Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   Weight Loss Journals (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/weight-loss-journals/)
-   -   Lia's JUDDD Journal (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/weight-loss-journals/791861-lias-juddd-journal.html)

Shpongle 12-21-2012 02:33 PM

Lia's JUDDD Journal

Hello all!

I'm Lia and this is my weight loss journal...Hopefully this will keep me somewhat accountable :laugh:

For the rest of the month I'm going to try and maintain my weight of 173.6 lbs because my extended family is visiting for two weeks I don't want them to pick at my diet or think I'm starving myself/ being unhealthy etc..
so my weight loss will begin from the new year, God Willing.

Stats
Start weight 202 lbs
Current weight 173.6 lbs
Goal weight 135-140 lbs by June 2013

Diet : JUDDD 2000 calories UD + 400-900 calories DD
Exercise : Callanetics 10-in-10 on UD's & 30 minute daily walks

Today was an UD and it went well, ate 3 solid meals, no snacking, plenty of water and I feel great :laugh:

Strange, but I'm looking forward to my DD

Shpongle 12-22-2012 07:19 AM

DD seems to be going suspiciously well; no hunger, no thoughts about food etc.

I'm going out for a brisk 30 minute walk (as I am far too lazy to do any other exercise) except for callanetics of course,which I shall be starting tomorrow on my UD.

I am also going to start sleeping earlier and waking up earlier too --> right now I go to bed at 2-3am and wake up at 10-11am which is not that alarming as I am a student and this semester all my classes are in the afternoon :jumpjoy:
yay!! for lie-ins, but seriously I want to be one of those perky morning people who get everything done by midday so tonight I'm going to bed at 10pm and waking up at 5am :eek: best to do it cold turkey I think, rather than gradually reducing the hours.

Shpongle 12-27-2012 12:06 PM

Being the queen of procrastination, I put off the Callanetics 10-in-10 tape until yesterday and...I loved it! Parts of it were unbearable ( pelvic rotations,anyone?) but on the whole I enjoyed it. It hurts to laugh though today :laugh::laugh: my abdominal muscles have never felt anything like that before.

I also went on daily walks everyday for the last 6 days and I want to continue and make it a lifelong habit. :rofl:

Haven't weighed myself for a week,but I've been having a wonderful time eating using intuitive eating so I'm going to weigh myself on the morning of my next Up day on 29th December....aargh! hope I haven't gained too much. I would like to start the new year weighing 173lbs.

Shpongle 12-29-2012 04:03 AM

I :heart: JUDDD
after days and days of munching I had a sneaky DD yesterday and today I weigh what I did before the holiday season 173.6 lbs :jumpjoy:
Yayyy :D Now that my family is leaving it's back to my usual rotations of 2000/400

I also did 1/2 hour of callanetics 10-in-10
8.5 hours to go before I look 10 years younger :rofl:

Shpongle 12-29-2012 04:04 AM

Going for a brisk walk now....

LoCarbGal 12-29-2012 08:47 AM

:hyst: Spongle! You better slow down on that 10 in 10 or you'll be drooling and needing diapers again!

I bought the DVD in September then had a bunch of family crises that caused me not to start it. I will be starting it after New Years, and can't wait to feel those muscles and tone them up.

Me....I can stand to lose 10 years...

Shpongle 12-29-2012 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoCarbGal (Post 16158441)
:hyst: Spongle! You better slow down on that 10 in 10 or you'll be drooling and needing diapers again!

I bought the DVD in September then had a bunch of family crises that caused me not to start it. I will be starting it after New Years, and can't wait to feel those muscles and tone them up.

Me....I can stand to lose 10 years...

Hahaha :laugh: Good for you, LCG! Will you be noting down your measurements etc..?
I did another hour today....I'm feeling a very pleasant soreness right now. Callan's body is rockin' I can't believe she was 47 when she was filming 10-in-10

LoCarbGal 12-29-2012 10:41 AM

Yes, I really should measure before I start. I was planning on doing it either 12/31 or maybe soon after first DD of the new year. Somehow I seem to forget to measure, but I NEED to do it so I can see what progess the 10 in 10 gives me.

Shpongle 01-04-2013 12:45 AM

2 more hours of 10-in-10 completed :D I'm starting to feel myself getting a little bit stronger, also my posture has improved :D

Shpongle 01-07-2013 09:51 AM

another two hours of callanetics done!! 5.5 hours completed now and I have lost 2 inches off my waist!!!! wth?!! I am very very happy with this!!

Measurements at 0 hours
bust 38
waist 31
hips 44
thighs r-26 l-25.75

Measurements at 5.5 hours
bust 38 *phew*
waist 29!!!!
hips 43
thighs r-25 l-25

This is fantastic!!! 4.75 inches gone in only 5 sessions and I haven't lost weight at all...I wonder how many inches I'll lose when I complete 20 sessions! 15 more to go!

Shpongle 01-07-2013 09:56 AM

Diet wise, I'm on day 2 of a ~5 day potato fast and then I'll go back to regular food, haven't lost much but I'm going to keep on eating only potatoes until I'm 167 lbs.

I :heart: taters, so yummy and filling!

Shpongle 01-14-2013 10:17 AM

Ack....DD today and I'm ravenous!! I'll go to bed early tonight so morning will come quicker :laugh:

I've completed 3 more hours of Callanetics so....8.5 hrs in total now, I read that for best and quick results it should be done 6 days/week but I think that is a bit much for me so I'll stick with my every other day routine.

I am going to wait until I finish 15 sessions to take my measurements.

Hmmm.....I'm hungry and feeling so silly because I ate all my calories by lunch....not doing that again :laugh:
must.not.eat.must.not.eat

Shpongle 01-16-2013 06:23 AM

God....I am so bloody fed up with this slow weight loss! I don't understand... since January 1st I've only lost 3.2 sodding pounds.

The things I think are stopping me from more are

a.) Not strictly counting calories...and then wondering where I went wrong.
b.) Not regularly exercising....as in never except for Callanetics.

Alright...for the rest of the month I will count the calories of every morsel that enters my mouth I'll also stick to my DD/UD calorie limits 1900-2000 UD / 300-400 DD

Exercise....ugh hate it, but I'm thinking of starting the gym to use their dreadmill

http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/ju...weary-etc.html

Found this thread, very very very helpful - learned a lot.

Feeling more optimistic now.

Shpongle 01-25-2013 03:39 PM

Lost 7lbs since Jan 1!!
Woohoo:D
I now weigh 165 lbs :D :jumpjoy: My February goal is another 7 lbs ( 158 lbs)
I adjusted my JUDDD numbers and for February I'll be having 1918 UD and 384 DD's sounds good.....

Also completed full 10 hours of Callanetics and will be measuring myself tomorrow ( I can already see a massive improvement)

I've been getting a bit slack on the callanetics front so I'm committing to 17 hours starting from tomorrow to the end of February eek!