Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Inspiration and Wisdom > Weight Loss Journals
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2013, 11:02 AM   #211
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,631
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie View Post
Thanks Deb! I'm going to give it a solid try. I haven't bought the book (yet) and am trying to follow the meal plan from the bits and pieces he's got online. He has a 7 day sample menu which is interesting, but I don't eat fish . That eliminates half his suggestions. And the breakfast smoothie w. 3 cups of brocolli in it? But, the eggs/egg white meal w. all the veggies? I could do that. I had tuna fish (the one exception to the "no fish" rule) w. 3-4 stalks of celery diced up in it, a tsp of mayo, and SF relish (counts as a bit of cucumber in my book ) was quite tasty and seems to fall in line w. his plan. I only have full fat GY, which I love. I guess I should buy some more ground flax to add into it? I haven't focused much on fiber, so that'll be a nice change for me. I already love the Quest bars he endorses, so adding that as a snack is a not brainer. I can do it! I will give it a full week and consciously try to follow his recommendations. That's a LOT of veggies. Not sure I'll be able to get all that in, but I'm gonna' try!
Sounds good Julie! The Full Fat yogurt is fine he says, but not unlimited like the FF. yes, add in flax if you want also.

All those veges is a tough one, and I have not yet succeeded in that. HOWEVER, i have upped by alot what I used to eat. I do love all veges, all meats, except liver... I also love fish.

Anyway, any improvement is a good thing. Some people never can eat 10 servings of veges, but 4-5 is better than 0.

Also putting broccoli in a shake sounds disgusting!! I may try it though, just to see what it tastes like..

I did buy a small one serving blender just to get some Whey and Fruit for a nice dessert! I am going to give it a month, and see how it goes...
__________________
Finding my way one day at a time.
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 02-13-2013, 09:15 AM   #212
Way too much time on my hands!
 
shari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,263
Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186/179-mini goal
WOE: hcg 2.0
Soo happy to hear that this is working and congrats on the loss!! I LOL'd at the fat disappearing and indention of the hips...but I understand, that's wonderful! I forgot to look at those links...reading your posts definitely makes sense so I'll make time to do so.

Julie~I feel your pain. After doing upteen rounds, the same happened to me but I know I fell off the wagon a few times too..but it was still very upsetting how quickly the weight is gained. This seems like a great WOE for a lifestyle change. Keep us posted!
shari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 09:23 AM   #213
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,631
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Soo happy to hear that this is working and congrats on the loss!! I LOL'd at the fat disappearing and indention of the hips...but I understand, that's wonderful! I forgot to look at those links...reading your posts definitely makes sense so I'll make time to do so.

Julie~I feel your pain. After doing upteen rounds, the same happened to me but I know I fell off the wagon a few times too..but it was still very upsetting how quickly the weight is gained. This seems like a great WOE for a lifestyle change. Keep us posted!
Thanks Shari! So far so good!.. I cannot complain about anything I am doing so far. Never hungry, Satisfying food. Feel good. So we shall see!..
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 09:32 AM   #214
Way too much time on my hands!
 
shari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,263
Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186/179-mini goal
WOE: hcg 2.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Thanks Shari! So far so good!.. I cannot complain about anything I am doing so far. Never hungry, Satisfying food. Feel good. So we shall see!..
What more can you ask for? This is great!!
shari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 09:32 AM   #215
Big Yapper!!!!
 
julieboolie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Sunny AZ
Posts: 8,817
Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Thanks Shari!! It's taken me a while to accept that not quick fix will get me where I want to be, and help me stay there . I'm enjoying relaxing a bit, taking a deep breath, doing things that I know are good for me (exercise, eating more veggies, getting enough sleep, upping my protein), and practicing my patience. I hope that if I keep doing all the "right" things, I'll get the "right" results. We'll see.

Deb-let me know how that broc shake goes I did try the strawberry, cocoa, cottage cheese spinach one-it was yummy, and surprising. Maybe the broc one will be good too? I'm adding some steamed broc to the menu today. Making pork chops in the crockpot and will add frozen green beans at the end. Going to make some more tuna, and made some cabbage soup in the crockpot yesterday. But it's awful Not sure, but something tastes off in it. Maybe it was the chicken broth? But I think I'll have to toss that out. I may add a protein shake w. berries in for bfast. I usually skip that, but I think I'll go make one right now .
__________________
Julie
Prov. 3:5-6 - "He shall direct (my) paths"
Daily updates in my journal. http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...s-journal.html
julieboolie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 09:39 AM   #216
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,631
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie View Post
Thanks Shari!! It's taken me a while to accept that not quick fix will get me where I want to be, and help me stay there . I'm enjoying relaxing a bit, taking a deep breath, doing things that I know are good for me (exercise, eating more veggies, getting enough sleep, upping my protein), and practicing my patience. I hope that if I keep doing all the "right" things, I'll get the "right" results. We'll see.

Deb-let me know how that broc shake goes I did try the strawberry, cocoa, cottage cheese spinach one-it was yummy, and surprising. Maybe the broc one will be good too? I'm adding some steamed broc to the menu today. Making pork chops in the crockpot and will add frozen green beans at the end. Going to make some more tuna, and made some cabbage soup in the crockpot yesterday. But it's awful Not sure, but something tastes off in it. Maybe it was the chicken broth? But I think I'll have to toss that out. I may add a protein shake w. berries in for bfast. I usually skip that, but I think I'll go make one right now .
Julie your menus sound wonderful!!! I can't believe you tried that shake and it was good? WOW.. I am gonna have to do it! The brocc one, not so sure... maybe!...

You are on the right path according to Jonathan.. One step at a time, of adding the good things in, and skipping the things that don't help us reach our goals of good health!

Rooting for you all the way!!!...
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 11:12 AM   #217
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Meek75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 22,837
Gallery: Meek75
WOE: Atkins
Hi Deb. So much is going on here. I need to find some time to catch up. Have a good day tho!
Meek75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 11:13 AM   #218
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,631
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meek75 View Post
Hi Deb. So much is going on here. I need to find some time to catch up. Have a good day tho!
I understand!!! Hope you get freed up soon though!.. miss ya!
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 06:24 AM   #219
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Gracie514's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,209
Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Happy Valentines Day
Gracie514 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 06:58 AM   #220
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,631
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracie514 View Post
Happy Valentines Day
AWE YOU TOO!!!..
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 08:40 AM   #221
Big Yapper!!!!
 
julieboolie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Sunny AZ
Posts: 8,817
Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Happy Valentine's Day!!!

I'm allowing a bit of "off plan" indulgence today, if I feel it's warranted. Trying to keep this whole thing in perspective, but not let it get out of conrol .
julieboolie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 08:47 AM   #222
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,631
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie View Post
Happy Valentine's Day!!!

I'm allowing a bit of "off plan" indulgence today, if I feel it's warranted. Trying to keep this whole thing in perspective, but not let it get out of conrol .
Sounds like a nice plan to me Julie!!.. Happy Valentines day to you!..

I brought me some home made chocolate that is sugar free.. and it is yummy..
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 12:08 PM   #223
Way too much time on my hands!
 
shari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,263
Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186/179-mini goal
WOE: hcg 2.0
Happy Valentine's day Great substitute

Julie~ I can't see why it wouldn't yield great benefits, it just take time and that's the hard part after that darn protocol spoiling us!!
shari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 12:11 PM   #224
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,631
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Happy Valentine's day Great substitute

Julie~ I can't see why it wouldn't yield great benefits, it just take time and that's the hard part after that darn protocol spoiling us!!
EXACTLY!!!

Thanks Shari, have a marvelous day!..
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 01:12 PM   #225
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
MagieDen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Great Lakes State!
Posts: 4,536
Gallery: MagieDen
Stats: Twoterville/Want To Be In Onederland!
WOE: Atkins 72
Start Date: 9/1/2014
What's up Buttercup? Not Butterfinger, though that sounds yummy. Long time no talk!

MagieDen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 01:19 PM   #226
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,631
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagieDen View Post
What's up Buttercup? Not Butterfinger, though that sounds yummy. Long time no talk!

Well dear, I have nothing interesting to report.. still exercising 5 days a week, eating REAL FOOD. Went to my Mom's this weekend, so that was a challenge.

She does love to cook, and I want to make her feel wanted so of course, I have a TASTE of things she makes.. but mostly I have meat and veges. Working so far!!! I feel lighter and healthier.. is it placebo effect?..

Anyway, hope all is well with you too !!!! Now that TOM has left you alone for another week or two..... ok, not funny....
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 01:39 PM   #227
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
MagieDen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Great Lakes State!
Posts: 4,536
Gallery: MagieDen
Stats: Twoterville/Want To Be In Onederland!
WOE: Atkins 72
Start Date: 9/1/2014
Tom is finally history but guess what? I stated Hhcg again. I know I am crazy what can I say? Giving it my all and mentally preparing myself on doing a better P3 so that is where I'm at in this getting ridding of poundage journey. I will never say never about doing something different so here I sit with an almost finished P2 day #1 down. I want to see this thing as a detox of sorts and only pray that I can do a decent P3. I believe this is the route that I will go until I am further down on that beloved scale. The inches lost on the protocol alone is worth it to me, hate feeling like a stuffed sausage. I certainly hope Tom leaves me alone for awhile but just being on this particular diet changes everything so I will need to hold on for dear life. Good to hear all is well in your neck of the woods, always good talking with ya. Had a great Anniversary dinner with hubby he surprised me at dinner with a Magician(mostly for him because he loves Magic)but the Magician presented me with a real rose but before that it was a paper rose so that was awesome. He did some cute romantic tricks and we have a fantastic dinner of Beef Wellington at a fancy dancy resturant and the dessert that was served need I go there? Hubby bought me a new 1 carat diamond Anniversary ring and I got one for him as well but his was 1/2 carat so we are happy campers. We went to the Zoo to see the Artic Fox and Polar Bears on our Anniversary and I also got a cute Polar Bear charm from hubby to commemerate the day and DS #2 gave me a Valentine Day charm for my Pandora bracelet as well. I partyed and needed to reel my eating in so starting the juice pulled me in, don't want to waste my monies worth. So now I have no choice but to stay on plan because cheating on it sets anyone back a few days. Well just wanted to catch up I am glad you had a good time at your mom's. Have a nice night.
__________________
Maggie Remember If hunger is not the question, then food is not the answer!
Atkins'72 Induction for the month of September

Last edited by MagieDen; 02-18-2013 at 01:40 PM..
MagieDen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 01:48 PM   #228
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,631
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagieDen View Post
Tom is finally history but guess what? I stated Hhcg again. I know I am crazy what can I say? Giving it my all and mentally preparing myself on doing a better P3 so that is where I'm at in this getting ridding of poundage journey. I will never say never about doing something different so here I sit with an almost finished P2 day #1 down. I want to see this thing as a detox of sorts and only pray that I can do a decent P3. I believe this is the route that I will go until I am further down on that beloved scale. The inches lost on the protocol alone is worth it to me, hate feeling like a stuffed sausage. I certainly hope Tom leaves me alone for awhile but just being on this particular diet changes everything so I will need to hold on for dear life. Good to hear all is well in your neck of the woods, always good talking with ya. Had a great Anniversary dinner with hubby he surprised me at dinner with a Magician(mostly for him because he loves Magic)but the Magician presented me with a real rose but before that it was a paper rose so that was awesome. He did some cute romantic tricks and we have a fantastic dinner of Beef Wellington at a fancy dancy resturant and the dessert that was served need I go there? Hubby bought me a new 1 carat diamond Anniversary ring and I got one for him as well but his was 1/2 carat so we are happy campers. We went to the Zoo to see the Artic Fox and Polar Bears on our Anniversary and I also got a cute Polar Bear charm from hubby to commemerate the day and DS #2 gave me a Valentine Day charm for my Pandora bracelet as well. I partyed and needed to reel my eating in so starting the juice pulled me in, don't want to waste my monies worth. So now I have no choice but to stay on plan because cheating on it sets anyone back a few days. Well just wanted to catch up I am glad you had a good time at your mom's. Have a nice night.
FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!! I know you do so well on HHCG and I am gonna be watching you!!!

You anniversary sounds awesome, and you did so much! I am jealous!..

I hope you do great on this round, in fact, I know you will, because you are stubborn and you won't allow yourself to NOT do good... In any case, I never say never either, and as the time creeps closer to my trip in October, I may have to do a round or two myself!.. YA NEVER KNOW!!!!!

Have a wonderful end of P2 day 1 !!!!!!
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 01:51 PM   #229
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
MagieDen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Great Lakes State!
Posts: 4,536
Gallery: MagieDen
Stats: Twoterville/Want To Be In Onederland!
WOE: Atkins 72
Start Date: 9/1/2014
Thanks Deb, you're the bestest!
MagieDen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 01:54 PM   #230
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,631
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagieDen View Post
Thanks Deb, you're the bestest!
AS ARE YOU!!!!...
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 09:12 AM   #231
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
MagieDen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Great Lakes State!
Posts: 4,536
Gallery: MagieDen
Stats: Twoterville/Want To Be In Onederland!
WOE: Atkins 72
Start Date: 9/1/2014
Happy Tuesday Deb, what's up?
MagieDen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 09:26 AM   #232
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,631
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
hey Maggie! Not much up! we are short a person at work, and I am trying to make up her workload.. it is NOT EASY...

Anyhooo... nothing really exciting going on with the plan I am eating, how did P2 day 1 go?. Are ya hungry?

You just hang tough and have a great round!.. Rooting for you!!
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 09:33 AM   #233
Big Yapper!!!!
 
julieboolie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Sunny AZ
Posts: 8,817
Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Happy Valentine's day Great substitute

Julie~ I can't see why it wouldn't yield great benefits, it just take time and that's the hard part after that darn protocol spoiling us!!
I'm kinda' a hard loser. My hormones and thyroid are a mess, and I don't lose weight like a "normal" person. I also gain quite easily and rapidly. Sigh. But, I am learning as I go. Atkins was a Godsend. It was life changing for me. I am am trying to accept that LC and hcg aren't awful options. I just need to be thankful that I can maintain or lose weight with some method, instead of comparing myself to others who lose easily. WW, low cal etc, do NOT work for me. I gain weight when I exercise, and it doesn't really ever improve. I just keep gaining. about a lb a week But, eventually the gain stops. It doesn't go back down, but it stops climbing. Very frustrating though!! I am still doing what I know it good for me, and hoping my body accepts it and allows some fat to leave me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
EXACTLY!!!

Thanks Shari, have a marvelous day!..
If only my body understood it! Makes sense on paper!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagieDen View Post
Tom is finally history but guess what? I stated Hhcg again. I know I am crazy what can I say? Giving it my all and mentally preparing myself on doing a better P3 so that is where I'm at in this getting ridding of poundage journey. I will never say never about doing something different so here I sit with an almost finished P2 day #1 down. I want to see this thing as a detox of sorts and only pray that I can do a decent P3. I believe this is the route that I will go until I am further down on that beloved scale. The inches lost on the protocol alone is worth it to me, hate feeling like a stuffed sausage. I certainly hope Tom leaves me alone for awhile but just being on this particular diet changes everything so I will need to hold on for dear life. Good to hear all is well in your neck of the woods, always good talking with ya. Had a great Anniversary dinner with hubby he surprised me at dinner with a Magician(mostly for him because he loves Magic)but the Magician presented me with a real rose but before that it was a paper rose so that was awesome. He did some cute romantic tricks and we have a fantastic dinner of Beef Wellington at a fancy dancy resturant and the dessert that was served need I go there? Hubby bought me a new 1 carat diamond Anniversary ring and I got one for him as well but his was 1/2 carat so we are happy campers. We went to the Zoo to see the Artic Fox and Polar Bears on our Anniversary and I also got a cute Polar Bear charm from hubby to commemerate the day and DS #2 gave me a Valentine Day charm for my Pandora bracelet as well. I partyed and needed to reel my eating in so starting the juice pulled me in, don't want to waste my monies worth. So now I have no choice but to stay on plan because cheating on it sets anyone back a few days. Well just wanted to catch up I am glad you had a good time at your mom's. Have a nice night.
What a wonderful way to celebrate!! I hope you have a stellar round and can maintain your losses easily. I hope you'll have one of those easy P3s others have .

Deb-sounds like you're in the groove!! so happy for you! Even managing mom's cooking? WTG!! I hope you're rewarded on the scale too!!

I'm still fiddling around. The scale keeps climbing even w. eating "healthier". I like the SANE eating, and I did have some choc.-balanced w/ protein and veggies, and potatoes balanced (fries). But was all the way up to 164 on Monday!! That's way too much re-gain for me. I was 143 in Oct!! 20 lbs? I realize that's not a realistic maintenance goal, but 148 would be nice . So, I'm trying to alternate CDs w. Atkins days and see if I can get the scale back to the mid-150's at least. Did GYCD yesterday and back to 160 today (I can't believe I'm happy w. that #!!). Anyway, I'm gonna' stick w. what I know and work on not overeating. Sigh. I suspect an hcg round will be the only way I can lose then I'll need to work on the stabilization and maintenance better. I should schedule a round more carefully, w.o. a vacation or Bday in the stabilization weeks. That would be good!
julieboolie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 09:39 AM   #234
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
MagieDen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Great Lakes State!
Posts: 4,536
Gallery: MagieDen
Stats: Twoterville/Want To Be In Onederland!
WOE: Atkins 72
Start Date: 9/1/2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
hey Maggie! Not much up! we are short a person at work, and I am trying to make up her workload.. it is NOT EASY...

Anyhooo... nothing really exciting going on with the plan I am eating, how did P2 day 1 go?. Are ya hungry?

You just hang tough and have a great round!.. Rooting for you!!
Oh I'm sorry you have to do another person's work. I was just checking in on you to see how you are and I see you are one busy lady. Not hungry Deb, no not really. I just finished lunch and I had a P2 shake and some celery. Breakfast I wasn't hungry at all and had 2 cups of coffee with a tablespoon of FF milk and was satisfied. Doing the 500 calories and seeing how I make out if I get hungry I will either increase protein or pull from the allowed food list on Omaha Med Spa. Thanks for rooting for me. I gainned 3 lbs. from my load and I lost it the first day and another 1.4 lbs. with that so I am a happy gal. Taking it day to day, I just want to fit better in my clothes because they were all getting tight. I do the inches that a person can loose on the protocol and I am not so much concentrating on that number on the scale. I know that Wheat products, some Dairy and nuts give me problems and I tend to overindulge in them so I needed some control and the protocol GETS a person in control. I mean I can indulge if I want but me no want to right now because I am in my disciplined mode. I'm crazy! So anyway I am still walking off and on and looking forward to Spring and that way hubby and I can get out and walk some. I will NEVER be a skinny minney and I am not looking for that I just want to be able to bend over and not huff and puff with my big muffin belly sticking out and be able to tie my shoes. You know what I mean? Well Deb, talked your ear off once again I just wanted to say "Hiya" and have a good day!
MagieDen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 09:48 AM   #235
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,631
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
LOL oh Maggie, I love your updates!! I am happy you have no hunger, that is so important with this plan. Just a day at a time, is the best way to go!!!

So you are gonna aim for the 500 cals? Good luck hon! Don't get too whoozy.. I know you are an expert by now, so you can keep yourself in check. CONGRATS ON TAKING OFF LOAD pounds plus more!!

That is for sure the best part of the plan! FAST LOSS!.. well you keep on doing what you are doing, and shrink lady!...

Have a great day, and hope hubby can join you walking soon!.. We are supposed to get a big ole snow/ice storm, so not looking forward to that!
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 10:01 AM   #236
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
MagieDen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Great Lakes State!
Posts: 4,536
Gallery: MagieDen
Stats: Twoterville/Want To Be In Onederland!
WOE: Atkins 72
Start Date: 9/1/2014
Yuck, don't say snow I saw some earlier and we had a great day yesterday. Oh well, it's Michigan what can one expect?
MagieDen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 08:32 AM   #237
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,631
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Yep, hate snow and ice.. blah..

EAR CANDY!!!!!!! This cheered me up for sure... The voice of an ANGEL!...


Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 10:46 AM   #238
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
MagieDen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Great Lakes State!
Posts: 4,536
Gallery: MagieDen
Stats: Twoterville/Want To Be In Onederland!
WOE: Atkins 72
Start Date: 9/1/2014
Wow! He sounds great live! Cheered me up from the snow blues as well or should say "warmed " me up! I better not tell hubby this though he doesn't like it when I have eyes for someone else.

Have a good day!
MagieDen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 01:00 PM   #239
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,631
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagieDen View Post
Wow! He sounds great live! Cheered me up from the snow blues as well or should say "warmed " me up! I better not tell hubby this though he doesn't like it when I have eyes for someone else.

Have a good day!
oh MAGGIE!... You know the right things to say!...

My boy is such a great singer, too bad the USA does not look past certain things and play this boy on the radio!!... Love love love him!..

Things are very well today, good day so far! How are things for you my dear? Day 2 or 3? I lost my days...
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 01:11 PM   #240
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
MagieDen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Great Lakes State!
Posts: 4,536
Gallery: MagieDen
Stats: Twoterville/Want To Be In Onederland!
WOE: Atkins 72
Start Date: 9/1/2014
I didn't know he was banned from the U.S.A. on the radio? What gives? I am on day #3 and doing fine. I am still not experiencing hunger at the moment so I am going for it. I have been keeping pretty much to 500 calories and guzzling down liquids like crazy though I hate going to the bathroom 24/7. I had a nice burger that I used lettuce leaves for the bun instead of me beloved bread. For dinner I am having some Egg Whites with Spinach(I know Yuck right? ) but I ate a hard biled earlier this morning so I am using the 3 egg whites as my protein for dinner. I am actually stuffed, maybe it's the liquids. I am trying to stick with protocol foods and IF I get crazy hungry than I will add some things in. I gainned 3 lbs. from loading and have released so far 5.8 lbs. I need those pounds to stay gone so I am being a good little "protocol" girl and keep them gone. I have a way to go and taking it one day at a time. I have been having soup also because it is so cold here and you know with the juice you get colder. My hands and feet are freezing all the time but I like being cold better thna being uncomfortable and hot. Well lady you have a wonderful Wednesday night and stay warm!

BTW- Have you noticed that those of us that are in the colder regions seem to have blah journals going on. It seems we all have the winter blues or something!

Last edited by MagieDen; 02-20-2013 at 01:13 PM..
MagieDen is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:09 AM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.