't make this as well. No need. If you don't want to load til the weekdays hit, you can get your prescription, fill it over the weekend, then load on Monday. Whatever works for you. You don't have to rush. The weight will come off, don't you worry about that. If you work the protocol, it will come off. Now, if you do rogue things--it won't work. So do what you are supposed to and it will work. Look at all of us that it works for. It will work for you too.

I have done low carb loading as well. It worked for me. I loved my low carb casseroles (Linda Sue's site is fantastic for loading foods Linda's Low Carb Menus & Recipes - Recipes take some of your energy and use it to cook up some great foods to load with this weekend and also eat some for your low carb lunch an dinner til then) and low carb cheesecakes. Lovely!! I will look for my threads on loading for you: http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/hc...ding-menu.html

Oh, in searching for that thread about loading (still have not found the one I started myself) I found one that has a link to my goal pics. Me in a bikini!! Here it is: http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/hc...l-hcg-yet.html Just keep scrolling down til you see the link. Wow!! That was 3 years ago. Hope to be back to looking like that this year for my birthday.

I am not sure what you mean by alternatives. Where did you see that? Is it my journey to get hormone therapy or what plan to follow after P3 is over so that I can maintain my weight loss? Not sure what you are referring to above. Hope this helps!!
Old 02-28-2013, 09:13 AM   #22
Senior LCF Member

I know I am Dawn. I feel like a babbling baboon! lol! But today is much better! I am really feeling syked about it and can't wait to see the dr tomorrow. I am so ready!

So I am assuming that for the best reloading to reduce cravings will be low carb and high fat. Correct? I will begin that tomorrow and Saturday and then Sunday start the shots. Oh, Lord, help me! Now for that I am a mess. lol!

Having said that, I want to put Reader Beware on my journal! You are WELCOME and NEEDED more than you know. But my journal here is going to be a safe place for me to vent EVERYTHING that I need to FEEL so that I don't FEED my emotions! So where that could take me... and you, I don't know. But please remember this while reading. And again... WELCOME!

So I know that for the success of this WOE it is all mental. The food is what it is and the HCG is what it is. The mental battle is what needs to be won. I guess I can add to that, the emotional battle as well. So it is time to arm up!

Here are my plans:

1. Journal Everything... Feed NOTHING!!!
2. Clean, Babysit, Occupy.... whatever it takes to STAY BUSY!!!
3. Wear baggy clothes! ... Yes, I want a "coming out" day. And I will get that on the first day of Ph 3!!! Then is when I will put on something figure flattering!
4. Continue Zumba and Light Weight Circuit Training.... this is to maintain not increase. And due to having FM and CFS, my muscular health is of great importance.
5. NO CHEATING!!! NO ONE BITE!- The only alternatives will be what is recommended by dr and Robin Woodal.

That's it! 43 day, .... here I come!
Old 02-28-2013, 10:27 AM   #23
Senior LCF Member

I feel so invisible! Am I talking to myself? Did I scare everyone away on the forums? No one is even replying to my new thread posts!!! Where's the screaming smiley when I need him!!!
Old 02-28-2013, 02:28 PM   #24

Shelle--you need to start the shots, load and then start the very low calorie diet. I keep reminding you, you have to do the shots AND load. Have you read P&I? I sure hope so. You load on the day you start the shots!!!!!! I must be talking to myself now LOL.
Old 02-28-2013, 03:54 PM   #25
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: andipand
Stats: 291/284/150
WOE: Atkins Induction
Start Date: 10/14/2013
Shellie, I aee you have almost lost 100 lbs since January. I am new to HCG and starting on Saturday and hope to do half as well as you in 2 months :-). Keep it up!
andipand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 04:20 PM   #26
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Shelle--you need to start the shots, load and then start the very low calorie diet. I keep reminding you, you have to do the shots AND load. Have you read P&I? I sure hope so. You load on the day you start the shots!!!!!! I must be talking to myself now LOL.
Dawn.... Hiya! I understand completely that I DO the shots WHILE loading. I am just thankful that you reminded me of it yesterday. I am not sure what I was thinking. That saved me from a ton of unnecessary calories. But yes, I have read P&I and I do understand that.
Old 02-28-2013, 04:23 PM   #27
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by andipand View Post
Shellie, I aee you have almost lost 100 lbs since January. I am new to HCG and starting on Saturday and hope to do half as well as you in 2 months :-). Keep it up!
Thank you andipand... So glad you stopped by!!! It wasn't this January of 2013. In fact it has been a very slow process. But it is off so I am very thankful for that. I have 110 more to go, so I figure I will be doing at least 3 rounds of hcg. WE can do this!!! I am here for you at any point that you would want to chat, vent, grumble or laugh!!!
Old 02-28-2013, 04:32 PM   #28
Senior LCF Member

Just ate dinner tonight and should be done eating for the night. Can't wait until tomorrow. Someone said that the dr might make me wait for some time before taking the shots due to the drops. So I am going to post something on main message board to see if I can find an answer since the traffic is low here.

Oh andipand, I corrected my stats. I looked to see and realized that I had put my TOTAL weight loss from my highest weight on there. So I have corrected to represent what I am now and will hopefully start hcg Saturday morning. But some good news.... the last week of January I was doing non-homeopathic, hormone-free drops and lost 16.4 pounds in 8 days. I know the hormone was not in them, but I am a bit encouraged that it might mean I am a fast loser. (fingers crossed)

Dawn, are you referring to me saying that tomorrow is a loading day? If so, I understand what you are saying. Tomorrow can't be a loading day bc I wont have the shots until afternoon, correct? Got it! Loading Saturday and Sunday, VLCD Monday!

Last edited by Shelle135; 02-28-2013 at 04:39 PM..
Old 02-28-2013, 05:03 PM   #29

I never went to the doctor for my hcg. I don't know what will happen once you see him. But I certainly hope he tells you what to do! Is it a clinic where they give you the vials/syringes already filled? Or he gives you a script you take to your own pharmacy?

Last edited by dawnyama; 02-28-2013 at 05:04 PM..
Old 03-02-2013, 04:33 AM   #30
Senior LCF Member

Hi Dawn.... here is the update!

I went to the dr yesterday. He personally weighed over 400 pounds (short man) and has lost all but 20 lbs through HCG. He does conferences and has studied HCG for over a decade as his specialty.

He did bring some much surprising yet delightful surprises to the protocol. The main ones are that Pam Spray can be used, as Salad Spritz as well!!! Yay!!! That helps me with the gagging on bland food!!! He did not make allowance for the melba toast or substitutes. Not even on his plan. And lettuce is considered a veggie, not an extra veggie besides the other choices.

He did not mention oils so I need to ask him concerning that... oils as far as make-up and etc. I am sure I can't have them. Half a gallon to a gallon of water a day.

He was very happy with my otherall health. I am athletic... yes at 230 pounds, active in my health treatments, etc. He said that he has had over 3000 pts on this and NONE have failed!!!

Ph 2 is for 43 days so I got injections for 40 days. Today is day one. Today and tomorrow is my loading days. I have to administer the shot first thing.

I am SOOOO confident that I can't explain it. THere is absolutely NO doubt in me that this is not MY TIME!!! I know I have a long road ahead.... but on that road is many many good things for along the journey. Every mile yields a rose to stop and smell...... a pound of pure fat!!! I am optimistic for the 1-2 pounds per day. It could happen!!!!

SO the big thing is to give myself the shot. Guess what? It's done!!! It was nothing!!!! I am SOOO thrilled for that. Wow!!! All that anxiety over nothing. It is my time!!!

OH and the huge news...... he tested my other two types of shots - non-homeopathic/hormone-free, and the actual hcg drops with the 3x, 6x etc on the bottle, NEITHER had any hcg in them!!!! WOW!!!! I was right! It was a good decision to do the REAL thing!!!

So happy!