Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Inspiration and Wisdom > Weight Loss Journals
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2013, 09:15 AM   #1051
Major LCF Poster!
 
Jenmay78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 1,620
Gallery: Jenmay78
Stats: 284.6/237.8/199
WOE: Weight loss surgery/JUDDD
Start Date: June 10, 2013
Hi Deb! Just checking in and cheering you on

I cannot believe how much you have done and achieved! I am so happy for you.

Have a wonderful weekend my friend
Jenmay78 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 10-19-2013, 09:55 AM   #1052
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,621
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenmay78 View Post
Hi Deb! Just checking in and cheering you on

I cannot believe how much you have done and achieved! I am so happy for you.

Have a wonderful weekend my friend
Thanks Sweetie!! Right now I am holding the same weight around 189 and that is ok for now.. I am not quite ready for another round, so adding exercise and following WW simply filling is keeping me at the same weight. I do miss losing though, so I will most likely have to get the cals down.. we shall see!
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 06:56 AM   #1053
Major LCF Poster!
 
lexiann21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Lincoln, Nebraska
Posts: 2,270
Gallery: lexiann21
Stats: 256/215.6/175
WOE: Intermittent Fasting
Start Date: March 2013
Happy Monday Deb! Hope your week is starting off awesomely!
lexiann21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 07:02 AM   #1054
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,621
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by lexiann21 View Post
Happy Monday Deb! Hope your week is starting off awesomely!
Thanks Lexi! I hope the same for you!.. I am the tekkie in my office and for some reason all the computers are going nuts.. so guess what I get to do this morning!..

Oh and ITS is not my job.. darn it I just know too much..
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 08:16 AM   #1055
Big Yapper!!!!
 
julieboolie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Sunny AZ
Posts: 8,797
Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
That'll teach you to be capable . Good job maintaining!! I have toyed w. lowering cals to drop weight, only it didn't work for me! I'm just relieved that hcg and the vlcs still works! Whew! I'm taking a week to refuel (and going away this weekend) and then I'll do another low cal week hopefully to lose 5 more lbs, but we'll see. My body is too smart to be tricked by a week off, but maybe I can make it happen . Keep up th good work my friend!
julieboolie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 08:25 AM   #1056
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,621
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie View Post
That'll teach you to be capable . Good job maintaining!! I have toyed w. lowering cals to drop weight, only it didn't work for me! I'm just relieved that hcg and the vlcs still works! Whew! I'm taking a week to refuel (and going away this weekend) and then I'll do another low cal week hopefully to lose 5 more lbs, but we'll see. My body is too smart to be tricked by a week off, but maybe I can make it happen . Keep up th good work my friend!
Yes! I could play dumb, but they all come to me anyway.. lol I did fix 2 of them, one has to go to IT because I can't do a thing with it..

You have done so good Julie!! I wanna lose again too!.. I was going to wait, but I think I will start another round next week for 3 weeks, then get ready for Thanksgiving. I am happy to maintain, but I am ready for new numbers..
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 05:02 AM   #1057
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,621
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Kinda boring here.. weight is staying the same, but I am eating much more. I guess I should decide if I am going to do another round or not. I know it will be tough if I am not 100% committed, so I am pondering. May wait.

I have upped my exercise so that is fun! Guess maintaining through the holidays wouldn't be too bad. I am down 25 from last month, so If I can maintain, I'd be ahead of the game in my book.

Hope everyone is doing well, so many things coming up, so little time..
__________________
Finding my way one day at a time.
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 06:45 AM   #1058
Major LCF Poster!
 
lexiann21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Lincoln, Nebraska
Posts: 2,270
Gallery: lexiann21
Stats: 256/215.6/175
WOE: Intermittent Fasting
Start Date: March 2013
Hey Deb! My weight has been stubborn too although i saw a drop this morning. Hope you have a great Friday Eve
lexiann21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 06:57 AM   #1059
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,621
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by lexiann21 View Post
Hey Deb! My weight has been stubborn too although i saw a drop this morning. Hope you have a great Friday Eve
oh great!! I saw that yours was being a bugger... Congrats on the drop! you have been working so hard!.

YES, almost the weekend!!
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 07:17 AM   #1060
Major LCF Poster!
 
lexiann21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Lincoln, Nebraska
Posts: 2,270
Gallery: lexiann21
Stats: 256/215.6/175
WOE: Intermittent Fasting
Start Date: March 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
oh great!! I saw that yours was being a bugger... Congrats on the drop! you have been working so hard!.

YES, almost the weekend!!
thanks
lexiann21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 08:22 AM   #1061
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,621
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Just a quick check in, not much to report. Down to 186.8 on Saturday, and have not weighed since then. Still trying to decide what my next move is..

I am leaning towards just doing what I am doing now, I am slowwwwwwwwwwwwly losing, but that is ok for now. Lots of exercise and taking Garcinia Cambogia while eating kinda of P3ish, some P4ish.

Basically I am thinking that the GC is really helping with my appetite and not allowing me to add more fat to my body.. THAT IS COOL!!..

Only been 2 weeks on it, but I can really tell the difference in my appetite. ALSO, my blood pressure is very very good! Before GC it was getting kinda high again ( not on any meds) but now it is normal... at all times of the day. This is a great improvement for me. I will take it!

Have a great day all!..
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 08:54 AM   #1062
Major LCF Poster!
 
lexiann21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Lincoln, Nebraska
Posts: 2,270
Gallery: lexiann21
Stats: 256/215.6/175
WOE: Intermittent Fasting
Start Date: March 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Just a quick check in, not much to report. Down to 186.8 on Saturday, and have not weighed since then. Still trying to decide what my next move is..

I am leaning towards just doing what I am doing now, I am slowwwwwwwwwwwwly losing, but that is ok for now. Lots of exercise and taking Garcinia Cambogia while eating kinda of P3ish, some P4ish.

Basically I am thinking that the GC is really helping with my appetite and not allowing me to add more fat to my body.. THAT IS COOL!!..

Only been 2 weeks on it, but I can really tell the difference in my appetite. ALSO, my blood pressure is very very good! Before GC it was getting kinda high again ( not on any meds) but now it is normal... at all times of the day. This is a great improvement for me. I will take it!

Have a great day all!..

186 is great! KUTGW!
lexiann21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 08:57 AM   #1063
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,621
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by lexiann21 View Post
186 is great! KUTGW!
Thanks Lexi!..
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 12:57 PM   #1064
Big Yapper!!!!
 
julieboolie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Sunny AZ
Posts: 8,797
Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Just a quick check in, not much to report. Down to 186.8 on Saturday, and have not weighed since then. Still trying to decide what my next move is..

I am leaning towards just doing what I am doing now, I am slowwwwwwwwwwwwly losing, but that is ok for now. Lots of exercise and taking Garcinia Cambogia while eating kinda of P3ish, some P4ish.

Basically I am thinking that the GC is really helping with my appetite and not allowing me to add more fat to my body.. THAT IS COOL!!..

Only been 2 weeks on it, but I can really tell the difference in my appetite. ALSO, my blood pressure is very very good! Before GC it was getting kinda high again ( not on any meds) but now it is normal... at all times of the day. This is a great improvement for me. I will take it!

Have a great day all!..
Wow! You're not only stabilized, you're losing more?! WTG!! I just started taking it yesterday, ramping up to the 3x3 a day it suggests. I hope it'll help me shave off a bit more, but even just reshaping would be welcome at this point! so happy for you!! If you can keep losing doing it this way, through the holidays? That'd be quite a coup!!
julieboolie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 01:05 PM   #1065
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,621
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie View Post
Wow! You're not only stabilized, you're losing more?! WTG!! I just started taking it yesterday, ramping up to the 3x3 a day it suggests. I hope it'll help me shave off a bit more, but even just reshaping would be welcome at this point! so happy for you!! If you can keep losing doing it this way, through the holidays? That'd be quite a coup!!
Thanks Julie!! That would be awesome!!! I read about this stuff besides here on the forums and it sounds really good. SO I tried it, what the heck? I am so glad I did!

It really does work for lots of people. I am up to 2, 3x a day, but will probably go to 3 also. I am thrilled to be stable AND losing some..

Have you watched the Dr. Oz you tube about it? Explains how it works, and I thought that was really interesting.
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 05:24 AM   #1066
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,621
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Not much happening with weight loss lately. Same as last week. The GC sure helps with appetite, and I am not eating that much. I guess I should go lower carb, since I really am eating too many carbs for weight loss efforts.

AH well, maintaining through the holidays is not the worse that could happen.
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 06:33 AM   #1067
Big Yapper!!!!
 
julieboolie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Sunny AZ
Posts: 8,797
Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Not much happening with weight loss lately. Same as last week. The GC sure helps with appetite, and I am not eating that much. I guess I should go lower carb, since I really am eating too many carbs for weight loss efforts.

AH well, maintaining through the holidays is not the worse that could happen.
Yep. That's my plan!! I'm technically in P3 but have been dabbling with too much sugar and starch already!! I need to suck it up and just stick to healthy LC and give it another week...but my temps really improve with some sugar in there! Maintaining though the holidays would be ideal!! And I think a quick round in January would be effective!
julieboolie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 06:56 AM   #1068
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,621
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie View Post
Yep. That's my plan!! I'm technically in P3 but have been dabbling with too much sugar and starch already!! I need to suck it up and just stick to healthy LC and give it another week...but my temps really improve with some sugar in there! Maintaining though the holidays would be ideal!! And I think a quick round in January would be effective!
This is my plan also Julie. I am glad your temps are back up!!! I think my brain loves sugar too much ..
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 03:27 AM   #1069
Way too much time on my hands!
 
shari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,259
Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186/179-mini goal
WOE: hcg 2.0
I need to go back to catch up in your journal...from what I see you're doing very well maintaining your hcg losses...wonderful! I've read about GC online but didn't know if it really works, seems it does. Good to know.
shari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 06:33 AM   #1070
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,621
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
I need to go back to catch up in your journal...from what I see you're doing very well maintaining your hcg losses...wonderful! I've read about GC online but didn't know if it really works, seems it does. Good to know.
Thanks Shari! I am maintaining. I am the QUEEN of maintaining... Too bad I don't want to maintain at this higher weight. I am at 187 this morning. UGH. I want to be 150 and maintaining!

Oh well, I should be grateful I guess, but I am feeling frustrated.

Hope you are having a great day so far! I do like the GC, it is certainly helping with my appetite control. I had to get blood work done for my hubby's insurance plan today and of course they tell me, WELL YOU SHOULD lose about 40 more pounds to get your health in peak shape.. DUHHHHHHHHHH
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 06:33 AM   #1071
Major LCF Poster!
 
lexiann21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Lincoln, Nebraska
Posts: 2,270
Gallery: lexiann21
Stats: 256/215.6/175
WOE: Intermittent Fasting
Start Date: March 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Thanks Shari! I am maintaining. I am the QUEEN of maintaining... Too bad I don't want to maintain at this higher weight. I am at 187 this morning. UGH. I want to be 150 and maintaining!

Oh well, I should be grateful I guess, but I am feeling frustrated.

Hope you are having a great day so far! I do like the GC, it is certainly helping with my appetite control. I had to get blood work done for my hubby's insurance plan today and of course they tell me, WELL YOU SHOULD lose about 40 more pounds to get your health in peak shape.. DUHHHHHHHHHH
me too sister!
lexiann21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 06:35 AM   #1072
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,621
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by lexiann21 View Post
me too sister!
We will get there!!!!.. right?.
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 06:51 AM   #1073
Major LCF Poster!
 
lexiann21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Lincoln, Nebraska
Posts: 2,270
Gallery: lexiann21
Stats: 256/215.6/175
WOE: Intermittent Fasting
Start Date: March 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
We will get there!!!!.. right?.
yes we will. and maintaining at least will guarantee that you will never go back to your starting weight?
lexiann21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 06:53 AM   #1074
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,621
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by lexiann21 View Post
yes we will. and maintaining at least will guarantee that you will never go back to your starting weight?
Agreed!! That is why I should be grateful!!.
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 06:54 AM   #1075
Major LCF Poster!
 
lexiann21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Lincoln, Nebraska
Posts: 2,270
Gallery: lexiann21
Stats: 256/215.6/175
WOE: Intermittent Fasting
Start Date: March 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Agreed!! That is why I should be grateful!!.
me too! i know i never want to go back. the thought is frightening!
lexiann21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 06:56 AM   #1076
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,621
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by lexiann21 View Post
me too! i know i never want to go back. the thought is frightening!
It really is. Sometimes I have dreams I wake up with 90+ more pounds on me.. YIKES!.... never want to go back. I think I would have to really give up for that to happen, and I am never giving up!
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 07:06 AM   #1077
Major LCF Poster!
 
lexiann21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Lincoln, Nebraska
Posts: 2,270
Gallery: lexiann21
Stats: 256/215.6/175
WOE: Intermittent Fasting
Start Date: March 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
It really is. Sometimes I have dreams I wake up with 90+ more pounds on me.. YIKES!.... never want to go back. I think I would have to really give up for that to happen, and I am never giving up!
i think we are both in good places. i've never stuck with anything EVER for this long in my life i've changed.
lexiann21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 07:07 AM   #1078
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,621
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by lexiann21 View Post
i think we are both in good places. i've never stuck with anything EVER for this long in my life i've changed.
That is awesome!!! You certainly have!!
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 02:44 PM   #1079
Big Yapper!!!!
 
julieboolie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Sunny AZ
Posts: 8,797
Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Hey there at least you're maintaining. that's a super hard battle, don't sell yourself short. Yes, maintaining lower would be nicer, and you'll be there in a bit . For now, enjoy the break. I know I am!! I'll go back to losing in January. With the majority of Americans . KUTGW!!
julieboolie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 05:07 PM   #1080
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,621
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie View Post
Hey there at least you're maintaining. that's a super hard battle, don't sell yourself short. Yes, maintaining lower would be nicer, and you'll be there in a bit . For now, enjoy the break. I know I am!! I'll go back to losing in January. With the majority of Americans . KUTGW!!
Thanks Julie!! Always supportive! I know, I know.. things to be grateful for..
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:55 PM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.