Old 06-19-2013, 05:30 PM   #452
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: SCPeachey
Stats: 271/259/145
WOE: ATKINS 72
Start Date: 6/22/13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
DEB!!!!! Missed your bright smile around here! Good to see you! Hope you come back and stay for awhile..

Well I'm gonna settle down here for a minute... Gonna create another journal and I'm gonna get to goal... I missed you guys, I was on anonymously... I just felt like such a failure... I'm back and I'm gonna beat this thing, I was down but I'm not out .. I'm fighting for my life.. It's just sooooo much easier when you have supportive friends to help along the way...
SCPeachey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 04:10 AM   #453
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCPeachey View Post
Well I'm gonna settle down here for a minute... Gonna create another journal and I'm gonna get to goal... I missed you guys, I was on anonymously... I just felt like such a failure... I'm back and I'm gonna beat this thing, I was down but I'm not out .. I'm fighting for my life.. It's just sooooo much easier when you have supportive friends to help along the way...
I know exactly what you mean Deb. I am so sorry for your losses, and how it really just punches you in the gut.

Somehow we know we have to keep moving on, even if it takes a bit to gather those feelings and move forward. I am so happy you are ready to go again. We are all here for you, and cheering you on!!

You just do what you have to do, and when you start that new journal, let us know!.
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 04:15 AM   #454

Have my Big Breakfast for this morning, and it has nothing to do with breakfast foods...

I am having:
pork chops in mushroom gravy.. LC!!!! variety.
green beans instead of the rice/potatoes I would have had
LC chocolate chip cake
Total carbs around 10-12 net. I am excited that I can make a good hearty low carb meal and get such wonderful tastes all together. I am up at 4 today, so I will eat this before 9am.

If I am hungry later, I brought some cheese/greek yogurt/ slices of meat. I do find that I don't get hungry for lunch and not much hassle to even think about food during the day.

For dinner IF I NEED IT, I have an Atkins frozen meal, or a small steak... For the day, around 20-25 net IF I eat it all, but I find I usually don't.

I hope everyone who stops by has a wonderful day!!!
Old 06-20-2013, 08:10 AM   #455
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Quote:
Hey Julie!! Good to see you! Well the Fat Fast will get it off quick if you can stick to it. I just love to eat too much on that.

The BB is the big breakfast diet, where you eat a large meal of anything you want and desire in the morning, then 1 or maybe 2 LC snacks later if you need them. Kind of like CAD or CALP. Anyway, I have evolved to eating my early morning meal but not ANYTHING I want. I had a hard time doing this on the weekends, then I would get off schedule and be hungry all day.

The 17DD is a nice plan that there were some threads in the other plan section here on LCF, but those were a while ago. Have not seen anything recent.

So not much really to report, eating LC and eating 1 fairly large meal early. Then less later on. I need to get myself back to regular exercise which I can now do in my pool since it is WARM!!!!

Have a great day Julie and 10 pounds is nothing!
Well, the Ff didn't work out. I felt awful and was shaky on it. I seem to need higher carbs these days. Maybe it's the exercise?
I've heard the BAB was part of the leptin reset, and just good for you overall. I am not hungry at all in the mornings. I do have some strong coffee w/ HWC each morning but am only hungry around 10am, regardless of how early I get up. not sure that would work for me. Trying to find a balance, but suspect I'll just have to low calories. Hope that'll work, but doubt it. Sigh. Not a big deal, just an annoying situation-I'd rather not do Hcg again. I lose then regain the same 10 lbs.

Quote:
Hi Shari! .. .haha.. yes I love my Choc Chip cake. So here goes..

1 T butter
1/4 tsp baking powder
I use 3 packets sweetner- use what you like
1 T. sugar free chocolate chips

Soften the cream cheese and the butter in the microwave around 30 sec.
add egg, sweetner, baking powder, cocoa powder, then stir in almond flour.

I put 1/2 T. choc chips into the mixture and microwave for 1:50 to 2 min.

Then add the other 1/2 T. choc chips to the top and let them melt. OMG to die for, and around 5 net carbs depending on how much sweetner and what kind of choc chips you use. I swear I will never have to eat a regular choc cake again.
Thanks for this!! Sounds good! That's 1 serving, right? I'm gonna try it today!
julieboolie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 08:20 AM   #456

Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie View Post
Well, the Ff didn't work out. I felt awful and was shaky on it. I seem to need higher carbs these days. Maybe it's the exercise?
I've heard the BAB was part of the leptin reset, and just good for you overall. I am not hungry at all in the mornings. I do have some strong coffee w/ HWC each morning but am only hungry around 10am, regardless of how early I get up. not sure that would work for me. Trying to find a balance, but suspect I'll just have to low calories. Hope that'll work, but doubt it. Sigh. Not a big deal, just an annoying situation-I'd rather not do Hcg again. I lose then regain the same 10 lbs.

Thanks for this!! Sounds good! That's 1 serving, right? I'm gonna try it today!
I know if you are not hungry early it is best not to eat. I am hungry since I get up so early and I guess I have trained myself to eat before 9 . I know it controls my hunger at work, and that is what I need the most. No mindless eating!!

Yes, that cake is 1 serving and it makes a big one!
Old 06-20-2013, 11:12 AM   #457
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
I know exactly what you mean Deb. I am so sorry for your losses, and how it really just punches you in the gut.

Somehow we know we have to keep moving on, even if it takes a bit to gather those feelings and move forward. I am so happy you are ready to go again. We are all here for you, and cheering you on!!

You just do what you have to do, and when you start that new journal, let us know!.

Thanks Deb, you always have just the right words... I appreciate your kindness.. I'm getting back to me one day at a time.. Thank you sooooo much for stopping by my journal ... Thanks for cheering me on ...
Old 06-20-2013, 12:20 PM   #458

Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186.6/169-mini goal
WOE: very low carb
Quote:
Have my Big Breakfast for this morning, and it has nothing to do with breakfast foods...

I am having:
LC chocolate chip cake
Total carbs around 10-12 net. I am excited that I can make a good hearty low carb meal and get such wonderful tastes all together. I am up at 4 today, so I will eat this before 9am.

If I am hungry later, I brought some cheese/greek yogurt/ slices of meat. I do find that I don't get hungry for lunch and not much hassle to even think about food during the day.

For dinner IF I NEED IT, I have an Atkins frozen meal, or a small steak... For the day, around 20-25 net IF I eat it all, but I find I usually don't.

WTG Deb!! Thanks for the recipe, I'll have to try it this weekend. I'm not surprised at all that others find inspiration from your journal. I too miss our initial family that started with us, we were an unstoppable group and the encouragement was amazing! But we are still here and can continue to encourage on another.
shari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 12:32 PM   #459

Quote:
Thanks Deb, you always have just the right words... I appreciate your kindness.. I'm getting back to me one day at a time.. Thank you sooooo much for stopping by my journal ... Thanks for cheering me on ...
ANYTIME and I mean that Deb!! I am so thrilled to see you back and ready to get going.. I am excited for all of us!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
WTG Deb!! Thanks for the recipe, I'll have to try it this weekend. I'm not surprised at all that others find inspiration from your journal. I too miss our initial family that started with us, we were an unstoppable group and the encouragement was amazing! But we are still here and can continue to encourage on another.
I hope you give it a try, if you like chocolate... you will like the LC version with much less damage...

Yep, I miss our family members here, and I hope some come back... no matter what has happened, it is nice to reconnect. WE NEED EACH OTHER!!! I get so much inspiration from your journal too Shari, and Deb, and everyone who has struggled through this process..
Old 06-20-2013, 12:56 PM   #460
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Jenmay78
Stats: 284.6/244/199
WOE: Weight loss surgery/IE
Start Date: June 10, 2013
Quote:

I am having:
LC chocolate chip cake

Wow, your meal plan looks fantastic! Yummy yummy!! I'm going to make some of your chocolate cake this weekend. I am feeling so anxious about my move next weekend...we are doing a packing extravaganza this weekend.
Jenmay78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 01:07 PM   #461

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenmay78 View Post
Wow, your meal plan looks fantastic! Yummy yummy!! I'm going to make some of your chocolate cake this weekend. I am feeling so anxious about my move next weekend...we are doing a packing extravaganza this weekend.
Oh you are moving? .. yikes.. good luck Jen, moving is not fun usually.. well unless you have someone else you TRUST doing all the work..

You can stay stong though, I have lots of faith in you!! Think of how great losing the weight feels and getting in your exercise has to help!!
Old 06-20-2013, 01:20 PM   #462

Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186.6/169-mini goal
WOE: very low carb
Jen, I feel for you!! I absolutely hate moving!! I love the new place/space but the packing, moving and unpacking is for the birds. I always envy those that can afford to pay someone else to pack and unpack for them, "Yes, please place that sofa and chair right there... the table over here..." this is so me, in my dream world if I ever move again

Ditto what Deb said about staying strong
shari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 01:43 PM   #463
Major LCF Poster!

Deb, we usually have done it all ourselves in the past. This time I hired some movers for a few hours just for the heavy stuff and someone to clean the place after we leave. The packing and unpacking is a nightmare. But, I don't really want anyone packing my stuff since I want to purge a lot. We have definitely a lot to get rid of
Old 06-20-2013, 03:37 PM   #464
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Deb, we usually have done it all ourselves in the past. This time I hired some movers for a few hours just for the heavy stuff and someone to clean the place after we leave. The packing and unpacking is a nightmare. But, I don't really want anyone packing my stuff since I want to purge a lot. We have definitely a lot to get rid of
That's a good decision. You'll be exhausted enough w/ packing, purging and then finding a new place for everything in the new home! I hate packing, but last year we nearly moved (downsized) and I decluttered, packed, yard saled, donated and purged so much stuff! The deal fell through, but I enjoyed the cleaning!

Deb-you are an inspiration to many . Glad the BB helps you through the morning at work. I'm thinking I may need to up my calories if I keep up the exercise. Seems counterintuitive when you're trying to lose weight, but I get feeling pretty tired and worn out, which is not good either.

Shari, Deb, and anyone else I missed! Keep fighting the good fight! Down is better than up, even if it's only a little bit!
Old 06-20-2013, 04:28 PM   #465

Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie View Post
That's a good decision. You'll be exhausted enough w/ packing, purging and then finding a new place for everything in the new home! I hate packing, but last year we nearly moved (downsized) and I decluttered, packed, yard saled, donated and purged so much stuff! The deal fell through, but I enjoyed the cleaning!

Deb-you are an inspiration to many . Glad the BB helps you through the morning at work. I'm thinking I may need to up my calories if I keep up the exercise. Seems counterintuitive when you're trying to lose weight, but I get feeling pretty tired and worn out, which is not good either.

Shari, Deb, and anyone else I missed! Keep fighting the good fight! Down is better than up, even if it's only a little bit!
Thank you Julie!!! I wanna be you when I grow up!.. You are where I want to be!!.. I guess even when we get to GOAL, we still have concerns!.. You have done so well though and I am PROUD OF YOU!!!

Yes, you might have to up your calories some as you exercise... doesn't do much good if you feel worn out!!
Old 06-21-2013, 07:12 AM   #466

Heading out for the weekend soon. I am taking my own goodies with me, since my Mom loves to spoil us with FOOD. Not this time Mom, hubby can eat all you fix, but for me, nope gonna stay on track.

I added EXTRA butter to my cake recipe and my blueberry muffins and WOW, so yummy and moist.. you could also add any oil of your choice if you prefer. Then top with melted butter... OMG..

Have a great weekend all!!
Old 06-21-2013, 08:00 AM   #467
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Thank you Julie!!! I wanna be you when I grow up!.. You are where I want to be!!.. I guess even when we get to GOAL, we still have concerns!.. You have done so well though and I am PROUD OF YOU!!!

Yes, you might have to up your calories some as you exercise... doesn't do much good if you feel worn out!!
Awe, you're sweet! Thanks. I'm trying to find that elusive balance between accepting a maintenance range and being lazy and allowing regain. Have a great weekend visiting your mom. Good for you planning ahead!!
Old 06-21-2013, 08:15 AM   #468
Major LCF Poster!

Hi Julie!! I remember you from when I started HHCG. You stuck with hamburger patties and macadamia nuts if I remember correctly. You are a great success story. Debbers! You inspired me too! Unfortunately, I am too ADD and like to do one plan, then another, then another. I'm so indecisive. The fasting isn't for me because I "HAVE" to eat if others are eating. I feel like a "bad girl" if I don't. Not sure why, but I started counseling with my daughter. She says i'm a binge eater...she's right I'm glad she can see it. She is naturally thin and is my inspiration.

Good morning all you beautiful ladies!!! Have an awesome weekend

http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...g-journey.html
Old 06-21-2013, 09:25 AM   #469

Thanks Ladies! Heading out!
Old 06-24-2013, 04:50 AM   #470

Well I stuck to my guns on the food, but mainly because I was sick all weekend.. Could not eat without feeling like crappola. Anyway, lost a few pounds but not the way I wanted to do it!

Besides that, we had a nice peaceful visit and I am so happy to be home in my own bed! Always love that comfort. Today starts my last week of OT as our fiscal year ends on June 30. HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!! So tired of getting up so early and spending 12 hours a day at work. Love the OT, but just tired.

Everyone have a great day!
Old 06-24-2013, 06:55 AM   #471
Major LCF Poster!

Good morning Deb! Sorry you felt bad this weekend. We are 80% packed. Also, the 15 year old is inviting her friends over to help move next weekend. I said invite strong friends...lol! Then afterwards I will order pizza and kick off a nice pool party. She loves the idea...I love the help! Hope you have a great day
Old 06-24-2013, 06:57 AM   #472

Quote:
Good morning Deb! Sorry you felt bad this weekend. We are 80% packed. Also, the 15 year old is inviting her friends over to help move next weekend. I said invite strong friends...lol! Then afterwards I will order pizza and kick off a nice pool party. She loves the idea...I love the help! Hope you have a great day
Sounds like the perfect solution Jen!! Nothing like young strong kids to help!
Old 06-24-2013, 07:51 AM   #473
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good morning Deb... I hope youre feeling much better friend ... Congrats on the pounds lost...
Old 06-24-2013, 07:54 AM   #474

Quote:
Good morning Deb... I hope youre feeling much better friend ... Congrats on the pounds lost...
Thanks Deb! I am finally feeling better after a rough weekend, but now I am more encouraged to keep those pounds off. Eating light today!

You have a wonderful day!
Old 06-25-2013, 07:13 AM   #475
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Old 06-25-2013, 07:16 AM   #476

Quote:
Morning Deb! Are you ready to start living like a NON VAMPIRE?
Old 06-25-2013, 07:22 AM   #477
Major LCF Poster!

Good morning Deb! I feel amazing today!! Had really weird dreams but the foggy head is gone I felt so disconnected yesterday. Not really sure what that was about.
Anyways....good luck today on eating light. You can do it!!
Old 06-25-2013, 07:25 AM   #478

Quote:
Good morning Deb! I feel amazing today!! Had really weird dreams but the foggy head is gone I felt so disconnected yesterday. Not really sure what that was about.
Anyways....good luck today on eating light. You can do it!!
Morning Jen!! Yep, yesterday's plan to eat light went well, and today is going fine too. Glad you are feeling so good today!! I saw your plan for action and it looks great! One step at a time!
Old 06-25-2013, 07:36 AM   #479
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Morning Jen!! Yep, yesterday's plan to eat light went well, and today is going fine too. Glad you are feeling so good today!! I saw your plan for action and it looks great! One step at a time!
Thanks, Deb...that's the plan. Now to stick with it!
Old 06-25-2013, 07:42 AM   #480

Quote:
Thanks, Deb...that's the plan. Now to stick with it!
YEP!! now the hard part!... stick-to-it!