LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2013, 08:01 AM   #511
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Great losses since Wednesday! I def agree, Id rather lose a bit slower eating more cals than to be hungry/miserable and throw in the towel. Actually in the past I gave up because I got tired of the same limited, low fat food more than being hungry. Thanks Jen, I do remember now that Deb at very well and lost.... Deb you're so much smaller now that cals do matter...but you can do it with hhcg!!
Thank you Shari!! DUH!!! light bulb.. of course I can't eat like I did then, I am much smaller... Thank you for pointing that out to me Shari.. I do need less cals now, and even less to lose...

So I will stick to my plan and move forward.. I know the HHCG is helping me, and the choices keep me sane.. not so much the hunger, just the boredom is what has done me in before also..
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2013, 08:23 AM   #512
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Jenmay78
Stats: 284.6/244/199
WOE: Weight loss surgery/IE
Start Date: June 10, 2013
Quick drive by....Deb! Great job with the weight loss!! I'm super excited for you Keep it up and you are right about the calories. I want to lose 2-3 lbs a week so calories and hunger really rule the WOE i choose. If I can lose with the fat...i'm going to eat it. I kept to plan this weekend on food. However, wine was pouring Fri, Sat, and Sunday.
Not going to weigh just yet because I felt very dehydrated and blah. Plus, i need to unpack the scale.
Jenmay78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 08:57 AM   #513
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Hi!! Glad you're losing!! I'm not in the right mindset to get working on it!! I'm tempted to do a "real" round, but I just don't want to!! I will get back in the right frame of mind eventually, but for now I'll call it a metabolic reset .

Keep fighting the good fight ladies!!
julieboolie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 10:57 AM   #514

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenmay78 View Post
Quick drive by....Deb! Great job with the weight loss!! I'm super excited for you Keep it up and you are right about the calories. I want to lose 2-3 lbs a week so calories and hunger really rule the WOE i choose. If I can lose with the fat...i'm going to eat it. I kept to plan this weekend on food. However, wine was pouring Fri, Sat, and Sunday.
Not going to weigh just yet because I felt very dehydrated and blah. Plus, i need to unpack the scale.
Thanks Jen!! So far so good.. I am not going to weigh for a few days either. Timing needs to be the same day to day and it isn't. I am eating good whole real foods.. that is how I will eventually get to goal. Off work today, going to do some swimming in my pool and relax.. Have a great day Jen, glad you made the move, congrats on staying on plan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie View Post
Hi!! Glad you're losing!! I'm not in the right mindset to get working on it!! I'm tempted to do a "real" round, but I just don't want to!! I will get back in the right frame of mind eventually, but for now I'll call it a metabolic reset .

Keep fighting the good fight ladies!!
Thank you Julie! I know exactly how you feel and we all know trying to do a round without being in the right frame of mind does not work!! You just take care of you, and your family.. I know the problem with your daughter will be worked out. Trust..
Old 07-01-2013, 12:01 PM   #515
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: SCPeachey
Stats: 271/259/145
WOE: ATKINS 72
Start Date: 6/22/13
Heyyyyy Deb ... Just dropping by to shower your page with good vibes and much luv ....

Enjoy your day...
SCPeachey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 12:06 PM   #516

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCPeachey View Post
Heyyyyy Deb ... Just dropping by to shower your page with good vibes and much luv ....

Enjoy your day...
Thanks Deb!!!
Old 07-02-2013, 05:17 AM   #517

Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186.6/169-mini goal
WOE: very low carb
Hey Deb! Sorry I got busy yesterday and didn't check in to see how it's going with my hhcg buddy You'll see in my journal I didn't do as well on Sunday but jumped back on the bandwagon yesterday. I'm certainly doing this round more rogue, but as long as I lose some pounds although slower, I'm good.
Hope you enjoyed your day off relaxing at the pool, nice!!
shari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 06:15 AM   #518
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: SCPeachey
Stats: 271/259/145
WOE: ATKINS 72
Start Date: 6/22/13
Good morning Deb ...
SCPeachey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 06:29 AM   #519
Major LCF Poster!

Good morning Deb
Old 07-02-2013, 06:53 AM   #520

Quote:
Hey Deb! Sorry I got busy yesterday and didn't check in to see how it's going with my hhcg buddy You'll see in my journal I didn't do as well on Sunday but jumped back on the bandwagon yesterday. I'm certainly doing this round more rogue, but as long as I lose some pounds although slower, I'm good.
Hope you enjoyed your day off relaxing at the pool, nice!!
Hi Shari!!! Yep, it is much more rogue for me this round, but I am TOTALLY CONVINCED that HHCG works even with more cals. I am losing and eating quite well. I had forgotten over the years, how well this really does work. I am convinced and won't stop till I am where I want to be...

I have plenty of pellets so I am not afraid of wasting them, even if the losses are only a couple pounds a week, that is better than I was doing. I am eating more than 1000 the last few days and still losing some. I am AMAZED.

Hope your day is going awesome! I have so much work to do, but thought I would jump in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCPeachey View Post
Good morning Deb ...
HOWDY DEB!!! Have a fantastic day!

Quote:
Good morning Deb
Morning Jen. I hope things are going well for you today, I will check with everyone in their journals at lunch! STAY TRUE TO YOU!
Old 07-02-2013, 07:20 AM   #521

Oh I wanted to add, that I have not used the scale to know I am losing, I am using my clothes and they are the kind that do not lie... I AM losing!
Old 07-02-2013, 07:27 AM   #522

Congrats on the pounds lost and looser clothes!! Are you eating lean protein, veggies and fruit or higher fat protein, fruit and veggies?

Nope, clothes don't lie. I could tell the same when I put on my usually tighter capri pants on today. One thing is for sure, hhcg knocks inches off despite what the scale says.
Old 07-02-2013, 08:02 AM   #523
Major LCF Poster!

I want to squeeze you Deb! I knew you were losing..it's when you set ur mind to it, that the pounds start dropping. I find that I do better without looking at the scale and judging from the way my clothes fit. My shirts fit much better and my slacks are definitely getting looser. I am not quite ready to try a smaller size, but close. I can't wait to see my number. even if it's not much I'll take it!
Old 07-02-2013, 08:03 AM   #524

Quote:
Congrats on the pounds lost and looser clothes!! Are you eating lean protein, veggies and fruit or higher fat protein, fruit and veggies?

Nope, clothes don't lie. I could tell the same when I put on my usually tighter capri pants on today. One thing is for sure, hhcg knocks inches off despite what the scale says.
It sure does Shari!!!

I am eating MOST of the time lean proteins like chicken and tilapia, with almost as much fruit as I choose. I eat veges for lunch and dinner, but not that much.

However, over the weekend, I had a regular hamburger patty and cheese on it. TWICE. No difference in my feelings of loss.

Today, I had a pretty lean piece of pork loin for breakfast, and half a cant. I am also going to have a hamburger for lunch with 1/4 of a whole watermelon.. I don't know if you recall but when I lost best last time, I ate as much watermelon as I wanted and it never hurt me.

So I am thinking, when I take the pellets and eat fruit, it does not affect me like it does when I try to just do Low Carb. I have no idea why. It does not make me crave anything but more fruit.. Does not seem to hurt me at all. I will take it, because besides my beloved protein, SUMMER fruit is my favorite.
Old 07-02-2013, 08:09 AM   #525

Quote:
I want to squeeze you Deb! I knew you were losing..it's when you set ur mind to it, that the pounds start dropping. I find that I do better without looking at the scale and judging from the way my clothes fit. My shirts fit much better and my slacks are definitely getting looser. I am not quite ready to try a smaller size, but close. I can't wait to see my number. even if it's not much I'll take it!
oh Jen you crack me up! Yes, I agree, when we make up our mind, we can do it. THAT is the hard part! Keep on doing what you are doing too my friend!! WE GOT THIS!!
Old 07-02-2013, 08:09 AM   #526
Major LCF Poster!

Woot woot!!! Cantaloupe, berries, watermelon, and peaches!!! Yummy
Old 07-02-2013, 08:10 AM   #527

Quote:
Woot woot!!! Cantaloupe, berries, watermelon, and peaches!!! Yummy
OMG!!! yes!!..
Old 07-02-2013, 08:25 AM   #528

I really need to be working, but I feel like I need to write this down as I think of it...

The most successful time of my young life I remember being EFFORTLESSLY thin, was when I stayed with my grandparents on their farm the summer I was around 12 years old.

I ate only the natural foods that were there, eating blackberries and blueberries off the vines, eating apricots and peaches from their trees, watermelon, veges of all kinds from their garden.

Eating eggs from their chickens, meat they had raised. I felt like I ate all the time, but only REAL foods. Home made icecream, even home made breads!

WOW, I lost around 30 pounds that summer, I came back home and nobody could believe it. ( I was a chubby kid!)

That was the life!!!

Unfortunately coming back home and back to reality of city life, I gained it all back. UGH!!! Wish I would have retained what I learned, but when you are a kid, you eat what is in the house. I also think I was bored at home, after living on the farm and running around like crazy every day.

OH WELL!.. my story is that natural whole foods including FRUIT, never made me fat.. maybe I need to remember this today, stay away from the junk..
Old 07-02-2013, 08:46 AM   #529
Major LCF Poster!

Wow, Deb, that is incredible that you had that experience on the farm. The truth is that we eat way too many processed food. Real whole food has always been the answer and regular exercise. You were probably not sitting in front of the television when you lost the weight either. It was outside for you! I have a similar story. As a teenager, I lost weight when I walked everywhere. I ate very natural foods and stayed away from processed food and lost a lot of weight. I need to remember this as well, because maintaining is going to be awesome for all of us!! Now, I must get back to work. These journals are like crack...lol!!

http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...g-journey.html
Old 07-02-2013, 09:25 AM   #530

Quote:
Wow, Deb, that is incredible that you had that experience on the farm. The truth is that we eat way too many processed food. Real whole food has always been the answer and regular exercise. You were probably not sitting in front of the television when you lost the weight either. It was outside for you! I have a similar story. As a teenager, I lost weight when I walked everywhere. I ate very natural foods and stayed away from processed food and lost a lot of weight. I need to remember this as well, because maintaining is going to be awesome for all of us!! Now, I must get back to work. These journals are like crack...lol!!
I KNOW!!!!! Yes Jen, we need to get back to the basics of what life was like before the nation became lazy junk eating fatties...

I don't ever remember just sitting around like kids do today. I kicked mine out of the house yesterday and told them to go swimming, walking do SOMETHING!.. Then I proceeded to also go swimming.. so yep, we need to do this.... I am IN!
Old 07-02-2013, 10:09 AM   #531
Major LCF Poster!

Bahahahaha...back for more!! We live in a very hip neighborhood...everyone walks and is the main reason we moved over here. These are the type of people we want to be. Very communal, fit, and interesting

I need to take the kids to the pool today. i'm still a bit embarrassed to go due to the cottage cheese legs...
Old 07-03-2013, 05:50 AM   #532
Major LCF Poster!

Good morning my friend...down 4.4 lbs since I last weighed... woot, woot!
Old 07-03-2013, 05:55 AM   #533

Quote:
Good morning my friend...down 4.4 lbs since I last weighed... woot, woot!
WOW JEN!!! You are making lifestyle changes and that is fantastic!!!! you will be one of those neighbors who walks all the time and is fit and healthy!.. so excited for you!!!
Old 07-03-2013, 06:16 AM   #534
Major LCF Poster!

Thanks Deb. I really want to be. So, I took the kids to the park and we ended up playing tennis for an hour...got in some exercise and fun with the children. I am loving life! I will be happy when I don't hurt from playing with them My whole body was in pain, but I'm going to push through...the rewards are worth it!
Old 07-03-2013, 06:35 AM   #535

Quote:
Thanks Deb. I really want to be. So, I took the kids to the park and we ended up playing tennis for an hour...got in some exercise and fun with the children. I am loving life! I will be happy when I don't hurt from playing with them My whole body was in pain, but I'm going to push through...the rewards are worth it!
Yes, that is right, the rewards are what you can look forward to. Your body will thank you eventually... I am just so darn proud of you Jen! you are sticking to it, and doing so good, WHILE eating and having fun! Can't ask for much more.
Old 07-03-2013, 06:38 AM   #536
Major LCF Poster!

So, true...plus I am eating later...around 2pm with a smaller eating window. I'm really a fan of the Fast5 system so I am trying to get to a five hour eating window...it's a challenge, but helps me eat less. I only ate 600 cals yesterday! It felt the same as a 900-1100 where i usually am...so weird. When I calculated my cals I was blown away that I did it effortlessly. Thank you HHCG! LOL!!
Old 07-03-2013, 08:59 AM   #537

Quote:
So, true...plus I am eating later...around 2pm with a smaller eating window. I'm really a fan of the Fast5 system so I am trying to get to a five hour eating window...it's a challenge, but helps me eat less. I only ate 600 cals yesterday! It felt the same as a 900-1100 where i usually am...so weird. When I calculated my cals I was blown away that I did it effortlessly. Thank you HHCG! LOL!!
WOW!! that is awesome!!
Old 07-03-2013, 01:14 PM   #538

so true about moving so much as a kid and eating natural food. I was a 'normal' size child and used to hate when the street lights came on as that was my signal to go in the house. In those days, I could ride my bike anywhere and visit many of my friend's homes that lived blocks and blocks away from me. We skated, jump roped, biked, ran/chased each other, etc. w/o thought that we were constantly moving...it was called having fun Now, my boys would rather invite friends over to watch a movie, play games, etc... I have to make them get out of the house. They will come back in after a few minutes to say they're bored Times have definitely changed and not always for the best!!

Congrats Jen!
Old 07-03-2013, 01:26 PM   #539

Quote:
so true about moving so much as a kid and eating natural food. I was a 'normal' size child and used to hate when the street lights came on as that was my signal to go in the house. In those days, I could ride my bike anywhere and visit many of my friend's homes that lived blocks and blocks away from me. We skated, jump roped, biked, ran/chased each other, etc. w/o thought that we were constantly moving...it was called having fun Now, my boys would rather invite friends over to watch a movie, play games, etc... I have to make them get out of the house. They will come back in after a few minutes to say they're bored Times have definitely changed and not always for the best!!

Congrats Jen!
I can relate to all you said Shari, that was all of us as kids too!!.. What FUN we had.. I had to come in when the street lights cam on too! How funny! Even if we had to make up games, or whatever it was, we never just sat around like kids do now.

I remember being so mad that my sisters and I were one of the first bunch of kids that had to go inside. Everyone else got a half hour or so outside.. Not fair! Times have changed so much now... sad ..

Well I am going to do my best to get my butt up and out the door tomorrow and this weekend. I must get myself moving again!!.. Hope you had a great day!!
Old 07-03-2013, 01:35 PM   #540

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
I can relate to all you said Shari, that was all of us as kids too!!.. What FUN we had.. I had to come in when the street lights cam on too! How funny! Even if we had to make up games, or whatever it was, we never just sat around like kids do now.

I remember being so mad that my sisters and I were one of the first bunch of kids that had to go inside. Everyone else got a half hour or so outside.. Not fair! Times have changed so much now... sad ..

Well I am going to do my best to get my butt up and out the door tomorrow and this weekend. I must get myself moving again!!.. Hope you had a great day!!
Me too!! Since I was an only child until 9, I didn't have siblings to 'watch over me' but most of my friends did so they could stay out until their parents told them it was time to come in. I know what you mean about moving. I was thinking today, well eveyday LOL, that I HAVE to start exercising again. I feel better and my bf is now getting more slim and buff from working out more, putting me to shame. I told him he can't be looking good and I'm rolling beside him. Hope you have a great day too!