Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   Weight Loss Journals (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/weight-loss-journals/)
-   -   all i could say was OMG (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/weight-loss-journals/794300-all-i-could-say-omg.html)

Diane 01-12-2013 12:09 PM

all i could say was OMG

Time for me. i keep telling my self this and i will succeed
i was not going to weigh my self until Feb 1 But
i had to i just had to and so i did i kept telling myself it didn't matter as long as i didn't gain. well i lost 12 lbs in 12 days i ran to hubby and almost wet my pants lol I think this cant be iam eating a lot of fat so i jumped on again just to be sure lol well good job self way to go girl :):):) Diane

sillykimmie 01-12-2013 12:16 PM

:jumpjoy: Congrats!! Sounds like you're doing awesome. Keep up the great work!

Lilybell 01-12-2013 02:34 PM

amazing! Way to go.....

Diane 01-14-2013 09:51 AM

weekend over monday very busy day. I was checking out alot of profiles of people that lost a lot of weight i try to imagin myself 100 lbs lighter the size cloths i might wear o my the money i would spend lol cant wait .

Diane 01-17-2013 09:25 AM

wow its Thursday tough week dog got very sick had surgery on the mends . still no motivation for exercises but eating well keep on going

Diane

Phranquie 01-26-2013 01:27 PM

Hang in there Diane you are doing great! I suck at exercise and have been focusing on weight loss, so don't worry too much about that.

One thing to prepare for is the usual stop in weight loss startting around the 3rd week after starting LC. It can last a couple of week, for me it was three weeks with no movement on the scale. Don't freak out, this is very normal. Just keep eating the way you have been to the point of being satisfied (not gorging) and your weight loss will start right back again.

I am just at 117lbs lighter than when I restarted. You can do it too. Keep up the great work and you will get where you want to be.

Diane 01-28-2013 06:09 AM

OK its Monday i have lost 15 lbs the dog is all better. got my new vibration plate it says 10 min on the plate is worth an hour at the gym not sure about that but my legs don't hurt or my back hopefully ill want to exercise after dropping a little more.

keep smiling Diane

Diane 02-02-2013 06:00 PM

OK its Feb 2 i have lost 20 lbs since Jan 1 feeling great. still using vibration plate will try to do some walking on Sunday. i made my husband pasta and sauce and i left the house lol he thought i was mad at him i just could not watch him eat it.

smile Diane

Phranquie 02-08-2013 04:02 PM

Diane, it sounds like you are doing really great. LOL on the pasta. Maybe next time make some zoodles (noodles made from thin slices of zuchinni) and have that in lieu of the pasta. Keep up the good work.

Diane 02-17-2013 07:30 PM

Feb 17 23 lbs lost really don't care what anyone is eating learning to eat more but some days iam not hungry at all still no exercise except the plate weather has been bad two feet of snow yuck

smile Diane

Diane 02-26-2013 04:44 PM

feb 26 26 lbs lost very busy with daycare hate winter still doing good no breads at all no excercise except the plate spring cant come fast enough

smile Diane

Diane 03-11-2013 03:40 PM

march 11 down 30 lbs went for my first walk in a year 1 mile my legs are like jelly

smile diane

dipsydoodle 03-12-2013 07:09 PM

Way to go Diane :) I've never heard of this vibration plate, I'll have to look it up!! Keep up the hard work! :jumpjoy:

Rebecca1979 03-13-2013 01:38 AM

Awesome job! Congrats on the weightloss! =D