Old 12-17-2012, 09:56 PM   #91
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: AmplifiedHeart
Stats: 420-440ish/408/200
WOE: High fat-Low carb-Moderate protein
Start Date: Nov 26th, 2012
Todays meal

Breakfast - omelet with shredded cheese and five pieces of turkey bacon
Lunch - two hamburgers topped with cheddar cheese, and some creamed broccoli on the side
Dinner - homemade chicken nuggets breaded with crushed pork rinds, and creamed broccoli on the side, hot sauce and ranch dipping sauce. See pic below

Added a pic of the nuggets so you guys can see how they look individually. They are sooooo good! The pork rind breading is so crispy and perfect.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20121217_202323.jpg (81.2 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg 20121217_202620.jpg (49.9 KB, 10 views)

Last edited by AmplifiedHeart; 12-17-2012 at 10:03 PM..
AmplifiedHeart is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 12-18-2012, 05:42 AM   #92
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/work in progress/140?
WOE: LC/HCG
Congrats on your sticking with it!!! Your food looks DELISH!!!! Love getting ideas from you...
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 10:47 PM   #93
Senior LCF Member

a
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mail.google.coms.jpg (11.8 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg mail.google.com.jpg (12.8 KB, 8 views)
Old 12-19-2012, 12:10 AM   #94
Senior LCF Member

Breakfast - three slices of black forest ham and a bit of leftover creamed broccoli
Snack-three Mexican meatballs
Lunch - buffalo chicken salad (see above)
Dinner - cauli mock and cheese with two bratwurst (see above)
Old 12-19-2012, 05:05 PM   #95
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: SpikersMom
Stats: 180/166/140
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: restart in November 2013
Your food looks really good!! How are you feeling?
SpikersMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 10:25 PM   #96
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpikersMom View Post
Your food looks really good!! How are you feeling?
Thanks! I'm doing okay. Hanging in there. Been feeling a bit overwhelmed lately though. Like I feel like there just isn't enough time in a day ya know? My boyfriends mom came out of knee surgery last week and she is in rehabilitation now so we have been going up there and visiting her often. Things are getting a bit stressful around here but I will manage. I'm sticking to plan although I'm sure I have been eating a lot more calories than I should be, while still staying within my carb limits. Cheese has been my best friend these past couple of days! Lol. Baby steps.

Last edited by AmplifiedHeart; 12-19-2012 at 10:52 PM..
Old 12-19-2012, 10:48 PM   #97
Senior LCF Member

Today's meals

Breakfast - leftovers from yesterday's dinner
Lunch-cauliflower mock and cheese left over
Dinner-homemade chicken nuggets with a fresh batch of cauliflower mock and cheese. Lol this has become one of my favorite meals if you haven't already been able to tell.
Old 12-21-2012, 04:32 AM   #98
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: AnnF
Stats: W:218/172/165 - H:5'9.5" - Age 55
WOE: LC
Start Date: July 28, 2012
Just dropped by to wish you happy holidays and remind you that we're all cheering you on. I'm going to be away and not posting much but will certainly be thinking about you!

Last edited by AnnF; 12-21-2012 at 04:33 AM.. Reason: typo
AnnF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 10:48 PM   #99
Senior LCF Member

Breakfast-sausage and spinach omelette
Lunch-chicken wrap
Dinner-fried tilapia with pork rind breading and cheese and broccoli
Old 12-23-2012, 06:16 AM   #100
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: jhbyrd
Stats: 235/175/150
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: Feb 2012
Your meals are looking great!! Just checking on you before the Holidays which are really hard for most, me included with all the carbage around!! Just hang in there, I know I am so really for all this food to be gone and back to normal!!KUTGW!!!
jhbyrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 06:43 AM   #101
I'm his Princess

Gallery: Dedicated
Stats: Goal is a Healthy Weight!
WOE: Clean Eating!
Start Date: Everyday!
Hey girl! I fell of the wagon and now I'm back on! Here to cheer you on!
Dedicated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 06:44 PM   #102
Senior LCF Member

Hey Girl - how are you doing? Happy New Year!
Old 01-05-2013, 10:04 AM   #103

Hope all is ok!! Miss your meal updates ..
Old 01-19-2013, 10:21 PM   #104
Senior LCF Member

Hey everyone. I haven't posted in a while. At one point I felt too guilty to even show my face back on here, because I went back to the way that I was. I started eating bad again and became severely depressed. I gave up ..yet again... I feel like such a failure. How many times am I going to go through this? Why cant I control myself when it comes to food? Especially knowing how much being morbidly obese is hurting me, physically and emotionally, why do I continue to put myself through this crap? I feel like my whole life is one big joke. I feel like I am being punished. This addiction...this life.... I feel so weak. I feel so ashamed..I feel like I am trapped inside of my own body. I don't know what it will take for me to change.

I do know that coming here made me feel something I never felt before. Coming here made me feel like someone actually cared. I use to think that all people were the same. I see that is not true. There are people that do care and there are people that feel the way that I do..people that suffer with problems pertaining to food like me. It was a mistake to ever stop writing. I need this place. I believe that this place needs to be a big part of my journey. When I get down and depressed this is where I should be, not in my room stuffing my face. Sometimes I just feel like people have their own problems and they don't need to be bothered with mines. But everyone needs someone. That is what this site is here for, to help and support each other on this not so easy journey. Having people there for you just makes this a little more easier and Being held accountable can give you that small boost of motivation that you need to make big things happen. This is where I should be. This needs to be apart of my focus. It is so easy to go astray . I might get on the right track and then mess up and feel like I have given up on everything, I may say F it and tell myself in my head that this is how my life is just meant to be and nothing will change that, but I know in my heart that I can do this . I haven't lost hope yet even after all of the failed attempts . There is still something in me that believes in myself, even at times when it feels like I hate myself, no matter how many times I fail I will never truly give up.

Last edited by AmplifiedHeart; 01-19-2013 at 10:24 PM..
Old 01-20-2013, 06:28 AM   #105

So happy you came back. I think of you often. Of course we care.. we may have never met, but we are all in the same boat of trying to figure out what will work for us.. NEVER feel alone..

Just do your best hour by hour, day by day to improve your health. It sounds cliche, but honestly one step at a time is the only way to get there. YOU KNOW what works for you, don't doubt your abilities. You can do this dear Roszina. You are a beautiful soul, and a beautiful girl.. REMEMBER THAT.

Please do check in daily or as often as you can, because we are here to help and encourage you. We ALL have something to work on, trust me!!!!

Make today that day...
Old 01-20-2013, 07:56 AM   #106

Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/???/160-mini goal
WOE: Low carb
Your post hits right at home. I'm glad you know we are all here to help, care and understand what you're going through. I believe too that most of us come here because it's not that we don't know how to lose weight (most have tried a gazillion diets and they work), it's the emotional and mental component that really is the true struggle. I was watching the first episode of Biggest Loser the other day and I became teary-eyed because I could relate to a couple of the contestants crying and saying how hard it is to let stuff go..the baggage and 'cover' that excess weight gives us...the emotional eating that has become our friend when we feel no one else is there. The biggest challenge is taking the slip-ups that happens, accepting this is part of our journey, that we're not imperfect, and instead to keep fighting. I don't want you to feel ashamed or alone about what you're going through...oh how many times I've thought of just asking the mods to delete my journal because of years of going up and down the same pounds and I sometimes become ashamed that others are reading this. However I remember that it shows what's real for most of us...the up and downs of this journey. I'm so glad you came back and hopefully will stay. I too have found that coming here gives me some accountability (I certainly don't talk weight, diet to people IRL every day) and I tend to lose weight better when I post.

"There is still something in me that believes in myself, even at times when it feels like I hate myself, no matter how many times I fail I will never truly give up." Keep your statement close and near...this is your inner strength, fighting, knowing that you have it in you to succeed.

Last edited by shari; 01-20-2013 at 07:57 AM..
shari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 11:13 AM   #107
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: jhbyrd
Stats: 235/175/150
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: Feb 2012
First sending and!!! Your post is something that I could have wrote, I feel the same way!! I have control over most things in my life but Food is the hardest for me. So yes others feel the same as you!!! Do not give up on yourself, I sure will not give up on you!! We are here for each other because we ALL miss up at some point!!! We just have to pick ourselves up and start again at that point and do not wait until later, that is where we mess up!! So lets pick you up and dust off and start again rigth now!! We are here if you need us just let us know!!

Jeannie
jhbyrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 12:18 PM   #108
Senior LCF Member

Glad you posted today - I've been checking back in to see how you were doing. People on this board will always be here to support you and lift you up again. Count on it!
Old 01-20-2013, 01:23 PM   #109
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
So happy you came back. I think of you often. Of course we care.. we may have never met, but we are all in the same boat of trying to figure out what will work for us.. NEVER feel alone..

Just do your best hour by hour, day by day to improve your health. It sounds cliche, but honestly one step at a time is the only way to get there. YOU KNOW what works for you, don't doubt your abilities. You can do this dear Roszina. You are a beautiful soul, and a beautiful girl.. REMEMBER THAT.

Please do check in daily or as often as you can, because we are here to help and encourage you. We ALL have something to work on, trust me!!!!

Make today that day...
Thanks deb. You know how to make me feel better when I am in a bad place. I WILL do my best. Small steps.
Old 01-20-2013, 01:24 PM   #110
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpikersMom View Post
Glad you posted today - I've been checking back in to see how you were doing. People on this board will always be here to support you and lift you up again. Count on it!
Glad to see ya again.Thanks for the support!
Old 01-20-2013, 01:30 PM   #111
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhbyrd View Post
First sending and!!! Your post is something that I could have wrote, I feel the same way!! I have control over most things in my life but Food is the hardest for me. So yes others feel the same as you!!! Do not give up on yourself, I sure will not give up on you!! We are here for each other because we ALL miss up at some point!!! We just have to pick ourselves up and start again at that point and do not wait until later, that is where we mess up!! So lets pick you up and dust off and start again right now!! We are here if you need us just let us know!!

Jeannie
You are so right. That is definitely where I mess up the most, I find it hard to get back on track when I stumble. I feel like since I fell that I need to remain down. That simply isn't true. We all make mistakes and we just need to pick ourselves up and get right back on track so we don't lose total sight of our goals. Like I said before, I have fell off the wagon before and stayed off for over a year. I don't ever want that to happen again. I wont allow it to happen again. Thank you for being here for me Jeannie
Old 01-20-2013, 01:57 PM   #112
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Your post hits right at home. I'm glad you know we are all here to help, care and understand what you're going through. I believe too that most of us come here because it's not that we don't know how to lose weight (most have tried a gazillion diets and they work), it's the emotional and mental component that really is the true struggle. I was watching the first episode of Biggest Loser the other day and I became teary-eyed because I could relate to a couple of the contestants crying and saying how hard it is to let stuff go..the baggage and 'cover' that excess weight gives us...the emotional eating that has become our friend when we feel no one else is there. The biggest challenge is taking the slip-ups that happens, accepting this is part of our journey, that we're not imperfect, and instead to keep fighting. I don't want you to feel ashamed or alone about what you're going through...oh how many times I've thought of just asking the mods to delete my journal because of years of going up and down the same pounds and I sometimes become ashamed that others are reading this. However I remember that it shows what's real for most of us...the up and downs of this journey. I'm so glad you came back and hopefully will stay. I too have found that coming here gives me some accountability (I certainly don't talk weight, diet to people IRL every day) and I tend to lose weight better when I post.

"There is still something in me that believes in myself, even at times when it feels like I hate myself, no matter how many times I fail I will never truly give up." Keep your statement close and near...this is your inner strength, fighting, knowing that you have it in you to succeed.

Thanks Shari! Nice to see you again. It really is the emotional and mental component that is the real struggle. If it wasn't I would probably be thin already lol. I know physically what I need to do in order to lose the weight but emotionally ,sheesh, that is another story. It is really about losing this mindset , for me at least , that I need food to fill the void. I don't. The baggage that you speak of, I know it all too well. I carry it with me everyday.
In a sense I guess I need to let go of a lot of things emotionally before I can truly let go physically. I have lost some weight before but gained it all back plus more. I didn't work on what was really eating at me inside, Why I use food as a crutch in the first place.
I know exactly how you feel about the journal and feeling ashamed at times and not wanting anyone to keep seeing the struggle . Wanting the mods to delete it because we feel like we have failed .That is just a momentary lapse in judgement lol. We know that this helps us. We are in this together. We are fighters of the same struggle and we all know how it feels to have food have this hold over us at times. Just like you said it shows what is real. It shows the good the bad and the ugly. This journey will not be easy in the slightest . It will be the hardest thing that most of us has ever had to do. We will fall down . Everyone does. but I wont be ashamed anymore. Thanks for encouraging me Shari. I hope that I can be as helpful to you in your journey as you are in mines.
Old 01-20-2013, 03:25 PM   #113
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: MagieDen
You can count me in on someone returnning to LCF's and journaling so you are not alone. Goodness if I thought I was alone in all of this I would not even try but I do each and everyday. Honey you are amongst friends who all care about you and can relate in so many ways to what you are going through. I think you are so STRONG & BRAVE for getting back on track and reaching out, so hold your head up high and know that you are AWESOME.

One day at a time will get you to where you need to be. I get by with a little help from my friends so I know you will too!

MagieDen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 04:22 PM   #114
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagieDen View Post
You can count me in on someone returnning to LCF's and journaling so you are not alone. Goodness if I thought I was alone in all of this I would not even try but I do each and everyday. Honey you are amongst friends who all care about you and can relate in so many ways to what you are going through. I think you are so STRONG & BRAVE for getting back on track and reaching out, so hold your head up high and know that you are AWESOME.

One day at a time will get you to where you need to be. I get by with a little help from my friends so I know you will too!

Thanks Maggie! I realize that I am truly amongst friends.There is no need for shame here, we all have been through this before.You guys are all great and I am glad to be apart of this wonderful community. We can and will do this together!
Old 01-21-2013, 04:28 AM   #115
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: MagieDen
Good Morning how are you?
MagieDen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 10:20 AM   #116

Happy Monday Roszina!. hope today is going well for you!
Old 01-21-2013, 05:38 PM   #117
I'm his Princess

Gallery: Dedicated
Stats: Goal is a Healthy Weight!
WOE: Clean Eating!
Start Date: Everyday!
They all posted what I would post. I've been on this site for 10 yrs now and I lose and gain...there are times when I stay away but this place makes the struggle easier. ESP when you find a great group of friends to vent to. I'm on this journey again with a 150 lbs to lose, I hit goal once and I will hit it again! Keep your head up, YOU CAN DO THIS! Believe in you!
Dedicated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 10:04 PM   #118
Senior LCF Member

Hey everyone! I am doing good today Magie,thanks for asking. Hey deb!
..Thanks for the support dedicated! being here does make the struggle a lot easier.
Old 01-21-2013, 10:11 PM   #119
Senior LCF Member

Breakfast-skipped. not intentionally ,I woke up late.
lunch-two egg salad wraps on whole wheat tortilla and a piece of pepper jack cheese
dinner- faux fried rice made with cauliflower, jerk chicken with peppers and onions

Last edited by AmplifiedHeart; 01-21-2013 at 10:12 PM..
Old 01-22-2013, 05:10 AM   #120

That is wonderful!!! I know it is not easy getting back in the groove, so good luck!! YOU CAN DO THIS!!!