Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2013, 05:48 PM   #931
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Jenmay78
Stats: 284.6/244/199
WOE: Weight loss surgery/IE
Start Date: June 10, 2013
Hi Deb! Miss you bunches. I don't get on at work anymore, so I'll just have to check in the evening time. I wish you well with whatever you choose. My car is limping along and this is the second week of work. I have been eating regularly and ready to start implementing my IFing again. I feel so much better that way...most days I do without knowing, but want it to be a lifestyle. Hugs love!!
Jenmay78 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 09-10-2013, 06:42 PM   #932
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
ok, after much research, ( 14 days ) I have decided what my plan of action for getting to my goal by spring 2014 is. It is going to be kept under wraps for the time being, as I want to make sure this is for me. I have done too many DIETS and will no longer be dieting, but I do have a plan.

Tease Tease Tease huh? Well my weight has not been this high for a long time and I hate it. Must do something before this sticks.

I will say EXERCISE STAYS!!!
Hi Deb!! Just checking in with you. Exciting new plan? Sounds fun!! Good for you!! Hope all goes well and you're able to make things happen!

I'm still stuck in overeating because I'm exercising mode. I need to get my eating down some. I'm going to eat through the yummy carbs in my house for a week or so, then probably go back to LC. I've healed my metabolism some by now. My temps were up to 97.6 today. That's a bit higher than I've been getting before that. So, I'll take that as encouragement. .

Keep it up Deb!!
julieboolie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 05:04 AM   #933
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenmay78 View Post
Hi Deb! Miss you bunches. I don't get on at work anymore, so I'll just have to check in the evening time. I wish you well with whatever you choose. My car is limping along and this is the second week of work. I have been eating regularly and ready to start implementing my IFing again. I feel so much better that way...most days I do without knowing, but want it to be a lifestyle. Hugs love!!
Well Jen I understand not getting on at work, but we MISS YOU!!! I know you will find a new routine and get comfy in a while. Just take care of you, and enjoy your job! So exciting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie View Post
Hi Deb!! Just checking in with you. Exciting new plan? Sounds fun!! Good for you!! Hope all goes well and you're able to make things happen!

I'm still stuck in overeating because I'm exercising mode. I need to get my eating down some. I'm going to eat through the yummy carbs in my house for a week or so, then probably go back to LC. I've healed my metabolism some by now. My temps were up to 97.6 today. That's a bit higher than I've been getting before that. So, I'll take that as encouragement. .

Keep it up Deb!!
Hi Julie! Good to see you, I definately got my temps up.. I am around 98- 99 every day now. Very happy about that, but I had to do something to stop the gain. I was up to over 200 again, and that is my DANGER DANGER point.

I am keeping the exercise, but eating less food. I am still getting into my plan, and excited about it. Nothing earth shattering, but I don't really want to define myself by a "plan". I feel good, I am happy and things are working!

I hope you are enjoying your life also, exercise is important in so many ways!! I did the same thing and ate through all the yummy carbs in my house too!! Now they are gone, and I am feeling better eating healthy. I know you are going to do well on LC..
Old 09-11-2013, 08:12 AM   #934

Gallery: Meek75
WOE: Atkins Inductions for 14 Days
Start Date: 6/10/2014
Good morning Deb. Just popping in before I start my day. Which plan are you follow? Sorry, but I haven't had to time to get caught up on your journal yet.

Have a great day.
Meek75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 09:07 AM   #935

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meek75 View Post
Good morning Deb. Just popping in before I start my day. Which plan are you follow? Sorry, but I haven't had to time to get caught up on your journal yet.

Have a great day.
Well Meek, since when I talk about my plan, I don't seem to follow it for very long, so I am not talking about it right now...

I am exercising and attempting to eat like a normal sized person.. instead of a giant whale..

I have not gotten started with what I really want to do, but I am in the planning stages..

When I have some success under my belt, I will let you all know, I promise!!
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 05:50 PM   #936
Major LCF Poster!

Hi Deb! Please let us know like you did with Matt Stone. I am intrigued by what works for you.
Old 09-12-2013, 05:32 AM   #937

Quote:
Hi Deb! Please let us know like you did with Matt Stone. I am intrigued by what works for you.
Oh I will shout it, if I can stick to it and it works for me!!..
Old 09-12-2013, 09:25 AM   #938

Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186.6/169-mini goal
WOE: very low carb
Yes shout it out!! Anything that keeps us motivated and going is worth talking about. LOL@ eating like a giant whale..that's how I ate over the summer, especially during the weekends crazy!! I have a number that I keep in my mind as DANGER ZONE too, I guess we gotta put boundaries somewhere, right?
shari is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 09:36 AM   #939

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Yes shout it out!! Anything that keeps us motivated and going is worth talking about. LOL@ eating like a giant whale..that's how I ate over the summer, especially during the weekends crazy!! I have a number that I keep in my mind as DANGER ZONE too, I guess we gotta put boundaries somewhere, right?
Thanks Shari! yep, DANGER DANGER.. my scale yells at me...

I will talk about what I am doing, but I want some time under my belt before I have someone maybe read this and follow the idea, and then I crash and burn... It has happened to me too many times..

Anyway!! We all have to do what works for US.. so I am doing just that and hoping it works..

You have a wonderful day, it is almost the weekend again!..

Oh YES, forgot to answer Julie's question about Hawaii! We have set it up for March 2014 because my son is going to go at that time, for a friends wedding in Maui! SO, we decided to all go together and it will be fun!!

Last edited by Deb294evr; 09-12-2013 at 09:38 AM..
Old 09-12-2013, 09:50 AM   #940

YAY, that's great!! Hawaii here you come!!!
Old 09-12-2013, 10:08 AM   #941

Quote:
YAY, that's great!! Hawaii here you come!!!
YES!! and this gives me a bit more time to get into shape!! Excited!!!
Old 09-12-2013, 04:31 PM   #942

Hiya Deb. WOW, Hawaii sounds amazing!! I know your family will have a wonderful time.

Quote:
I will talk about what I am doing, but I want some time under my belt before I have someone maybe read this and follow the idea, and then I crash and burn... It has happened to me too many times..
I understand this completely. Whatever you're doing, keep up the good work. However, I can't wait to hear the details

Have a good evening.
Old 09-12-2013, 06:54 PM   #943
Major LCF Poster!

Hi Deb! Good for you knowing how to not sabotage your ideas and plan. I need to learn that. I read on linkedin to not talk about things that we are planning because if we do, our mind thinks we've already achieved the result without the effort due to the support and hip hip horrays...perhaps there is something to that
Old 09-13-2013, 07:07 AM   #944

Quote:
Hiya Deb. WOW, Hawaii sounds amazing!! I know your family will have a wonderful time.

I understand this completely. Whatever you're doing, keep up the good work. However, I can't wait to hear the details

Have a good evening.
Thanks Meek!! I am totally excited about getting to Hawaii! Now I have enough time to get to goal.. HOPEFULLY!!!!

I have started my new plan and it is going well... I will update you all soon..

Quote:
Hi Deb! Good for you knowing how to not sabotage your ideas and plan. I need to learn that. I read on linkedin to not talk about things that we are planning because if we do, our mind thinks we've already achieved the result without the effort due to the support and hip hip horrays...perhaps there is something to that
OH very good advice Jen!! I agree, I would rather DO than just talk about it right now.. I need to see results and not think I already have them!.. Excellent!!..
Old 09-13-2013, 08:13 AM   #945

Hi Deb. Happy Friday. Best wishes to you on your new plan. I know you are going to do very well. Can't wait to hear about your progress.

Have a great weekend
Old 09-13-2013, 08:15 AM   #946

Quote:
Hi Deb. Happy Friday. Best wishes to you on your new plan. I know you are going to do very well. Can't wait to hear about your progress.

Have a great weekend
Thanks my friend! I wish the same for you!.. I am excited hearing about your experience also. Sounds like a yummy lunch you have planned!..
Old 09-13-2013, 08:20 AM   #947

Glad you're doing well and happy with your plan. It helps to have a vacation coming up to stay motivated Happy Friday too!
Old 09-13-2013, 08:25 AM   #948

Quote:
Glad you're doing well and happy with your plan. It helps to have a vacation coming up to stay motivated Happy Friday too!
Thanks Shari!

I am sooooo motivated right now, and I really really want to stay that way. I just know how bored I get with anything and after a couple of weeks am looking for something new.. THAT MUST STOP!!!!!!

I just had to find a life plan and I hope this is it, but I also have to LOSE the fat. So I am eating less than I would prefer, but it is a must for now. I can't lose eating whatever I want whenever I want it. I found I can maintain mostly, but not lose.

Have a great Friday and weekend!!
Old 09-13-2013, 08:44 AM   #949

Quote:
I can't lose eating whatever I want whenever I want it. I found I can maintain mostly, but not lose.
I can't either, Deb. I tried to fool myself into thinking I could, but it never worked I have been in maintenance mode for two years. Child, please! It's time lose!!
Old 09-13-2013, 09:02 AM   #950

Quote:
I can't either, Deb. I tried to fool myself into thinking I could, but it never worked I have been in maintenance mode for two years. Child, please! It's time lose!!
AGREE!!!!
Old 09-14-2013, 08:25 AM   #951
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Well Jen I understand not getting on at work, but we MISS YOU!!! I know you will find a new routine and get comfy in a while. Just take care of you, and enjoy your job! So exciting!

Hi Julie! Good to see you, I definately got my temps up.. I am around 98- 99 every day now. Very happy about that, but I had to do something to stop the gain. I was up to over 200 again, and that is my DANGER DANGER point.

I am keeping the exercise, but eating less food. I am still getting into my plan, and excited about it. Nothing earth shattering, but I don't really want to define myself by a "plan". I feel good, I am happy and things are working!

I hope you are enjoying your life also, exercise is important in so many ways!! I did the same thing and ate through all the yummy carbs in my house too!! Now they are gone, and I am feeling better eating healthy. I know you are going to do well on LC..
It's funny how so many of us go through similar stages around the same time. I'm up at my danger level (170!) and know its time to do something more formal. THe carbs are fun, but my weight is climbing, so I can't keep at it. My temps are mid 97's which is better than normal,but not where I wanted them to be. But I can't afford to keep gaining, and the carbs make me want more and more. I'm trying primal. Similar to paleo, but I can keep my cream in my coffee . It's pretty similar to a whole foods version of Atkins owl, but I'm starting off lower carb for now. I need to reign in my appetite. Advocates exercise, but more into weights than cardio (right up my alley) and your carbs all come from fruits and veggies-which I know agrees with me. For now I'm limiting fruit until I feel more in control. I'll keep you posted and hope all goes well for you!!
Old 09-14-2013, 06:55 PM   #952

Quote:
It's funny how so many of us go through similar stages around the same time. I'm up at my danger level (170!) and know its time to do something more formal. THe carbs are fun, but my weight is climbing, so I can't keep at it. My temps are mid 97's which is better than normal,but not where I wanted them to be. But I can't afford to keep gaining, and the carbs make me want more and more. I'm trying primal. Similar to paleo, but I can keep my cream in my coffee . It's pretty similar to a whole foods version of Atkins owl, but I'm starting off lower carb for now. I need to reign in my appetite. Advocates exercise, but more into weights than cardio (right up my alley) and your carbs all come from fruits and veggies-which I know agrees with me. For now I'm limiting fruit until I feel more in control. I'll keep you posted and hope all goes well for you!!
This sounds like a great plan for you Julie!!! I hope you like it and are successful in taking some pounds off.. that is my goal also.. no more danger danger!
Old 09-16-2013, 05:15 AM   #953

Ok, so I am doing very well on my "plan" Down 18 in 18 days.

After much research I took our old time standard and added a new twist that is out there. It is not really MY plan, but I have adjusted it enough to call it that..

Yes, I have been doing it for 18 days, but just wanted to keep that to myself. I plan to keep on going for at least 87 days.. HAHA.. why 87 days? Because that will put me right up to the week before Thanksgiving.

Let's just say this is the easiest I have ever ever lost weight. My temps are still up in the 98's so I feel like my metabolism really benefited from EATING THE FOOD!!! Now, I am eating less food so I can lose the FAT.

Oh and today is my birthday with no cake... I don't need it right now, but IF I chose to have it, I would. Just prefer to keep the steam roll going!

Everyone have a WONDERFUL MONDAY!!!
Old 09-16-2013, 09:14 AM   #954
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Ok, so I am doing very well on my "plan" Down 18 in 18 days.

After much research I took our old time standard and added a new twist that is out there. It is not really MY plan, but I have adjusted it enough to call it that..

Yes, I have been doing it for 18 days, but just wanted to keep that to myself. I plan to keep on going for at least 87 days.. HAHA.. why 87 days? Because that will put me right up to the week before Thanksgiving.

Let's just say this is the easiest I have ever ever lost weight. My temps are still up in the 98's so I feel like my metabolism really benefited from EATING THE FOOD!!! Now, I am eating less food so I can lose the FAT.

Oh and today is my birthday with no cake... I don't need it right now, but IF I chose to have it, I would. Just prefer to keep the steam roll going!

Everyone have a WONDERFUL MONDAY!!!
hope you have a great day!! That's amazing results and your temps are still up? WTG!! Sounds amazing!!! So happy for you!! Hopefully it's something you can stick with for the next few months. At this rate you'll be to goal in no time!! Can't wait to hear what's so successful for you!! WTG!! That's a great gift to give yourself!!
Old 09-16-2013, 09:17 AM   #955

Quote:
hope you have a great day!! That's amazing results and your temps are still up? WTG!! Sounds amazing!!! So happy for you!! Hopefully it's something you can stick with for the next few months. At this rate you'll be to goal in no time!! Can't wait to hear what's so successful for you!! WTG!! That's a great gift to give yourself!!
Thank you dear Julie!..

Yes, this is a birthday gift to myself, because my health is worth it!! I am shocked that my temps are still up, but I am not going to fret about it. I know what to do.

I am hoping to be at goal by HAWAII!!!!.. if not sooner. We will see how long I can actually stay with this. I will not starve myself, and I am not!

I plan to have a great day, even being at work..

You have a great one too!..
Old 09-16-2013, 10:30 AM   #956

Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Happiest of Birthdays to you!!! Great job on 18 lbs. - awesome birthday gift to yourself!
Gracie514 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 10:34 AM   #957

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracie514 View Post
Happiest of Birthdays to you!!! Great job on 18 lbs. - awesome birthday gift to yourself!
Thanks Gracie! Those 18 pounds were recent, so it made getting them off me a bit easier...

Now to work on the pounds that were underneath those!..
Old 09-16-2013, 10:54 AM   #958
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: lexiann21
Stats: 256/213.6/175
WOE: Intermittent Fasting
Start Date: March 2013
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
lexiann21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 11:04 AM   #959

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexiann21 View Post
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
Thank you Lexi!
Old 09-17-2013, 05:30 AM   #960

I just cannot weigh during the week. I am up at least 4 hours earlier than the weekends and it just is not accurate. I hate being discouraged by a number, so really there is no reason to do it.

Anyway! I am doing well today. Exercise done, eating fine, no hunger, at ALL. love it!!..