Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Inspiration and Wisdom > Weight Loss Journals
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2013, 08:55 AM   #301
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,215
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/work in progress/140?
WOE: LC/HCG
Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie View Post
WTG!! I'm so happy to read this!! I hope your whole round goes smoothly and you're down even more!!


Me too! My 2 dd's better get scholarships!! Either e volleyball or academic, I'm not picky. Already told them they're on their own for college. I'll make sure they don't starve, but I paid for college myself and it was valuable.

Deb- how are you? Working too much? When's Hawaii for you? Sounds like a good motivator to me! You'll celebrate in paradise! I booked our trip for may 20-30. I'm under the gun now!! Dh wants to a vow renewal while there. Our 15th is why we're going. So, Hcg round was inevitable for me. Vlcd4 today. Only weighing weekly, which is hard, but I want to focus on mo than the scale. I'm walking and trying to lift light weights this round. Hopefully that'll keep me for gaining weight in P3/4 when I add back exercise, like I always do. Sigh! I'm hoping 3 weeks will get me back to the 140's, and give me enough time to stabilize before my trip. that's the plan . Hope you can make your current eating into a weight loss plan. Can you rotate the calories or something? Not quite JUDDD, but some rotation? Maybe that'll be enough to drop some lbs.?
Hey Julie! Glad to see you stop by. YEP I am working about 20 hours a week OT right now. Starting to wear down a bit...

I am going to try the calorie rotations, I know it worked for me when I was doing HCG and that worked wonderfully. YA never know!..

Glad you are doing well on your round so far, I hear you that we always come back around to this HCG plan.. It is just such a miracle weight loss tool, but keeping it off it the challenge!!!!! Good luck!!

Everyone have a wonderful day and week ahead, I am going to try to check in when I can!.. BACK TO WORK!..
__________________
Finding my way one day at a time.
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-12-2013, 09:55 AM   #302
Way too much time on my hands!
 
shari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,101
Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/???/160-mini goal
WOE: Low carb
Julie~how nice! Yeah, that is a great motivator to lose some weight. I would love to see pic, if you don't mind sharing.

Deb~wow, that's a lot of hours OT. Good Hawaii money Take care of yourself
shari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 03:51 AM   #303
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,215
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/work in progress/140?
WOE: LC/HCG
Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Julie~how nice! Yeah, that is a great motivator to lose some weight. I would love to see pic, if you don't mind sharing.

Deb~wow, that's a lot of hours OT. Good Hawaii money Take care of yourself
Thanks Shari! Back at work this morning. I decided yesterday after your suggestion that I am going to alt my cals but not the extent of JUDDD. No way can I EVER go back to 500 cals. I had bad health problems with that low of a number.

However, I can do 800 as a min. I did 803 yesterday, and today will do around 1500 or so. No set rules.. Just going day by day. May even throw in the pellets if I feel like it would help with my appetite. We shall see!

For now, I am busy busy busy, so that helps with the food thing.

Have a great day all!
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 04:05 AM   #304
Way too much time on my hands!
 
shari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,101
Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/???/160-mini goal
WOE: Low carb
Good morning Deb! I think that's a great idea. There are a lot of articles that talk about the benefit of calorie cycling. I saw something on the news that mentioned the benefits of resveratrol, it greatly decreased the onset of dementia and has an anti-aging component. I need to order more..it really worked with the ptero. The drops are "my precious" so I hate to use it if not doing omaha or Simeons. Hope you have a great day as well
shari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 05:10 AM   #305
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,215
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/work in progress/140?
WOE: LC/HCG
Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Good morning Deb! I think that's a great idea. There are a lot of articles that talk about the benefit of calorie cycling. I saw something on the news that mentioned the benefits of resveratrol, it greatly decreased the onset of dementia and has an anti-aging component. I need to order more..it really worked with the ptero. The drops are "my precious" so I hate to use it if not doing omaha or Simeons. Hope you have a great day as well
HAHA.. your precious!! I hear you there, but I have a supply that will last years if I don't use them. If I can handle the lower cal days with no problem, I may just do Omaha! No Simeons for me though, can't hang that low...

I am taking my Rev and my Ptero again also! We shall see!..
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 05:11 AM   #306
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
MagieDen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 4,387
Gallery: MagieDen
Good Thursday morning to you Deb. No time no talk. Trying to cut down on my internet time so I am working on getting on here on Mondays and Thursdays and while heck when I get bored at home and nothing to do. It sounds like you are doing well. I get sooo tired of dealing with my food thing it really has become a major part of my life. I mean I know I need to lose weight but I really need to do it for my health, fitting into a certain size is great but it's my health that I need to always concentrate on. You are getting in sooo many hours at work, I cerrtainly hope they appreciate it. Hang in there the weekend is coming and hopefully you can get some rest. Have a nice day!
MagieDen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 05:28 AM   #307
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,215
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/work in progress/140?
WOE: LC/HCG
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagieDen View Post
Good Thursday morning to you Deb. No time no talk. Trying to cut down on my internet time so I am working on getting on here on Mondays and Thursdays and while heck when I get bored at home and nothing to do. It sounds like you are doing well. I get sooo tired of dealing with my food thing it really has become a major part of my life. I mean I know I need to lose weight but I really need to do it for my health, fitting into a certain size is great but it's my health that I need to always concentrate on. You are getting in sooo many hours at work, I cerrtainly hope they appreciate it. Hang in there the weekend is coming and hopefully you can get some rest. Have a nice day!
Oh I hear you Maggie!.. I am so tired of thinking about food, losing weight, blah blah blah.. even though it is critical for my health!.. So I know what you mean. I don't have much time either to be on here, but I do miss you guys and how everyone is doing. I have to know!..

I will hang in there, almost the weekend, and although I work a bit on Saturday, not much. then rest time for me!..

I was awoken early today my 19 year old daughter in extreme pain. Went to the ER and she has kidney stones!.. What? Then I remember my Dad used to have them all the time. Poor kiddo, she was out of her mind with pain. They did give her some relief, and now she is sleeping. Hoping to pass it on her own, but if not, they will do surgery.. UGH!!!!..

Anyhoo.. she is better as of now, and hopefully will avoid the surgery. It is small, so we are hopeful...

Have a wonderful Thursday all!!.. check back later..
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 05:49 AM   #308
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
MagieDen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 4,387
Gallery: MagieDen
Oh Deb I will be praying that she doesn't have too have surgery but if she does she will always be in my prayers. Take care hon.
MagieDen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 06:20 AM   #309
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,215
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/work in progress/140?
WOE: LC/HCG
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagieDen View Post
Oh Deb I will be praying that she doesn't have too have surgery but if she does she will always be in my prayers. Take care hon.
Thank you Maggie, you are so sweet..
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 09:21 AM   #310
Big Yapper!!!!
 
julieboolie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Sunny AZ
Posts: 8,035
Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/161.6/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
That's such a shame about your dd. I understand those to be even more painful than childbirth (not that I know since I had c-sections). Poor thing!! Glad she got some relief and is sleeping!

I think the calorie cycling will work well for you like it did before. Are you still doing the exercise? W/ all that work, hopefully it'll keep you busy enough to make food less enticing! I always do better when I'm busy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Julie~how nice! Yeah, that is a great motivator to lose some weight. I would love to see pic, if you don't mind sharing.

Deb~wow, that's a lot of hours OT. Good Hawaii money Take care of yourself
I'll probably be happy to share pics, unless I look like a beached whale in them! . I usually can hide behind one of my dd's but I'm hoping to reach goal and stick it this time so I won't have to hide . It's a great incentive to stick to plan! How's it going w. you?

Almost through week 1 and it wasn't awful. Maybe I built up the horror of P2 too much in my mind? I'm finding living life while on VLCDs not as hard this time. Even went to dinner at a friend's house yesterday. So far, so good. I weigh in tomorrow and hope for a happy, small number!
__________________
Julie
Prov. 3:5-6 - "He shall direct (my) paths"
Daily updates in my journal. http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...s-journal.html
julieboolie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 09:49 AM   #311
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,215
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/work in progress/140?
WOE: LC/HCG
Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie View Post
That's such a shame about your dd. I understand those to be even more painful than childbirth (not that I know since I had c-sections). Poor thing!! Glad she got some relief and is sleeping!

I think the calorie cycling will work well for you like it did before. Are you still doing the exercise? W/ all that work, hopefully it'll keep you busy enough to make food less enticing! I always do better when I'm busy.


I'll probably be happy to share pics, unless I look like a beached whale in them! . I usually can hide behind one of my dd's but I'm hoping to reach goal and stick it this time so I won't have to hide . It's a great incentive to stick to plan! How's it going w. you?

Almost through week 1 and it wasn't awful. Maybe I built up the horror of P2 too much in my mind? I'm finding living life while on VLCDs not as hard this time. Even went to dinner at a friend's house yesterday. So far, so good. I weigh in tomorrow and hope for a happy, small number!
Oh Julie, I am so glad it is easier for you this time! I think I am also building up horror stories in my mind about P2, and that is why I put off doing another round..

I am loving the cal cyle, natural food eating, exercising when I can lifestyle so FAR. Who knows what tomorrow will bring...

Still busy busy and just found out it may be this way for months!! Our coworker won't be back for at least 2 months, then only part time. Her poor DD is going into a treatment facility when a place opens up, then it will be far away. I feel for them!..

Thank you for your kind thoughts on my Daughter. I am hoping she won't need surgery, and that she can pass this as painless as she can. I just couldn't take her pain this morning, I am sure it is like childbirth, and I know that was horrible!.. I didn't have any kind of drugs ( not my choice!!!) for any of my 5 births.. no C section either.. just pain...

This was in the day when NATURAL was all the rage.. My doctor believed we could just do it!! No epidurals.. nothing.. and my youngest son was 10 pounds 14 oz... STILL REMEMBER that pain 29 years later..

Anyway, Keep up the great work Julie!! you got this!
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 03:47 AM   #312
Way too much time on my hands!
 
shari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,101
Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/???/160-mini goal
WOE: Low carb
I hope your daughter is better and will not need surgery. I too have heard that it's worse than labor pains.

You had natural births for all 5 kids?!!! and one was 10lbs, 14oz?! No epidural? You get the award..seriously. My oldest was 9lbs, 12oz and after 2 hours of intense labor, to include back labor pains...I was ready to let the maintenance man help me if he could take him out! Then I was in distress, baby in distress, so was told I needed to have a c-section...best gift ever!!

Julie~ glad the first week is going well for you. I'm doing well...just taking a break from omaha but plan to do a round...at some point.
shari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 04:17 AM   #313
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,215
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/work in progress/140?
WOE: LC/HCG
Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
I hope your daughter is better and will not need surgery. I too have heard that it's worse than labor pains.

You had natural births for all 5 kids?!!! and one was 10lbs, 14oz?! No epidural? You get the award..seriously. My oldest was 9lbs, 12oz and after 2 hours of intense labor, to include back labor pains...I was ready to let the maintenance man help me if he could take him out! Then I was in distress, baby in distress, so was told I needed to have a c-section...best gift ever!!

Julie~ glad the first week is going well for you. I'm doing well...just taking a break from omaha but plan to do a round...at some point.
Shari.... Yep, all natural, nothing for pain, and I hear you on wanting to do ANYTHING to get the kids OUT!... Man I was begging for an epidural, and he kept saying, well you are almost there, you can make it...

I was too mousy and quiet back then to DEMAND IT! you bet I would have now... My hubby was of no help either... clueless....

Anyway! SWEET RELIEF is right! When the kids are born, it all goes away instantly.. You got a C section, and I was begging for that too... Glad all turned out ok, I don't think mine were in distress BUT I WAS!...

Have a wonderful FRIDAY!!!! and weekend!.. I am so ready to sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forgot to add that my daughter is doing so much better. The drugs helped!.. She is off today to rest also, and hopefully this thing is passed or passing soon.

Last edited by Deb294evr; 03-15-2013 at 05:02 AM..
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 07:46 AM   #314
Way too much time on my hands!
 
shari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,101
Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/???/160-mini goal
WOE: Low carb
I'm glad to hear you daughter is doing better, I hope the stones have passed so she doesn't have to suffer anymore. I also hope you're able to get some much needed rest.
shari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 03:57 AM   #315
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,215
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/work in progress/140?
WOE: LC/HCG
Thank you Shari! My daughter is doing much better. I think she has passed the stone, but it was very tiny.. Funny ( not! ) how such a small particle can cause so much PAIN!!!!!

Not much to report for me.. my oldest 3 kiddos are having a last hurrah down in Miami together, before my youngest son is moving out of South Beach and on to Seattle... yes, he is nuts..

He wanted a change of scenery I guess. His newest job ( consultant ) starts in Denver in April. Why live in Seattle and work in Denver you say?. Well that is what he does... 6 month consultant jobs anywhere they send him, but his home base is wherever he chooses to live.. must be nice! FOR NOW..

Anyway, eating is ok, but still at a standstill with the pounds.. oh well.. I am sure things will move soon!..

Have a great day all, back for more OT!!..
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 04:10 AM   #316
Way too much time on my hands!
 
shari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,101
Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/???/160-mini goal
WOE: Low carb
Great news that she passed the stone..I know, it's crazy how such a small thing causes extreme pain. Nice for your 3 oldest, I'd be living it up too! I tell ya, your youngest son got it good!! I know you're proud of them. Enjoy the OT..hope you're able to get periods of much needed rest in between...
shari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 04:14 AM   #317
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,215
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/work in progress/140?
WOE: LC/HCG
Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Great news that she passed the stone..I know, it's crazy how such a small thing causes extreme pain. Nice for your 3 oldest, I'd be living it up too! I tell ya, your youngest son got it good!! I know you're proud of them. Enjoy the OT..hope you're able to get periods of much needed rest in between...
Thank you Shari! .. yep, proud of all of my babies!... as all Mom's are!..

He does have it good!.. I hope he knows this ( yeah he does ) and is saving for early retirement...

Have a great day Shari!.. Oh boy it is MONDAY!...
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 08:17 AM   #318
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
MagieDen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 4,387
Gallery: MagieDen
Oh honey no drugs for any of your 5 births!!! Ouchy! You deserve a medal lady or at least all the devotion of those 5 children one can give. If it's any consolation my hubby was clueless as well. Men you can't live with em' you can't live without em', or can we? Good to hear that DD is feeling better and that she passed a stone, poor thing in so much pain before. Good to hear that you doing well with what you eat, the pounds ain't but a thing, you are not the pounds you are lovely Deb!
MagieDen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 03:17 AM   #319
Way too much time on my hands!
 
shari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,101
Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/???/160-mini goal
WOE: Low carb
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Thank you Shari! .. yep, proud of all of my babies!... as all Mom's are!..

He does have it good!.. I hope he knows this ( yeah he does ) and is saving for early retirement...

Have a great day Shari!.. Oh boy it is MONDAY!...

SMART!! Hope you have a great day too, it's TUESDAY!!
shari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 03:25 AM   #320
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,215
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/work in progress/140?
WOE: LC/HCG
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagieDen View Post
Oh honey no drugs for any of your 5 births!!! Ouchy! You deserve a medal lady or at least all the devotion of those 5 children one can give. If it's any consolation my hubby was clueless as well. Men you can't live with em' you can't live without em', or can we? Good to hear that DD is feeling better and that she passed a stone, poor thing in so much pain before. Good to hear that you doing well with what you eat, the pounds ain't but a thing, you are not the pounds you are lovely Deb!
Thanks Maggie!! Yep, MEN!...

All is well here now, thank goodness! I am eating LC, REAL FOOD, and exercising.. Eventually SOMETHING has to give! I just need to keep an eye on my cals ( alt daily) and it will happen. The scale is only one tool..

Have a great day Maggie!!..


Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
SMART!! Hope you have a great day too, it's TUESDAY!!
Thanks Shari!! Back to work again early today.. I kind of like it being here when nobody else is yet.. it's quiet and I can get stuff done..

Hope your Tuesday is wonderful also!!.
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 05:50 AM   #321
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
MagieDen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 4,387
Gallery: MagieDen
The scale is so fickle Deb even when on plan so you're right it is just one tool to see how we progress. Small changes are better than none at all. Overall health is not determined in a number on the scale. You are doing great and I am glad that you are happy. How is your mom these days? I hope she is doing well. You have a nice Thursday Deb and don't work to hard.

MagieDen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 07:15 AM   #322
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,215
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/work in progress/140?
WOE: LC/HCG
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagieDen View Post
The scale is so fickle Deb even when on plan so you're right it is just one tool to see how we progress. Small changes are better than none at all. Overall health is not determined in a number on the scale. You are doing great and I am glad that you are happy. How is your mom these days? I hope she is doing well. You have a nice Thursday Deb and don't work to hard.

Thank you Maggie, you are so WISE!.. I was so bummed out this morning when I got on the scale and I GAINED 2 pounds.. what? I have done nothing but LC, and it is not agreeing with me right now for some reason.. ugh.

I am thinking of eating lighter, more like WW to see if my ole bod just does not like too much fat still. It must be it. I do fine and feel fine on lower carb, but just not the extra fat of Atkins.. oh brother!! I LOVE BACON!..

oh well, trial and error it goes!..

Have a great day Maggie!
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 09:09 PM   #323
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Meek75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 22,814
Gallery: Meek75
WOE: Whole Foods. No Sugar
Hi Deb!!!!
Meek75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 06:53 AM   #324
Way too much time on my hands!
 
shari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,101
Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/???/160-mini goal
WOE: Low carb
Hey Deb! I understand too well the ups and downs of the scale and trying to find that magic recipe for what works for your body. I too can't eat too much fat or I'll stall/gain as well. But on the other hand, it could just be the higher amount of stress/workload you've been under or just normal fluctuations before a big whoosh. I truly believe it will all work out.
shari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 08:00 AM   #325
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Meek75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 22,814
Gallery: Meek75
WOE: Whole Foods. No Sugar
Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Hey Deb! I understand too well the ups and downs of the scale and trying to find that magic recipe for what works for your body. I too can't eat too much fat or I'll stall/gain as well. But on the other hand, it could just be the higher amount of stress/workload you've been under or just normal fluctuations before a big whoosh. I truly believe it will all work out.
Meek75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 08:43 AM   #326
Big Yapper!!!!
 
julieboolie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Sunny AZ
Posts: 8,035
Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/161.6/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
I hope your daughter is better and will not need surgery. I too have heard that it's worse than labor pains.

You had natural births for all 5 kids?!!! and one was 10lbs, 14oz?! No epidural? You get the award..seriously. My oldest was 9lbs, 12oz and after 2 hours of intense labor, to include back labor pains...I was ready to let the maintenance man help me if he could take him out! Then I was in distress, baby in distress, so was told I needed to have a c-section...best gift ever!!

Julie~ glad the first week is going well for you. I'm doing well...just taking a break from omaha but plan to do a round...at some point.
Thanks Shari. I'm doing somewhere btw Simeon's and owl. I add some Hnh to my morning coffee, mix my veggies and have about 4 oz of protein, no breadstick. Makes it doable for me .

Deb-glad dd is doing better. I'd have strangled that Dr. Hang in there. I know that frustration of doing everything "right" and gaining. Hope it comes down for you!
julieboolie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 08:49 AM   #327
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,215
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/work in progress/140?
WOE: LC/HCG
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meek75 View Post
Hi Deb!!!!
MEEK!!!! Good to see you hon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Hey Deb! I understand too well the ups and downs of the scale and trying to find that magic recipe for what works for your body. I too can't eat too much fat or I'll stall/gain as well. But on the other hand, it could just be the higher amount of stress/workload you've been under or just normal fluctuations before a big whoosh. I truly believe it will all work out.
I know you all understand this journey is not an easy one!! I am so sick of the scale I want to throw it out the window, but I also know when I stop weighing, the pounds pile on without me noticing!! SOOOOOO I have to keep at it. I will not stop. I am done with my OT work for now, so the stress will lift some. Thank you Shari!

I am going to continue with Atkins, but doing it a bit lower fat. NOT LOW FAT.. heck no! Just kind of watching my portions more. I know I can do it, I know I feel more healthy on LC. So I am not giving up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie View Post
Thanks Shari. I'm doing somewhere btw Simeon's and owl. I add some Hnh to my morning coffee, mix my veggies and have about 4 oz of protein, no breadstick. Makes it doable for me .

Deb-glad dd is doing better. I'd have strangled that Dr. Hang in there. I know that frustration of doing everything "right" and gaining. Hope it comes down for you!
Thank you Julie, she is much better now. I decided to not sweat the scale. I am going to continue on and I KNOW things will move. I am not going to stress about it. Glad to hear things are going well for you too!!! Keep up the good work!
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 06:21 AM   #328
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
MagieDen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 4,387
Gallery: MagieDen
No stressing allowed, you hear me? Glad to hear that OT is slowing down. Have a nice Monday Deb!
MagieDen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 12:33 PM   #329
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,215
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/work in progress/140?
WOE: LC/HCG
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagieDen View Post
No stressing allowed, you hear me? Glad to hear that OT is slowing down. Have a nice Monday Deb!
YES MAAM!!! so far so good. Also got lots of snow .. boooooooooooo It is SPRING!!!

Hope you are also enjoying the quiet of a peaceful Monday, you lucky lady
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 03:07 AM   #330
Way too much time on my hands!
 
shari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,101
Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/???/160-mini goal
WOE: Low carb
Hey Deb! We got about 2-3 inches of snow yesterday and it was cold, crazy! So ready for spring. I feel ya on the scale...it's a love/hate relationship. Hope you have a wonderful Tuesday.
shari is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:41 PM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.