Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Inspiration and Wisdom > Weight Loss Journals
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2013, 11:21 AM   #631
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,583
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenmay78 View Post
Hi Deb! Thank you for the suggestion! You are right in a month I have completely changed my life I also read some of my entries from 2010-2011 when i dropped off. I was doing so well, but didn't realize it. My mind kept punishing my body for eating what it wanted. Of course my body rebelled. No one likes to be told they're bad constantly. The body will start believing the lies. I do not want to do that to myself. I am in a calm state now and it is so pleasing and peaceful.
Such a wise young lady!...
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 07-16-2013, 11:33 AM   #632
Major LCF Poster!
 
Jenmay78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 1,455
Gallery: Jenmay78
Stats: 284.6/244/199
WOE: Weight loss surgery/IE
Start Date: June 10, 2013
Thanks Deb. Reading posts in the past really brings things into a different light. I cannot believe how obsessed I was with the HHCG VLCD. In my mind it was the only way to get the scale to move...so, depressing to think like that
Jenmay78 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 08:52 AM   #633
Major LCF Poster!
 
Jenmay78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 1,455
Gallery: Jenmay78
Stats: 284.6/244/199
WOE: Weight loss surgery/IE
Start Date: June 10, 2013
Good morning Doll! Hope exercise went well yesterday and you are enjoying your Wednesday
Jenmay78 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 09:02 AM   #634
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,583
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenmay78 View Post
Good morning Doll! Hope exercise went well yesterday and you are enjoying your Wednesday
Morning Jen!! I came in and just started working like a dog today..

I have already done an hour on my little bike and yesterday I did an hour also. It is fun and easy while working!!

No pool time yesterday because my son had a bunch of friends over to visit and swim. no way am I going swimming with a bunch of 30 year olds!.. GUYS.. um no.

I will be going today though as he is headed back home to Colorado.. was wonderful spending time with my oldest baby boy though!..

Hope all is going well for you Jen!!..
__________________
Finding my way one day at a time.
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 09:35 AM   #635
Major LCF Poster!
 
Jenmay78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 1,455
Gallery: Jenmay78
Stats: 284.6/244/199
WOE: Weight loss surgery/IE
Start Date: June 10, 2013
Oh wow! I had no idea you had a 30 year old! I bet you had so much fun. What did you think about the Glee star dying...so sad Happy for you and your activity. Hugs!
Jenmay78 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 09:42 AM   #636
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,583
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenmay78 View Post
Oh wow! I had no idea you had a 30 year old! I bet you had so much fun. What did you think about the Glee star dying...so sad Happy for you and your activity. Hugs!
Yep I have a 30 year old and a 28 year old (sons). Then 3 girls..24,20,18 lol

I thought it was so sad that Cory died. Such a waste of a young life..
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 03:47 PM   #637
Way too much time on my hands!
 
shari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,233
Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/188.8/179-mini goal
WOE: hcg 2.0
You're doing great, Deb!! LOL @ swimming in front of your son's friends, I wouldn't either. Nice that your son came to visit. I'll have to look up Healthy and Happy..my goal is about 145 and will assess from there.

Jen~ what a dream..you certainly have to excitement and positive mood to inspire others...you're doing it now.
shari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 03:51 PM   #638
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,583
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
You're doing great, Deb!! LOL @ swimming in front of your son's friends, I wouldn't either. Nice that your son came to visit. I'll have to look up Healthy and Happy..my goal is about 145 and will assess from there.

Jen~ what a dream..you certainly have to excitement and positive mood to inspire others...you're doing it now.
Thanks Shari! Yes, she looks so good!! Especially since she had a baby about 2 weeks ago!..

Got my swimming and peddling in today.. feel WONDERFUL!!!!
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 03:54 PM   #639
Way too much time on my hands!
 
shari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,233
Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/188.8/179-mini goal
WOE: hcg 2.0
Whoo Hoo!!!
shari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 05:23 PM   #640
Major LCF Poster!
 
Jenmay78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 1,455
Gallery: Jenmay78
Stats: 284.6/244/199
WOE: Weight loss surgery/IE
Start Date: June 10, 2013
Yeah Deb! You are doing so well with your sqimming and little desk bike. I am so bloated toda. G po ing to keep up the walking and not worry too much abt jobs or anything for that matter. I am going to relax with my honey and watch Ted.
Good night doll
Jenmay78 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 03:23 AM   #641
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,583
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenmay78 View Post
Yeah Deb! You are doing so well with your sqimming and little desk bike. I am so bloated toda. G po ing to keep up the walking and not worry too much abt jobs or anything for that matter. I am going to relax with my honey and watch Ted.
Good night doll
Hope you had a wonderful evening with the hubby!! I ended up going to bed at 7:30!! haha.. was really tired.. I know I am not getting enough sleep. This is one of the main problems of a slow metabolism..Must make sleep a priority.

My energy level is HIGH still since allowing myself to eat what I want. There are no more off limits foods. I just make better choices as to how the food makes me feel when I eat it. So far, foods I thought hurt my tummy, no longer do. It really makes me re examine everything I believed about food.

I wonder since letting go of all the restrictions have made me not even want some things. I find I don't eat nearly as much cheese as I used to. Why? I love cheese, but I just don't really think about it as much when I am not on a LC diet. Strange.

I find myself eating meat/potatoes/rice/veges/TONS of fruit/ most of the time. However, I have no limits. I can have WHATEVER. My cals are naturally going down daily now. From a high of 4300 on Monday, to 3000 on Tuesday, to 2700 yesterday. Will weigh on Saturday, but I can feel myself shrinking. I love it!! ESPECIALLY with the added in movement.

I know this was the missing link for me. I always listened to the advice on the HCG diet not to exercise. Which of course at 500 cals is not wise, but I never stuck that low anyway. Since I started eating MORE, I feel so much more energy and that makes me WANT to exercise/move/whatever you call it.

Ok, novel over.. Time to get ready to work! Have a wonderful day all!!!
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 04:42 AM   #642
Way too much time on my hands!
 
shari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,233
Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/188.8/179-mini goal
WOE: hcg 2.0
Wonderful news Deb So glad you're happy with your plan.

Jen~great attitude!
shari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 05:00 AM   #643
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,583
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Wonderful news Deb So glad you're happy with your plan.

Jen~great attitude!
Thanks Shari!!! Have a wonderful day!!
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 06:49 AM   #644
Major LCF Poster!
 
Jenmay78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 1,455
Gallery: Jenmay78
Stats: 284.6/244/199
WOE: Weight loss surgery/IE
Start Date: June 10, 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Hope you had a wonderful evening with the hubby!! I ended up going to bed at 7:30!! haha.. was really tired.. I know I am not getting enough sleep. This is one of the main problems of a slow metabolism..Must make sleep a priority.

My energy level is HIGH still since allowing myself to eat what I want. There are no more off limits foods. I just make better choices as to how the food makes me feel when I eat it. So far, foods I thought hurt my tummy, no longer do. It really makes me re examine everything I believed about food.

I wonder since letting go of all the restrictions have made me not even want some things. I find I don't eat nearly as much cheese as I used to. Why? I love cheese, but I just don't really think about it as much when I am not on a LC diet. Strange.

I find myself eating meat/potatoes/rice/veges/TONS of fruit/ most of the time. However, I have no limits. I can have WHATEVER. My cals are naturally going down daily now. From a high of 4300 on Monday, to 3000 on Tuesday, to 2700 yesterday. Will weigh on Saturday, but I can feel myself shrinking. I love it!! ESPECIALLY with the added in movement.

I know this was the missing link for me. I always listened to the advice on the HCG diet not to exercise. Which of course at 500 cals is not wise, but I never stuck that low anyway. Since I started eating MORE, I feel so much more energy and that makes me WANT to exercise/move/whatever you call it.

Ok, novel over.. Time to get ready to work! Have a wonderful day all!!!
Good morning Deb! You are so right about sleep. I have found that my energy is so high that I am staying up later. I'm usually in bed before 10pm. Now I find myself up until 11pm and sometime later. I am a bit sleepy now from not getting enough sleep. I'm going to have to relax myself. I went over my cal limit I set for myself yesterday due to the wine and the chophouse burger I had. My body wanted a burger so I had it once I broke my fast at noon. Then had chili and a small piece of corn bread for dinner. What put me over was the wine and cheese probably, I usually reward myself the day after weigh-in and then work the calories down to where they need to be and usually 2-3 days before weigh in I try to do 800-900 calorie days. It seems to work for me so I'll keep doing it. Stupid TOM found me yesterday so it may be why I had a small gain.

Boo!
__________________
"One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well." --Virginia Woolf

http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...g-journey.html
Jenmay78 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 08:04 AM   #645
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
SCPeachey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: South Carolina gurl..
Posts: 3,041
Gallery: SCPeachey
Stats: 271/259/145
WOE: ATKINS 72
Start Date: 6/22/13
Good morning Deb ... I believe youve found the missing link... You are doing a great job... Sounds like I need to get a hold of that book myself... Go Deb ...
SCPeachey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 08:48 AM   #646
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,583
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenmay78 View Post
Good morning Deb! You are so right about sleep. I have found that my energy is so high that I am staying up later. I'm usually in bed before 10pm. Now I find myself up until 11pm and sometime later. I am a bit sleepy now from not getting enough sleep. I'm going to have to relax myself. I went over my cal limit I set for myself yesterday due to the wine and the chophouse burger I had. My body wanted a burger so I had it once I broke my fast at noon. Then had chili and a small piece of corn bread for dinner. What put me over was the wine and cheese probably, I usually reward myself the day after weigh-in and then work the calories down to where they need to be and usually 2-3 days before weigh in I try to do 800-900 calorie days. It seems to work for me so I'll keep doing it. Stupid TOM found me yesterday so it may be why I had a small gain.

Boo!
This is what we call living LIFE!!!! ups and downs are all part of it, but you have to be able to enjoy it also while working on the TREND to a downward movement on the sizes we wear and the stupid scale..

So happy that you are continuing with your plan and walking.. your hubby is so sweet!..

Just keep up the great work you are doing hon!! you got this!!.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCPeachey View Post
Good morning Deb ... I believe youve found the missing link... You are doing a great job... Sounds like I need to get a hold of that book myself... Go Deb ...
Thanks Deb!!! Since I have been on every diet known to the world, I figured what do I have to lose? All that I read is just so amazing and so different and so STRANGE.. but it is working for me!

I know adding in the movement was always needed, but now that I HAVE, I will never go back to being a slug...

I know you will do awesome in whatever you decide Deb!.. one step at a time.
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 09:08 AM   #647
Major LCF Poster!
 
Jenmay78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 1,455
Gallery: Jenmay78
Stats: 284.6/244/199
WOE: Weight loss surgery/IE
Start Date: June 10, 2013
Thanks Deb! I couldn't have said it better. Right back at you! I cannot believe it's already almost the weekend again. This week has flown by...I cannot believe what I've accomplished so far this week. Today is only day four. I am completely amazed that I have been walking to work. Just a few weeks ago; my feet would tingle with numbness and by body would hurt so badly after a 10-20 minute walk. I'm amazed....
Jenmay78 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 09:12 AM   #648
Major LCF Poster!
 
Jenmay78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 1,455
Gallery: Jenmay78
Stats: 284.6/244/199
WOE: Weight loss surgery/IE
Start Date: June 10, 2013
On another note...what does everyone think about the new Rolling Stone mag? Interesting and deliberate attempt to gain publicity. I'm a marketing gal, so I am so intrigued by this move Rolling Stone has made. We live in a country that glorifies the Charles Manson, Ted Bundy, Unibomber, etc...Why is Rolling Stone being punished for giving people what they want...sorry if I offend anyone, just something I've been thinking about this morning
Jenmay78 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 09:19 AM   #649
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,583
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenmay78 View Post
Thanks Deb! I couldn't have said it better. Right back at you! I cannot believe it's already almost the weekend again. This week has flown by...I cannot believe what I've accomplished so far this week. Today is only day four. I am completely amazed that I have been walking to work. Just a few weeks ago; my feet would tingle with numbness and by body would hurt so badly after a 10-20 minute walk. I'm amazed....
This is SO AWESOME!!!! I can't tell you how good it is to hear you say this.. Gives us all hope!.. Congrats Jen you are doing wonderful!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenmay78 View Post
On another note...what does everyone think about the new Rolling Stone mag? Interesting and deliberate attempt to gain publicity. I'm a marketing gal, so I am so intrigued by this move Rolling Stone has made. We live in a country that glorifies the Charles Manson, Ted Bundy, Unibomber, etc...Why is Rolling Stone being punished for giving people what they want...sorry if I offend anyone, just something I've been thinking about this morning
Oh boy, this is gonna be a hot hot hot topic for a while. I think Rolling Stone got exactly what they were after BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ..

I don't get the mag, but my daughter does, and she is just horrified. I can't stand the guy, but I don't really have much marketing sense, so can't contibute too much more on that part.

I am a big fan of Jeff Bauman the guy who was all over the place with his legs hanging off.. I am also a big NON FAN of the bomber..
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 09:25 AM   #650
Major LCF Poster!
 
Jenmay78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 1,455
Gallery: Jenmay78
Stats: 284.6/244/199
WOE: Weight loss surgery/IE
Start Date: June 10, 2013
Thanks Deb. I like to inspire and motivate others

On another note...the BOMBER...that is exactly how he should be spoken about. What he does was despicable and he definitely should and will be punished. Put that aside....Rolling Stone's story does not seem to glorify him. If anything tries to understand how a young, promising man can become one of the most notorious criminals. I read Rolling Stone's statement and it made sense to me. This isn't their first rodeo with controversial material. So, all in all I think you are right. They were after buzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....Bad Press is better than No Press. This will quickly be forgotten when September's issue comes out...just sayin'.....The GP has a short attention span
Jenmay78 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 09:29 AM   #651
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,583
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenmay78 View Post
Thanks Deb. I like to inspire and motivate others

On another note...the BOMBER...that is exactly how he should be spoken about. What he does was despicable and he definitely should and will be punished. Put that aside....Rolling Stone's story does not seem to glorify him. If anything tries to understand how a young, promising man can become one of the most notorious criminals. I read Rolling Stone's statement and it made sense to me. This isn't their first rodeo with controversial material. So, all in all I think you are right. They were after buzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....Bad Press is better than No Press. This will quickly be forgotten when September's issue comes out...just sayin'.....The GP has a short attention span
This is VERY TRUE!!! I have not even read the clips of the article, and probably won't. I am sure Rolling Stone knew what they were doing, and good or bad, buzzzzz is good for business..
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 07:03 PM   #652
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
SCPeachey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: South Carolina gurl..
Posts: 3,041
Gallery: SCPeachey
Stats: 271/259/145
WOE: ATKINS 72
Start Date: 6/22/13
Hey Deb, whats the name of that book? Where did you get it? Yeah im nosey and oh so curious ...
SCPeachey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 09:20 AM   #653
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,583
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCPeachey View Post
Hey Deb, whats the name of that book? Where did you get it? Yeah im nosey and oh so curious ...
Hi Deb, sorry I just got to my journal, BUSY!!.. There is a website called 180 degree health. It has many blogs and a forum that just started. It is very interesting!! The book is called ""Diet Recovery 2 " he has many others also.

Anyway, I downloaded it to my PC kndle from amazon. I read it in one day, then went back and have read it twice more.. So much to get into and so different from everything else we have ever learned, I swear.

So for some they may not like it, but he tells the truth! There is a sample book on Amazon also, but this book was what I needed to get all the details.
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 09:28 AM   #654
Major LCF Poster!
 
Jenmay78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 1,455
Gallery: Jenmay78
Stats: 284.6/244/199
WOE: Weight loss surgery/IE
Start Date: June 10, 2013
Hi Deb!!! Just checking in on you. How have things been going? Anything to report from the revving metabolism?
Jenmay78 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 09:35 AM   #655
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,583
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenmay78 View Post
Hi Deb!!! Just checking in on you. How have things been going? Anything to report from the revving metabolism?
Hey JEN! Finally got a few minutes to check in. Things are going crazy good! Weight is down, yes I peeked! I am eating close to 3000 cals a day! Is THAT CRAZY OR WHAT?

Feet and arms still have very soft skin!!
Energy out the rooftops!
Exercise daily and all the time.. lol
Temperature above 98 all the time now. When I have exercised it gets to over 99!
Metabolism is humming because I could NEVER eat this much before and lose.
I want to cut back some so I can lose around 2 pounds a week, but Matt says to be careful with cutting below BMR. ( I NEVER believed that before, but now I do)
Heels on feet are PINK! like new skin..
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 05:55 AM   #656
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,583
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
First official week after hitting my peak temps and weight. Eating over 3000 cals every day this week, and moving around like never before, I have lost 1.6 pounds... whooo hooooooooo

Actually I will take it!!!.. proves to ME, that calories in, calories out, is BS.. But I feel wonderful, full of energy, sleeping better, pink young looking skin in places that used to be dry and ugly.

As long as I don't eat lots of sugar, I feel great in the mornings. If I do eat too much it makes me groggy and stopped up in the sinus's.

I also realize for once in my life, that I can have whatever I want to eat, and nothing is off limits. I just have to realize how my body feels afterward. IS IT WORTH IT? sometimes yes, sometimes no. So this experiment continues!!!
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 09:28 AM   #657
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,583
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Day 15 of the 180 degree program with Matt Stone. minus .2 today. Avg calories over the past week is 3200 per day.
2909
4223
3022
2723
3156
3225
3052

There were many days I only lost .2 on HCG!!! So I am happy!

This took an enormous leap of faith for me, but I had nothing to lose. I could not stick to ANY PLAN for more than a week it seems.. ( see journals )

I just had starved my body too many times. This is something of a last resort for me.. AND it is working. I still have 4 pounds to go to get off the gained weight from healing .. but I have no doubt it will happen.

I know this is NOT for everyone but when you get fed up with diets it is there. I will definately support anyone who continues to search for the right plan for them.. all of you have to find your own path for SURE!!!!! Nothing but support from me!!.. I know I just can't do it anymore.. I do nothing but gain more fat and lose more muscle with each round of HCG or each attempt at LC, WW, JUDDD, and any of the millions of other plans I have tried...

The more I read from others who are doing this program the more I feel lucky. I was not depleted enough to have to gain 20, 30, 50 or more pounds that some do! YIKES!!! i am afraid I would have given up right away.. But these people are pushing on.. determined to heal from their past starving, binging, purging, etc.. or Just dieting all their lives..

I am excited to see where this goes, but am realistic in knowing it is going to take a long time. I don't care at this point, I have never felt better!!

Have a wonderful SUNDAY!!!
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 09:49 AM   #658
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,583
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Boy I am in a chatty mood this morning.. but I had a thought I just wanted to put down for me to reference in the future..

Maybe I am the only one who does this, but I noticed when I was making a grocery list and looking through my freezer.. I have such a variety of food depending on WHICH PLAN I was on that week.. HOLY CRAP!...

I found my mind going, which plan am I on this week so can get the right stuff... wow.. disordered thinking for sure!!.. I have lots of "light food" for WW, including light muffins, light bread, light butter, sugar free jam, light ice cream.. Fat free crap.. WW meals.. etc..

I have LOADING food for HCG!! then Melba toast, Grapefruits, frozen spinach.grissini, 93% hamburger made into patties, plain chicken breasts

Then I have MEAT, CHEESE, BACON... almond flour, sugar free chocolate, cream cheese, cream.. for Atkins or LC.

I have enough food to last in a famine.... because I kept changing plans.. WHAT THE HECK?.. I don't go shopping for clothes or shoes or purses.. but I have hoarded enough "DIFFERENT PLAN" food to feed an army!..

Crazy stuff that goes on in my head I swear...

Conclusion... I don't need to go grocery shopping...
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 03:00 PM   #659
Major LCF Poster!
 
Jenmay78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 1,455
Gallery: Jenmay78
Stats: 284.6/244/199
WOE: Weight loss surgery/IE
Start Date: June 10, 2013
Hey Deb! I just finished reading all of your posts. I cannot believe how well you are doing! You are right; we all must find the right WOL for each of us. Your plan is certainly working for you However, I've noticed that each plan you do works...it's really finding one that you can LIVE with for life. You are super special and have been the main reason I keep coming back because you make me realize that all that we know about losing weight is not true. Our bodies are a mystery and only we hold the key. Doctors can tell you that HCG is unhealthy and that calories in calories out is the only way to lose weight. The truth of it all is about movement and happiness. I am so happy that we are on this wonderful journey together.
Cheers to a life of zero dieting! I will continue to find my "key" However, I think I may have found it already! Can you believe it?
Jenmay78 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 03:06 PM   #660
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,583
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenmay78 View Post
Hey Deb! I just finished reading all of your posts. I cannot believe how well you are doing! You are right; we all must find the right WOL for each of us. Your plan is certainly working for you However, I've noticed that each plan you do works...it's really finding one that you can LIVE with for life. You are super special and have been the main reason I keep coming back because you make me realize that all that we know about losing weight is not true. Our bodies are a mystery and only we hold the key. Doctors can tell you that HCG is unhealthy and that calories in calories out is the only way to lose weight. The truth of it all is about movement and happiness. I am so happy that we are on this wonderful journey together.
Cheers to a life of zero dieting! I will continue to find my "key" However, I think I may have found it already! Can you believe it?
Thanks Jen!!! Of course most diets do work, and have worked for me, but If I can't stick to them, what is the point.. So you are right! I am much happier this way and will continue.. thank you for the support hon..

Now as for you!!! I think you may have found your KEY!.. that is awesome!!. everyone is so different, that there definately is no one size fits all!.. so excited for you!!
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:55 PM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.