Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Inspiration and Wisdom > Weight Loss Journals
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2013, 03:08 AM   #391
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,234
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/work in progress/140?
WOE: LC/HCG
Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie View Post
Sorry you're working too much . And tired always happens toward the end of the round, but sounds like you are combo work/Hcg tired. At least you didn't get stuck on a jury too! At least you're not hungry! That's a real bonus! only 1 more week. Then bacon!! I love fat (eating it not being it ). You're doing great! WTG!!
I love fat too, just not being it!! good one Julie!! Thanks for your support, yep, not long now, just need to keep focus and end this right!

Weight loss is slowing down the past few days, but that is normal. I am finally back to where I was when I was stuck for months, so hopefully I can get a bit below it before P3. Whatever it is, it is. I have done my best for ME.
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 04-23-2013, 03:24 AM   #392
Way too much time on my hands!
 
shari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,102
Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/???/160-mini goal
WOE: Low carb
Hey Deb! I've missed you! A LOT has happened over the past couple weeks which I'll share in my journal. I'm glad to see that you're doing well and kicking butt in this round! Congrats, 16 lbs lost is wonderful!!!
shari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 04:00 AM   #393
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,234
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/work in progress/140?
WOE: LC/HCG
Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Hey Deb! I've missed you! A LOT has happened over the past couple weeks which I'll share in my journal. I'm glad to see that you're doing well and kicking butt in this round! Congrats, 16 lbs lost is wonderful!!!
Thank you Shari!! I have missed you too.. I read your journal and I am so very sorry for your loss.. I know everything happens for a reason, and you don't know it now.. you definately are not to blame, I went through those emotions also many years ago... Just want you to know how much I care..

I am excited about the pounds gone, but still hate P2.. Hoping to transition to P3 and low carb including lots of low starch veges which really seems to help me at this age.. not sure why, but I lose BETTER when I add veges than try to be strict LC of 20 or less.

Anyway, please take care and enjoy your week off work, and the CRUISE!!! I know you need this!!
__________________
Finding my way one day at a time.
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 05:24 AM   #394
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
MagieDen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 4,387
Gallery: MagieDen
Oh so glad you didn't have Jury Duty, been there done that! Whoo Hoo on the 16 pounds gone from your body, that is great. I have missed you and Shari quite a bit, it is tough going it alone. I hear ya' about hating P2 it stinks but it does get the extra weight off right? Bacon sounds delish so happy for you that you will be having some really soon. Have a fantastic Tuesday Deb.
MagieDen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 06:12 AM   #395
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,234
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/work in progress/140?
WOE: LC/HCG
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagieDen View Post
Oh so glad you didn't have Jury Duty, been there done that! Whoo Hoo on the 16 pounds gone from your body, that is great. I have missed you and Shari quite a bit, it is tough going it alone. I hear ya' about hating P2 it stinks but it does get the extra weight off right? Bacon sounds delish so happy for you that you will be having some really soon. Have a fantastic Tuesday Deb.
Thank you Maggie I know it is hard to keep going on here when most of the buddies are not posting.. So happy to hear from you ladies the past few days.. I hate being so busy that I can't get a minute to just relax and let you all know what is going on here also.

I am super excited for this round to be over... it DOES WORK THOUGH!!! no doubt about it!! I hope you have a wonderful day also!!
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 09:20 AM   #396
Big Yapper!!!!
 
julieboolie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Sunny AZ
Posts: 8,064
Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/161.6/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
I agree that Hcg is a wonderful tool to remove some unwanted fat. I'm not sure I believe it's a miraculous hypothalamus reset, but I'd certainly not be "here" in my new smaller body without it! I'm glad you're almost done and know you'll do great in P3!!!

Shari-
julieboolie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 05:12 AM   #397
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,234
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/work in progress/140?
WOE: LC/HCG
Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie View Post
I agree that Hcg is a wonderful tool to remove some unwanted fat. I'm not sure I believe it's a miraculous hypothalamus reset, but I'd certainly not be "here" in my new smaller body without it! I'm glad you're almost done and know you'll do great in P3!!!

Shari-
Thanks Julie! I also do NOT believe the miraculous hypothalamus reset. Unfortunately. It is just shown over and over again on the HCG boards that so many people do multiple rounds after regaining. Even those who do all the right things seem to regain.

Anyway!!! It works to get off what piled on, but you always always have to watch what you do from then on. There is no way we can eat like "normal" people.. I just don't believe it.

SO, I am thrilled to be almost done. I plan to start eating BACON on Monday April 29. I will be done with P2 on Saturday, and transition over. I am not worried about the 2 days with no drops and eating 500-800 cals. I know I won't be hungry anyway, so I will eat to hunger those days. No worried about fat, for those of you who know my HCG history know I am a rebel!!!..

Hope everyone is having a nice week, and thank god it is almost the weekend. I am so ready for a few days to do what I WANT, and not what I am scheduled to do..
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 07:24 AM   #398
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,234
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/work in progress/140?
WOE: LC/HCG
Tomorrow is day 21 and I am done!! WIth the hard part anyway...

Down 18 and that is great for an 800 cal Omaha plan for me.. Still have tomorrow, but not counting on much..

It does feel great to get the excess water bloat, and flub off that had found its way back to me over the winter... Now I have to keep it offf and continue down for the summer.. MUST DO!

Have a great weekend all!!
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 08:14 AM   #399
Big Yapper!!!!
 
julieboolie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Sunny AZ
Posts: 8,064
Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/161.6/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Woohoo! Almost done! Yay!! I wish you happy finishing and yummy bacon!!
julieboolie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 08:17 AM   #400
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,234
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/work in progress/140?
WOE: LC/HCG
Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie View Post
Woohoo! Almost done! Yay!! I wish you happy finishing and yummy bacon!!
Thanks Julie!! Mmmmmm Bacon!!! and eggs too!!
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 01:57 PM   #401
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
MagieDen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 4,387
Gallery: MagieDen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Tomorrow is day 21 and I am done!! WIth the hard part anyway...

Down 18 and that is great for an 800 cal Omaha plan for me.. Still have tomorrow, but not counting on much..

It does feel great to get the excess water bloat, and flub off that had found its way back to me over the winter... Now I have to keep it offf and continue down for the summer.. MUST DO!

Have a great weekend all!!
Finally jumping in here to give you this. on the 18 lb. release. I hear you on having the excess bloat off the body, it does make a big difference. You will be ready for Summer and like me enjoy it a lot more. You have the best weekend ever Deb!
MagieDen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 02:19 PM   #402
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,234
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/work in progress/140?
WOE: LC/HCG
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagieDen View Post
Finally jumping in here to give you this. on the 18 lb. release. I hear you on having the excess bloat off the body, it does make a big difference. You will be ready for Summer and like me enjoy it a lot more. You have the best weekend ever Deb!
Thank you Maggie! DONE DONE DONE with the 21 days today. Oiffically down 18.4 and that is that. I will ease my way back to bacon by Monday.. not in the least bit hungry today.. at ALL. So I'll see how it goes.

Hope you are not too worn out from all the church cleaning!!..

It is rainy and dreary here, sitting insdie watching my Cardinals Team play baseball.. relaxing.. chilling out.. loving it!!
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 09:13 AM   #403
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
MagieDen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 4,387
Gallery: MagieDen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Thank you Maggie! DONE DONE DONE with the 21 days today. Oiffically down 18.4 and that is that. I will ease my way back to bacon by Monday.. not in the least bit hungry today.. at ALL. So I'll see how it goes.

Hope you are not too worn out from all the church cleaning!!..

It is rainy and dreary here, sitting insdie watching my Cardinals Team play baseball.. relaxing.. chilling out.. loving it!!
Way to go Deb, so happy for you. Yes Deb I get pretty worn out cleaning the church but it seems that before I went to clean it I took 2 ibupfren(sp?) and my vitamin B12 and afterward I felt pretty good this time. TOM decided to show up yesterday and needless to say I am doing nothing but sitting around in my PJ's. It is the only way for my family to believe that I am not trully feeling well so ti works. Enjoy your relaxation, with all the overtime you have been doing you really deserve it. Have a nice Sunday!

Last edited by MagieDen; 04-28-2013 at 09:17 AM..
MagieDen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 02:52 AM   #404
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,234
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/work in progress/140?
WOE: LC/HCG
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagieDen View Post
Way to go Deb, so happy for you. Yes Deb I get pretty worn out cleaning the church but it seems that before I went to clean it I took 2 ibupfren(sp?) and my vitamin B12 and afterward I felt pretty good this time. TOM decided to show up yesterday and needless to say I am doing nothing but sitting around in my PJ's. It is the only way for my family to believe that I am not trully feeling well so ti works. Enjoy your relaxation, with all the overtime you have been doing you really deserve it. Have a nice Sunday!
Thanks Maggie I hope you are feeling better today! BACON, and eggs this morning. Still down 18.8 and that is where I hope to stay or around here for a bit.

I am back to woring OT again this week, since Jury Duty ruined it for me last week. Once you don't work a day, you have to work 8 extra hours to even GET to OT. Anyway, I sure could use the money with our trip coming up and my youngest daughter graduating. Then colllege for kid # 5.

Have a wonderful day!! I will check back later.
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 08:08 AM   #405
Big Yapper!!!!
 
julieboolie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Sunny AZ
Posts: 8,064
Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/161.6/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
How is P3 going? I hope you are nice and stable! Enjoy that bacon!!
julieboolie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 08:12 AM   #406
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,234
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/work in progress/140?
WOE: LC/HCG
Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie View Post
How is P3 going? I hope you are nice and stable! Enjoy that bacon!!
Hey Julie!! Good to see you. Sorry I have not updated, I am just so busy here at work, and don't remember until I get an email..

So far so good, I am at my LDW most days, no correction days so far, and my body seems to love this weight, but it is too high for me.

So I will finish P3 and move on to P4, then do it all again... until I get to my goal weight I guess?? nothing else seems to work for me at this stage of life..

Anyway!! I hope all is well with you too, I need to take some time and catch up!
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 10:15 AM   #407
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,234
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/work in progress/140?
WOE: LC/HCG
Holy cow didn't know how long ago I checked in! Things are going well, not much to report.. I think this is what is going on with alot of us.. Just get tired of talking about how we are not losing, or are losing, or just thinking about weight and diets at all!!!!..

I do miss my buds though. I hope everyone is doing well in real life.

I have been maintaining on the big breakfast diet, which is basically eat a big meal in the morning before 9am, then nothing the rest of the day if I choose, or I can have small snacks of meat and veges/fruits. I have found though after a week of this, that I can't eat anything after my big morning meal.

I eat ANYTHING I want. I do mean anything too! I have my favorites that I have missed over the last year or two. Big mexican meals, Spaghetti with bread and the works, Fried chicken with all the fixings, Pork steaks with potatoes and gravy. You get the idea. It does not have to be breakfast, and most days it is not.

Anyhooooo.. I did lose a pound this week, eating whatever I want in the mornings, so I am happy. We will see how long I continue this, probably until I am ready to do another round of HCG. I still need to get off about 40 pounds before Hawaii and I know that is 2 rounds of HCG. I don't have lots of time but about 6 months. IT CAN BE DONE.. and if it is not, I will be close.

Have a marvelous day and holiday weekend!
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 11:33 AM   #408
Way too much time on my hands!
 
shari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,102
Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/???/160-mini goal
WOE: Low carb
Hey Deb, miss you too!! I agree, I think talking about ourselves just became old LOL. Interesting about the big breakfast, I'd read that some recommended to eat most cals earlier anyway so you can burn it throughout the day. So do you eat your biggest meal during lunch as you said most days it's not for breakfast? Congrats on the loss...it's working for you!! I feel ya on doing a round. I'm hoping that zest will come back and I'd feel up to doing a round too! Right now, committing to any plan even low carb which is usually my default 'easier' WOE is a lot.

How's your mom?
shari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 11:42 AM   #409
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,234
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/work in progress/140?
WOE: LC/HCG
Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Hey Deb, miss you too!! I agree, I think talking about ourselves just became old LOL. Interesting about the big breakfast, I'd read that some recommended to eat most cals earlier anyway so you can burn it throughout the day. So do you eat your biggest meal during lunch as you said most days it's not for breakfast? Congrats on the loss...it's working for you!! I feel ya on doing a round. I'm hoping that zest will come back and I'd feel up to doing a round too! Right now, committing to any plan even low carb which is usually my default 'easier' WOE is a lot.

How's your mom?
Thanks Shari!! I eat early because I get up at 4am and am at work by 6am. So I take my "lunch" which I eat before 9am. Just havent felt like eating breakdfast food, but maybe I will soon.

Mom is doing pretty good. Still healing though, and still sore most days. She was reallly thinking she would be back to normal by now, but her doc said to give it a full year and not be too hard on herself. She told us not to come this weekend, she was fine, but we will be there in 2 weeks.

She still misses Dad so much,

Oh well, the cycle of life. Hope you are doing better each and every day!!!!
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 12:15 PM   #410
Way too much time on my hands!
 
shari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,102
Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/???/160-mini goal
WOE: Low carb
I can't fully imagine what she and you all are going through regarding missing your father/her husband. I hope she gets better day by day as well.

Thanks for explaining this plan more...it's definitely working for you. Hawaii is coming up soon, 6mths...I remember when it was over a year ago, so exciting! The boys, G and I are going on a cruise in December and I'd like to lose about 40lbs too. Just getting out of the 160's this year would be a miracle now...crazy how I keep cycling back and forth
shari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 01:18 PM   #411
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,234
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/work in progress/140?
WOE: LC/HCG
Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
I can't fully imagine what she and you all are going through regarding missing your father/her husband. I hope she gets better day by day as well.

Thanks for explaining this plan more...it's definitely working for you. Hawaii is coming up soon, 6mths...I remember when it was over a year ago, so exciting! The boys, G and I are going on a cruise in December and I'd like to lose about 40lbs too. Just getting out of the 160's this year would be a miracle now...crazy how I keep cycling back and forth
There is a thread here on the forum under other plans that explains it more. There is an actual book called the BIG BREAKFAST diet.. I still laugh at that title.. so hokey..

I hope you have a wonderful time on your cruise with the boys and G. I khow you will be where you want to be! It is not so easy these days to lose the weight, but we will get there!!
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 10:09 AM   #412
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,234
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/work in progress/140?
WOE: LC/HCG
Day 7 of trying this way of eating. Well actually it's just a shift in WHEN I eat. For me the mornings work best and I worlk it off all day. I do not exercise yet.

I am down another .5 today after eating my huge early morning meal. I ate later than I do during the week, and that kept me full late into the day. That was not really what I wanted yesterday because we were barbequing and I wanted to eat the awesome burgers and steak hubby was grilling.

I managed to eat half a burger and half a steak. That was too much though, because I was uncomfortable late into the night. I was not hungry at all this morning. Still lost weight!

I really don't understand this, but it has worked all week, and until it does not work, or until I am ready to get into quick losing mode again, I am sticking with this.

Have a great day!! More info on this in "other plans" Just amazes me.
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 07:13 AM   #413
Way too much time on my hands!
 
shari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,102
Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/???/160-mini goal
WOE: Low carb
That's incredible!! Congrats!!
shari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 07:51 AM   #414
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,234
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/work in progress/140?
WOE: LC/HCG
Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
That's incredible!! Congrats!!
Thank you Shari!! I see you are getting your control on LC and that is fantastic!!

So I did not weigh this morning either, although I have been all week. I am going to weigh once a week again since this is a very slowwwwww losing plan.

Yesterday I had to make a deciision on what I wanted to eat. It does get harder when you only eat once a day. I ended up having a wonderful early meal and that was it for the rest of the day. No cravings, no hunger, it must affect my hormones in some way, my hunger hormone is sure gone..

Today I am finishing my meal and just stuffed. I had what I thought I wanted and cannot finish it. Just can't take another bite. I hope I don't wake up from this magical dream..

One of the guidelines is make sure to have 7 oz of protein with the meal. I do that and then just add in things I love and want. I don't follow any other rules. I drink whatever I want throughout the day, but I never drink sugar drinks anyway, so no problem.

I think only twice this week I chose to have a small protein and vege evening meal because I thought I was "supposed to". Nope, if I don't want it, no need to eat it.

Have a wonderful holiday off!!!
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 06:28 AM   #415
Way too much time on my hands!
 
shari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,102
Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/???/160-mini goal
WOE: Low carb
Thanks Deb! I hope you had a wonderful day off as well.
shari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 06:32 AM   #416
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,234
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/work in progress/140?
WOE: LC/HCG
Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Thanks Deb! I hope you had a wonderful day off as well.
Thank you Shari! I did! I think I got too lazy with sleeping in over the weekend though.. all the way to 7am ...

Today, my meal is out of the way for the day, it was WONDERFUL!!.. Now I can just concentrate on work, and other things in my life and not even think about food until tomorrow morning. LOVE THIS.
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 10:18 PM   #417
Big Yapper!!!!
 
julieboolie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Sunny AZ
Posts: 8,064
Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/161.6/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Hi Deb (and friends)!! Hope you're all doing well. Adjusting to "real" life back from vacation. Just amazing!! Here're a couple pics for you Deb-
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sunset 1.jpg (29.9 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg waterfall 5.jpg (98.8 KB, 2 views)
julieboolie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 07:37 AM   #418
Way too much time on my hands!
 
shari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,102
Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/???/160-mini goal
WOE: Low carb
Happy Saturday Deb! How's it going?

Julie~so pretty!! I commented in your journal. I know it's really hard to adjust to reality again after being in paradise.
shari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 08:33 AM   #419
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,234
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/work in progress/140?
WOE: LC/HCG
Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie View Post
Hi Deb (and friends)!! Hope you're all doing well. Adjusting to "real" life back from vacation. Just amazing!! Here're a couple pics for you Deb-
OMG JULIE!!! how awesome! I CANNOT WAIT! till it's my turn to go ..

I love love love your pics, I know you had a wonderful time, I need to get over to your journal and check it out!!! Welcome back!!!
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 08:36 AM   #420
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,234
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/work in progress/140?
WOE: LC/HCG
Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Happy Saturday Deb! How's it going?

Julie~so pretty!! I commented in your journal. I know it's really hard to adjust to reality again after being in paradise.
Hi Shari!! Well just got home from the store getting my stuff for the week ahead.. I am still doing my daily big meal in the morning, but now I am going to go towards Low Carb again. I love this way of eating, but I need to get into losing gear.

I figure If I eat most of my daily carbs early, I have more of a chance to get them burned off. I will try for around 30 to 40 a day, and go from there. Early meal, whatever LC I want and my homemade almond choc cake is to die for!!.. So here I go!

You did very well Shari!! congrats!!
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:41 AM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.