Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Inspiration and Wisdom > Weight Loss Journals
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2013, 03:02 AM   #1
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: odette
Hot Mama in the Making ^.^

I have engaged in the battle of the bulges for as long as I can remember. I won twice; a 50-lb loss with South beach diet back in 2003 and a 55-lb loss (after I gained back the 50 lbs.) with the infamous K* diet back in 2007. I was doing really well even after I stopped with the diet (I did it for 3 months) since I started running at least 4 times a week. But the weight slowly crept back when I got too busy to run. Now I am at my heaviest after getting pregnant; gained back all the weight plus some more.

Having done it twice before, it shouldn't be as hard right? I thought so too ...
it has been 10 months since I had my baby boy but I am nowhere near to becoming the healthy mama I wannabe. Things need to change, I know that. I want to be able to run and play with my little one when he starts to walk and run. And I am determined to do so.

Hello! Odette here ... a hot mama in the making.

Starting weight: 250 lbs
1st short term goal: 235 lbs by 03/07 (LO's 1st birthday)
Long-term goal weight 140 lbs
odette is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 01-13-2013, 05:49 PM   #2
Junior LCF Member

Good morning (from my side of the world)! So, I weighed myself this morning; it turns out I am down 7 lbs since the last time I weighed which was around mid-December. After all the holiday feasting, I really thought I would be heavier.

I have been minimizing my white rice intake for a week now. But starting today, to jump start the weight loss, strictly no rice, bread, pasta and sweets for a week.

New starting weight: 243 lbs
1st short term goal: 230 lbs by 03/07 (LO's 1st birthday)
Long-term goal weight 140 lbs
Old 01-15-2013, 03:48 AM   #3
Junior LCF Member

So, I installed a tracker app on my phone to log my daily food intake and exercise. I realized based on my past experiences that logging what I eat daily helps me in staying on track. Yesterday and today I was able to limit my calorie intake to 1200 cals. I still have to start doing regular exercise though; maybe after my body adjusts to this low sugar daily intake.

Oh, I am down another pound today. Yhey!
Old 01-15-2013, 07:44 PM   #4
Junior LCF Member

Yesterday, our project leader bought boxes of Krispy Kreme doughnuts for all to share since the project is back on schedule after everyone's hard work. And even though I was craving for something sweet, I am so proud of myself for being able to control and say "no, thanks!" to the treat. It was a bit hard watching them enjoying their doughnuts but I am glad I didn't take a even a bit since I am down 1.3 lbs today!