Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Inspiration and Wisdom > Weight Loss Journals
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2013, 07:17 AM   #151
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: monet0329
Stats: to much!
WOE: lower carb :D
Start Date: Feb 28 2013.. (lc) down 61.5 pounds :)
weigh in day...............lost 8.6 pounds..

Oh.. I have switched eating plans.. I joined ww online last Wed. So started Thursday morning.. since then its 7.1 pounds.. .. loving it!!!

been moving as well.. videos and dancing.. exercise ball..

TTFN
monet0329 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-2013, 01:16 PM   #152

Gallery: dusk
Stats: 345.7/312.4/150 ----> Female: 5'8" (-33.3)
WOE: LCHF
Start Date: All my life!
YAY YOU! I found two pounds of it.

Yeah, I looked under my seats . . . also discovered my ranch dressing mix is gone as well . . . *sigh* . . . I don't think she gave me all my bags even though she said she did . . .

Been cooking . . . things are looking good for a good weight loss next week.
dusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 04:25 PM   #153

Quote:
Originally Posted by dusk View Post
YAY YOU! I found two pounds of it.

Yeah, I looked under my seats . . . also discovered my ranch dressing mix is gone as well . . . *sigh* . . . I don't think she gave me all my bags even though she said she did . . .

Been cooking . . . things are looking good for a good weight loss next week.
Bummer!!!.... and yay on the food cookin!!!
Old 02-03-2013, 10:26 PM   #154
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: raini
WOE: mostly raw vegan
Start Date: February 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by monet0329 View Post
Hello.. allll...

Raini.. did I tell you that my hubs has decided to eat better??? woot woot.. This excited me to no end..

just out of the blue... yayayayaya

hes doing good too..

menu for the day.. ran out of time in the am.. so I had some options to grab and go..

Atkins frozen brekki.. delish

Atkins froen meal.. meat loaf one.. delish..

Atkins bar... snack..lol

and dinner was an Atkins recipe.. creamy broccoli chicken that I posted on here.. delish! and a side salad..

Chris had.. no brekki.. ( thats normal).. he came home and made an omelette..for lunch..

and had what I had for dinner.. then said he wasnt full... and asked for another salad..

ok.. gotta run..
My hubby didn't CHOOSE to eat better, but he's been eating better anyway! LOL First I started making big salads and serving them just before we had the main dish for dinner. Then I started making green juices for me, but then making more so I could share with him. When he's out working in the garden I make him stop for a juice break. He told me yesterday that he's lost 10-15 pounds since Christmas! (Wish I had!!!) Anyway, he's all excited about the salads and the juice and said he's getting spoiled and won't want to eat out anymore.

I LOVE the Atkins frozen meals, but our stores either run out of them completely, or just have one or two left when I get there. I talked to the freezer guys and they have no idea when more are coming-- they said they are all out at the warehouse. So far I have had one chicken pot pie, one chicken Alfredo and one breakfast. I have some kind of beef in the freezer and lots of Alfredo ones, but haven't been able to try anything else. They are all gone!

Our kitty is having asthma again and we have to take him back to the vet in the morning. Even his inhaler isn't stopping the attacks anymore, so he needs another shot. Praying that the vet will be able to squeeze us in!

I need to finish my grocery list and get to bed. 'nighty night!
raini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 07:20 AM   #155

Quote:
Originally Posted by raini View Post
My hubby didn't CHOOSE to eat better, but he's been eating better anyway! LOL First I started making big salads and serving them just before we had the main dish for dinner. Then I started making green juices for me, but then making more so I could share with him. When he's out working in the garden I make him stop for a juice break. He told me yesterday that he's lost 10-15 pounds since Christmas! (Wish I had!!!) Anyway, he's all excited about the salads and the juice and said he's getting spoiled and won't want to eat out anymore.

I LOVE the Atkins frozen meals, but our stores either run out of them completely, or just have one or two left when I get there. I talked to the freezer guys and they have no idea when more are coming-- they said they are all out at the warehouse. So far I have had one chicken pot pie, one chicken Alfredo and one breakfast. I have some kind of beef in the freezer and lots of Alfredo ones, but haven't been able to try anything else. They are all gone!

Our kitty is having asthma again and we have to take him back to the vet in the morning. Even his inhaler isn't stopping the attacks anymore, so he needs another shot. Praying that the vet will be able to squeeze us in!

I need to finish my grocery list and get to bed. 'nighty night!
Hope kitty is better..
Old 02-05-2013, 09:49 AM   #156
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Took Thai to the vet yesterday and he got a shot of cortisone. How nice to not have to wake up to his asthma attacks this morning! It's so scary to see those, and his inhaler didn't seem to be doing the job anymore.

GAINED 4 pounds today! ACKKK! It took me a week to lose 3.5 pounds, and then I did a "little" snacking (honestly, not much at all!) at our Super Bowl game and ate out yesterday. Even dh said "but you didn't eat that much!" He should know- he was right there with me.

When I see people on youtube or TV saying they used to sit down and eat two whole pizzas or 5 hamburgers or whatever and that is how they got fat, it really ticks me off. I could eat 2 PIECES of pizza and gain weight, or just one hamburger. I really, truly do not binge eat and it makes me sick seeing the weight back up on my scales.

Today I am going to try to do 100% juicing, and most of that will be green juices and fairly low carb. I want to do some cleansing and see if I can get my body back on track. I'd like to do the 60 day juice fast, but not sure if it is practical for me. (Or maybe I'm just making excuses.) But what I'd like to do is 60 days of juicing, then slowly re-introduce HEALTHY foods and nothing artificial or processed.

If juicing doesn't help, I think I'd go 100% Atkins, with the help of the frozen meals if I can find them. I don't really like the bars anymore, and they have a lot of fake stuff in them.

I need a hug!!!
Old 02-05-2013, 06:33 PM   #157
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Well, it hasn't been 100% juice, but close. I started with a cleansing juice this morning. It had fennel, kale, spinach, chard, a beet and beet greens, a lemon, a lime and fresh ginger. Looked exactly the color of blood and was about the same texture. The taste was okay, but when it hit my tummy it was pretty spicy. It took me over an hour to drink 12 ounces. I would not classify this as one of my favorites, but I'm willing to try healthy stuff to make me healthy.

Lunch was very yummy, but not what I'd consider very good for me at this time. My dear friend surprised me last night by giving me all the ingredients to make a drink from fresh raw coconut milk, maca powder, a date and a banana. It tasted a lot like a butterscotch milkshake. I know it was all healthy stuff, but I doubt it's very conducive to losing weight. It also made 12 ounces, but I gave half to dh, so my lunch was pretty small. I'd rather have had fresh juice, but I was not going to waste that lovely coconut milk she worked so hard to prepare.

I spent most of the day in the kitchen scrubbing veggies and cutting them up, spinning lettuce and kale in my salad spinner, and bagging veggies for juices and salads. I made up salads for dh for tonight and tomorrow. Tonight, when I was serving up his salad, I ate half a small avocado and one grape tomato. I know these are healthy for me, but it still makes me feel like I failed because I had intended to have no solid food at all today. I may re-think that plan tomorrow. I can't believe how much I wanted that gorgeous salad I made for dh! The smell of his pasta dinner didn't bother me at all, but the salad did.

I think I will make a tomato/veggie soup in my Vita Mix tonight for my dinner. It will have many of the same veggies I was planning to use in my juice, but it will be warm instead of cold.

Chewing gum and hot tea will hopefully help me through the evening. I'm hoping dh will watch "Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead" with me tonight.

Where's everyone else???
Old 02-05-2013, 11:38 PM   #158

Quote:
Took Thai to the vet yesterday and he got a shot of cortisone. How nice to not have to wake up to his asthma attacks this morning! It's so scary to see those, and his inhaler didn't seem to be doing the job anymore.

GAINED 4 pounds today! ACKKK! It took me a week to lose 3.5 pounds, and then I did a "little" snacking (honestly, not much at all!) at our Super Bowl game and ate out yesterday. Even dh said "but you didn't eat that much!" He should know- he was right there with me.

When I see people on youtube or TV saying they used to sit down and eat two whole pizzas or 5 hamburgers or whatever and that is how they got fat, it really ticks me off. I could eat 2 PIECES of pizza and gain weight, or just one hamburger. I really, truly do not binge eat and it makes me sick seeing the weight back up on my scales.

Today I am going to try to do 100% juicing, and most of that will be green juices and fairly low carb. I want to do some cleansing and see if I can get my body back on track. I'd like to do the 60 day juice fast, but not sure if it is practical for me. (Or maybe I'm just making excuses.) But what I'd like to do is 60 days of juicing, then slowly re-introduce HEALTHY foods and nothing artificial or processed.

If juicing doesn't help, I think I'd go 100% Atkins, with the help of the frozen meals if I can find them. I don't really like the bars anymore, and they have a lot of fake stuff in them.

I need a hug!!!
Old 02-05-2013, 11:39 PM   #159

Quote:
Well, it hasn't been 100% juice, but close. I started with a cleansing juice this morning. It had fennel, kale, spinach, chard, a beet and beet greens, a lemon, a lime and fresh ginger. Looked exactly the color of blood and was about the same texture. The taste was okay, but when it hit my tummy it was pretty spicy. It took me over an hour to drink 12 ounces. I would not classify this as one of my favorites, but I'm willing to try healthy stuff to make me healthy.

Lunch was very yummy, but not what I'd consider very good for me at this time. My dear friend surprised me last night by giving me all the ingredients to make a drink from fresh raw coconut milk, maca powder, a date and a banana. It tasted a lot like a butterscotch milkshake. I know it was all healthy stuff, but I doubt it's very conducive to losing weight. It also made 12 ounces, but I gave half to dh, so my lunch was pretty small. I'd rather have had fresh juice, but I was not going to waste that lovely coconut milk she worked so hard to prepare.

I spent most of the day in the kitchen scrubbing veggies and cutting them up, spinning lettuce and kale in my salad spinner, and bagging veggies for juices and salads. I made up salads for dh for tonight and tomorrow. Tonight, when I was serving up his salad, I ate half a small avocado and one grape tomato. I know these are healthy for me, but it still makes me feel like I failed because I had intended to have no solid food at all today. I may re-think that plan tomorrow. I can't believe how much I wanted that gorgeous salad I made for dh! The smell of his pasta dinner didn't bother me at all, but the salad did.

I think I will make a tomato/veggie soup in my Vita Mix tonight for my dinner. It will have many of the same veggies I was planning to use in my juice, but it will be warm instead of cold.

Chewing gum and hot tea will hopefully help me through the evening. I'm hoping dh will watch "Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead" with me tonight.

Where's everyone else???
No way I could just have juice all day.. so Kudos to you... and I dont think you shound be down on yourself for eating what you ate.. :P..

hang in there. it will come to you..

heres another one..
Old 02-06-2013, 02:45 PM   #160
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

How are my sisters doing???

Day 2 of my juice fast. I must say that last night was so nice because I was not at all hungry, nor did I have the munchies (which I get even when I am not hungry- usually.) I slept well, woke up with the "Alarm Cat" which went off before dh's alarm clock! (That would be Thai yowling that he heard something in the courtyard, LOL!)

I had Barley Max shortly after getting up, and then I made two servings of juice so one would be ready right after Bible study. But I didn't have a chance to have any before the ladies arrived for Bible study, so I had a cup of decaf tea instead. My tummy got a little growl-y during the study, but luckily each time it was when someone was talking, so I think I'm the only one that knew it was grumbling.

I had my first juice around noon and this time it did NOT fill me up. I think because it separated and the healthiest nutrients sank to the bottom and I did not stir it up- then the top was kind of watery. Anyway, I had a little more, then decided to have veggie broth. I checked the label and all the ingredients were organic veggies. Yes, fresh is better for me, but not if I can't stick with it!

I still have not decided how long I will do the juice fast. Even though I certainly hope to lose weight with it, the primary reason is to cleanse my system and give my body a re-boot. I have to say that right now the nicest thing is that I'm not sitting around all day thinking of food and planning meals!

Dh finally watched the movie "Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead" with me last evening. I think I said before- I'm not trying to make him do anything, but I wanted him to see it so he could be supportive of me. There are a number of people on the island doing this right now, but most are either couples or families doing it together. I don't have that kind of support going on, so I need all the help I can get.

I did get my exercise in again today, so I'm feeling good about that. Now I just have about 7 and 1/2 hours til bedtime. How come they call it a "Fast" when time goes by so slowly???
Old 02-06-2013, 07:17 PM   #161

Quote:
How are my sisters doing???

Day 2 of my juice fast. I must say that last night was so nice because I was not at all hungry, nor did I have the munchies (which I get even when I am not hungry- usually.) I slept well, woke up with the "Alarm Cat" which went off before dh's alarm clock! (That would be Thai yowling that he heard something in the courtyard, LOL!)

I had Barley Max shortly after getting up, and then I made two servings of juice so one would be ready right after Bible study. But I didn't have a chance to have any before the ladies arrived for Bible study, so I had a cup of decaf tea instead. My tummy got a little growl-y during the study, but luckily each time it was when someone was talking, so I think I'm the only one that knew it was grumbling.

I had my first juice around noon and this time it did NOT fill me up. I think because it separated and the healthiest nutrients sank to the bottom and I did not stir it up- then the top was kind of watery. Anyway, I had a little more, then decided to have veggie broth. I checked the label and all the ingredients were organic veggies. Yes, fresh is better for me, but not if I can't stick with it!

I still have not decided how long I will do the juice fast. Even though I certainly hope to lose weight with it, the primary reason is to cleanse my system and give my body a re-boot. I have to say that right now the nicest thing is that I'm not sitting around all day thinking of food and planning meals!

Dh finally watched the movie "Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead" with me last evening. I think I said before- I'm not trying to make him do anything, but I wanted him to see it so he could be supportive of me. There are a number of people on the island doing this right now, but most are either couples or families doing it together. I don't have that kind of support going on, so I need all the help I can get.

I did get my exercise in again today, so I'm feeling good about that. Now I just have about 7 and 1/2 hours til bedtime. How come they call it a "Fast" when time goes by so slowly???
your doing great... I could never just drink.. I need to chew..lol.. but what ever works right.. :P

Im doing good... did I mention that I joined WW online?? a week ago... so far so good.. .. weigh in is Sunday.. so I'll letcha know.. ..

D was just here earlier.. we went to Subway... then played some cards..

well.. watching the show Nashville.. so Im gonna get..

KUTGW!
Old 02-06-2013, 08:29 PM   #162
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
your doing great... I could never just drink.. I need to chew..lol.. but what ever works right.. :P

Im doing good... did I mention that I joined WW online?? a week ago... so far so good.. .. weigh in is Sunday.. so I'll letcha know.. ..

D was just here earlier.. we went to Subway... then played some cards..

well.. watching the show Nashville.. so Im gonna get..

KUTGW!
You did mention WW. Glad to see it is working for you!

I am hungry today, but then I have not had enough juice and that's my own fault.

Last night I chewed gum and was perfectly happy. Tonight I want to slap somebody and eat the first thing I see that isn't moving! If anyone had told me I'd even consider a juice fast I would have thought they'd escaped from the looney bin. But my poor tired body has had enough! If I could stick with WW or Atkins or even raw vegan, I would do it in a heart beat. But I keep making excuses and going off program again and again and again. And I say "I'll start next Monday" or "After Super Bowl" or "After so-and-so's birthday party" or "When he** freezes over" (which is probably more like the truth than I'd like to admit!)

Anyway, maybe after I've done the juice thing for awhile, just plain eating healthy will be a real treat for me. And maybe I can lose a few pounds first to get me motivated. I think I've not been motivated because I haven't seen anything work in a long time.

Just a little over 2 hours more and I will have made it past Day 2! Yay!!!
Old 02-07-2013, 08:12 PM   #163

Quote:
Cool- I've been wanting to see the list but never clicked on any of the ads for fear I'd get a lot more SPAM. LOL Thanks for sharing!

So.. I have made it nearly through Day 3. Last night I broke down and ate 2 handsful of macadamia nuts. At that point I would have sold one of my kids for a Big Mac... and I don't like Big Macs! My stomach just hurt so bad, but I think that even more of an excuse was that my ankles were swollen and that made no sense at all to me. My ankles have not been swollen since we were on our last RV trip. I have had no wheat, and I figured that juicing was really going to help right away, and NOT cause any weird symptoms to occur.

As I was trying to decide what I would do today, my dh did some things that absolutely amazed me.
1. He told me he was praying for me, that I would be able to stay on my fast (even though he hadn't been that excited when I started it.)
2. I noticed that he kept muting the TV when he was watching last night, and when I looked at the TV to see what was on (because I hadn't been watching) I saw that it was always ads for fast food. Later he said he just didn't want me to be upset by the commercials. He has never done that before.
3. He said that when we go off-island next week, he will pack a sandwich and I can take my juice with me so we won't have to go out for lunch. (I later suggested he buy Sushi at Fred Meyer (Kroger's to youse guys) because that would be the only food that wouldn't ever tempt me! LOL)
4. He practically insisted I go online and purchase the new juicer I've been wanting to buy. The one I have is a centrifugal juicer, and it is not the best for keeping nutrients intact during juicing. The new one comes to over $300 with tax, so this is no small purchase!

Poor DH has seen me try a bzillion ways to lose weight. I could certainly understand if he just figured this was one more waste of time, money and energy. But he is supporting me better than he ever has - not eating in front of me plus all those other things. I am so thankful and blessed!

Still no idea how long I will stick with this, but I am heading into Day 4 tomorrow. How nice not to have any fast food restaurants on the island, and the one restaurant we do have doesn't have anything I like anyway.
well.. did you check him for fever? .. hehe sorry.. I couldn't resist..I was the same way when Chris decided to heath healthier.. I was like.. are you sick?

so happy he is helping you out with this.. mighty nice of him.. its much better then the other half is on board..
Old 02-08-2013, 07:12 AM   #164

I wanna do this.. be an instructor..

Old 02-08-2013, 12:05 PM   #165
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Monet- Thanks for posting the video. How fun!!!

I couldn't find Raini's Ramblings today. I don't know if they took it off because I haven't been there in awhile or what. Maybe it is still there and I just missed it. I dunno.

I'm just sitting here, getting ready to do my Bible study. I use Biblegateway.com to look up verses, and then I can compare different translations.

Also have my first juice of the day sitting beside me. Not my favorite flavor today, but still quite good. It has rainbow chard, baby spinach, baby kale, baby chard, cucumber, a beet and beet greens, carrots, a very small apple, celery, zucchini, half a lemon ('cuz I'm running out of lemons!), romaine lettuce hearts and ginger. Oh- and I added coconut water to it because I was having severe side cramps. I think we are going to have to go off-island earlier than usual, since I am out of, or close to out of, so many produce items.

My most exciting news this morning is that I got on the scales today (hadn't planned to, but after my last fiasco I just HAD to know if this was doing any good!) and I've lost 6.5 pounds since Monday!!! Today won't be an "official" weigh-in, but I had to make sure I wasn't gaining. LOL I plan to wait til Monday's weigh-in to let DH know how it's going, but I'm not sure I can keep it quiet that long!

As I was getting dressed, I looked at a blouse that I haven't been wearing lately because it had gotten too tight to look good or to be comfortable. I was almost afraid to try it on, because I didn't want to be disappointed if it still fit the same way. I finally decided to try it on, and it fits great. (Is there an emoticon for the happy dance???)

So this is Day 4 and I am SO glad I persevered through the first three days. (Actually, Day 2 and 3 were the hardest.) As I'm sipping my juice, I realize I am just not that hungry. I want to truly get to the point where I eat to live, not live to eat. My body needs fuel, and I am giving it that.

Last night my head started feeling a little weird, and it was scary. DH was already in bed, and I started thinking how awful it would be if I had to be flown off-island to a hospital. I decided a little nutrition was what I needed, so I had (you guessed it!) some macadamia nuts and a few raw cashews. I also fixed up a serving of Barley Max and drank that. I felt better right away.

I decided that as long as I am still losing weight, I will "indulge" in a few nuts or a slice of avocado in the evening. I know they are good for me, and they might even be helping. And if makes the difference between staying on this or giving up, I think it's worth it.

Hope you ladies are doing well. Hugs all around!
Old 02-08-2013, 07:10 PM   #166
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Okay- this one was worth coming back up to my office and firing up the 'puter: Dh came into the kitchen and picked up my bowl of cleaned, washed and cut produce I was getting ready to juice. He started to walk off with it and I yelled, "Hey! That's not compost! That's my dinner!" When I realized how funny it sounded, I couldn't quit laughing and got the worst cramp in my side.
Old 02-09-2013, 09:06 PM   #167
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

You ladies doin' okay? You're not covered in snow or anything, are you????
Old 02-11-2013, 07:45 AM   #168
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Anybody in here? (echo - echo - echo) Wow- it's dark in here all alone - and lonely!

Anywho, this is Day 7 of my juice fast. I thought it was time for my official weigh-in, but then remembered that is was last Tuesday that I weighed. So tomorrow it is.

I am sleeping better. Maybe in part the juice fast, but I also changed some habits that may have been connected with not being able to unwind at night. I now try to be off the computer by 8 or 9 pm, and I don't play any games on my Kindle past 8 or 9 pm. I think my brain was just having a hard time shutting down for the night. What ever the reason, I fall asleep faster and I'm not waking up in the middle of the night.

My new juicer should arrive this week. I bought a Hurom Slow juicer, which is supposed to keep the nutrients intact. The centrifugal juicers actually heat up the juice a bit while spinning, and supposedly kill a lot of the nutrients. With the new juicer, I should be able to make up juice for a whole day or two and store it in the 'fridge. This would mean more prep time initially, but not as many prep times during the day. I'm still keeping my old Jack LaLanne juicer, because I think it is better at juicing some of the items than the Hurom. From all the research I've been doing, each juicer has it's strengths and weaknesses. There isn't any one juicer that is great at everything.

Guess there's not much more to say this morning. I'm gonna finish making my brother's birthday card- his birthday was last Monday! LOL But he will be happy, because I bought him a motorcycle night light! He has two Harleys, so he is definitely a motorcycle kind of guy.

Hope you gals are okay. I miss you.
Old 02-11-2013, 07:45 PM   #169

Helloooo... I am good.. was in a funk yesterday.. gained 5 pounds..

but hey.. good for you on your loss

DH taking your dinner .. thinking it was compost...
too funny.. lol

D gained 2 something pounds.. :/ ...

but on to another day..

keep on keepin on!
Old 02-11-2013, 10:13 PM   #170
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Glad to hear you guys are okay. Yep... another day and opportunity to get back on that ol' horse! LOL

Finally made an appt with the doc for tomorrow. If I'm doing this, I'm gonna do it right.

Ate too many nuts this evening. Tomorrow is another day you say?? Right on!
Old 02-17-2013, 06:15 AM   #171

Hi all . . . down 2.2 lbs today. Don't know why . . . I'm retaining water BIG TIME! I have man hands. :cr: I hate that feeling . . .

gotta get ready for my meeting now . . . TTFN
Old 02-17-2013, 08:39 AM   #172

Quote:
Originally Posted by dusk View Post
Hi all . . . down 2.2 lbs today. Don't know why . . . I'm retaining water BIG TIME! I have man hands. :cr: I hate that feeling . . .

gotta get ready for my meeting now . . . TTFN

me.. up .1 weird huh.. I'll keep on trying!
Old 02-18-2013, 10:43 AM   #173
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:

me.. up .1 weird huh.. I'll keep on trying!
What kind of scale do you have that measures in tenths?
Old 02-18-2013, 10:45 AM   #174
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I'll be weighing on Tuesdays.

Kind of stressed right now - doc found something wrong with results of a test and I have to go back for more. Scary.... Going back tomorrow, but don't know when I'll have the latest results.
Old 02-18-2013, 12:37 PM   #175

Quote:
I have a weight watchers scale . . .

Quote:

Kind of stressed right now - doc found something wrong with results of a test and I have to go back for more. Scary.... Going back tomorrow, but don't know when I'll have the latest results.
Hope everything turns out okay, Raini.
Old 02-18-2013, 05:45 PM   #176
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Thanks... I needed that!
Old 02-18-2013, 07:49 PM   #177

Quote:
It is a weight watchers scale.. I have pics to prove it :P
Old 02-18-2013, 07:51 PM   #178

Quote:

.. keep the faith... God will help you through what ever it may or may not be..
Old 02-19-2013, 02:08 PM   #179

Revealed: What 200 calories looks like in different foods ┐ and the results are very surprising | Mail Online
Old 02-22-2013, 07:15 AM   #180

HUGS raini!

Thanks, Lisa . . .