Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Inspiration and Wisdom > Weight Loss Journals
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-11-2014, 09:27 AM   #841
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: dazygyrl
i hear you on the diets thing. i really do NOT want to go the 'diet' route, but do still fight voices that try and entertain thoughts of doing 'something' beyond striving to make better choices. i also and still trying to be peace with my body. i know that for anything to 'stick' it must be achieved outside the bounds of 'dieting' and yes, that may take a long time to achieve a size i'm more comfortable with. but being down on myself is not peaceful living either and to truly feel peaceful in every aspect, i need to quiet the voices that try and make me feel bad about my size. a work in progress….

kyle's elbow is getting there. his therapist said he feels like he is ready to have him start throwing a football next week. his goal now is to be ready for football camp the first week in august. the worst of the inflammation seems much subsided. he said his strength, range of motion, and endurance have increased dramatically since starting and in spite of a set back when he there the ball at a one day football camp the end of may.

your weekend in the yard sounds lovely to me. but just being together always makes for a good weekend.

our friends can't go out tonight so will try and find another night. which is ok, have been so dizzy today for some reason. noticed at 3:45 this morning after i got back into bed after going to the bathroom. it's just hung around and then it's me slightly nauseous.
dazygyrl is online now   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 07-11-2014, 10:25 AM   #842
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: TerriMM
Stats: 144/141.7/130
WOE: IE/M&E
Hope you feel better! Pinched nerve maybe? How’s your neck doing?
TerriMM is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 11:30 AM   #843
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: dazygyrl
I wonder if it's a sinus thing. Feels like it could be even tho I'm not especially stuffed up, just feels like something is clogged deep inside that could be making me dizzy. Neck is good. Went thru a bad spell a couple weeks ago...but is much better.
dazygyrl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 12:25 PM   #844
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: TerriMM
Stats: 144/141.7/130
WOE: IE/M&E
Feel better Buddy!
TerriMM is online now   Reply With Quote