Old 03-02-2013, 11:03 AM   #301
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: TerriMM
Stats: 144/142.7/130
WOE: IE/M&E
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruzcrzy View Post
Hello ladies!

We are home. We got home on Thursday evening. The great news is no weight gain. We didn't have a scale for the last 8 days, so I was worried. In fact, dh made GOAL(195) while we were gone. I came home weighing 126.4 which is a pound or so lower than my lowest. I think our very frugal budget and lots of exercise helped. I think it was more our frugal budget, lol. I am convinced you can not out exercise bad eating. I am back to my daily logging again. I didn't read the thread, but, wanted to let you know I am back, and will get the pictures downloaded one of these days. Terri, it was such a pleasure to meet you, and look forward to seeing you again as we make our yearly treks to California. Carrie, you and Terri MUST meet one of these days.
Welcome Home Marie! Great job on the weight control. Although you guys are so dedicated, I'm not the least surprised. It was so fun meeting you in person! I can't wait to see how your pictures came out. Did you get the ones I emailed you? I didn't post any on the playground yet, wasn't sure what you wanted me to post.
TerriMM is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2013, 11:51 AM   #302
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Cruzcrzy
Stats: 183/136/129-131
Quote:
Originally Posted by TerriMM View Post
Welcome Home Marie! Great job on the weight control. Although you guys are so dedicated, I'm not the least surprised. It was so fun meeting you in person! I can't wait to see how your pictures came out. Did you get the ones I emailed you? I didn't post any on the playground yet, wasn't sure what you wanted me to post.
Thanks, Terri. I DID receive the pics. I thought sure I emailed you back thanking you, and acknowledging them. I am sorry you did not receive it or I only emailed you in my mind. I believe Dawn copied and pasted a pic of the two of us on my playground thread. Once I catch up around here I will poke around and see what plan you and Carrie are on. I only skimmed a page or two, but, did see where your dh is doing something also.
More later! Really hope it works out this summer for dh and I to meet up with you and your dh, would be so fun. We will have our own car and a lot more flexibility.

The BEACH is my HAPPY PLACE.

Cruzcrzy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 05:59 AM   #303
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: dazygyrl
hi, ladies!

good to see you marie! sounds like you had a great trip with your hubby!

going good here. wedding was fun. it was an UD, and all went well. i had another moment of can.not.eat when the actual meal came around at the reception. there were appetizers before and i did have some of that. and some wedding cake when it came around, but i still had that moment of can.not.eat. i still had plenty for the day, but didn't even start eating for the day till after 1pm, so a good long fast from my DD. the more i do juddd, the more i really do love it and the flexibility.
dazygyrl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 09:42 PM   #304
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

You are rockin' Bud!! WTG!!
Old 03-04-2013, 07:59 AM   #305
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

(FINALLY) got my RK today!
Old 03-04-2013, 11:00 AM   #306
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I would have gotten my Friday but I goofed up on the address. Hopefully DH is picking it up at the post office today.

Still sick, didn't weigh in, but basically on track. Continuing on with M&E for now.
Old 03-04-2013, 12:11 PM   #307
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

so sorry you're still not feeling well. hope your nurse is still taking great care of you.
Old 03-06-2013, 04:52 AM   #308
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

good morning! sure hope you're feeling better.

going ok here. yesterday's DD wasn't one of my stellar ones. it wasn't horrible, just not as good. i think i'm going to start weighing after 4 DDs every week. some weeks are 3 some are 4, i'm going to keep it so it's always after 4.

still doing ME?
Old 03-06-2013, 10:23 AM   #309
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazygyrl View Post
good morning! sure hope you're feeling better.

going ok here. yesterday's DD wasn't one of my stellar ones. it wasn't horrible, just not as good. i think i'm going to start weighing after 4 DDs every week. some weeks are 3 some are 4, i'm going to keep it so it's always after 4.

still doing ME?
That sounds like a good plan.

I'm better. Went to the doc yesterday and they gave me two different inhalers, antibiotics and cough syrup. I'm a little worried the meds might throw my off, but got to do what I got to do. Still doing ME more or less while fighting off the treat offerings
Old 03-06-2013, 11:54 AM   #310
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

hope the meds do the trick and you're right, gotta take care of you!

ugh, I had to take 4 ibuprofen. I have for a muscle in my back that is a solid not and can't hardly stand it. met a friend in the city and haven't been a me to fully enjoy bc of this muscle thing. the ibuprofen has barely helped. I don't know why it's spa isn't like this.
Old 03-06-2013, 12:57 PM   #311
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

yuk hope you feel better! Maybe an Epson bath when you get home and potasium might help. We're both a mess this week!
Old 03-07-2013, 06:41 AM   #312
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

well, i had an hour drive home from the city and my back finally relaxed by the time i got home. i stood outside and talked to hubby for 10 min or less and it instantly spasmed so i called the chiro. had a dislocated rib. which i knew something was out and had been for awhile. my back just finally revolted and said enough and was trying to fix it on it's own. sooo, all is better. the spasm quit as soon as he popped it back in and i haven't felt it since.

how are you today?
Old 03-07-2013, 06:56 AM   #313
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

How the heck do you dislocate a rib? Have you been on the trampoline with the boys? So glad you're feeling better!!

I'm back to work today. First night I sleep through. And I haven't gained from the meds. Of course I've had no appetite. On ward and down ward!!
Old 03-07-2013, 07:26 AM   #314
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

he said they can dislocate from a cough or a sneeze. it's been bugging for awhile so i knew it was out, but just put it off.

so glad you are feeling better and haven't seen a gain from your meds.
Old 03-07-2013, 10:31 AM   #315
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Crazy bodies of ours!
Old 03-08-2013, 05:24 AM   #316
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Morning Bud!

Hope you find your day a much more sunny and comfortable day now that things are in line!

Good day for me. Friday to Friday down 2.9
Old 03-08-2013, 06:09 AM   #317
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

good morning! yes, do not take for granted your spine being in alignment isssverrryimportant!!

on being down! that's great! i'll weigh sunday morning after 4 DDs.
Old 03-09-2013, 02:30 PM   #318
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hey Bud,
How's it going? Have you started the RK yet? I'm starting to really wonder about this stuff.

Since I started Meat and Egg Fast on 2-27 and have lost 5.2#. I started RK about a week prior to that. Then I got sick (really sick) on the 28th and am still recovering. Add that to DH bringing me all kinds of chocolate treats "to make me feel better" and even eating a bit off plan, I actually had pasta one night, and I'm still down.
Old 03-10-2013, 04:45 AM   #319
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

good morning!

it's going ok. yes, have been taking the Rk since the day i got them. i haven't noticed anything different yet. i weighed today, but since it was after 2 UDs i am not counting it ( ) i will weigh tuesday morning after monday's DD. so, yeah, will have done 3 UDs in a row. just felt i needed it for some reason.

sounds like you are doing great! congrats!

i'm still trying to get a handle on portion size. i think once i get that sorted out, things should go better.
Old 03-11-2013, 06:48 AM   #320
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

How ya doing today Bud? Hope you had a great weekend.

I had a 1.5 bump today. I’m thinking my culprits are:
Not eating enough – I just haven’t been hungry
Not enough water – always an issue on the weekends
Weighing in extra early – day light savings time

My plan – Eating Good and Plenty and Chug a Lug.
Old 03-11-2013, 07:19 AM   #321
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

weekend was good. Nothing too special, just a nice weekend.

sorry about your bump up. frustrating I know, but your plan sounds good.

dd today.

No school for kiddos, spring snowstorm.
Old 03-12-2013, 10:07 AM   #322
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

good morning, bud!

hope your tuesday is going well.

just coasting here...i have gotten out of doing rotations and finding it a bi challenging to get back to it. so, am just coasting along. not doing too bad with simple portion control right now.

must be fighting something...just feel blah again today. had a headache all day yesterday...slept terrible last night...feel blah again today. this too shall pass, i suppose.

anyway, hope you are having a great day!!
Old 03-12-2013, 10:46 AM   #323
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good Morning Bud!
Make sure and take care of yourself. There is just nastiness going around. I'm still fighting it and now DH is coming down with it.

I'm still hanging with basically M&E. I say basically because I'm only really using it as a template. Since I've been sick I've had very few days clean, but have lost real well. Then yesterday I had a 1.5 bump and am back down (after a good eating day) .5. So I guess you could say I'm kind of coasting too.
Old 03-15-2013, 05:56 AM   #324
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Morning Bud
Funny Avi! What's the bottom line say?

How goes the battle? I ate terrible yesterday Just felt like it. So no surprise I had a bump today. Going to do and old fashion beef day today and record weekly weight tomorrow. I think I'm finally well. I'm going to give myself the weekend to collect my thoughts and then get started with something next week. Not sure yet about WOE but definitely start lifting again. Erin (RileyWorm) is starting a lifting/traditional eating with more balanced macros higher in [healthy] carbs. I'm thinking about trying that for something new and fresh.
Old 03-15-2013, 06:38 AM   #325
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

heehee...isn't it funny!! the bottom says "cannot be unseen" it makes me laugh every time!! i put it on my FB page the night of the superbowl in regards to a wretched godaddy.com commercial.

ugh...the battle...i'm losing...the battle, not weight. i'm really struggling with motivation in all areas lately...not really sure what is going on. i just feel so blah in regards to everything.

my sister is here from MN, so until sunday, i'm just punting. i too need to get in gear and straighten up on monday. funnily enough, you know what i have been contemplating? so i don' have to THINK about meals for awhile, i'm thinking of using smart ones and healthy choice meals. pre-portioned, etc. i need to do something that requires little thinking for awhile, ya know? sounds lame and wimpy, i'm sure...but it is what it is right now.

hope your beef day treats you well!
Old 03-15-2013, 06:45 AM   #326
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazygyrl View Post
heehee...isn't it funny!! the bottom says "cannot be unseen" it makes me laugh every time!! i put it on my FB page the night of the superbowl in regards to a wretched godaddy.com commercial.

ugh...the battle...i'm losing...the battle, not weight. i'm really struggling with motivation in all areas lately...not really sure what is going on. i just feel so blah in regards to everything.

my sister is here from MN, so until sunday, i'm just punting. i too need to get in gear and straighten up on monday. funnily enough, you know what i have been contemplating? so i don' have to THINK about meals for awhile, i'm thinking of using smart ones and healthy choice meals. pre-portioned, etc. i need to do something that requires little thinking for awhile, ya know? sounds lame and wimpy, i'm sure...but it is what it is right now.

hope your beef day treats you well!
Doesn't sound lame at all. I was just telling DH sometimes "a plan" is great. No planning (arguing with yourself ) journaling and counting . You just eat what's on the list and move on.

Hope you have a great visit with your sister!
Old 03-18-2013, 06:35 AM   #327
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good Morning Bud,
How was your weekend? Ours was pretty low key, just getting well. Today is the first day I actually feel over it. Ate all kinds of bad, potatoes, pasta, oatmeal, ice cream, etc. Today I'm doing an egg and beef day, going to start walking and lifting and move towards a "super foods" WOE with regular exercise.
Old 03-18-2013, 06:43 AM   #328
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

good morning. low key weekends are great! i'm glad you are feeling well!

had a good weekend...spent lots of time with mom and sisters.

need to get back on track with something today. still think i will try using those meals for lunch for sure. breakfast is usually pretty easy, and supper will either be another frozen meal or small portion of whatever i make the troops.

have a great monday!
Old 03-20-2013, 06:32 AM   #329
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

good morning, bud! hope your week is going great!!

nothing too exciting going on here. same ol', same ol'

still just coasting with diet. monday was really good...felt in control...yesterday, not so much. i have lunch with my friend today and another friend tomorrow...sooo, just taking it day by day.

hope you are well!
Old 03-20-2013, 03:30 PM   #330
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hey Bud,
I'm working on ditching the 3# I gained this weekend eating too much corned beef and potatoes. So far down 2# eating mostly M&E. Also trying to get back into lifting. I was doing so well until I got sick. But I'm well now and moving forward.

How are the lean cuisines working out? I was looking at those last night and opted for Fried Shrimp instead.

I had to get up at 4am this morning to get to work early, and then forgot my lunch. So I’m about to drag my hinny home and hope I don’t eat everything in sight.

You are just to social butterfly lately.