Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2013, 02:34 PM   #1
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: marion93
WOE: hCG injections/P2
Start Date: This round: Jan 10, 2013
Marion's hCG journey of 2013

Ok, this time I am going to try to keep a journal, rather than post in the forums. I noticed in the past, that I have a hard time on the hcg board. Something is "off" when it comes to communicating in this medium. I have felt insulted and slighted on this board and I think that it is entirely possible that I have misread meaning. Or... I am entirely right, people have frozen me out or been insulting because they do not like me. Which might mean that they have misread my "meanings" on certain posts! Geesh! Either way, its an emotional roller coaster that I do not need, ESPECIALLY while on P2!

Still, I am grateful to a certain extent to the existence of this board. I have meet a few peeps in person (hi Shelby, and a few others who are not posting anymore), and have gotten AMAZING advice and wisdom from them.

But back to journal-ing, which I think is more on point for keeping me accountable anyhow.

I am on Rx (don't worry moderators, my doc is a-ok with me on hcg). I started on Jan 10, 2013, and today is Load day 2. I think I am going to load for 3 days this time, as I have a super busy day planned tomorrow and I think it would be a bad day for VLCD1. I plan on doing a 43/44 day round with skipping a dose once a week. I might skip two days for TOM, but will decide that when he comes.

I had lost 50 lbs on 3 rounds of hCG. I kept it off, but then got really sick and tired of cooking, cleaning and shopping. I know, I am such a whiner! But, I am not a mom, and I am a sucky housewife...I have been a bachelorette for most my life. Add to that for most of my life I have had two jobs; one regular and one part-time waitress job, so I ate at work or from work leftovers. And most recently I became a older-returning student. So, not much experience in cooking regularly. It's one thing to cook occasionally, it's another to cook day in day out for two people, with no dishwasher, tiny kitchen, and long walk and stairs from car to kitchen with groceries.

I honestly have no clue how all the moms out there, do it. I bow deeply in respect...

Even though I knew better, I stopped doing it all. It became too much for me. We went back to eating all of our meals out. And, with that came back my sugar addiction....probably from all the hidden sugars in food "out there." I was successful in removing almost all wheat from my diet, but not sugar! And, no surprise, the weight started creeping up, until I gained back 35 of my 50 lbs.

So, here I am. Starting hcg again and have my rounds planned out for the whole year. I will be on P3 during my birthday and anniversary, but so be it. P3 is not so bad and I could even make an almond flour cake if I must.

Okay, gotta go. Gotta keep loading. Although, loading sucks while on the "juice."
marion93 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2013, 10:14 AM   #2
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: marion93
WOE: hCG injections/P2
Start Date: This round: Jan 10, 2013
Ok. Today will be load day 3. So far I have gained two lbs from two days of load. I think a third load will be ok.

This load hasn't been too bad, which makes me wonder about if I mixed correctly or if my hcg is not good. But then I see that I only gained 2 lbs from ALL THAT FOOD and I realize I am probably ok.
marion93 is offline   Reply With Quote