LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2013, 06:58 AM   #421
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Jenmay78
Stats: 284.6/244/199
WOE: Weight loss surgery/IE
Start Date: June 10, 2013
Hi Deb,
It's been a long time. Can you catch me up on how you are doing? I was with you in the good ol' rogue days of HCG. I got off the train and blew up larger than ever, so i'm back on HCG to get rid of the weight. The truth is i gave up and sabotaged myself...i'm excellent at sabotaging myself when i get close to a goal. I'm not sure what I weigh right now...all I know is my body hurts and my soul hurts from the weight that i've put on.
Rock on Deb!
Jen

http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...g-journey.html
Jenmay78 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 06-10-2013, 08:15 AM   #422
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenmay78 View Post
Hi Deb,
It's been a long time. Can you catch me up on how you are doing? I was with you in the good ol' rogue days of HCG. I got off the train and blew up larger than ever, so i'm back on HCG to get rid of the weight. The truth is i gave up and sabotaged myself...i'm excellent at sabotaging myself when i get close to a goal. I'm not sure what I weigh right now...all I know is my body hurts and my soul hurts from the weight that i've put on.
Rock on Deb!
Jen
Wow Jen! good to see you again! I am doing well. I recently did a round and lost about 19 pounds in total. So far have kept it off. Saturday weighed in at 187. My body seems to just love this darn weight. I am stuck in the 80's now and can't seem to move it without doing HCG.

I am not ready yet to do another round, but I need to! I am actually doing pretty well maintaining on one BIG meal early in the day and then a small something LC later if I need it. So far so good, but not losing more than a pound a week at most.

So I feel your pain!!! Are you doing a rogue round? Update me!! I hope you feel better soon!!!
Old 06-10-2013, 08:53 AM   #423

Jen, I read your update and all I can offer is support and hugs!!
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 09:02 AM   #424
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Hi! Sounds like you're doing well! I too seem to gravitate toward a certain numb and it's not the one I want to be! hope you're enjoying your pool!
julieboolie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 09:21 AM   #425

Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie View Post
Hi! Sounds like you're doing well! I too seem to gravitate toward a certain numb and it's not the one I want to be! hope you're enjoying your pool!
Hi Julie!! Thanks for stopping by, I swear I am STUCKKKKKK with a capital S, lol I need to exercise, and it will start in my pool! The problem is the water has been too cold, can you believe that?

We opened our pool 2 weeks ago and still can't swim yet, because it is only 70 degrees. We have had very nice cool nights here which just don't allow the warm up. However this week is going to be HOT, so maybe by the weekend we can swim!!..

Sounds like you are joining a gym, go Julie!! I know sometimes it makes us gain, but I need to do something, and I need to do it NOW!!
Old 06-10-2013, 09:24 AM   #426
Major LCF Poster!

Hi Debs! Thanks for the encouraging words in my journal. You have always been an inspiration. I'm definitely doing the rouge thing. It worked beautifully when I started after seeing your incredible results. I am using the GFC drops. I don't remember how I heard about them, but they seem to be working great. I could not stand the taste of Intermountain. I cringed every time I had to dose. What are you using if you don't mind me asking? I plan to weigh this evening with measurements. I haven't seen the scale in a long time. I look forward to seeing what it says right away. That will solidify my commitment to myself. Ignorance is bliss until bliss is no longer ignorant.
hugs!
Old 06-10-2013, 09:30 AM   #427

Quote:
Hi Debs! Thanks for the encouraging words in my journal. You have always been an inspiration. I'm definitely doing the rouge thing. It worked beautifully when I started after seeing your incredible results. I am using the GFC drops. I don't remember how I heard about them, but they seem to be working great. I could not stand the taste of Intermountain. I cringed every time I had to dose. What are you using if you don't mind me asking? I plan to weigh this evening with measurements. I haven't seen the scale in a long time. I look forward to seeing what it says right away. That will solidify my commitment to myself. Ignorance is bliss until bliss is no longer ignorant.hugs!
AH YES!! love that quote! I used Buckeye Pellets, then switched to drops. I may do a round of RX, but don't know yet. They worked great for me, just thought I would switch it up. Maybe I won't...

No scale huh? you are braver than I! I am always tempted to just weigh, but the number really does not mean much unless all other factors are the same from weigh day to the next.

Anyway!! Good luck girl, you can do this!!
Old 06-10-2013, 10:09 AM   #428
Major LCF Poster!

Cool, well I will keep you updated with my progress. I've heard good things regarding the pellets. So far, no hunger and thirsty! Which is a great thing. Good luck to you too...I'll be cheering you on!
Old 06-11-2013, 12:12 PM   #429

Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186.6/169-mini goal
WOE: very low carb
Hey Deb, who would've thought that the water would be too cool in June to go swimming LOL? My body seems to be at a set point too, this number (174-175) and 168 are favs! You know, I always want to do a round to get it over...wish I could be at that golden mindset I had years ago when I could do round with no thoughts or hesitation. I keep hoping one day I'll just wake up and be ready to go...unfortunately that day hasn't come yet

Hey Julie and back Jenmay..good luck with your round!
shari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 12:21 PM   #430

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Hey Deb, who would've thought that the water would be too cool in June to go swimming LOL? My body seems to be at a set point too, this number (174-175) and 168 are favs! You know, I always want to do a round to get it over...wish I could be at that golden mindset I had years ago when I could do round with no thoughts or hesitation. I keep hoping one day I'll just wake up and be ready to go...unfortunately that day hasn't come yet

Hi Shari! Glad you stopped by! I am the same way in that I WISH I could just decide, I am going to do a round, and then just DO IT!! For me, it takes so much planning and mental tricks to get myself ready to go. UGH!!!

I need to do somethng different though, because I am STILL stuck. Since Saturday, I am the same weight. I am glad I am not gaining, but I really need to lose. HAWAII is coming before I know it!!

Jen, hope you have having a great day!!!
Old 06-11-2013, 12:34 PM   #431

sounds like you're talking (or thinking) about doing a round? Hmmm...

I just mentioned in Gracie's journal that I've been considering the 17DD again...it works but the only thing I miss is the higher fat from low carb. You will lose weight though and not be stuck anymore
Old 06-11-2013, 12:50 PM   #432

Quote:
sounds like you're talking (or thinking) about doing a round? Hmmm...

I just mentioned in Gracie's journal that I've been considering the 17DD again...it works but the only thing I miss is the higher fat from low carb. You will lose weight though and not be stuck anymore
I actually also love the 17 DD . I have the book and a workbook also.. i think I also stopped doing it because I loved Fat. However if i did a round, there is NO FAT. So the 17DD is a much better option for that.

Not as fast a loss, but at this point, I don't care. I just want to do something I can STICK WITH and LOSE. We shall see!!..
Old 06-12-2013, 06:04 AM   #433
Major LCF Poster!

Hi Shari. I posted in your journal. It sounds like this is a great group and supporters for this incredible journey. I know you'll get over this hump where there may have been a set point. I think set points are in your head honestly, but that's just my opinion. I believe in Shari!! QUOTE=shari;16466025]Hey Deb, who would've thought that the water would be too cool in June to go swimming LOL? My body seems to be at a set point too, this number (174-175) and 168 are favs! You know, I always want to do a round to get it over...wish I could be at that golden mindset I had years ago when I could do round with no thoughts or hesitation. I keep hoping one day I'll just wake up and be ready to go...unfortunately that day hasn't come yet

Hey Julie and back Jenmay..good luck with your round![/QUOTE]
Old 06-12-2013, 06:05 AM   #434
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Hi Shari! Glad you stopped by! I am the same way in that I WISH I could just decide, I am going to do a round, and then just DO IT!! For me, it takes so much planning and mental tricks to get myself ready to go. UGH!!!

I need to do somethng different though, because I am STILL stuck. Since Saturday, I am the same weight. I am glad I am not gaining, but I really need to lose. HAWAII is coming before I know it!!

Jen, hope you have having a great day!!!
Hi Deb! I'm having a brilliant day so far! I really am glad you and so many familiar faces are still here. I should've never left...
Old 06-12-2013, 09:14 AM   #435

Quote:
Hi Deb! I'm having a brilliant day so far! I really am glad you and so many familiar faces are still here. I should've never left...
That is right!! NEVER LEAVE... I always find when I leave for a bit because I am busy, the pounds seem to love sticking to me. Now I just have to make it happen!! You can too! Glad you are doing well!
Old 06-12-2013, 10:23 AM   #436
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
That is right!! NEVER LEAVE... I always find when I leave for a bit because I am busy, the pounds seem to love sticking to me. Now I just have to make it happen!! You can too! Glad you are doing well!
I will never leave again. You all keep me so motivated especially now more than ever. So, tell me what your thoughts were on the big breakfast woe? i know I'll never be strict protocol simeons so I am looking for something doable. Share your experience
Old 06-13-2013, 07:32 AM   #437

Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Hi Deb! Hope your pool warmed up. How's it going today?
Gracie514 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 08:16 AM   #438
Major LCF Poster!

Hi Deb!
Old 06-13-2013, 09:48 AM   #439

Quote:
I will never leave again. You all keep me so motivated especially now more than ever. So, tell me what your thoughts were on the big breakfast woe? i know I'll never be strict protocol simeons so I am looking for something doable. Share your experience
I love the BB way of eating, but if I don't do it all the time, even on weekends, it sets me back on any losses. I am a very early riser, like 4am, so I have no problem eating my breakfast by 9. By breakfast I mean WHATEVER... However, If I get off track on the weekends, and eat outside that time, I just get my hunger back and eat too much.

SO!!! I am trying to do the BB with LC meals.. anything I want LC during that time. Including any yummy Almond cakes I can make LC. I have a wonderful chocolate chip cake that I love when eating on Atkins. I have that in the morning, and am then over that sort of sweet craving.

Hope you are doing well Jen!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracie514 View Post
Hi Deb! Hope your pool warmed up. How's it going today?
Hi Gracie!! Yep, the pool was finally 80 yesterday! Now I am hoping it stays there so I can get into some swimming exercise to save my bones... Things are going well, I am just in meetings all day. Taking a break!

Quote:
Hi Deb!
Morning JEN!! Keep up your great work!!
Old 06-18-2013, 08:45 AM   #440
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Quote:

Shari! Def not too cold here to swim!

Quote:
I actually also love the 17 DD . I have the book and a workbook also.. i think I also stopped doing it because I loved Fat. However if i did a round, there is NO FAT. So the 17DD is a much better option for that.

Not as fast a loss, but at this point, I don't care. I just want to do something I can STICK WITH and LOSE. We shall see!!..
Ok, catch me up. what's "17dd" and BB? I'm lost! I'm trying the FF (fat fast) today for the first time. I'm 10lbs above where I should be! You're so right! When we're too busy to come post it usually leads to off plan eating (aka indulging!!) and gaining - guilty!! I'm buckling back down and trying to re-lose this gain w.o. another hcg round. We'll see!! I hope so!!

Have a great day and hope it's warm enough for you to enjoy that pool! I'll be (hopefully) taking my girls to a water park tomorrow and plan to hit the gym again today!!
julieboolie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 09:34 AM   #441

Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie View Post
Shari! Def not too cold here to swim!

Ok, catch me up. what's "17dd" and BB? I'm lost! I'm trying the FF (fat fast) today for the first time. I'm 10lbs above where I should be! You're so right! When we're too busy to come post it usually leads to off plan eating (aka indulging!!) and gaining - guilty!! I'm buckling back down and trying to re-lose this gain w.o. another hcg round. We'll see!! I hope so!!

Have a great day and hope it's warm enough for you to enjoy that pool! I'll be (hopefully) taking my girls to a water park tomorrow and plan to hit the gym again today!!
Hey Julie!! Good to see you! Well the Fat Fast will get it off quick if you can stick to it. I just love to eat too much on that.

The BB is the big breakfast diet, where you eat a large meal of anything you want and desire in the morning, then 1 or maybe 2 LC snacks later if you need them. Kind of like CAD or CALP. Anyway, I have evolved to eating my early morning meal but not ANYTHING I want. I had a hard time doing this on the weekends, then I would get off schedule and be hungry all day.

The 17DD is a nice plan that there were some threads in the other plan section here on LCF, but those were a while ago. Have not seen anything recent.

So not much really to report, eating LC and eating 1 fairly large meal early. Then less later on. I need to get myself back to regular exercise which I can now do in my pool since it is WARM!!!!

Have a great day Julie and 10 pounds is nothing!
Old 06-19-2013, 05:05 AM   #442

Hey Deb! Ok, you keep talking about this delish choc chip cake..what's the recipe? BB with LC meals is a great idea!!
Old 06-19-2013, 05:24 AM   #443

Quote:
Hey Deb! Ok, you keep talking about this delish choc chip cake..what's the recipe? BB with LC meals is a great idea!!
Hi Shari! .. .haha.. yes I love my Choc Chip cake. So here goes..

1/4 cup almond flour
1/2 T. unsweetened cocoa powder
1 egg
1 oz cream cheese
1 T butter
1/4 tsp baking powder
I use 3 packets sweetner- use what you like
1 T. sugar free chocolate chips

Soften the cream cheese and the butter in the microwave around 30 sec.
add egg, sweetner, baking powder, cocoa powder, then stir in almond flour.

I put 1/2 T. choc chips into the mixture and microwave for 1:50 to 2 min.

Then add the other 1/2 T. choc chips to the top and let them melt. OMG to die for, and around 5 net carbs depending on how much sweetner and what kind of choc chips you use. I swear I will never have to eat a regular choc cake again.
Old 06-19-2013, 07:46 AM   #444
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: SCPeachey
Stats: 271/259/145
WOE: ATKINS 72
Start Date: 6/22/13
Heyyyyy Deb .... Just dropping off some love and huggs on your journal ...
SCPeachey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 08:01 AM   #445

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCPeachey View Post
Heyyyyy Deb .... Just dropping off some love and huggs on your journal ...
DEB!!!!! Missed your bright smile around here! Good to see you! Hope you come back and stay for awhile..

Old 06-19-2013, 08:39 AM   #446
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: 30sGlam
Stats: 210/166/144
WOE: LC
Start Date: February 2012
Hi Deb! I found your journal Monday afternoon after becoming fed up with another attempt at a round of "by the book" HCG and frantically googling to find someone... ANYONE... who thought that the 500 cal strict protocol wasn't the only avenue to using HCG (I did 2 successful rounds and took off 46lbs so I know that avenue works as well)... Finding your journal was like finding an oasis in the desert!!!!

I read your journal from beginning to end, following as each thread jumped to a new one. I felt like I made and lossed so many friends along the way... as I saw people actively joining in the convo and then disappearing into the night... Hope to see them again soon :-)
Sorry this got very long but I wanted to let you know that reading your journals over the last 2 days inspired me to NOT give up on this round and continue it in true rebel fashion... yesterday I changed it up a bit and was down 2.4 lbs!
I'm cheering you on as we all continue our paths to the finish line!!!! Thanks for being an inspiration!!!
30sGlam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 09:06 AM   #447

Quote:
Originally Posted by 30sGlam View Post
Hi Deb! I found your journal Monday afternoon after becoming fed up with another attempt at a round of "by the book" HCG and frantically googling to find someone... ANYONE... who thought that the 500 cal strict protocol wasn't the only avenue to using HCG (I did 2 successful rounds and took off 46lbs so I know that avenue works as well)... Finding your journal was like finding an oasis in the desert!!!!

I read your journal from beginning to end, following as each thread jumped to a new one. I felt like I made and lossed so many friends along the way... as I saw people actively joining in the convo and then disappearing into the night... Hope to see them again soon :-)
Sorry this got very long but I wanted to let you know that reading your journals over the last 2 days inspired me to NOT give up on this round and continue it in true rebel fashion... yesterday I changed it up a bit and was down 2.4 lbs!
I'm cheering you on as we all continue our paths to the finish line!!!! Thanks for being an inspiration!!!
WOW!!!! I am so impressed you did this! FANTASTIC!! I am also thinking that I was like you now, searching ANYWHERE to find where someone had done it differently.

I am grateful that I could be of some help to you and I wish you the best on your journey!! Let me tell you that it does work to go off like a rebel and find your own path. I have kept all my HCG weight off, and all I need to do now is find the strength to get off this last bunch of stubborn pounds. I do think I will be doing at least one more round myself.

I also know what you mean about finding and losing many friends along the way. I get sad when I think of those who used to be here and were part of my FAMILY!!! I miss you guys!!!! COME BACK!..

Well, you should start a journal so you can help others too!! GOOD LUCK!!
Old 06-19-2013, 10:42 AM   #448
Major LCF Poster!

Hello Deb! That recipe looks sooo yummy!
Old 06-19-2013, 10:45 AM   #449

Quote:
Hello Deb! That recipe looks sooo yummy!
Hi JEN!! You bet it is yummy, and if you remove the chocolate chips and cocoa, then add blueberries, the same recipe makes an awesome blueberry muffin!.. ( or anything else you feel like putting in it!)
Old 06-19-2013, 10:49 AM   #450
Major LCF Poster!

Holy crap!!! that's amazing! Thanks for posting