Old 01-12-2013, 12:09 PM   #32
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Yay!! Have fun..you deserve it, hun.
Thanks Shari! I am gong to try to post a couple of pics..

First one in the air, Second one my youngest girls on my sons Condo Deck, third , my swolen feet looking over the water by the pool... more coming...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg RSCN2717.jpg (14.0 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg WP_000197.jpg (27.6 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg WP_000203.jpg (23.6 KB, 11 views)
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 12:17 PM   #33

a couple more.. then back to fun!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg WP_000211.jpg (63.2 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg WP_000209.jpg (96.7 KB, 11 views)
Old 01-12-2013, 12:23 PM   #34

Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/188.8/179-mini goal
WOE: hcg 2.0
Oh nice!! Your daughters are pretty. Have fun!!
shari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 04:27 AM   #35
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: MagieDen
Stats: Goal Wt-135 lbs!
WOE: Stillman's - 21 days!
Start Date: 7/28/14 - 8/17/14
From your pictures you look like you are off to a great start to your vacation. Your tootsies are cute watching the beautiful ocean view.

Enjoy your time away with family and friends!

MagieDen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 07:15 AM   #36

Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Hope you're having a blast!!!
Gracie514 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 07:51 AM   #37

Gallery: Meek75
WOE: Atkins Inductions for 14 Days
Start Date: 6/10/2014
Hiya Deb. Glad your having fun in the sun .
Meek75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 11:52 AM   #38

Thanks Ladies!!! Our LAST DAY. ugh..... It was 81 degrees today, and perfect sunny, breezy, awesome.. This morning it was 10 degrees at home... YIKES....

A few more pics... one from last night at sunset.... OMG... so gorgeous!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg WP_000247.jpg (35.0 KB, 9 views)

Last edited by Deb294evr; 01-14-2013 at 12:08 PM..
Old 01-14-2013, 12:00 PM   #39

I took some vidoes of the waves just so I could remember the sounds.... I couldnt put them on here. ah well....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg WP_000241.jpg (93.6 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg WP_000240.jpg (42.0 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg WP_000255.jpg (51.8 KB, 7 views)
Old 01-14-2013, 12:06 PM   #40

Just a few moments before we head out again, but I wanted to say how wonderful it is here. My Son really has a wonderful life and I am so grateful for his success. I am also grateful he is sweet enough to share with his family and friends..

I also realized how OUT OF SHAPE I AM.. holy crappola I am dying here... We have walked everywhere.. and my feet/legs/back/ankles/toes/abs/rear end.... ALL HURT. I feel like I have been put through a biggest loser workout the last few days...

This just shows me how much work I have to do before I can even attempt Hawaii... So much. I have to start somewhere though, RIGHT?...

When I get back I am ALL IN FOR FITNESS AND HEALTH. I am going to finish what I started and I have no other choices..

Hope everyone is doing wonderful, and I will check in on the journals when I get back ... thank you sweet friends for stopping by!
Old 01-14-2013, 12:23 PM   #41
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Walking on sand can be tough on the body Deb! When you get back we can challenge eachother on our treadmills, it will get your legs healthy and strong that is for sure.

Have a safe trip back home!

Old 01-14-2013, 12:31 PM   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagieDen View Post
Walking on sand can be tough on the body Deb! When you get back we can challenge eachother on our treadmills, it will get your legs healthy and strong that is for sure.

Have a safe trip back home!

You got it Maggie!!.. WE ARE DOING THIS!!
Old 01-15-2013, 05:32 AM   #43

Nice pics...glad you had a great time with family. I know I'm out of shape too and will definitely join you all in the treadmill challenge. I just need to do it! With your strong determination, there is NO doubt you will get where you want to be!!
Old 01-15-2013, 06:25 AM   #44

Hiya Deb. Thanks for sharing the photos. I'm wayyyy out of shape, honey, so please don't feel bad. I would love to join the treadmill challenge, but I don't have access to a treadmill. I have been doing Leslie Sansone Walk at Home videos. I also found a few virtual walking vlogs on Youtube. Love those. I plan to make a few of my own. Anyways, I guess I can be apart of the challenge using those methods.

Okay, enough rambling. Have a great day and thanks for sharing those beautiful pics.
Old 01-15-2013, 06:34 AM   #45
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meek75 View Post
Hiya Deb. Thanks for sharing the photos. I'm wayyyy out of shape, honey, so please don't feel bad. I would love to join the treadmill challenge, but I don't have access to a treadmill. I have been doing Leslie Sansone Walk at Home videos. I also found a few virtual walking vlogs on Youtube. Love those. I plan to make a few of my own. Anyways, I guess I can be apart of the challenge using those methods.

Okay, enough rambling. Have a great day and thanks for sharing those beautiful pics.
Meek I have the Walking Away the Pounds videos and their great! If you all are serious about just getting some walking in daily or whatever it would be the motivation we ALL could use. I just put down the mile/miles I walk on my siggy to keep me accountable. I am not interested in lbs. lost challenges but just getting in my daily walking. 20-30 minutes a day is good. When the weather is good you can let us know how many mile/miles you did outside. Our bodies will be healthy and strong by just doing it.

One life to live, one day at a time, one pound at a time!
Old 01-15-2013, 10:00 AM   #46
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Happy New Year Deb and all my LC Friends!

Gosh it's been so long!! Deb, this journal was easier to read and catch up with you on. LOL Vacation looks great! Glad you and your fam are all well and enjoying life

I miss you all sooooo dearly! I barely have time to eat, leave my desk let alone come on here. School, work, new position, more responsibilities have taken over my life!!!! But I did want to come in here for a minute (as I stuff turkey slices down my gizzard to say HOWDY!!!

I would also LOVE to take a moment to wish each and every one of you a Happy New Year! May this year bring you love, health and happiness!

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

Pati
12yrslater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 06:06 AM   #47

Quote:
Nice pics...glad you had a great time with family. I know I'm out of shape too and will definitely join you all in the treadmill challenge. I just need to do it! With your strong determination, there is NO doubt you will get where you want to be!!
Thanks Shari! I hope we get a bunch of us doing the walking group. I am so so sore, but I need to keep on going. Today I am going to walk for 30 minutes while I catch up on one of my DVR'd shows. I am very determined!!! Especially seeing how active everyone is down in Miami, even the old folk...

Quote:

I think walking to the videos or Youtube's is a GREAT IDEA!!.. If you don't have a treadmill, that does not matter! I hope you join us!! I just cannot make any more excuses... My health depends on it! Lets do this!!

Quote:
Meek I have the Walking Away the Pounds videos and their great! If you all are serious about just getting some walking in daily or whatever it would be the motivation we ALL could use. I just put down the mile/miles I walk on my siggy to keep me accountable. I am not interested in lbs. lost challenges but just getting in my daily walking. 20-30 minutes a day is good. When the weather is good you can let us know how many mile/miles you did outside. Our bodies will be healthy and strong by just doing it.
AGREE!!! Thanks Maggie for the idea! I love how motivated you get and that inspires all around you! . Looking forward to walking with you !!! 30 minutes today!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
Happy New Year Deb and all my LC Friends!

Gosh it's been so long!! Deb, this journal was easier to read and catch up with you on. LOL Vacation looks great! Glad you and your fam are all well and enjoying life

I miss you all sooooo dearly! I barely have time to eat, leave my desk let alone come on here. School, work, new position, more responsibilities have taken over my life!!!! But I did want to come in here for a minute (as I stuff turkey slices down my gizzard to say HOWDY!!!

I would also LOVE to take a moment to wish each and every one of you a Happy New Year! May this year bring you love, health and happiness!

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

Pati
PATI!!! We miss your cheery personality around here girl!.. I know you are busy and life is full, but WOW do we miss you!!

I hope you come by and join us when you can, I wish the same for you!! HEALTH and Happiness!!! Love you dear!..
Old 01-16-2013, 09:51 AM   #48

Okay, count me in. I need ALL the encouragement and motivation I can get!
Old 01-16-2013, 11:00 AM   #49

Quote:
Okay, count me in. I need ALL the encouragement and motivation I can get!
YES!!! We can walk one day at a time. I know we can.

I have been walking for the last hour, but it was shopping, so I don't really count that. I am going to buckle down this evening and do 30 min walk, then I am going to do one of Jillian Michaels Circuit training sets. I need to print off the exercises so I can remember...

I decided to check out her site for a free week, and see how I like it. I am set up for her low carb version, and 5 days of circuit training, plus areobics of my choice. I am starting with walking, but I do have 2 of her videos I may try soon.

Hope everyone is having a great day!!
Old 01-16-2013, 12:14 PM   #50
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hey Deb, glad to see you are back. Walking tonight for 1 mile and will record it on my siggy below as I finish it.

Have a great day!

Old 01-16-2013, 12:17 PM   #51

Quote:
Hey Deb, glad to see you are back. Walking tonight for 1 mile and will record it on my siggy below as I finish it.

Have a great day!

YES!! so happy we are doing this Maggie.!!! Thanks for the support and the push.. ...
Old 01-16-2013, 05:08 PM   #52

Deb, sounds like you have it alll mapped out?! I know that's right! Get it, Boo!
Old 01-17-2013, 04:25 AM   #53
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good Morning Deb!

I actually did 1.5 miles last night and another 1.5 miles this morning. I am getting myself slightly back into the groove and hope it keeps up.

Have a great day my friend!

Old 01-17-2013, 04:29 AM   #54

PATI!!! Glad to 'hear' from you...glad you're are well although you're busy as heck. Happy new year to you too and wishing the same for you. Please visit when you can..miss you hun.

Deb~ how motivating you are..congrats on keeping your commitment to exercise . Keep us posted about Jillian, sounds promising.
Old 01-17-2013, 04:59 AM   #55

Quote:
Good Morning Deb!

I actually did 1.5 miles last night and another 1.5 miles this morning. I am getting myself slightly back into the groove and hope it keeps up.

Have a great day my friend!

Wow Maggie! Great job getting into the groove so quickly!!! I figured out I was walking 5 miles a day in Miami, and that was really too much for me.. YET. I did 1 mile last night and felt it...

Quote:
Deb, sounds like you have it alll mapped out?! I know that's right! Get it, Boo!

I do have it mapped out! HOWEVER, you know how that goes sometimes... THE DIFFERENCE this time is I am taking it one day at a time, and no big giant expectations... I know I can do that. LIKE YOU!!

Quote:
PATI!!! Glad to 'hear' from you...glad you're are well although you're busy as heck. Happy new year to you too and wishing the same for you. Please visit when you can..miss you hun.

Deb~ how motivating you are..congrats on keeping your commitment to exercise . Keep us posted about Jillian, sounds promising.
Thank you Shari! So far her website is undergoing some updates and fixes so I am not real fond of it... HOWEVER, I do know that she has some great ideas and I do like her plan so far. I am going to be priinting out as much as I can before I have to decide on Tuesday if I am going to renew for 13 weeks. It is actually much more structured than WW, and I NEED that right now.

I will keep you updated! She wants us to eat 80 g of carbs IF we exercise for at least 30 min every day. I did yesterday and that was easy. EASY to eat 80 carbs.. as long as it is not junk... My cal limit is 1599 plus whatever exercise cals I use. I will try not to eat those exercise cals...

Down 3.6 of my water bloat from vacation in ONE DAY. WOW.. I knew I was retaining water, I always do when I fly and all that. So for day 1 I am a happy camper!!
Old 01-17-2013, 05:04 AM   #56
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Whooo Hooo Deb! Wow 5 miles of walking in Miami is totally awesome. You really got some exercise in on that sand and just walking around. The scale is being nice to you, way to go!!!!

Excited for you on your diet/exercise venture and here to cheer you on the way. Yes, I am staying put and not going anywhere this time, for the last time.

Have a great day, you are off to a great start!

Last edited by MagieDen; 01-17-2013 at 05:13 AM..
Old 01-17-2013, 05:07 AM   #57

Quote:
Whooo Hooo Deb! Wow 5 miles of walking in Miami is totally awesome. You really got some exercise in on that sand and just walking around. The scale is being nice to you, way to go!!!!

Excited for you on your diet/exercise venture and here to cheer you on the way. Yes, I am staying put and not going anywhere this time, for the last time.

Have a great day, you are off to a get start!

Thank you Maggie!!.. I am glad you are staying around!! We missed you and your motivation when you were gone. I hope Pati is able to come by more often too. When we are gone, we tend to go overboard on everything we should not...........

Have a wonderful day! I am going to do one of Jillians circuit training sessions and 1 mile on the treadmill tonight..
Old 01-17-2013, 05:15 AM   #58
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Thank you Maggie!!.. I am glad you are staying around!! We missed you and your motivation when you were gone. I hope Pati is able to come by more often too. When we are gone, we tend to go overboard on everything we should not...........

Have a wonderful day! I am going to do one of Jillians circuit training sessions and 1 mile on the treadmill tonight..
Overboard indeed my friend, not a pretty thought or sight! So excited for you and myself and others getting back into the groove. WE CAN DO THIS!!!!

Old 01-17-2013, 07:14 AM   #59

Hi Deb and Friends!

Okay, looks like the treadmill/walking challenge has already begun. I'm going to start tonight. Promise. 1 mile to start off. I'll report back later.

Keep up the good work, ladies!

Happy Healthy Eating today and everyday!!
Old 01-17-2013, 08:25 AM   #60
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Hi Deb and Friends!

Okay, looks like the treadmill/walking challenge has already begun. I'm going to start tonight. Promise. 1 mile to start off. I'll report back later.

Keep up the good work, ladies!

Happy Healthy Eating today and everyday!!
Yea Meek!