Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2013, 05:25 AM   #31
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: dawnyama
Stats: 154/119.2/118 5'3.5"
WOE: Rx hcg
Start Date: 6/1/09
Shelle--just so you know the homeopathic hcg will NOT show up on any test. It just won't. You could have asked because we always tell someone who wants to test for potency that a pregnancy test won't work with homeopathic LOL. Anyhow, if they don't work----how am I losing???? I hate it when people say homeopathic isn't hcg, doesn't work. I am so sorry for you that you had a terrible experience, but NOT all of us that try it do.

I am glad you feel comfortable in what you are doing now. We each have to find what will work for us. For me, it was the expense the whole journey. I don't have the money to pay a clinic or a weight loss doc for the Rx, so I opted for the homeopathic. Did you know that I lose everything I needed to lose for less than $100? It took at most 3 bottles of homepathic hcg, and when I first bought it, it was less than $100 for all of it. I believed in it and it worked!!!!

My DD has diabetes and uses insulin shots. They are nothing!! She was diagnosed at 10 years old and has been injecting insulin for 2 years. If my DD can give herself those shots, than any adult wanting to do Rx hcg injected can do them. I knew when I saw her doing it, I could if I chose to go Rx.

I am glad you waited til you got the shot to load!! Now you can have fun. Enjoy your foods while you can have them. Because the diet gets tired and boring quite easily. Oh, and I always have lettuce alone on plan. It is considered a veggie on plan---not an addition to the plan. So if I have a salad on P2, that is what I have ---- just the lettuce.

Good luck this time around. When do you go back to the doctor?

Sponsored Links
Old 03-04-2013, 05:39 AM   #32
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Shelle135
Stats: 320/238/135
WOE: HCG injections
Start Date: May 26, 2013
Dawn, I was not at all implying that your drops are not real. I understand about the drops not showing up on a pregnacy test. I believe my body requires a stronger amount of hcg and that is why the shots are going to work for me. I have a dear friend who is losing tons on the drops! For me personally, I have to KNOW that what I am taking is real and potent. I think my body requires that. I am very happy for your success!

Oh, and I must be a lucky one, my perscription and appt in total came to $129!!! That is amazing compared to what I have heard others are paying. My dr is here for me at anytime I need him and my formal appt is in 4 weeks! YAY!!!

Living By Design - Shelle's Journal for HCG Journey

Week One 252.5 - 241.8 (-6.9)
Week Two 241.8 - 239 (-2.8)

Total (-9.7) Not great but other obstacles not beating me!!!
Shelle135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 06:25 AM   #33
Senior LCF Member

Today is VLCD1 for me and I am very excited. The shots have been of no issue for me. Yay!!! In fact what they have done is been a daily reminder that what I am doing to my body is not due to doing a diet, but it is an actual medical treatment for my cure of obesity and healing of my entire endocrinal system.

This morning i weighed, measured and took pics! I am on my 2/5 bottles of water and the rest is simply eat what I am allowed and only when hungry. I want to pay especial attention to my NOT HUNGRY signals. At this point I am not sure what that even feels like.

The dr told me that I could use Pam spray and Salad Spritzer. I am going to try this bc I think it will make ALL of the difference in sticking with it. Mainly the spritzer. I questioned him on the fat content and he said that it is no different than the fat that is in the 3 oz meat. And I can't dispute that he has lost almost 300 pounds and has had over 3000 patients with no failures. He has made HCG his specialty for over a decade and is a chemist.

VLCD1.....242.6.....Starting weight.

Last edited by Shelle135; 03-04-2013 at 06:26 AM..
Old 03-04-2013, 11:14 AM   #34

Shelle--sounds like you are off to a great start!!!! You have a great doc to rely on and some great new info for us to dive into as well. Thanks for sharing!!! And yes, I am all too guilty of calling this a diet, but it really is not. It is a cure for obesity. A cure!! Can you believe that????!!! Nothing else can compare. I love hcg, for all that it does. You can do this!! If I can anyone can. You will see.
dawnyama is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 11:29 AM   #35
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawnyama View Post
Shelle--sounds like you are off to a great start!!!! You have a great doc to rely on and some great new info for us to dive into as well. Thanks for sharing!!! And yes, I am all too guilty of calling this a diet, but it really is not. It is a cure for obesity. A cure!! Can you believe that????!!! Nothing else can compare. I love hcg, for all that it does. You can do this!! If I can anyone can. You will see.
Thank you Dawn. Another change he said was that a handful is... and he held his hands together... two handfuls! I was shocked. And at the same time can only see strawberries being something that I would want two handfuls of. lol

He said that we lose one inch per pound we lose. WOW!!!! He also said that phase 3 is that time that our body is truly recreating itself... going back into shape after the loss of so much fat around and within the muscles... Yay!!!

Day 1.... have touch of headache, tired (prob. msg after-effect) and feel blah. I finally got hungry around 2:15 and ate my chicken breast and 1/2 cucumber. I can def say that I am no longer hungry!!!
Old 03-04-2013, 11:54 AM   #36
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: MagieDen
Stats: 200's/1st. Goal Wt: 199 lbs.
WOE: Low Carb My Way!
Start Date: Monday! :)
Good success to you, happy releasing!
MagieDen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 01:51 PM   #37
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagieDen View Post
Good success to you, happy releasing!
Thank you Maggie! Please feel free to give me any support, advice etc! We are in this together!!!
Old 03-04-2013, 02:10 PM   #38
Senior LCF Member

It is 4:51pm.... I had a brief bought of being hungry and wondering how I could have forgotten that feeling so quickly. It took a couple of hours to get through. Being that I am not feeling too good, I just laid around and toughed it out. THANK GOD I was able to do that.

Meanwhile I am self-talking the fact that hunger and no more comfort in food is going to be a norm for me for at least 41 more days. Only 41 days. That is long enough to totally reset my hypothalamus (sp) and give me a new body. I wont be done but it will be the accomplishment of a HUGE mile marker!!!

I have figured up that I will have completed Round 1 phase 2 for Mid April. I will then have to take 4 weeks for Ph 3 of which time I will be upping my caloric intake... prob not even counting it due to eating by the HSM and ramping up workouts. I may not lose alot of weight during that month, however I expect to tone up to unbelievable proportions.

Then on May 15th I will begin my 2nd Rd Ph2 until the end of June. (10th anniversary is July 4th) I am hoping and PRAYING that I will have went from 242 lbs to 150. That is 52 pounds round one ( I know that is ALOT but I have alot to lose and 5 of those pounds are reload lbs and I lose quickly.) Then 10 pounds during Ph3 which also allows a cushion for any of the 52 that I did not lose during Rd 1 Ph2 and then another 30 pounds on Rd 2 Ph 2. And be assured that if I am anywhere in the ballpark of 150 (Lord, please let it be) I will still be THRILLED!!!!

So on my path to 150 by July 4th, I need to get through tonight. Yes that is exactly how I must look at this! Everyday of success is chipping away from the 92 pounds that I desire to lose by July 4th. I will still not be done but that is my goal for now.
Old 03-04-2013, 05:13 PM   #39
Senior LCF Member

Ok, officially done eating for the day/night. That is it until noon tomorrow. I feel very nervous about being able to do it. But I know that it is in me and its not going to be easy. I just need to keep my eye on the prize!
Old 03-05-2013, 06:42 AM   #40
Senior LCF Member

What a night!!!! Went to bed hungry, really hungry and just braced myself to get through the night no matter what! I think I pee'd 40+ times yesterday. I drank my gallon of water plus had water retention from loading!

The night was difficult. I didn't sleep well, hardly at all and was so glad when the alarm went off. So hopefully tonight I will sleep better!

But the reward to discipline was -5.6!!!! YAY!!!! I was 237.6 preload. 242.6 post load and 237 this morning. Dr told me to go by my pre-load weight. I was bouncing all over those numbers anyhow given any day!!!

My victory is that in spite of all of the tossing, turning, wide-eyed moments, not once did I desire to get up and eat!!! I have been about 1 week on an anti-depressant to replenish my seratonin levels from tons of stress. I have notice HUGE changes in my sleeping. I didn't realize that I wasn't deeply sleeping before. But I do now. And last night proved that the lns'ing is all part of the sleep deprivation/hormonal imbalance. I am getting better!!!

I was starved this morning with a severe headache. Gratefully, a hot cup of coffee removed both!!!

Starting Weight - 242.6
VLCD 1.....237.....(-5.6).....Total Loss (-5.6)
Old 03-05-2013, 09:09 AM   #41
Senior LCF Member

VLCD 2 (40 more to go)

I am not doing too bad today. I feel hunger but it is not unbearable, it is constant, but is not cravings.... which I hate. So all in all, this is a better day than yesterday. I worked on tons of recipes today so I am hoping tonight yields a better meal and some broth to drink. I know I can do this. Just need to stay busy so the days go by quickly.
Old 03-05-2013, 10:05 AM   #42
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Do you have any clothing motivation to keep you going. I have an outfit I want to wear hanging up in my bathroom and I have a particular time I would like to wear it. I actually want to wear it on Easter so I will look at this and remind myself how I want to look and feel when I put it on. Maybe find something that you are motivated towards and that will keep the days not seeming sooo long because I trully understand it can get that way. Hope this helps some.
Old 03-05-2013, 10:41 AM   #43
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagieDen View Post
Do you have any clothing motivation to keep you going. I have an outfit I want to wear hanging up in my bathroom and I have a particular time I would like to wear it. I actually want to wear it on Easter so I will look at this and remind myself how I want to look and feel when I put it on. Maybe find something that you are motivated towards and that will keep the days not seeming sooo long because I trully understand it can get that way. Hope this helps some.
Hi Magie!!! Good to hear from you. Well, believe it or not, I am doing the total opposite! I am wearing the baggiest clothes I can find. It kinda like a game to me. I want a "coming out" day with my hubby and co-workers! I have a co-worker that is in a silent weightloss competition with me. We both lost a fair amt of weight last year and both stalled out about the same time. Every time she passes me her eyes scan my physique! How annoying! So I am letting her look at big baggy clothes! haha!

Hubby, I just want to give him a pleasant surprise. I know he will know anyhow for obvious reasons, but men are visual, I am want to give him a sight!!!

As for a certain outfit, I would have to say that in Sept we are heading to the ocean, and I would LOVE to have a sexy bathing suit to wear instead of the skirt/one piece that I have been chained to.

What does yours look like?
Old 03-05-2013, 03:07 PM   #44
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelle135 View Post
Hi Magie!!! Good to hear from you. Well, believe it or not, I am doing the total opposite! I am wearing the baggiest clothes I can find. It kinda like a game to me. I want a "coming out" day with my hubby and co-workers! I have a co-worker that is in a silent weightloss competition with me. We both lost a fair amt of weight last year and both stalled out about the same time. Every time she passes me her eyes scan my physique! How annoying! So I am letting her look at big baggy clothes! haha!

Hubby, I just want to give him a pleasant surprise. I know he will know anyhow for obvious reasons, but men are visual, I am want to give him a sight!!!

As for a certain outfit, I would have to say that in Sept we are heading to the ocean, and I would LOVE to have a sexy bathing suit to wear instead of the skirt/one piece that I have been chained to.

What does yours look like?
My outfit that I picked out for Easter? It is actually a top that I bought last year when I did my first round of Hhcg. I also bought the pants that I bought in the Fall but they are light weight material so I can wear them this spring. Is this your first round doing Hcg, if so be prepared to be amazed at the inches you will lose. I know your hubby and competitive friend at work will be amazed at how you will look after your round, you will look HOTT!!! I wore the clothes that I had for a long time a friend of mine told me to stop hiding my body and when I wore clothes that actually fit my body well you could tell I dropped the weight. My husband complemented me all the time, well he still does no matter what weight I am at. I have a cover up for my bathing suit that I bought last year that is small and I want to fit into that as well for summer. The top I am going to wear for Easter is long sleeved but a light material it is light beige with some blue in it to go with the pants that are also blue. The point is that it is in a smaller size and I know with this round of Hcg I will be able to fit in it. I am excited to see where this round takes the both of us, again good success to you!
Old 03-06-2013, 06:14 AM   #45
Senior LCF Member

Thank you Maggie and your outfit sounds beautiful!!! I understand the small size thing. How many rounds have you done and what kind of results have you seen?

Yes it is my first round. And in a bit I will be posting last night's not-so-good turnout.
Old 03-06-2013, 06:20 AM   #46
Senior LCF Member

VLCD 2 results.... copied from Hunger Method Thread.

I BOMBED last night!!! I felt something different after I ate. I knew I was NOT HUNGRY and maybe even borderline, past NOT HUNGRY. But the feeling I had was one... hard to describe.... uneasy, not satisfied, something. It was much different.

Believe it or not, I would have prefered another night of tormenting hunger than what I felt after dinner last night. I really want to try to describe it.... like cravings were close, will-power weakening. And I knew that there was no reason for this to happen. I should have a better 2nd day than 1st.

So I started on water and went to bed... semi-confident. At 12:30 I woke up in full blown cravings, zero will-power, began eating a repeat of my last meal and then went straight to binge. It cost me 2.6 pounds!!!!

Hindsite.... I ate 2 melba toasts, orange, salsa and low sugar ketchup all in one meal. Also used vanilla extract, worchestire sauce and liquid smoke. Water intake was lower than first day. Would this have done it?
Old 03-06-2013, 06:44 AM   #47
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
VLCD 2 results.... copied from Hunger Method Thread.

I BOMBED last night!!! I felt something different after I ate. I knew I was NOT HUNGRY and maybe even borderline, past NOT HUNGRY. But the feeling I had was one... hard to describe.... uneasy, not satisfied, something. It was much different.

Believe it or not, I would have prefered another night of tormenting hunger than what I felt after dinner last night. I really want to try to describe it.... like cravings were close, will-power weakening. And I knew that there was no reason for this to happen. I should have a better 2nd day than 1st.

So I started on water and went to bed... semi-confident. At 12:30 I woke up in full blown cravings, zero will-power, began eating a repeat of my last meal and then went straight to binge. It cost me 2.6 pounds!!!!

Hindsite.... I ate 2 melba toasts, orange, salsa and low sugar ketchup all in one meal. Also used vanilla extract, worchestire sauce and liquid smoke. Water intake was lower than first day. Would this have done it?
Try not to beat yourself up over it but you did pay dearly on the scale. I try not to allow the scale to discourage me these days. This is technically my 2nd round I did a round last year and had great success I lost about 28 lbs in 40 days and it did me well until I didn't do a proper P3 and put 25 lbs back on at the end of last year. Hcg is a mental diet and if you have emotional eating problems it can be hard. It sounds to me as if you do as I do as well. This protocol will teach you about yourself if you want to learn and I believe you watch Robin's videos on the Hunger Scale right? If you watch some there is help available to you. It sounds to me as if your old habit reared it's ugly head and you fell for the bait. I am not putting you down I just know the story because I live it. You said you had the melba toast, orange low sugar ketchup on your P2 meal? I can't eat the melba and I think that you have a reaction to sugar so the orange and the low sugar ketchup may have set off your anxiousness to binge eat. It is just my thought. I have found when I try to add cottage cheese it gives me a reaction also called my trigger and that can set me off. I am doing a clean protocol for me which means no grissini(bread) and no oranges, cottage cheese(dairy) except I do have a TBSP of cream which is a dry cream in my coffee. We all have reactions to certain foods and the protocol can show you which ones set you off. Do you keep a journal of the foods you eat? Keeping a journal may help you. I rambled on long enough, the protocol is definitely a mind thing and one can find themselves still doing the things they did before starting the diet. I pray you can find out what triggers you so that it doesn't hinder you in anyway of losing the weight.
Old 03-06-2013, 11:58 AM   #48
Senior LCF Member

Thank you Magie. Everything you said is right on. The old habit did rear its ugly head. I believe I was too confident and I did eat trigger foods for me. So sad that bread is my enemy!!!! But lesson learned at an great expense!!!

Thank you for your support! It is precious!!!!

So far today is touch and go. I am feeling the misery of the mess up but at the same time I am pressing on for the scale reading tomorrow. I need to get that 4 days under my belt so that the hunger goes away. Last night did not help it.

I had a c. of coffee for breakfast (10 AM). Shrimp and celery for lunch. (1:30 PM) And just now had a strawberry smoothie.(3:00 PM) I now need to go as long as I can so that I can eat dinner as close to 7pm as possible. That will help me get through the evening. And THEN I will be very excited to wake up and check out the scale reading.

I can do it!! I pray....
Old 03-06-2013, 11:59 AM   #49
Senior LCF Member

Magie, how is your day going? You don't have a journal. How do you keep track of everything? Sorry if I am being nosey.
Old 03-06-2013, 12:23 PM   #50
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Magie, how is your day going? You don't have a journal. How do you keep track of everything? Sorry if I am being nosey.
I actually have a journal but I don't know how to post a link to it, remember my first response to you when you first started journaling? I don't really publicly journal the foods I eat daily or stuff like that but I do an update from time to time on my journal about where I am in this journey to losing weight and how the Hcg Protocol is working for me. My day is going good I too had some shrimp for lunch and I love cucumbers, so far so good and just getting ready to drink some Green Tea/White with vitamin C in it. You are not being nosey I came to visit your journal so it is all good.

My journal's name is One life to live, one day at a time, one pound at a time! Come visit me anytime, I can get chatty and so can my visitors but we have fun.

Have a good night!

Old 03-06-2013, 03:40 PM   #51
Senior LCF Member

6:35pm, VLCD3 after night of a cheat.... today's hunger was mediocre but fatigue and weakness very high. I know this is going to sound crazy b/c I have heard no one say this before, but I actually feel something in my body directly after administering the shot. I can't explain what it feels like... its not good or bad feeling, just something. And ever since I have been getting these shots my fatigue is high. Please keep in mind that I have Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. FM and CFS. But I have heard testimonies of HCG helping it and actually being treatment for it. I hope this leaves soon. But no matter what, as long as the scale moves, inches melt and I learn to relate to food properly, I am not stopping.

Tonight I made a meatloaf (from forum recipes), a beanless, meatless chili (for the broth in a tomato meal) and will be dry-frying some steaks up and portioning out for freezer along with steamed shrimp. That should take care of ALL of my meals for this entire round. WOW! I didn't even realize I was that together with the meats.

So tonight I have to eat dinner, roasted asparagus and meatloaf, have apple if needed, and shut down the kitchen. Next I hope to post will be a successful night.
Old 03-07-2013, 07:44 AM   #52
Senior LCF Member

Yay, I made it! I got through the night in spite of many bathroom trips and yes, some hunger. But I made it and the scale rewarded me with the lost of all from the "error in judegement (2.6) and another .4. So I am thrilled at this!!!

On the down side, pain and fatigue are tremendously high. I had to miss work today from it. I am suffering from headache and an occasional shiver of chills. I am very concerned at what may be causing this.

Last night about an hour after dinner I felt a bit nauseated. So I checked my sugar and it was 87. Then this morning it was 81. I am not sure what to make of that as I have no experience with it other than a hypoclycemic diagnosis over a decade ago that my poor eating habits kept from surfacing.

So I can only hope that this has nothing to do with hcg and maybe more on the level of my body detoxing. We shall see.

Starting Weight - 242.6
VLCD 1.....242.6..(Start).....
VLCD 2.....237.....(-5.6).....Total Loss (-5.6)
VLCD 3.....239.6..(+2.6)....Total Loss (-3.0)
VLCD 4.....236.6..(-6.0).....Total Loss (-6.0)
VLCD 5.....

Last edited by Shelle135; 03-07-2013 at 07:55 AM..
Old 03-07-2013, 08:25 AM   #53
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Most of us stay cold during P2 and there are a few theories as to why this happens. I believe some think that as we shed the pounds we have less insulation therefore we get colder. The times that I do get extremely cold I have a good release, what happens is that my hands and feet get extremely cold and I just can't get warm enough and then it passes. Hcg also can lower BS levels for pre-diabetics as well as Diabetics, I am Diabetic so it does this for me and I like the levels I see while on Hcg. I am sorry you are not feeling well due to your fibro. it must be painful for you to have to stay home from work. I hope you start to feel better.
Old 03-07-2013, 08:26 AM   #54

Shelle--did your doctor discuss detox at all? That is what you are experiencing. The headache and chills is your body trying to rid itself of all those toxins in your body. Perfectly normal when you start this diet. I also get blemishes on my face/body because my skin detoxes too.

Your blood sugar is spot on!! Right where it should be. My daughter has type 1 diabetes and I check mine every so often and when I eat nothing all day I get a reading in the 80s. So you are good there!! Not too low, not too high. Perfect!!! I only wish my DD's would be that number LOL.
dawnyama is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 11:11 AM   #55
Senior LCF Member

Thank you both! No the dr didn't discuss detox with me although I have heard others talk about it. And yes, Maggie, my hands and feet are like ice most of the time now. lol!

So how long will the detox last if that is what this is?

Magie, I love you avi by the way.... so classy!!!

Last edited by Shelle135; 03-07-2013 at 11:13 AM..
Old 03-07-2013, 11:55 AM   #56
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Thank you both! No the dr didn't discuss detox with me although I have heard others talk about it. And yes, Maggie, my hands and feet are like ice most of the time now. lol!

So how long will the detox last if that is what this is?

Magie, I love you avi by the way.... so classy!!!
I think the detox symptoms are different for everybody. I remember when I detoxed the first round I actually got hives. I had loaded not so properly and had way too many carbs and my body just repsonded by being itchy, and I broke out on my hands and sometimes face because of it. This symptom eventually went away and I was able to bare the rest of my round without further problems. I learned to load properly and haven't had any symptoms thus far this round. The cold feeling off and on in hands and feet still happen but who knows maybe when I drop a few more pounds it will subside. I would definitely get with your Dr. who perscribed the protocol for you and ask him about all of this after all you are paying him. I like the avitar too, it is so gloomy and cold here in MI I needed a little something uplifting and the colors of the picture is so, well, colorful.

Have a nice day!

Old 03-08-2013, 07:29 AM   #57
Senior LCF Member

Thanks Maggie! I tried to find a vibrant avatar after seeing yours and I came up empty. lol

So today is VLCD 6.... The hunger is still present but losing it's power. Cravings are gone. So far my energy level seems to be slowly increasing. I am not sure what started it. The changes I made yesterday was taking a B12 complex and putting my rx progesterone cream on for the first time. So I am not sure if either did it or just simply the day I am on. Maybe it was both. Either way I am thankful for a better day. And the scale yielded 1.4 pounds since yesterday. So I am happy for that.

Starting Weight - 242.6
VLCD 1.....242.6..(Start).....
VLCD 2.....237.....(-5.6).....Total Loss (-5.6)
VLCD 3.....239.6..(+2.6)....Total Loss (-3.0)
VLCD 4.....236.6..(-6.0).....Total Loss (-6.0)
VLCD 5.....235.2..(-1.4).....Total Loss (-7.4)
VLCD 6.....
Old 03-08-2013, 10:20 AM   #58
Senior LCF Member

To continue on, things that I did yesterday that was off original protocol are as follows: used lotion, ate blueberries since strawberries were gone, ate a melba toast with light tuna salad on it (NO! NO!), drank chicken broth. These are the things that are contrary to what P&I says.

Now as far as my dr, the lotion was not bad and the blueberries, broth and toast was. I have no business playing with this. I want to make the most out of each day on this protocol. However, if I am about to cave, I will take a bite of something to hang on. But that is in last minute efforts before binge. Yesterday was not it. I do wish blueberries were allowed. Some say they are....

Today I am doing much better with choices. I am really trying to space my foods out to meet hunger and not simply to eat what I can.
Old 03-09-2013, 06:30 AM   #59
Senior LCF Member

URGH!!!!!!!!!!!! Crashed and burned last night AGAIN!!!! I did GREAT and I mean GREAT up until I made everyone smoothies.... healthy smoothies! I even made me one that was totally legal. I did not even lick my fingers when making homemade marcroni and cheese and bbq chicken for everyone else for dinner.

So WHAT happened????? Well, I woke up last night about an hr after falling to sleep and did that numb-minded walk to the kitchen. Yes, this time I was asking myself what I REALLY want to do. But my voice was much lower than the voice of the cravings. I started off with legal foods and just continued until I went overboard. I didn't BINGE but I ate too much and the wrong things. And I didn't even feel the guilt of it until this morning. SO not only is the cravings without thought but so is the after-effect. Until I wake up and feel the food still in my stomach... what I sick feeling and of course, see the scale's rage against me. Up 2.4. :'(

I am seeing a pattern here..... This is my conclusion...

1. I have to not eat fruit after dinner.... both times it has led to night cravings. ... sensitive to carbs.
2. I took my Metformin at night which I haven't done for awhile and it may have dropped my sugar as well.... a matter of timing.
3. My dinner was NOT satisfying. I spent an hour working on a recipe of mock egg rolls and it turned out horrible. So I had to eat "something" which ended up being a piece of beef and raw cucumber. So not good for all of the work I put into it..... was this emotional eating issues???
4. Hubby teasing me ALL day about the pb and choc easter eggs that he ate and HAS in the house. And he KNOWS this is my greatest weakness!!! I usually have about 5 by now!!! I have had none! ..... I do think today I am going to sit him down and tell him how important and serious and rewarding this is to me IF I succeed!!!

For all of the efforts, hunger pains, scaling my food out, spreading my food out per hunger scale..... I blow it over absolutely NOTHING!!! I am either doing this or not. There is NO POINT going through this to undo it after bed. Its suffering for nothing!!!

So double urgh at this time!!!

Last edited by Shelle135; 03-09-2013 at 06:34 AM..
Old 03-09-2013, 07:10 AM   #60
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Old eating patterns rearing it's ugly head again. Emotional eating is a hard pattern to break but I know those that have success with fighting it daily. For me, the apple at night would be a problem but it sounds as if you have figured some stuff out that keeps sabotaging your efforts. I eat only strawberries and grapefruit and have no cravings but if I eat an orange or maybe and apple the cravings start. I would encourage you to talk to your husband, it has to be hard when someone is teasing you with a food that for one is not good for you(way too much sugar)and he knows that you have a craving for them. If you want to succeed with this protocol you have to get a grip on your patterns of emotional eating, it also helps to think about all the money that you put down in order to do this protocol. Go back and watch Robin's videos, watch Vlogs on Youtube daily, get support daily on line or with someone who is doing the protocol. I say this not only for you but for me as well, these are some of the things that keep me on protocol besides the fact that I WILL wear that outfit on bought last year this Easter Sunday!!!!! YOU CAN DO IT

Last edited by MagieDen; 03-09-2013 at 07:12 AM..