Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Inspiration and Wisdom > Weight Loss Journals
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2012, 05:37 PM   #61
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: DebbyL
Stats: 168/130/128
WOE: Maintenance
Start Date: WtLoss->Sept11-Oct12->Maint.
Tanked my adrenals out today.
The new floor is being installed this week, in the church. The glue didn't smell too strong, so I didn't shut my door... Now the effects are really weird. No head-ache this time, but suddenly felt like I had PMS (weepy-wimpy); & heart palpitations.
Took extra Isocort & St. Johns Wort, but its not working too well.
The hour of exercise made me feel better while I was doing it, but now that I'm cooling down, I feel the heaviness coming back.
We have our company Christmas dinner tonight... pray for me! I don't want to be a sad-sack!
"The Joy of the Lord is my strength"

Have a blessed evening!

Sponsored Links
Old 12-11-2012, 08:21 PM   #62
Big Yapper!

Gallery: CherylB
Oh, no! I hope you're feeling much better by now. I didn't read this until 11:18 pm EST but I will send up a prayer in case there's still time before your Christmas Dinner. If not, may the prayer still take affect for you. I'm glad the workout made you feel better. How did you manage a one-hour workout feeling that bad? Whatever you've got, I need to find me some of that.

Sleep tight, sweety. And 'just say no' to mud.
CherylB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 09:37 PM   #63
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherylB View Post
Oh, no! I hope you're feeling much better by now. I didn't read this until 11:18 pm EST but I will send up a prayer in case there's still time before your Christmas Dinner. If not, may the prayer still take affect for you. I'm glad the workout made you feel better. How did you manage a one-hour workout feeling that bad? Whatever you've got, I need to find me some of that.

Sleep tight, sweety. And 'just say no' to mud.
Thanks Cheryl! God answered your prayer! That was about 7:18, which was not too late~ We got there at 6:30 & had really comfortable conversations & a lovely dinner... I didn't even have to make a spectacle of myself! I took my creamer (no dairy or soy)... asked for honey with my coffee, no problem... then ordering, I asked what I could trade the potatoes for & she said more saute veggies Perfect! Then I ordered the steak & veggies - no seasonings. It was delicious! And DH finished it off for me.

The exercise was tough to start, but I opted for doing elliptical & flex inside... once I got going, my mood felt better. It does that...

Good plan, just say no to mud.

Thanks for caring !
DebbyL is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 10:23 AM   #64
Big Yapper!

That's wonderful! Thank you, Lord! Was this dinner a catered dinner? It did sound perfect for you. (And hubby, apparently.)

Yeah; I wish the mud plan worked but it never does. I really hope we get some snow soon. And that we stay frozen and don't thaw out until Spring. I can't believe I'm saying that, but it's only because of the mud and nasty horses. It really takes the fun out of doing what I do there. Yes, I do think it's fun most of the time.

Have a very nice day, Deb and whoever else is out there. all around.
Old 12-12-2012, 03:18 PM   #65
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hi Cheryl
We were at a fancy restaurant. Everyone ordered a separate dinner. Last year I couldn't find anything on the menu I could eat. This year I went for the steak & sauteed veggies. It was $25, but at least I didn't have to feel like a weirdo.

Well, the floor-glue got to me again today, but in a different way. Not depressed today, but my head feels like its going to explode, right out from my ears. Weird symptoms... my temperature has also dropped into the 96's again.

So, do you have good boots for all that mud-slinging? I'm really enjoying my Bogs. They're good for snow, mud & water. Nice & warm.

Snow's definitely prettier, but gets dirty in barnyards too, doesn't it?
Old 12-12-2012, 04:14 PM   #66
Big Yapper!

I don't know what you call them but I do have these all plastic boots that have no seams. You just slide into them and they are entirely water (and mud) proof. I wear those when things are at their worst. They aren't really warm and there's little space inside them to wear thick socks so I may have to go and buy a larger size of the same boot so I can wear them all winter if I need to.

Eventually the horses do trod through the snow and get to the mud but if it's thick enough (the snow) and stays cold enough, that shouldn't happen for a few months. I don't think they consciously decide to roll in a muddy spot vs a snowy spot so the chances are greatly improved when snow is on the ground that they will stay a lot cleaner.

I'm sorry about your response to the glue. That must be horrendous. I wonder why they chose this time of year to tackle these noxious projects. Open windows are definitely a good thing when doing those jobs. Do you think the 96 degree body temp is a side effect of the adrenal crash? I know little of adrenal stuff.

Guess I need to say another prayer for you tonight! Although I don't think that prayers expire.

Speaking of mud and the horses, I got an email today from the equine care manager. She sent it to everyone and it said, "Don't put horses in the paddock directly behind the barn. There is a giant sink hole as of today." I wrote her back and asked if the ground gave way underneath one of the horses but I haven't heard her reply yet. I hope "giant" is an exaggeration.

I had a nice day today. Got some cleaning and organizing done in the kitchen and a little more decorating for Christmas. I found a wall hanging I had that is lovely. It's a covered bridge scene with a horse-drawn sleigh and a small town setting. You can see a little boy making a snow man and various houses all around. It hangs on a wooden pole and I finally decided where to hang it today. It has this string of clear lights that goes with it, and the lights are supposed to poke through the tapestry along the ridges of the bridge and in a small Christmas Tree but the weight of the cord makes the lights slide out of the holes. I even tried taping it to the back but it was just not going to fly. I finally just let it be as it is and am happy that the lights along the bridge stayed in place, at least.

There is going to be that great big 12.12.12 concert on tv tonight. Actually, it starts in about 15 minutes. It's in New York and is to benefit those affected by Hurricane Sandy. I will be watching it, at least for a while. Lots of big names are going to be participating. I hope some of the people I like are going to be there, too.

Off to pray for Debbie! Sweet dreams.
Old 12-12-2012, 07:37 PM   #67
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

If you have to buy boots, check out Bogs. They are good to like -30 degrees, are lined with thinsulate & very cozy. A little hard to get off though, if you have large calves.

When I went skiing today, and the driveway was iced over. So I went really fast! Was praying a few times! Scarey, scarey. Hope it snows tonight & roughs it up. If not, I'll have to cut that part off my route & do the other part twice.

The church had a flood back a month ago & this week they're putting in the new lino-planks in the whole downstairs. I had my door shut & window opened all day, but I guess walking to do stuff around the church is what got me. Fortunately I'm feeling better this evening. The x-country skiing does wonders. I could take the week off, and may take off early tomorrow if I can get enough done. Have so many things to do this season. It will be done this week, so only one more day.

I went up & got the Christmas stuff, brought it all down. Hope to get it put up work in the next couple evenings.

DH has time off & started working on cupboards & built in desks for my office. He's been wanting to "clean-up" my office for years. So now I have to think about what color paint & what kind of table-top I want. You'd think I would be excited... But I'm really not into it right now.

Ordered a "steam-cleaner" today. The rug in the family room is starting to smell like a dog...

Have fun watching your special!
Old 12-12-2012, 08:24 PM   #68
Big Yapper!

The news people said the special was to start at 7:30. I looked all around and no special. Checked again at 8. Still no special. Got involved in another program I like and completely forgot about the special until 10. Searched and searched and finally found it on some obscure channel I never watch. What I saw ranged from okay to down right depressing. Watching The Who made me feel so old! Pete Townsend looks like a grandpa up there, playing the air guitar. And Daltry (can't remember his name) has no voice left at all. His full head of hair HAS to be a rug. Very sad indeed. I hate to see things that prove beyond a shadow of a doubt how much time has passed in my lifetime.

But it really shows who has been taking care of themselves and who hasn't! All the more reason to follow the path less taken. Be careful out there on those icy roads! I hear ya on not being into much renovation right now. You have it in the church and now at home, too. Hope you enjoy your steam cleaner! Hope it removes all trace of doggy odor.

Getting sleepy so must run with it. Night night.
Old 12-13-2012, 09:37 PM   #69
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Ah, bummer about your show. Don't like feeling "old" either!

I tried to go shopping, after picking out the paint, but half the town's power was out for upgrades. Couldn't even get gas. But they gave me my free coffee anyway!

Today wasn't so bad, the glue smell only came up half the day. So, I felt a bit out of sorts with pressure in the temples.

For skiing, the road wasn't as slick today, a bit of a skiff of snow covering the ice, much better. The skiing definitely helped me feel better. Then I did my flex stuff & discovered the muscle-group that is my "weak area" Hokey Dina! I had to go down to the beginner level on those! Obviously the push-ups don't work on the upper arms. So, that will be my challenge, to strengthen those. I always knew I had no strength lifting things above my shoulders.

I got my Christmas letter finished tonight, just need to add pictures to it. It will be the first time I got it finished "before Christmas" for decades!

Glad you're getting some cold to freeze-dry that mud. And very happy that you're feeling better!
Old 12-14-2012, 09:31 PM   #70
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I had a busy day shopping. We picked up the top for the desks, stuck with my same color-theme that I always do. Should of gone for another, but was scared! Also found presents for our son's birthday & Christmas. Now we just need to get presents for his wife & 4 kids. Things are so much harder these days... we all have too much & anything worthy buying is so $$.
Opted for running the dog behind car & doing my exercises inside... too much cold weather for me today.
Feeling pretty good today. I can see & feel the tightening effect of my flex-force already. Temperature is still low, although I "feel" warm.
Old 12-15-2012, 07:46 PM   #71
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Well, today was one of those days where you have to lay aside your plans & go with the flow. DH started bringing in the cupboards for the office, which meant that I had to help & move everything out & back in. All my stuff was all over the house, and half of it still is. It was a full day, and only half way done. Funny how you always think you can accomplish so much more than you really do.
Had a fun visit with my neighbor while the pups played outside. So, it was good for Shelby, since my exercise time got swallowed up in the mess too. She checked out my Flex-force & really likes it. Think she might buy one too.
DH also picked up the beef that we bought. Turns out that the side was a big one! 330 lbs! Hope its good, cause we've got LOTS! Shelby's enjoying one of the soup bones... now there's a way to keep her happy while we relax!
The upheaval of "my room" got to me a bit, but didn't let on. Hoping to feel better tomorrow, for our 3rd Choir performance. I did get the rest of the vacuuming done, as well as a whole bunch of dusting in the office... amazing how dust builds up!

Tomorrow's going to be a marathon day. So many events to attend. Hopefully will have energy to go to them.
Old 12-15-2012, 08:26 PM   #72
Big Yapper!

Sorry for the upheaval at your house, Deb. It'll be back to normal soon enough. That's a heck of a lot of beef! I hope it's good, to. I'm not too chatty these days but didn't want to let another day go by without sending you a shout out. I am reading and trying to participate. Just a bit out of whack right now. Sweet dreams!
Old 12-15-2012, 08:49 PM   #73
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherylB View Post
Sorry for the upheaval at your house, Deb. It'll be back to normal soon enough. That's a heck of a lot of beef! I hope it's good, to. I'm not too chatty these days but didn't want to let another day go by without sending you a shout out. I am reading and trying to participate. Just a bit out of whack right now. Sweet dreams!
Thanks Cheryl,
Sorry you're feeling out of sorts too. I am not feeling great at the moment either.
Hope tomorrow's a better day for both of us!
Old 12-16-2012, 07:20 PM   #74
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Busy day for me today. Wasn't sure if I would be able to do any of it, thought I was getting that flu. But made it to all the events PTL! Choir, church, potluck & baby shower. Whew! got home just in time to work out.
God's grace is amazing!!

The word for the day is "joy" - The joy of the Lord is my strength. Its a great word!
Old 12-19-2012, 07:19 PM   #75
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Well, the last week before Christmas is rushing by as it normally does.
Grateful that its been a productive week so far. Catching up on things I had planned on doing on my days off last week-end.

Jacob's birthday dinner & celebration was fun. Got the cook to do my Chinese food without soy & salt. It turned out so good, that I was having my doubts as to whether he remembered! Wt. stayed stable. He was pretty excited about the unusual present too. DH chose a camera you mount on a tree (anywhere) to record what's going on there. Its a hunting tool, to see if there's any action... his wife would like to use it at home for security.

I'm feeling pretty good today, had a few times that I didn't, but it passed.

So, the weather has been so cold this week, that I stopped walking Shelby. I've been resorting to taking her out with the van & running her back twice in a row. Tonight was the first time she jumped in by herself! She also tried running in front of the van yesterday... I ended up scaring her half to death when I honked at her... weaving back & forth & stopping in front of the car. She waits for me to go first since that happened!

I've been slowly organizing the office stuff, and feel much better about the Renno's now. DH has been working all week & probably will work the whole week.

Hope all my friends here are having fun preparing for Christmas.
Old 12-19-2012, 08:49 PM   #76
Big Yapper!

Debby, I'm sorry for being so quiet lately. I've been reading but just didn't have much to say. You have a treadmill, right? Am I wrong about that? If you DO have one, it's really easy to train a dog to use it. My dog loves to walk on our treadmill and she will even put herself on it when I ask if she wants to use it. I use a leash just to keep her from falling too far back on the belt and potentially getting ejected. That would sour her forever! If you have space, you can pick up a used treadmill that folds up for next to nothing.

Do they have Freecycle in your area of BC? Check online to see if there is a chapter near you. It's amazing what you can get for free. (!!!)

Night, sweetie. I'm going over to my sisters tomorrow to be of some use to her. She's been feeling low, as I have. And she's got her daughter and other family coming this weekend and has zero energy and desire to get the house in shape. I am going to help. I can tell that will energize her just knowing she doesn't need to do it all herself.

So, off to bed I go. Hope you have a lovely evening and a restful sleep.
Old 12-19-2012, 09:32 PM   #77
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Thanks Cheryl,
Sorry you're not feeling well. That's great that you can go help your sister. That's something that I could never do when I was feeling down.

Its hilarious how your dog uses the treadmill. I love it!
But no, I don't have one. I have an elliptical, ski machine, & the force-flex. Afraid there's no way to teach a dog to use those. I'm not likely to ever buy a treadmill, we are limited to "room" to house it.

Freecycle hasn't made it very well in our area. I joined a while ago, and keep checking back, but still only 2 posts. We have a buy & sell on facebook that I find very good.

I hope you & your sister can have fun & cheer each other up.

Blessings,
Debby
Old 12-20-2012, 04:47 PM   #78
Big Yapper!

That's hysterical about the 2 Freecycle posts! Sometimes I forget you're out in the boonies. I did enjoy being with my sister today but it was funny. I was supposed to be cleaning things downstairs and she was supposed to be doing things upstairs. But we were having such a good talk that she stayed downstairs. I was looking over my shoulder and watching her cleaning over areas I'd already cleaned and so I had to stop and just watch her. Eventually I said, "I'm enjoying our talk but get out of here." Then the REAL cleaning could take place.

She has a good friend who just lost a sister a week ago. When I got to sis's house, her friend was there sitting on the couch. It was the first time they'd seen each other since the friend's sister passed and she had just arrived before I walked in. I felt bad that I interrupted. She was so close to her sister. I feel so bad for her and I can relate but there's nothing we can do to get her through it. She said she'd come over for a hug. I told her she came to the right place. I told my sister she could give her my phone number and email address. I think I can relate to her because of what I went through with my late hubby. Similar situation and unexpected, sudden end.

I'm not sure if you meant you couldn't help your sister if you yourself were feeling low or if I misread that, but it was the exact thing I needed to pull me out of my own dark place. Maybe it's the nurse in me, but when I found out she was feeling something similar and was facing having company and having to clean her house and prepare when all she had been able to do is lay on the couch watching tv, Cheryl to the rescue! I'm just glad she actually took me up on the offer. Usually she won't.

I'm sorry. For a bit, I thought I was on my own journal. I didn't mean to put all that stuff over here! But, there it is.

Blessings to you, too.

Last edited by CherylB; 12-20-2012 at 04:49 PM..
Old 12-20-2012, 05:09 PM   #79
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

That's so awesome! Sounds like you blessed each other. Yes, I did mean it was hard when I was "down" to go try to cheer someone else up. And I was just watching Dr Oz... on hugging. Says we need 8 lingering hugs a day! Even if its strangers. LOL

De-cluttering was also on the list... it was a good show.

Such a busy day, my head is still spinning.

Have a good evening!
Old 12-21-2012, 03:46 PM   #80
Big Yapper!

8 lingering hugs per day? I wonder how many people actually come close to that. That would make it a perfect world though, wouldn't it? Lingering hugs are what my family is good at. An ex-girlfriend of my nephew's once said, "Your family gives the best hugs!" We do indeed. Hugs rock!

I wish you a lovely evening too, Debby. Hope your head stops spinning!
Old 12-25-2012, 08:16 AM   #81
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Merry Christmas
May our hearts be filled with adoration for all that Jesus brings into our lives & families today.
I'm so thankful for all of you & hope you have a blessed day.
Old 12-25-2012, 09:36 PM   #82
Big Yapper!

Thank you, Debby. It was indeed very special. It may be my favorite Christmas memory since returning home to CT. Lot's of great food, fun, laughs, hugs and dogs! We even got a little of the white stuff during the night so we could officially say it was a white Christmas.

How was your day? I hope it was special too. TTYT. It's after midnight here and I just got back about 1.5 hours ago. Long, lovely day. Thank you, Lord.
Old 12-25-2012, 10:55 PM   #83
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

That's wonderful Cheryl! I'm so happy for you all, that it was so good. And snow to boot! Awesome!

Ours was pretty good too. Started out with me stressed & trying to get everything together, adrenals acting up, etc... but once we got there all was good & fun. I have been pretty melancholy the last few days, missing my mommy kinda happens around Christmas. So glad to be feeling better now.

Missed my exercise today, gonna have to work real hard to fit it in tomorrow, with the whole family coming over. Might have to go skiing again. I've been avoiding it, with the temps being so low, but tomorrow is supposed to be 18 for a high. So, maybe?

Have a good sleep!
Old 12-26-2012, 01:53 AM   #84
Big Yapper!

I'm sorry you are missing your mother. Mine is 81 and still doing well, thank the Lord. I can't imagine living without a parent. My dad passed the year after my husband did and it's pretty inconceivable to have no parents at all. I guess eventually we all have to face that. But we have the assurance of being together again in the presence of our Lord and Savior! PTL!

18 degrees? That's C again, right? Cause 18 isn't warm in the F scale. In fact, it's 20.8 degrees outside right now, at 4:45 am. Yep. I'm still awake. I can't seem to stop playing games that are loaded onto my new Android phone. Nighttime seems to be the right time. I have to nip this new addiction in the bud, ASAP.

We had prime rib, a mixture of root vegetables roasted in the oven (with loads of sliced garlic), and a fabulous salad of baby spinach, slivered almonds, pomegranate, gorgonzola cheese, apples, avocado, and other things. I was in Heaven. Oh! And I can't leave out the Grands biscuits with butter and the Key Lime pie that was for dessert. The perfect holiday meal, as far as I'm concerned. I wrote down how to make the salad and root veggie roast. Those are the types of things I want to eat on a routine basis.

Cisco had a ball with the other two dogs. It was just a delightful day. My BIL was grouchy at times but that's his style. I think he flipped me the bird (behind my back) about 3-4 times, but in jest. My sister saw him and said, "Now what would you say if I did that to one of YOUR family?" We were all laughing about it and it just goes to show how much like real siblings we are. I'm 50 and they got together when I was around 15. Long dang time to be needling each other.

I'm going to really try and get some shut eye now, before the sun comes up. I'll be sleeping until noon or 1 again. Enjoy your exercise in the balmy breezes!
Old 12-26-2012, 08:02 AM   #85
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

You stayed up! I went right to bed after posting.

Yes, 18 F. sorry, didn't think you'd get confused, since you're American too. We're in Canada, but never switched to that dumb metric system.

We'll be having the whole family over today for sledding, ski-dooing, skiing, etc. Better get busy.
Have a good one!
Old 12-26-2012, 11:37 AM   #86
Big Yapper!

Oh! I wish I could crash your party! Sounds like a blast. Have an amazing day and keep warm.
Old 12-26-2012, 09:38 PM   #87
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

This morning I got my office "together" this morning... with all the new cupboards & out with the old shelves. Still need to reorganize. It was mostly a stash things in... to get rid of old shelves.

We had the family up today. Its a holiday today, Boxing Day. So we were doing all outdoor sports. Ski-dooing, sledding, skiing. The weather was pretty good too, sunny & 20 degrees F. I got to do my good work-out ski, which I've been missing, since its been so cold. My DIL had My DS try out my FlexForce too, it was pretty funny. He's really fit, so I put it on pretty high tension & had him do the hardest moves... It was pretty funny. He was sure it wasn't going to do enough to challenge him... he could only get the move half way up.... hehehe... anyway, after I put it on the right tension, he really liked it. Think one's going to show up in their house too. Especially since they're only $200.

Have a good sleep!
Old 12-27-2012, 11:25 AM   #88
Big Yapper!

Sounds like you had a full and fun day with the family. Sounds exhausting! We got hit pretty hard with our own snow storm last night. I went out to shovel the porch and steps and a path to the driveway, then cleaned off the car and shovelled a path all around the car. Last time, a guy with a plow came and did the driveway so I was sure he'd be back this time, too. But, no show so far.

I called the landlady and she called me back. She asked if the neighbor's driveway had been plowed and it had. So she was going to call that neighbor and get the guy who does the plowing's number and see what was the situation. Meanwhile, her husband is going to come plow himself this evening when he gets home.

It is a particularly heavy, wet snow and that is why I am hoping and rooting for a plow. It would take the stuffing right out of me if I had to shovel it myself. In fact, I would just shovel enough to get my car out to the street and leave the other half of it covered.

I didn't realize when I rented this duplex that snow plowing came with the rent. The first time he came, I was shocked and amazed! Woohoooo! My landlady rocks. Makes paying a higher rent so worth it. I get so much for the money.

We got a barely white Christmas with just a few inches on Christmas Eve and then the big, messy storm came the day after Christmas. Pretty perfect, if you ask me! It didn't mess with the festivities everyone had the day before.

The birds are going NUTS out there in the back yard, where the feeder is. The Starlings came in and devoured the bagels I had in a big cage. And all the little birds are busy eating the sunflower seeds in the big (expensive) squirrel-proof feeder. (This one really is squirrel proof.)

Have an excellent day, Deb. I'll be laying low, waiting for that plow.
Old 12-28-2012, 06:37 PM   #89
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

How wonderful for you, that the plowing is included in your rent. Our neighbor does ours for us. He has a bob-cat & does a wonderful job. We actually have a quad & snow-blade, but never have to use it because he does it so regularly.

DH left this morning, to go on his motorcycle trip with a friend. They will be taking the coast from Vancouver to Mexico, close to Puerto Vallarta, where they have a place to stay & dentist appointment for his friend. I couldn't go because its my busiest time of year. DH got a "Spot" for Christmas, so he sends out notices when he checks in, so I can follow him on his journey. It gives a Google map, kind of cool. Its going to be a long, long wait for me. We're always together.

Are you caring for the horses these days? Order your juicer yet?

Looking forward to your new laptop I'm sure!
Old 12-28-2012, 08:48 PM   #90
Big Yapper!

Wow! What a fabulous trip your hubby's going on! Too bad you couldn't go too. What an amazing journey that will be. A dentist appointment? In Mexico? Is that because they are so much cheaper? Maybe I need to look into that myself. I need a lot of dental intervention. It's only going from bad to worse.

I am truly blessed about the plowing. I don't remember it being mentioned when I took the apartment but I was tickled pink the first time I saw the plow! Looks like they will be back again tomorrow and perhaps Sunday as well because they are predicting another 4-6"! This time it is supposed to be "fluffy." We shall see.

I'm supposed to do the horses tomorrow afternoon but I've been told that if it's snowing hard to just stay home. She always says they need the help more AFTER the storm than during so if that's the case, I'll try and go on Sunday to help them dig out.

I was wishing for snow to cover up all the mud because of the nasty, dirty horses but COME ON! Be careful what you wish for, right?

The juicer I'm considering buying is pre-loved but only used about 3 times. I don't want to buy retail cause I don't know if this is something I'm even going to enjoy. If I hate it, I can sell it to someone else with little loss of $$$. He contacted me today to say the other interested party has disappeared so it's up to me to decide if I want to go for it. The storm is the perfect excuse for not heading over there this weekend to snag it. I told him I needed to give it more thought, too. But I know the brand is an excellent one and the model is good, too.

The juice I'd be making will be mostly veggies with a small amount of fruit added in. It's a cleanse and I think I could really benefit from one of those. My poor body needs a tune up!

I'm so tired. Long story but I wrote about it briefly on my journal. I'll be back tomorrow to write more. God bless you and yours this evening, Debby. I have had such an amazing and blessed Christmas this year. I love my family. I am so thankful to have them.

And YES I AM looking forward to the new laptop. I just will be antsy to get it protected with good antivirus software right away. I can't afford another replacement for many, many moons.