Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2013, 12:47 PM   #1
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Rosey
Stats: 198.8/195.3/130
WOE: Just JUDDD
Start Date: 12 January 2013
that JUDDDer Rosey ( my fat loss journey )

I love online journals, keeps you and others motivated. love it. So here goes. Tomorrow I'm starting the Juddd lifestyle, and I'm starting with an up day. My friend laughed when I told her I'm starting with an up day. I have 1 reason if I don't fail day 1 I ussually get day 2 right, I find it harder to stick to a strict plan on day 3 and if I manage to get to day 4 without quitting on day 3 then day 4 becomes a breeze. So it will b hard for me to quit on day 1n 3 with this plan. sounds like a plan to me.

Ok so tomorrow morning I will weigh myself and put the stats up 4everyone to see. It is my prayer that I stick to the plan. I know my goal weight is high I am around 200lbs ad would like to be 130 if my bones permits. That's 70lbs to lose. Super ambitious. But I have seen people drop 100lbs or more so 70 is a drop in an ocean.
Rosey is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 01-11-2013, 10:27 PM   #2
Junior LCF Member

All Stats

So here are all my statistics

Measurements
Neck: 13.5 Inches
Chest 40 inches
Stomach: 41 inches
Hips: 45.5 inches
Bums: 46.5 inches
Right Thigh: 28 inches
Left Thigh: 28.5 inches
Right arm: 13.5 inches
Left arm: 14.5 inches

As for weight
Starting weight: 198.8lbs
Goal Weight:130lbs
Total pounds to lose: 68.8

This is too much weight to lose, but after everything i read on JUDDD. I am pretty sure, next year this time ill be telling a different story.
Old 01-12-2013, 08:39 AM   #3
Junior LCF Member

Day 1 Up Day

So today I started my juddd with an upday. It was my friend's birthday naturally we went out. Ate almost 2500 calories. I wasn't thinking about what I was eating I was just enjoying. Which made me realise this is how we easily baloon. The next 2 weeks I will pay attention to the DD then once I'm used to them I will attack the up days n they to reduce my calories until I can consume 1600 calories on up days. I will also do 40 minutes of exercise to burn 500 calories. Will probably only weigh myself after the down day.
Old 01-13-2013, 01:10 PM   #4
Junior LCF Member

Day 2 Down Day

I spent the entire day thinking about food. It was a great day until now, my hunger pains are bad. I have a 2 liter bottle of water infront of me but beside The hunger which I'm only feeling now, I did pretty well. But I had all my calories at the same time and I'm not sure if that's how its done.

I had coffee in the morning then a full dinner. On my down day I'm supposed to consume only 400 calories. But I consumed 500. I'm not worried though because my kitchen scale is broken so I used cup measurements. N the container I used has measurements till 200ml and everything I ate didn't fill the cup.

I had 3 veggies broccoli, beetroot and butternut. With 3oz grilled beef shank. It could have been less, I also shared with my 2yr old.
Old 01-13-2013, 11:03 PM   #5
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Jinny
Stats: 214/145/127
WOE: Gluten free, sugar free, low carb
Start Date: August 2012
Hi Rosey
Seems like you're off to a good start!
I'm also from Pretoria Just wanted to say welcome and good luck.
Jinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 07:52 AM   #6
Junior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinny View Post
Hi Rosey
Seems like you're off to a good start!
I'm also from Pretoria Just wanted to say welcome and good luck.
Hi Jinny. Thank you so much. it is probably the most realistic plan i have ever been on. Its only been 3 days but im happy with it.
Old 01-19-2013, 01:21 AM   #7
Junior LCF Member

Week 1 Results and overview

So I just finished Week 1 on JUDDD. I must say, it was really hard and not as easy as i though it would be.

The Best part about it is, you do lose weight, which is main reason why i chose to do this in the 1st place. But the most important thing about it is you learn self control, you learn to plan your meals properly to fit into the little calories that you are allowed to eat.

The Bad part about it is i got so hungry on my DD that the 1st thing i did was to eat on my UD. I had a plan to consume only 1600 calories on my UP but it never happened, i consumed double that amount every UP day. I just raided the kitchen like a mad man

I probably did a 5:2 fast this week not JUDDD, because on the 3rd DD i couldn't help it, i ate. I honestly didn't think I was going to lose anything at all. But i lost 3.5lbs this week.

I am happy with the results. I also think i wouldn't have had such good results if i didn't join gym.

Am i going to continue with it, yes, i would like to continue with it, but this is my last week at home as im going back to work next week. So This week i will do maintenance instead of a full on JUDDD. I know i can stick to JuDDD way better at work because i get so busy i dont have to think about food at all.

Will update my journal again after a week to let you know how week 2 went. Hoping to lose some more

Last edited by Rosey; 01-19-2013 at 01:23 AM.. Reason: wrong spellings
Old 01-24-2013, 07:49 AM   #8
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Glad your first week went well. I'm trying JUDDD this week myself. Today's my 2nd DD. I hate them!! I hope to lose well. I've been very successful w. LC, but in the past few years couldn't lose weight following it. I did well w. hcg, but it's a hard diet. So, I'm trying JUDDD. If it works, it'll be a decent way to lose. But, like you, exercise adds to the hunger. I am planning to only work out on UDs. We'll see. Going to give it 2 weeks and see where I am. I only want to lose about 10lbs from where I am today. Hope that won't take months!!

Keep plugging away!! You can do it!!
julieboolie is online now   Reply With Quote