Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   Weight Loss Journals (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/weight-loss-journals/)
-   -   Meek's iLowcarb Journal (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/weight-loss-journals/789107-meeks-ilowcarb-journal.html)

Meek75 11-12-2012 03:37 PM

Meek's iLowcarb Journal
 
I'm gonna keep things as simple as I can for now. Menu as follows until I have time to experiment:

Ride to work: 1 prenatal vit, 2tsp CLO, water

B: Coffee/tea, 2HB eggs (or scrambled), 3 strips of bacon
L: Salad veggies topped with 4-6oz of grilled chicken
D: Hot green veggies/protein
S: Pecans/walnuts/SF popsicle/pork rinds/pickles/olives/SF chocolate/deviled eggs

Total Calories: 1600-1800 per day until I feel the need to adjust.

Water: 64-128 ounces per dat

Exercise: 20-30 minutes AT LEAST 3 times per week, no exceptions!!

This is my plan and I'm sticking too it!!!

shari 11-13-2012 03:15 AM

Good for you, Meek! Here cheering you on! :clap:

Deb294evr 11-13-2012 03:19 AM

Here to cheer you on lady!!! You can do this! :jumpjoy:

Meek75 11-13-2012 06:07 AM

Hi Ladies, thank you so much.

So, today is my big day. I'm feeling good. I input my food into an online tracker today and my stats are:108-fat, 8carbs, 86protein. Not bad.

I'm so glad I've decided to cut sugar drastically! I know it will be rough in the beginning, but at least I'll feel better and my health will start to improve. I'm on my way :jumpjoy:.

I aint tripping off the scale right now. Improving my lipid panel is my #1 PRIORITY!!!!

Have a good day :hiya:

Deb294evr 11-13-2012 07:34 AM

FANTASTIC!!!! Have a fab day, and stay on plan my friend, you CAN DO IT!!!:jumpjoy:

Meek75 11-13-2012 08:17 AM

Thanks Deb :)

Meek75 11-14-2012 05:17 AM

Just checking in. Yesterday was a good day. I made it!! So proud of myself!! I am very tired this morning. My boss made some pumpkin spice coffee :sick:. Off to fix a cup of tea and eat breakfast.

I hope everyone has a good day.

BBL

Deb294evr 11-14-2012 05:26 AM

Way to go Meek!!! :jumpjoy::jumpjoy: Hey you have to start with a day, and build on it.. Today is another day to build confidence.. We can do this Meek, we are worth it. :hugs:

godsbeloved79 11-14-2012 06:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by @iamMeekness (Post 16077891)
Just checking in. Yesterday was a good day. I made it!! So proud of myself!! I am very tired this morning. My boss made some pumpkin spice coffee :sick:. Off to fix a cup of tea and eat breakfast.

I hope everyone has a good day.

BBL

Good Morning Meek, keep up the good work. :shake:

Meek75 11-15-2012 06:52 AM

Hey, Ladies! Checking in for the day.

Guess what? It's working, it's working!! :jumpjoy: :jumpjoy: :jumpjoy: :jumpjoy:

:D

Meek75 11-15-2012 07:34 AM

I will change my stats every 5 pounds loss.

Morning Supplements
B: 2HB eggs, 3 bacon, 32oz black unsweetend tea
L: 2 soft tortilla, chicken, cheese, sour cream
D: Italian grilled chicken, cukes
S: Pecans
Evening Supplements

30 min brisk walk outdoors
64 ounces of water

Deb294evr 11-15-2012 07:36 AM

YAY!!!! :jumpjoy::jumpjoy:

Your menu looks AWESOME!!! you go girl!.. :D

Meek75 11-15-2012 07:39 AM

Thanks, Deb. I love your support :hugs:.

I'm not on Induction. I decided to eat low to mod carbs. When and if I hit a stall, then I'll do strict induction to get things moving again :D.

One day at a time...

Deb294evr 11-15-2012 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by @iamMeekness (Post 16080325)
Thanks, Deb. I love your support :hugs:.

I'm not on Induction. I decided to eat low to mod carbs. When and if I hit a stall, then I'll do strict induction to get things moving again :D.

One day at a time...

That sounds like a very smart thing to do! :D

Deb294evr 11-16-2012 03:14 AM

Morning Meek! I hope you did well last night, and have a great day today!!! :jumpjoy:

Meek75 11-16-2012 06:10 AM

I made it to my first mini goal of 5 pounds! :jumpjoy: I am soooo happy!! I know it's water weight, but who cares?! I'm just glad I made the decision to start low carbing again - and it's working for me!! :D

11/13: 225
11/16: 220

I won't post a weight update until I lose another 5 pounds :D :clap:

Oh, and by the way, I did very well last night. My carbs were in the 60 range (still lost 1 pound this morning), fat 93g and Protein 100 - only 8 sugars and cals were at 1560. Not bad at all!! I didn't go to bed hungry or with cravings. PERFECT in my book!!

I have no worries about the weekend whatsoever.... infact, I'm looking forward to having Jimmy Dean HOT sausage and scrambled eggs and cheese for breakfast - OMG! :yummy:.

Have a FANTASTIC Friday :hiya:.

Meek75 11-16-2012 06:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deb294evr (Post 16081947)
Morning Meek! I hope you did well last night, and have a great day today!!! :jumpjoy:

Good morning, Deb! Yes I did and I hope you did well also :shake:.

Deb294evr 11-16-2012 06:17 AM

OMG!!! that sounds heavenly!... ( sausage is so yummy!) :D

I am so proud of you!!!!.. Happy for your success, and that you are in control... and oh YEAH YOU LOST 5 POUNDS!! already!!! :jumpjoy:

I agree with you, water or not, 5 pounds is off your body and that is a good thing!... Excess water is not good for BP!!

I will weigh in tomorrow, but I am under control also! I KNOW that LC is the reason, but the SUPPS are so helpful!.. I think I have been taking them long enough that they are really in my system good!.. :D

I also had a wonderful in control day yesterday, and evening, and like you I am not worried about the weekend, UNLIKE THE PAST.. this is so awesome.. :clap: My carbs came in around 50 again.. I think 20 carbs is just too low to enjoy life....:laugh:

Have a fantastic Friday!!.. :clap:

Meek75 11-16-2012 06:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deb294evr (Post 16082227)
OMG!!! that sounds heavenly!... ( sausage is so yummy!) :D

I am so proud of you!!!!.. Happy for your success, and that you are in control... and oh YEAH YOU LOST 5 POUNDS!! already!!! :jumpjoy:

I agree with you, water or not, 5 pounds is off your body and that is a good thing!... Excess water is not good for BP!!

I will weigh in tomorrow, but I am under control also! I KNOW that LC is the reason, but the SUPPS are so helpful!.. I think I have been taking them long enough that they are really in my system good!.. :D

I also had a wonderful in control day yesterday, and evening, and like you I am not worried about the weekend, UNLIKE THE PAST.. this is so awesome.. :clap: My carbs came in around 50 again.. I think 20 carbs is just too low to enjoy life....:laugh:

Have a fantastic Friday!!.. :clap:

Speaking of BP. Mines was 117/72 yesterday?!! I didn't take my ptero. If I had, it would've been even lower. Yikes!

Girl, you are doing good too!! So happy for us both!! Being in control is a wonderful thing, I tell ya! :laugh:

I agree, it's hard to enjoy life on such low carbs. I know what my CCL is so I can enjoy more than 20 carbs and still lose weight. Oh happy days :sing:

:laugh:

Deb294evr 11-16-2012 06:51 AM

WHOOOO HOOOO on the BP!!! that is wonderful... :jumpjoy:

Meek75 11-16-2012 07:42 AM

Thanks Deb. I'll be able to come off Losartan very soon :jumpjoy:.

Deb294evr 11-16-2012 07:45 AM

That will be AWESOME!!!..:jumpjoy:

Meek75 11-16-2012 07:50 AM

Yes!!

Oh, and I'm making note that I started Cod Liver Oil today. This supp along with LC will change my lipid in no time. So thrilled :clap:.

godsbeloved79 11-16-2012 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by @iamMeekness (Post 16074908)
I'm gonna keep things as simple as I can for now.

I'm doing to same and it's working! Keep at it Meek :high5:

Meek75 11-16-2012 09:25 AM

Thanks Lyn :)

Kissa 11-17-2012 05:26 AM

Missed you on the JUDDD board, but found you here! Glad you are feeling good and doing well. We have to make it work for us, whichever plan we follow.

Great work on those first 5 lbs!

Deb294evr 11-17-2012 09:04 AM

Good Morning Meek!! Hope your day and weekend go well. I forgot to weigh before I drank this morning, so no way I do it until tomorrow... :laugh:

Enjoy!!!

shari 11-17-2012 09:55 AM

congrats Meek!! :jumpjoy: You're on a roll doing what's best for you. I'm so happy to hear you will be able to come off the medication!! :up: You mentioned being 'in control', a short story...a band I wear (that I got from the support group) says "I choose to be in control". I was thinking of snacking last night although I wasn't hungry and looked at that band...and remembered that we have control over our eating. I thought do I really want this? better yet, do I need this? the answer was no, so I didn't.

It's sometimes a mental battle, which we ultimately have control over. You're doing it now and it's paying off!! :hugs:

Meek75 11-17-2012 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kissa (Post 16084059)
Missed you on the JUDDD board, but found you here! Glad you are feeling good and doing well. We have to make it work for us, whichever plan we follow.

Great work on those first 5 lbs!

Hello Kissa. Nice to see you here. Thanks for your support :hugs:.

Meek75 11-17-2012 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deb294evr (Post 16084482)
Good Morning Meek!! Hope your day and weekend go well. I forgot to weigh before I drank this morning, so no way I do it until tomorrow... :laugh:

Enjoy!!!

Hello Deb. It feels so good to be off on the weekends! I slept pretty much all day...ahhhhhh :) I hope your weigh in goes well :jumpjoy:.

Have a good evening.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:57 PM.