Originally Posted by Jenmay78 View Post
Cheers!
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 05:03 AM   #873
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186/179-mini goal
WOE: hcg 2.0
Hey Deb, it's certainly a process to learn what works for us and not. I see you're still working out, great! I'll have to come back later to fully read what I've missed but wanted to stop and say
shari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 05:12 AM   #874

Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Hey Deb, it's certainly a process to learn what works for us and not. I see you're still working out, great! I'll have to come back later to fully read what I've missed but wanted to stop and say
Oh Shari!! so good to see you drop in!! I hope all is well with you! We all seem to be searching for what is best for us right now.. it is most certainl a learning process!!!

The ONE thing I am going to keep is the exercise!! My pool only has a few more weeks of being open then I will have to figure out where I am going to do my Taebo... We do have a room in the house we could do it, but I prefer the joint saving pool..

I have really scaled back my eating yesterday and today. I got so FULL that one day my appetite was out of control, that I still feel full. UGH. hate that feeling. So eating lighter today because that is what my body wants..

Have a great day!!
Old 08-22-2013, 07:27 AM   #875
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Jenmay78
Stats: 284.6/237.8/199
WOE: Weight loss surgery/JUDDD
Start Date: June 10, 2013
Good morning Deb!!

Good to see you Shari!!

Well done on listening to your body. I've had to start eating breakfast again. So, moving my IF'ing window. I hope that I can continue because it really helps me keep calories in check
Jenmay78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 08:33 AM   #876

Quote:
Good morning Deb!!

Good to see you Shari!!

Well done on listening to your body. I've had to start eating breakfast again. So, moving my IF'ing window. I hope that I can continue because it really helps me keep calories in check
Morning Jen! Great job on walking both ways.. HOLY COW! So impressed!

I have to eat breakfast also, or I feel miserable.. just always have.. I wish you the best girly! You have a great day! I am soooo busy again today, but thankfully tomorrow is FRIDAY AGAIN!...
Old 08-23-2013, 12:23 PM   #877
Major LCF Poster!

Ummmm...where are you Deb?

I just realized you haven't posted today! Don't make me come after you
Old 08-23-2013, 12:29 PM   #878

Quote:
Ummmm...where are you Deb?

I just realized you haven't posted today! Don't make me come after you
HAHA.. oh Jen you silly. I have been working like a dog today and just got myself a break to check in. All is well! I am done with my steroids tomorrow, then I can hopefully not be so hungry. They always do this to me..

Anyway, not much to report. Exercise is still going strong, although wow it is hot here, as I am sure you are even hotter there!! BUT HATE the heat.. ugh.. I love my pool just for that reason though! Too darn hot! The water is perrrrrrrrrrrrrrrfect though!

Weigh in is tomorrow, and I am not going to let it get to me, although I am pretty sure I have a gain with these roids. oh well. It is what it is!!

Hope you are having a great Friday, and enjoy your weekend!
Old 08-23-2013, 12:39 PM   #879
Major LCF Poster!

Hi Deb!!!

So glad you checked in. I don't care if there is nothing new. I just like to chat with you. Good on ya about the roids! Do not fret kitty cat...It will come off. It always does.

So, I've been really cold today in my office...like hands so cold i have to sit on them for warmth. It has impacted my work for sure. I found myself bouncing and moving trying to raise my temp. I HATE being cold

Friday is good, had some yummy Mexican food, stayed within my calorie range. I'm loving eating what I love and still losing...so much fun. I'm going to keep my calories in check this weekend instead of letting the wheels come off like usual for the final weigh in day on Monday.

http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...g-journey.html
Old 08-23-2013, 12:51 PM   #880
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: lexiann21
Stats: 256/215.6/175
WOE: Intermittent Fasting
Start Date: March 2013
its hot up here in 'braska too!

hope you have a great weekend.
lexiann21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 12:54 PM   #881

Quote:
Hi Deb!!!

So glad you checked in. I don't care if there is nothing new. I just like to chat with you. Good on ya about the roids! Do not fret kitty cat...It will come off. It always does.

So, I've been really cold today in my office...like hands so cold i have to sit on them for warmth. It has impacted my work for sure. I found myself bouncing and moving trying to raise my temp. I HATE being cold

Friday is good, had some yummy Mexican food, stayed within my calorie range. I'm loving eating what I love and still losing...so much fun. I'm going to keep my calories in check this weekend instead of letting the wheels come off like usual for the final weigh in day on Monday.
That is great Jen that you have a goal for the weekend that you intend to stick to!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!

So your hands are cold huh? This is what Matt would say is a slow down of your metabolism.. of course you are keeping your cals down for a reason, so I am sure it is temporary.. Just don't keep it too low for too long! We need your metabolism to ROAR!!! ..

I can't even relate in any way to cold hands or feet. Never have really. I guess I should be grateful though, there is no way I could type as much as I have to with frozen fingers!!

You have a fantabulous weekend, and a wonderful weigh in Monday!!
Old 08-23-2013, 12:56 PM   #882

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexiann21 View Post
its hot up here in 'braska too!

hope you have a great weekend.
Thanks Lexie!! I know it is hot all over the place these days! Ick... You have a wonderful weekend yourself! I know you have some nice plans so enjoy!
Old 08-24-2013, 09:09 AM   #883

glad the steroids are over..don't fret any gain, you already know the cause. it's been a mild month here with not too many hot days (unbelievable) but I think it's going to heat up this week. this weekend is beautiful though...low 80's with low humidity. hope you have a fantastic weekend!
Old 08-24-2013, 09:42 AM   #884

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
glad the steroids are over..don't fret any gain, you already know the cause. it's been a mild month here with not too many hot days (unbelievable) but I think it's going to heat up this week. this weekend is beautiful though...low 80's with low humidity. hope you have a fantastic weekend!
Thank you Shari! I appreciate the support. and YES I am up.. in fact I am up 3.8 pounds! ... However I know what it is and although it SUCKS I have to have them to be able to deal with my sinus and allergy garbage. So now I have to just suck it up and go on as I have been, hoping it won't take too long to get off.

I have all these thoughts going on in my disordered mind about doing a round of RX HCG. What? Oh lord just let me get this fat off

Anyway, today is a very hot and very humid day, so I am heading to the pool in a bit to do my exercise... I say enjoy your lovely weather Shari!!!
Old 08-25-2013, 08:01 AM   #885

Such a strange body chemistry I have. I don't get it. Anyway, yesterday I was up 3.8 from last Saturday, and I am positive it is the steroids. I finished those on Thursday or Friday, can't recall. Yesterday I ate so much I thought I would burst. ( it was shopping day for me)

I just wanted lots of fruit, chinese food, steak, grilled hamburgers, cherry pie. Etc etc. you get the idea. I thought good god woman!! What are you doing!!! I was prepared to be well over 200 this morning and I actually LOST 1.6 pounds of that 3.8. Eat the food!!

It was also my rest day from exercise.. except the shopping part. I do NOT understand and I guess I never will.

OH well, I expect it won't move much this week, but whatever it is, it is. I will continue feeding myself, exercising, and getting stronger.
Old 08-26-2013, 06:55 AM   #886
Major LCF Poster!

Deb! Your body chemistry rocks my socks off! I cannot believe after eating like that that you lost weight...of course you did...there is no doubt that you should continue to EAT THE FOOD
Old 08-26-2013, 07:00 AM   #887

Quote:
Deb! Your body chemistry rocks my socks off! I cannot believe after eating like that that you lost weight...of course you did...there is no doubt that you should continue to EAT THE FOOD
thanks Jen, I am just a wacky lady.. Who knows what this week will bring, but in the meantime, I am eating the food!!!
Old 08-26-2013, 07:24 AM   #888
Major LCF Poster!

I love it!! You are doing great darlin' and I will support whatever you want to do...I think it's marvelous that you have such a great outlook
Old 08-26-2013, 07:29 AM   #889

Quote:
I love it!! You are doing great darlin' and I will support whatever you want to do...I think it's marvelous that you have such a great outlook
Same for you dear!!! We all have to find what works, and this is going to take me a good couple of years at this snails pace, but maybe when i get there, I can eat what I want???? wouldn't that be nice..
Old 08-26-2013, 11:26 AM   #890
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: lexiann21
Stats: 256/215.6/175
WOE: Intermittent Fasting
Start Date: March 2013
HI deb. happy monday just checking in to say hi!!
lexiann21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 01:13 PM   #891
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Such a strange body chemistry I have. I don't get it. Anyway, yesterday I was up 3.8 from last Saturday, and I am positive it is the steroids. I finished those on Thursday or Friday, can't recall. Yesterday I ate so much I thought I would burst. ( it was shopping day for me)

I just wanted lots of fruit, chinese food, steak, grilled hamburgers, cherry pie. Etc etc. you get the idea. I thought good god woman!! What are you doing!!! I was prepared to be well over 200 this morning and I actually LOST 1.6 pounds of that 3.8. Eat the food!!

It was also my rest day from exercise.. except the shopping part. I do NOT understand and I guess I never will.

OH well, I expect it won't move much this week, but whatever it is, it is. I will continue feeding myself, exercising, and getting stronger.
Go girl! I had some major eating this weekend and am only up 3lb for the lowest I got so that is good (for me!). I can range 3-4 lbs comfortably. I'm eating plenty and not stopping myself if I'm hungry. I'm hoping for 1700ish cals a day, but if I'm really hungry it's ok. I'm giving it 3 months - exercising 4-5 days intensely a week and eating higher carbs than I have in years. Going to see about truly revving up my metabolism. If nothing else, I feel good and am seeing some improvement at the gym. That has value too!

Keep up the good work ladies!
julieboolie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 05:10 AM   #892

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexiann21 View Post
HI deb. happy monday just checking in to say hi!!
Morning Lexi! Sorry I did not check back in yesterday, so so much going on at work. We have auditors going over all our Accounting business for the year.. always FUN! Happens every summer, but it is always a busy time. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie View Post
Go girl! I had some major eating this weekend and am only up 3lb for the lowest I got so that is good (for me!). I can range 3-4 lbs comfortably. I'm eating plenty and not stopping myself if I'm hungry. I'm hoping for 1700ish cals a day, but if I'm really hungry it's ok. I'm giving it 3 months - exercising 4-5 days intensely a week and eating higher carbs than I have in years. Going to see about truly revving up my metabolism. If nothing else, I feel good and am seeing some improvement at the gym. That has value too!

WONDERFUL JULIE!!! So happy you are allowing yourself this time to see how your body responds.. I am sure your body will love you for it!! NEVER SWEAT THE SCALE... haha.. so easy to say huh? Just keep up the movement and whatever happens is how it is supposed to be.

Have a great day!!
Old 08-27-2013, 06:55 AM   #893
Major LCF Poster!

Happy Tuesday Deb! Are the auditors still there? Tell them to buzz off...you are busy with us
Old 08-27-2013, 06:55 AM   #894
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:

Julie, I love that you are doing this also. It's really a great way to LIVE
Old 08-27-2013, 07:22 AM   #895

Quote:
Happy Tuesday Deb! Are the auditors still there? Tell them to buzz off...you are busy with us
Ok, I will tell them that Jen said so!!
Old 08-27-2013, 03:44 PM   #896
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Jen!! Atta' girl!! Tell 'em . & Thanks for the encouragement!

Deb-have you ever tried this type of thing before? eating at will and exercising regularly? I've never done that combination before and am curious if it will indeed help me in the long run. That's the hope at least . We'll see eventually. For now, I'm ok .
julieboolie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 03:56 PM   #897

Quote:
Jen!! Atta' girl!! Tell 'em . & Thanks for the encouragement!

Deb-have you ever tried this type of thing before? eating at will and exercising regularly? I've never done that combination before and am curious if it will indeed help me in the long run. That's the hope at least . We'll see eventually. For now, I'm ok .
No Julie I have always been afraid to eat at will and exercise like this... I have lived my whole life thinking of the next diet! UGH.. so this is very freeing and feels wonderful!!

The only downside is the slowwwwwwwwwwww losing, but at least I am not gaining anymore! I hope you have a great time with this also!! I guess we have to do this trial and error. Hope for the best, but right now I am enjoying it so much!
Old 08-27-2013, 07:02 PM   #898

Gallery: Meek75
WOE: Atkins
Hi Deb. I just logged in to say I miss you, lady. Keep up the good work
Meek75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 03:24 AM   #899

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meek75 View Post
Hi Deb. I just logged in to say I miss you, lady. Keep up the good work
MEEK!!!!!! Girl I am missing you too!!! Where ya been?? Sure wish you would come back around more, I miss my old buddies..

I hope all is well with you!!! I think about you and Pati, and all the ladies who used to come by and keep me motivated.. but I also know real life calls, so if you find some time, we sure would love to see what you are up to!

Many hugs my friend!
Old 08-28-2013, 05:33 AM   #900

Hey Deb, oh boy..I feel ya. Our charts get audited every 3 mths internally and they ding you like real auditors so it's always high stress at my job. Hope it all goes well and they leave soon!