Old 10-04-2013, 07:36 PM   #1021
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Time to move to P3. Hunger is getting stronger and I don't want to mix a new batch. So I will call it a round at 32 days and 25 pounds gone!

I am excited for steak and cheese which I am going to have this weekend. I don't worry about the hcg being in my system while adding food. It has never bothered me or made me gain in the past and it won't now. I never fear that stuff like many do. It works for me!!

So tomorrow I am eating fat, and loving it! Hope everyone is doing great on whatever you are doing!!
Woohoo!! great round girl!!! Wonderful!! Enjoy that ribeye!! :grill: I sooo wish I were where you are!! But, I'm not hating this round. I'm actually pretty content (day 4, so it remains to be seen how long I'll be content w/ it!). But, you're inspiring me to keep it going .
julieboolie is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 10-05-2013, 10:47 AM   #1022
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie View Post
Woohoo!! great round girl!!! Wonderful!! Enjoy that ribeye!! :grill: I sooo wish I were where you are!! But, I'm not hating this round. I'm actually pretty content (day 4, so it remains to be seen how long I'll be content w/ it!). But, you're inspiring me to keep it going .
Thanks Julie!!! I have a wonderful Ribeye ready to go here in a bit. Still not as hungry as I thought I would be, but that is ok!!!

Glad to hear your first few days are going so well, that is fantastic!!! Getting a good start is what made me commit to keep going. I love losing!! I don't know of any other way it can be done so quickly and pretty much without hunger. Happy!!
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 05:23 AM   #1023

Just a few stats since I don't really talk about it much. Started last round at an awful 216 after loading and eating most of July.. Ended the round after 32 VLCDays at 191. ( minus 25 )

This morning although it really does not count since it is too early, but was at 191.2. To me, this means I lost but won't know till Saturday for sure.

Although P3 says to weigh everyday, it is not accurate unless you get up at the same time each day which I do not. So for me, I will track it, but not count it except on Saturdays.

Still have about 2 more rounds to go, since I wasted so much time the past 2 or 3 years just yo yoing from the high 70's to over 200 again. This must stop. Exercising still, enjoying that. Will continue even more after these 3 weeks are up.

Probably will do another round first part of November, but want to enjoy the holidays, so not sure. If I can maintain till then, I may wait until after Christmas and do a long round to be ready for Hawaii in late March. WE SHALL SEE! hope everyone is doing great!!!
Old 10-09-2013, 03:06 AM   #1024

Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186.6/169-mini goal
WOE: very low carb
Wow, that's incredible Deb!! Even better that you're within perfect range while enjoying P3
shari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 05:40 AM   #1025

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Wow, that's incredible Deb!! Even better that you're within perfect range while enjoying P3
Thanks Shari!! I don't know why this time is so much easier, except maybe keeping the exercise?? Makes maintaining easier for sure!!!

Hope you are doing well with MEAN GREEN! ..
Old 10-09-2013, 06:31 AM   #1026
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: lexiann21
Stats: 256/217/175
WOE: Intermittent Fasting
Start Date: March 2013
congrats on your success!!!
lexiann21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 08:58 AM   #1027
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Just a few stats since I don't really talk about it much. Started last round at an awful 216 after loading and eating most of July.. Ended the round after 32 VLCDays at 191. ( minus 25 )

This morning although it really does not count since it is too early, but was at 191.2. To me, this means I lost but won't know till Saturday for sure.

Although P3 says to weigh everyday, it is not accurate unless you get up at the same time each day which I do not. So for me, I will track it, but not count it except on Saturdays.

Still have about 2 more rounds to go, since I wasted so much time the past 2 or 3 years just yo yoing from the high 70's to over 200 again. This must stop. Exercising still, enjoying that. Will continue even more after these 3 weeks are up.

Probably will do another round first part of November, but want to enjoy the holidays, so not sure. If I can maintain till then, I may wait until after Christmas and do a long round to be ready for Hawaii in late March. WE SHALL SEE! hope everyone is doing great!!!
Wow!! great job!! You are definitely in the zone!! Not sure why some rounds are easier, but I'm sure mindset has something to do with it. You refueled and revved up your metabolism for a while too, so I'm sure that helped. How do you feel the round treated your metabolism? My temp today was 97.6, which is high for me!! I'm thrilled (and relieved)! Hope you feeling good too!!
And march is a great time to go to HI. You can still see the whales, which I'd love to do one day!
Old 10-09-2013, 09:01 AM   #1028

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexiann21 View Post
congrats on your success!!!
Thanks Lexi! Congrats on yours too!
Old 10-09-2013, 09:04 AM   #1029

Quote:
Wow!! great job!! You are definitely in the zone!! Not sure why some rounds are easier, but I'm sure mindset has something to do with it. You refueled and revved up your metabolism for a while too, so I'm sure that helped. How do you feel the round treated your metabolism? My temp today was 97.6, which is high for me!! I'm thrilled (and relieved)! Hope you feeling good too!!
And march is a great time to go to HI. You can still see the whales, which I'd love to do one day!
Thanks Julie!! I think getting my metabolism going has really made a difference. Also doing lots of research on the new plans helped too! I am around 98 in the mornings, so we are very close!

I am so happy you are doing well also. I am so excited about Hawaii! I just want to be in shape! .. and I WILL!!!!
Old 10-11-2013, 04:42 PM   #1030

Gallery: Meek75
WOE: Atkins Inductions for 14 Days
Start Date: 6/10/2014
Quote:

wow, such great success. you will be at your goal in time for hawaii. i'm sure of it! I'll be here cheering you on...
Meek75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 05:00 AM   #1031

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meek75 View Post
wow, such great success. you will be at your goal in time for hawaii. i'm sure of it! I'll be here cheering you on...
Awe thanks Meek!! I really appreciate your support. I am holding steady at 190 and really am itching to lose again.. This always happens to me in P3 though. I miss the downward movement on the scale.. so then I try to jump right back in... not this time.

I MUST BE PATIENT!. or i will go into a cycle of never wanting to stop the HCG, yet not really sticking to the plan because I am so bored of it. So I will stay the course! I think I will add some variety to my exercise and that may help me get stronger on the way to getting to my goal, whatever that turns out to be.
Old 10-12-2013, 02:45 PM   #1032
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Awe thanks Meek!! I really appreciate your support. I am holding steady at 190 and really am itching to lose again.. This always happens to me in P3 though. I miss the downward movement on the scale.. so then I try to jump right back in... not this time.

I MUST BE PATIENT!. or i will go into a cycle of never wanting to stop the HCG, yet not really sticking to the plan because I am so bored of it. So I will stay the course! I think I will add some variety to my exercise and that may help me get stronger on the way to getting to my goal, whatever that turns out to be.
Great perspective!! I try to tell myself it's 9 weeks, 3 really hard and the other 6 are a different kind of hard! You are doing great!! Hang in there!!
Old 10-12-2013, 03:39 PM   #1033

Quote:
Great perspective!! I try to tell myself it's 9 weeks, 3 really hard and the other 6 are a different kind of hard! You are doing great!! Hang in there!!
Thanks Julie!! I know I must just hang in there.. I have to. Today was so tempting to either EAT alot, or get myself back to losing. I overcame that because I am just too sleepy to eat much today... Very very late night for me last night as my team went 13 innings in the baseball playoffs and I had to stay up... haha..

Anyway, I am going to call it an early night and just ate my regular food today. I am hoping to see the 80's tomorrow morning, but even if I don't I am going to have a great workout day. I was too lazy to do anything today..

Hope your round is going well, I know you said you were kind of at a standstill these past few days but with TOM in the house and all your wonderful exercise, the inches just have to be melting!!! You go girl!!!
Old 10-13-2013, 05:33 AM   #1034

Since I am still a member of WW I decided to follow the simply filling plan while adding in more exercise during the rest of Phase 3 and 4.

I am very motivated to get in better shape before next spring, and shaping up, while removing the fat is the only way I know of to do it.

Now, I just need to do it! .. So far so good!!!! Down to 189.2 today, haha.. progress.. Once a week weighing again until next Saturday.

The Biggest Loser starts Tuesday, and although I don't agree with all they do, the inspiration of watching these people work hard and transform themselves, is very motivating. I think I will get back on my eliptical while I watch it. That makes the hour or so go by faster!!.
Old 10-14-2013, 06:01 AM   #1035

Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Hi Deb! Great job on your hcg P2 I have been considering a round but being sick and all the kids activities keeps derailing me. Hcg is the only way I have seriously ever lost a significant amount of weight except when I did LA Weightloss about 12 years ago. Best of luck in your P3 - ribeyes, butter, pumpkin, fat, fat, fat - sounds yummy to me!!!
Gracie514 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 06:10 AM   #1036

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracie514 View Post
Hi Deb! Great job on your hcg P2 I have been considering a round but being sick and all the kids activities keeps derailing me. Hcg is the only way I have seriously ever lost a significant amount of weight except when I did LA Weightloss about 12 years ago. Best of luck in your P3 - ribeyes, butter, pumpkin, fat, fat, fat - sounds yummy to me!!!
Thanks Gracie! Yep totally enjoying all of the above. I just have to up my exercise to make up for the extras I would like to add. All is good though!!!

If you ever find the time for a round, we all know it works, and works FAST! It is just getting to the right place mentally and TIMELY!.. good luck with all your activities.. holy cow!..
Old 10-14-2013, 07:15 AM   #1037
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Since I am still a member of WW I decided to follow the simply filling plan while adding in more exercise during the rest of Phase 3 and 4.

I am very motivated to get in better shape before next spring, and shaping up, while removing the fat is the only way I know of to do it.

Now, I just need to do it! .. So far so good!!!! Down to 189.2 today, haha.. progress.. Once a week weighing again until next Saturday.

The Biggest Loser starts Tuesday, and although I don't agree with all they do, the inspiration of watching these people work hard and transform themselves, is very motivating. I think I will get back on my eliptical while I watch it. That makes the hour or so go by faster!!.
I love your motivation!!!! I'm borrowing some as I get ready to go to the gym! :weights: I was out way too late last night and I'm tired. It's the combat class that I almost passed out in last week, but this time Ill eat first. You'll do great watching BL while working out!! That's very motivating!! So happy for you in the 180's!! WTG! KutGRREATW!!
Old 10-14-2013, 08:55 AM   #1038

Quote:

Your motivation is inspiring THANK YOU!! All of this will be behind you soon. Keep fighting!

Thanks for the reminder in regards to the BL. I'll be watching too.

Have a great day.
Old 10-14-2013, 09:34 AM   #1039

Quote:
I love your motivation!!!! I'm borrowing some as I get ready to go to the gym! :weights: I was out way too late last night and I'm tired. It's the combat class that I almost passed out in last week, but this time Ill eat first. You'll do great watching BL while working out!! That's very motivating!! So happy for you in the 180's!! WTG! KutGRREATW!!
Thanks Julie!!. I hope you had a better time in the class this week, good plan on eating some GY first.. I see you lost another pound WHILE EXERCISING!!! This way you won't be so scared to keep exercise around...

Quote:
Your motivation is inspiring THANK YOU!! All of this will be behind you soon. Keep fighting!

Thanks for the reminder in regards to the BL. I'll be watching too.

Have a great day.
Thank you Meek!! I am on a mission now.. it is OCTOBER!! and almost mid month!! It's time to just get er done! ..

I did an hour long workout in our workout room with the door closed and locked, Hey, it was nice having some privacy and doing my dorky workouts without anyone watching me.. so silly huh?

I am excited for the BL tomorrow night!! I love Reuben from American Idol and he will be one of the contestants.. just really excited to be majorly motivated!!

Hope you are doing well, thinking of you!!
Old 10-14-2013, 10:56 AM   #1040

Quote:
I did an hour long workout in our workout room with the door closed and locked, Hey, it was nice having some privacy and doing my dorky workouts without anyone watching me.. so silly huh?
- not silly at all. I am the same way, lol.
Old 10-14-2013, 11:11 AM   #1041

Quote:
- not silly at all. I am the same way, lol.
Good to know this!!..
Old 10-15-2013, 08:18 AM   #1042
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:

i am SO EXCITED for the new biggest loser season!!! congrats on being in the 180s!!!!!
Old 10-15-2013, 08:31 AM   #1043

Quote:
i am SO EXCITED for the new biggest loser season!!! congrats on being in the 180s!!!!!
ME TOO!!! Tonight, tune in!.. Thanks Lexi, you will be in the 180's soon too!!..
Old 10-15-2013, 09:20 AM   #1044
Major LCF Poster!

thanks! im giving myself time. i just want 190 by christmas
Old 10-15-2013, 09:22 AM   #1045

Quote:
thanks! im giving myself time. i just want 190 by christmas
oh you got that!!!.. Smart move with the holidays coming up!
Old 10-16-2013, 03:06 AM   #1046

Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186.6/169-mini goal
WOE: very low carb
Hey Deb, congrats on not just maintaining within range in P3, but losing too and now in the 180's!! Are you doing a full P3 or just an interrruption (not sure how long you've been in P3), as I remember you saying you may do another round before the holiday? I keep reading your updates for motivation.
shari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 03:41 AM   #1047

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Hey Deb, congrats on not just maintaining within range in P3, but losing too and now in the 180's!! Are you doing a full P3 or just an interrruption (not sure how long you've been in P3), as I remember you saying you may do another round before the holiday? I keep reading your updates for motivation.
Hi Shari! Thanks for checking in!!

I am doing a real P3 and P4 and I may do another short round loading Oct. 31 and Nov. 1 be ready for 23 day round, take an interrruption for Thanksgiving, then continue. OR, I may wait till the first of the year to do a long round. It really depends on where I am mentally.

I am LOVING the added exercise and extra food, so who knows..

How are things going for you Shari? Hope good!!
Old 10-16-2013, 06:39 AM   #1048

Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Good morning! Great work on the food and exercise. Your plan sounds good to me. That way you'll be looking HOT for Christmas!!!
Gracie514 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 07:43 AM   #1049
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
oh you got that!!!.. Smart move with the holidays coming up!
yea there will be some weeks of up and down so i don't want to stress about it.
Old 10-16-2013, 07:56 AM   #1050

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracie514 View Post
Good morning! Great work on the food and exercise. Your plan sounds good to me. That way you'll be looking HOT for Christmas!!!
Thanks Gracie!. hot?... You are too kind.. I am on a mission though!

Quote:
yea there will be some weeks of up and down so i don't want to stress about it.
That is such a great attitude!!! Excited for you!