Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Inspiration and Wisdom > Weight Loss Journals
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2013, 07:04 AM   #1141
Major LCF Poster!
 
lexiann21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Lincoln, Nebraska
Posts: 2,194
Gallery: lexiann21
Stats: 256/213.6/175
WOE: Intermittent Fasting
Start Date: March 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
My new mindset has made all the difference in the world this week. Watching those videos back to back to back to back while at work.. or should I say listening!! Brought my MIND back to when I was successful in losing weight.

The 3 times that I made goal as an adult, I did not follow any "PLAN". I made up my mind that getting to a good goal weight was my PLAN. I ate what I wanted, but only when it was really worth it. I was never really hungry, I ate normal amounts when I did feel hunger.

I decided sometimes that eating was not really what I wanted to do, because getting to that healthy weight was more important. NEVER starved myself, never overexercised, just decided that it was more important to get to the next day without overeating.

This just seemed so effortless each time, and I now realize it was all in my HEAD. how many times have I tried to follow a plan, and then felt bad when I could not stick to it.. that is crazy. Hormones play a big big part in doing this, and now that my hormones are stable, it is easier.

LONG LONG way to go, but this week showed me that I CAN do it again. Like a long lost muscle reflex, I have found that spark again. So happy about this!!..

Again, one step at a time, and no beating myself up. EVER again.
It IS all in our heads and why we let ourselves get in our own ways and sabotage us i will never understand!

im happy for your newfound clarity.
lexiann21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 11-21-2013, 07:06 AM   #1142
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,541
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by lexiann21 View Post
It IS all in our heads and why we let ourselves get in our own ways and sabotage us i will never understand!

im happy for your newfound clarity.
Thanks Lexi, of course it is! We just sometimes need a kick in the rear to think clearly.. Gosh, so much wasted time, but all we can do is go forward from this day..
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 07:28 AM   #1143
Major LCF Poster!
 
lexiann21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Lincoln, Nebraska
Posts: 2,194
Gallery: lexiann21
Stats: 256/213.6/175
WOE: Intermittent Fasting
Start Date: March 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Thanks Lexi, of course it is! We just sometimes need a kick in the rear to think clearly.. Gosh, so much wasted time, but all we can do is go forward from this day..
I've seen this motivational quote around that says "a year from now you'll have wish you started" how true is that? I can't wait for my one year mark. going to give myself a big hug and say "thank you" lol. You should do the same...
lexiann21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 08:53 AM   #1144
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,541
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by lexiann21 View Post
I've seen this motivational quote around that says "a year from now you'll have wish you started" how true is that? I can't wait for my one year mark. going to give myself a big hug and say "thank you" lol. You should do the same...
That sounds like a wonderful idea!!
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 09:27 AM   #1145
Big Yapper!!!!
 
julieboolie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Sunny AZ
Posts: 8,600
Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
You are so right!! It's really such a mental pursuit, weight loss. I've recognized it with hcg more than anything. Mentally we need to be committed and motivated and stay that way. . That's my challenge! Staying that motivated! I can muster enthusiasm for a while, but to keep it as a permenant focus? Therein lies the challenge!! Once we settle the long term perspective that getting and staying at goal is more important than those cookies (or whatever) then we're set up to succeed!!

You know, I've been looking for testimonials of those who lost weight following Matt Stone's approach, and found a few, but not many. Several are in the healing process and are up 10-30 lbs, but not losing yet. Uh, that's kind of scary to me!! I'm almost at my goal weight (close enough, truth be told, just always wanting more!) and the thought of packing on 20-30 lbs is not exciting! But, being healthy and revved up appeals greatly!! I'm trying to strike that perfect balance where I can fuel my metabolism and maintain my weight. I'll keep you posted .
__________________
Julie
Prov. 3:5-6 - "He shall direct (my) paths"
Daily updates in my journal. http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...s-journal.html
julieboolie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 09:33 AM   #1146
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,541
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie View Post
You are so right!! It's really such a mental pursuit, weight loss. I've recognized it with hcg more than anything. Mentally we need to be committed and motivated and stay that way. . That's my challenge! Staying that motivated! I can muster enthusiasm for a while, but to keep it as a permenant focus? Therein lies the challenge!! Once we settle the long term perspective that getting and staying at goal is more important than those cookies (or whatever) then we're set up to succeed!!

You know, I've been looking for testimonials of those who lost weight following Matt Stone's approach, and found a few, but not many. Several are in the healing process and are up 10-30 lbs, but not losing yet. Uh, that's kind of scary to me!! I'm almost at my goal weight (close enough, truth be told, just always wanting more!) and the thought of packing on 20-30 lbs is not exciting! But, being healthy and revved up appeals greatly!! I'm trying to strike that perfect balance where I can fuel my metabolism and maintain my weight. I'll keep you posted .
I agree Julie, to be in it for the long haul is what is most important AND the most difficult!! You are doing so well, and I know you are proud!

I also read the Matt Stone stories of those in progress and that really is scary to gain so much and MAYBE be healed, maybe not yet.. yikes.. Keep it up though Julie and YES keep me informed!!
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 05:06 AM   #1147
Way too much time on my hands!
 
shari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,210
Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186.6/169-mini goal
WOE: very low carb
Happy Friday Deb!! I'm reading Infinite Possibilities by Mike Dooley and it's all about how our thoughts are becomes our reality, similar to The Secret mindset. I truly believe this. We all want to lose weight and keep it off so we know how to do it (in my opinion any plan works if you follow it) but it's the other thoughts that interfere with making it happen, for a myriad of reasons. As you said..it all starts in our head. This is the challenge. I've seen where all of us have been 'in the zone' and made it happen. I'm working on clearing my head space so that I can allow what I want to happen, to be. What's coming to mind while I'm typing this is remember how we were all on a losing role? We were in sync with one another, helping each other mentally to keep going. That's why this has become weight loss home for a lot of us, I miss it when I'm away. Know that you are a big part of it too.

(sorry for being so wordy in your journal LOL. Just typing what came to mind...)
shari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 05:13 AM   #1148
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,541
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Another fantastic day yesterday. This is getting easier for sure. We had our office Thanksgiving meal yesterday and I only took what I really wanted and only a taste or two.

Went shopping this morning and got what I needed, not something for a specific plan.. this is how I used to do it, and it feels good. Peeked at the scale and am down 3 for the week.. official tomorrow.

Still watching /listening to the videos from various shows.. Really paying attention to the mental part of it. That is the key for me..

I find myself really just loving the lower carb foods, so that must be what my body likes. Not being a crazy person about it though, that sends me off the edge at times. If I really really want a taste, yep I'll have it, but most of the time this week, I find that I don't. When something is off limits, it becomes more attractive.. haha.. we all know this.

Have a great weekend everyone!! I am off all of next week and so excited to have some free time!!!!
__________________
Finding my way one day at a time.
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 05:15 AM   #1149
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,541
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Happy Friday Deb!! I'm reading Infinite Possibilities by Mike Dooley and it's all about how our thoughts are becomes our reality, similar to The Secret mindset. I truly believe this. We all want to lose weight and keep it off so we know how to do it (in my opinion any plan works if you follow it) but it's the other thoughts that interfere with making it happen, for a myriad of reasons. As you said..it all starts in our head. This is the challenge. I've seen where all of us have been 'in the zone' and made it happen. I'm working on clearing my head space so that I can allow what I want to happen, to be. What's coming to mind while I'm typing this is remember how we were all on a losing role? We were in sync with one another, helping each other mentally to keep going. That's why this has become weight loss home for a lot of us, I miss it when I'm away. Know that you are a big part of it too.

(sorry for being so wordy in your journal LOL. Just typing what came to mind...)
I LOVE IT!!! thanks for sharing SHARI... I totally agree.. when you put your mind in the right place, and that is NOT EASY!!! Then the weight comes off as a result of so many things you do. ANY plan works, that is right! It is the mental part that drives us.

I also miss when everyone was in sinc and in a good place, losing and motivating! We can do it, all of us.. and checking in on a regular basis is so important!!! YAY!..
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 06:22 AM   #1150
Big Yapper!!!!
 
julieboolie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Sunny AZ
Posts: 8,600
Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
It does seem to go on cycles, where we're all firing at once . Maybe wrapping our heads around the mental aspect of the weight loss challenge is the key? We make good choices for our bodies (exercise, diet, etc) but the mental aspect of it, and it's accompanying stress, is such a huge part of it!! I'm so excited to read about your choices, both shopping and at work functions, and that you're down 3 lbs this week?? Wow!! so great!!! You got this!! So happy for you!!
julieboolie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 06:42 AM   #1151
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,541
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie View Post
It does seem to go on cycles, where we're all firing at once . Maybe wrapping our heads around the mental aspect of the weight loss challenge is the key? We make good choices for our bodies (exercise, diet, etc) but the mental aspect of it, and it's accompanying stress, is such a huge part of it!! I'm so excited to read about your choices, both shopping and at work functions, and that you're down 3 lbs this week?? Wow!! so great!!! You got this!! So happy for you!!
Thank you Julie!!! One day at a time of course, but I am pretty darned happy with the week. Everything you say is true!! I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 12:21 PM   #1152
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,541
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Just having some lunch and a thought came to me.. these taco's came in a pack of 3. Do I have to eat all 3? I used to think I had to eat all 3.. but why?.. because it comes in 3's?

Anyway, I had one, and was perfectly satisfied. Someone else can have the other 2. I also peeled an orange, and took one section. Do I have to eat the whole thing? nope, I just wanted to taste it and had one section.

All these things are so darned DUHHH to a normal weight person who never struggled, but to me, it is like being a baby and learning things all over again. How silly is this?...

40 minutes of good hard exercise bike today, up hills and everything... haha.. ok maybe they were not real hills but I peddaled like they were!
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 08:17 AM   #1153
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,541
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
The 3 pounds stuck! So happy.. Now to continue on, one day at a time.
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 07:52 AM   #1154
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,541
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Kind of a stomach bug yesterday, but my reward is 2 more pounds off.. not the best way to do it though. I won't count it, because I am sure it will reappear.

Today I had a nice small breakfast felt much better. Will do my exercise today also, since I missed out yesterday.

7th day in a row of mindful eating and exercise. Love it.
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 01:13 PM   #1155
Big Yapper!!!!
 
julieboolie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Sunny AZ
Posts: 8,600
Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
WTG!! So happy it's working for you!! Sorry about the tummy bug, hope it's passed!! At least that was before Thanksgiving! Mindful eating! That's a good description. I'm working on that myself .
julieboolie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 01:41 PM   #1156
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,541
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie View Post
WTG!! So happy it's working for you!! Sorry about the tummy bug, hope it's passed!! At least that was before Thanksgiving! Mindful eating! That's a good description. I'm working on that myself .
Thanks Julie!! I am off work this week, so I will really be putting myself through the test being at home. I got over my bug thank goodness.

Mindful eating is working for me!! I did get those 2 pounds back, but lost .8 more. So happy with that. I knew I was completely empty and even drinking water would add pounds.

So today I spent the day baking and making soups/chili etc.. its FREEZING here. So far I have had a small taste of the things that sound good, and am very able to just stop. It is SO WIERD for me! I never stop at a taste of anything, and that is how I got up to 277!!!

I have also been working out and just moving moving my body all day. So far so good on day 8!

Julie, I hope you have a great week and good luck with Mindful eating!..
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 03:17 AM   #1157
Way too much time on my hands!
 
shari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,210
Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186.6/169-mini goal
WOE: very low carb
Congrats Deb, that's wonderful!! Glad you're feeling better. Enjoy your week off.
shari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 06:14 AM   #1158
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,541
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Congrats Deb, that's wonderful!! Glad you're feeling better. Enjoy your week off.
Thank you Shari!! I am enjoying my week off so far, well except for last night when I got a phone call around 11 pm. Sound asleep. My youngest daughter was in a horrible car crash, but walked away without a scratch. A TRUE MIRACLE. Thank god...

Her car is lost, but she is here.. and that is all that is important of course. Needless to say, I am exhausted.. and will take a good nap as soon as all the insurance stuff is taken care of..

You have a wonderful and THANKFUL week!!!!
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 03:35 PM   #1159
Big Yapper!!!!
 
julieboolie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Sunny AZ
Posts: 8,600
Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
What a scary call!! I'm so glad she was ok! That is truly something to be thankful for!! Happy Thanksgiving Deb!!
julieboolie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 05:09 AM   #1160
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,541
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie View Post
What a scary call!! I'm so glad she was ok! That is truly something to be thankful for!! Happy Thanksgiving Deb!!
Yes Julie, those calls are horrible.. especially when I was in such a deep sleep I could not process what I was hearing for a bit. Anyway, all is well and tomorrow we have to go find a replacement car.. black friday ... yikes...

I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family!!..
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 07:11 AM   #1161
Big Yapper!!!!
 
julieboolie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Sunny AZ
Posts: 8,600
Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Hope you had a great Thanksgiving! We did! Now, some damage control before I head to Disneyland!
julieboolie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 07:20 AM   #1162
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,541
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie View Post
Hope you had a great Thanksgiving! We did! Now, some damage control before I head to Disneyland!
I did!! Thanks Julie! .. A bit TOO MUCH of a good thing though. Definately need to do damage control also. Getting back to work tomorrow will help me get back into the routine!!!

I hope you have a fantastic time at Disney!!! I miss it, and will go again someday.. of course I need to get to Maui first!.
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 09:11 AM   #1163
Major LCF Poster!
 
lexiann21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Lincoln, Nebraska
Posts: 2,194
Gallery: lexiann21
Stats: 256/213.6/175
WOE: Intermittent Fasting
Start Date: March 2013
Hi Deb. Hope your week is starting out great!
lexiann21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 09:29 AM   #1164
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,541
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by lexiann21 View Post
Hi Deb. Hope your week is starting out great!
Hi Lexi!! yep, all is well here! After a whole week off work, I am playing catch up... ugh.. On the eating front, I am doing fine again, after having too many sweet treats last week! I sure could tell the difference in how I felt also.

I have most of that water weight off now, and am back on track. MINDFUL eating, and like you a bit of carb cycling to mix things up! I enjoy some good carbs, and then days of fewer. Mostly my portion control continues along with my exercise.

I have also been watching reruns of Chris Powell's show too!.. Always motivating!
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 09:55 AM   #1165
Major LCF Poster!
 
lexiann21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Lincoln, Nebraska
Posts: 2,194
Gallery: lexiann21
Stats: 256/213.6/175
WOE: Intermittent Fasting
Start Date: March 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Hi Lexi!! yep, all is well here! After a whole week off work, I am playing catch up... ugh.. On the eating front, I am doing fine again, after having too many sweet treats last week! I sure could tell the difference in how I felt also.

I have most of that water weight off now, and am back on track. MINDFUL eating, and like you a bit of carb cycling to mix things up! I enjoy some good carbs, and then days of fewer. Mostly my portion control continues along with my exercise.

I have also been watching reruns of Chris Powell's show too!.. Always motivating!
Me too. my stomach gets upset!

glad your water weight is almost all off

he is very motivating!
lexiann21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 04:58 PM   #1166
Big Yapper!!!!
 
julieboolie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Sunny AZ
Posts: 8,600
Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Definitely water, jumps back on. Glad it's back ff and you're back to real weight loss! I'm still stuck in refeeding, metabolism boosting, weight gaining mode... Although I'm trying to minimize that last part . I admire your 98.6 temps with LC! Good job!
julieboolie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 06:30 PM   #1167
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,541
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie View Post
Definitely water, jumps back on. Glad it's back ff and you're back to real weight loss! I'm still stuck in refeeding, metabolism boosting, weight gaining mode... Although I'm trying to minimize that last part . I admire your 98.6 temps with LC! Good job!
Thanks Julie. My temps have stayed up since I finished HCG. I am always warm now.. Not really losing weight much! BUT, I feel like I am doing well. I can do this, it may take awhile though. Being older makes it tough, but not impossible!

Hope you are having a great week!!!
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 07:14 AM   #1168
Big Yapper!!!!
 
julieboolie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Sunny AZ
Posts: 8,600
Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
My body is just being stubborn. Stupid temps are back down to the 96's!! Wonderful! I think maybe it's the GC? Are you still taking it? It's not really doing anything for me.... I don't feel bad on it, but Jo weight loss or real appetite reduction, not sleeping any better or any noticeable improvements. What does it do for you? Your temps a doing well and your body is responding to LC. Wish mine would!
julieboolie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 07:18 AM   #1169
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,541
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie View Post
My body is just being stubborn. Stupid temps are back down to the 96's!! Wonderful! I think maybe it's the GC? Are you still taking it? It's not really doing anything for me.... I don't feel bad on it, but Jo weight loss or real appetite reduction, not sleeping any better or any noticeable improvements. What does it do for you? Your temps a doing well and your body is responding to LC. Wish mine would!
I take it but honestly it is not doing as much as it was at first. I can also go days without it and not notice a difference. Ugh. Anyway, try giving it up and see if that helps your temps? I don't know what is in it that would affect your temps, but who knows??

I find that I am needing around 60-70 carbs a day to feel right.. If I go below that, I have no energy. I am pretty sure my body chemistry is not like it was back in the good LC days for me either. I just want the appetite suppression and now I think it was the really LC that was giving me that, and not the GC. Hard to tell.

Just continue trying different things I guess?
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 08:06 AM   #1170
Major LCF Poster!
 
lexiann21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Lincoln, Nebraska
Posts: 2,194
Gallery: lexiann21
Stats: 256/213.6/175
WOE: Intermittent Fasting
Start Date: March 2013
My carb cycling i started this week has been going well so far maybe you guys can look into that? I read Chris Powells "choose more lose more" and i'm following his Turbo Plan.
lexiann21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:48 PM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.