Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Inspiration and Wisdom > Weight Loss Journals
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2013, 05:40 AM   #1831
Senior LCF Member
 
Saxy1971's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 879
Gallery: Saxy1971
Stats: 230/211/180
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: Restart 1-18-14
Sounds like this WOE is working well for you! Keep it up! (and get me a bowl of that Reese's cereal--love that stuff.)
Saxy1971 is offline  

Sponsored Links
Old 10-24-2013, 06:10 AM   #1832
Big Yapper!!!!
 
zipp2play's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Kansas
Posts: 9,417
Gallery: zipp2play
Stats: 206/176/164 5'8"
WOE: JUDDD
How goes it today girl???
zipp2play is online now  
Old 10-24-2013, 06:42 AM   #1833
Major LCF Poster!
 
Jayce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Suffolk, VA
Posts: 2,428
Gallery: Jayce
Stats: 255/215/211 Mini-Goal
WOE: Calorie Tracking & Exercise
Quote:
Originally Posted by AsmallerME View Post
Okay, cause I can't help myself, I'd eat those Reece's peanut butter ball cereal things. Mmmmm.... I'm sure it tastes awful, right??
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saxy1971 View Post
Sounds like this WOE is working well for you! Keep it up! (and get me a bowl of that Reese's cereal--love that stuff.)
YESSSSS! Lol. Those Reese's peanut butter puffs are delish!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bejewelme View Post
You are down 5 pounds D that is great!
I agree with Amber -- you're doing just great, Dani!
Jayce is offline  
Old 10-24-2013, 06:52 AM   #1834
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Blonde with a Rose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Southern California
Posts: 3,367
Stats: 240/IDK/140
WOE: Currently JUDDD
Start Date: (Juddd 2010)
Good Morning~!

All this talk of candy cereal is making me want to cereal binge. Reese's Puffs??? Yum!

I'm having Quaker Weight Control Oatmeal instead......
Blonde with a Rose is offline  
Old 10-24-2013, 06:58 AM   #1835
Major LCF Poster!
 
Jayce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Suffolk, VA
Posts: 2,428
Gallery: Jayce
Stats: 255/215/211 Mini-Goal
WOE: Calorie Tracking & Exercise
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blonde with a Rose View Post
Good Morning~!

All this talk of candy cereal is making me want to cereal binge. Reese's Puffs??? Yum!

I'm having Quaker Weight Control Oatmeal instead......
LOL -- my bad! I haven't had that cereal in forever. I do love some oatmeal too, though! My fave is probably raisins & spice or peaches & cream...the weight control ones aren't bad at all!

I've been eating the Rachael Ray apple cranberry oatmeal I found at Wally World -- it's pretty darn good! These are the ingredients: Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Evaporated Cane Syrup, Dried Apples (Treated With Lemon Juice to Preserve Color), Oat Flour, Dried Cranberries, Sea Salt, Natural Flavors, Spice.
Jayce is offline  
Old 10-24-2013, 07:02 AM   #1836
Blabbermouth!!!
 
DesertGurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 7,166
Gallery: DesertGurl
Stats: 254.2/222.8/140
WOE: Chris Powell's Carb Cycling
Start Date: 9/16/13
Thanks Amber & Jayce! ♥

You all can have the Reese's puffs...I don't like 'em! Few months ago I'd have probably devoured those suckers without thinking twice

Blonde~ You'll have your oatmeal & I'll have my plain greek yogurt w/ granola & fruit... We'll let 'em all fight over the puffs..

LC day yesterday...thought it was great and felt like I'd have a good showing on the scale.. it was fine in the great picture of everything..but still..eh.. all these *point-something's* are starting to make me delirious YES, at least it's still something!!! I know!!!!!!! TOM is due today So I'm sure I've begun the great-water-hold...

Does anyone have any recco's for lotion that smells good??? My skin is soooo dry and while I have some stuff that actually works, I cannot get past the smell...and it's supposed to be "unscented"..it still wreaks! My hands are insanely dry and because I'm always eating and drinking water all day long I smell whatever's on them..so it's gotta smell good and not make me wanna hurl my lunch Please & thank you!

10/01/13...... 246.4
10/02/13...... 247.4 --high sodium-not enough sleep
10/03/13...... 246.2
10/04/13...... 245.2 --Free Day.......
10/05/13...... 247.0
10/06/13...... 246.6
10/07/13...... 244.4
10/08/13...... 244.0 --4wk challenge goal met
10/09/13...... 243.0
10/10/13...... 243.0
10/11/13...... 243.6
10/12/13...... 244.2 ---heading out of town
10/13/13...... DNW ---out of town
10/14/13...... 246.0
10/15/13...... 243.6
10/16/13...... 242.2 ---New Low
10/17/13...... 242.0
10/18/13...... 242.0
10/19/13...... 243.6
10/20/13...... 241.4
10/21/13...... 241.6
10/22/13...... 241.6
10/23/13...... 241.0
10/24/13...... 240.6
__________________
Danielle

My Journal:
♥Choose More, Lose More....Aventures In Carb-Cycling.......♥



"Belief gives you the power to achieve the extraordinary" ~Chris Powell
DesertGurl is online now  
Old 10-24-2013, 07:17 AM   #1837
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Blonde with a Rose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Southern California
Posts: 3,367
Stats: 240/IDK/140
WOE: Currently JUDDD
Start Date: (Juddd 2010)
Dani~ Best to get thee to a Bath and Body...there must be something there you can stand! I have a HEMP lotion I bought at Sally's (Beauty Supply) that smells like strawberries and sweet cream...DH loves it...uses it everyday lol!

What granola do you buy? Inquiring minds and all that....

Jayce, that Rachel Ray stuff sounds yummy and I really like the 'natural' way it's prepared. I could use some more of that!
Blonde with a Rose is offline  
Old 10-24-2013, 07:59 AM   #1838
Blabbermouth!!!
 
DesertGurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 7,166
Gallery: DesertGurl
Stats: 254.2/222.8/140
WOE: Chris Powell's Carb Cycling
Start Date: 9/16/13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blonde with a Rose View Post
Dani~ Best to get thee to a Bath and Body...there must be something there you can stand! I have a HEMP lotion I bought at Sally's (Beauty Supply) that smells like strawberries and sweet cream...DH loves it...uses it everyday lol!

What granola do you buy? Inquiring minds and all that....

Jayce, that Rachel Ray stuff sounds yummy and I really like the 'natural' way it's prepared. I could use some more of that!
I have stuff from them but I think I need something that's medicated. My skin is starting to crack in spots from being SO dry..I think they have stuff like that there, no? DH uses this eucerin one that I absolutely hate

I just buy the Kashi granola at the grocery usually... altho, they were out this time so I bought the nature valley stuff..oats & honey...lord I'm in heaven It's not the most natural so that's probably why I like it so much
DesertGurl is online now  
Old 10-24-2013, 08:31 AM   #1839
Senior LCF Member
 
br3n's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Texas
Posts: 366
Gallery: br3n
Stats: 278/228/158
WOE: 20-30 carbs per day
Start Date: 09/19/13
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertGurl View Post
I have stuff from them but I think I need something that's medicated. My skin is starting to crack in spots from being SO dry..I think they have stuff like that there, no? DH uses this eucerin one that I absolutely hate
Well-- if you like coconut scents-- As weird as it sounds, I use coconut oil! As long as it's the organic cold-pressed type it will smell just like coconut. I just scoop some out with a spoon so I don't contaminate the jar and rub it in. It also has natural antibacterial/antifungal properties. I was desperate when I first tried it last year but glad I did. I found a HUGE jar at my local Costco for under $10.

Some people even swear by using it to cleanse their faces, but I haven't been brave enough to put oil on my face yet.
__________________
- Bren -
278/228/158

:: My Journal ::




Don't give up what you want most, for what you want right now.
br3n is online now  
Old 10-24-2013, 11:42 AM   #1840
Blabbermouth!!!
 
LoCarbGal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Arizona
Posts: 7,230
Gallery: LoCarbGal
Stats: 318.5/191/140 5'4" 47 yrs
WOE: Atkins 1/27/12 - 54.5 lbs: JUDDD 9/4/12 - 73 lbs
Another new low? I'm loving it! I know those point-somethings are frustrating, because they're not that big or dramatic. But look at what you've done in such a short time!!!

I agree with br3n on the coconut oil. It really is great and works fantastic. I've found it can be a little greasy for the time it takes to really absorb. Right now I'm using J.R. Watkins in the Lemon Cream scent. They have a thick hand cream and also a body lotion. It's got shea butter and is really good, but it too takes a few minutes to sink in. They have other scents too. This one smells like lemon cookies, so if that won't derail the eating, it smells just heavenly!
__________________
~~~LCG aka Carol~~~

Ordinary things, done consistently, produce extraordinary results. ~ Keith Cunningham
LoCarbGal is online now  
Old 10-24-2013, 12:24 PM   #1841
Blabbermouth!!!
 
DesertGurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 7,166
Gallery: DesertGurl
Stats: 254.2/222.8/140
WOE: Chris Powell's Carb Cycling
Start Date: 9/16/13
Bren~ I did try the coconut oil, but I just can't get past the oiliness...or the smell and I love coconut! LOL Just too much, ya know?

Carol~ I'm thinking of trying something where I got my tea tree oil and see if it helps..maybe something organic? I dunno, I just DO know that my hands and feet its like the dickens and it's ridiculous The lemon scent sounds amazing..I love lemon!
Yeah, I'm looking at everything positively and learning to relish ANY loss.. weightloss is not linear by any stretch of the imagination, that is for sure! I am just thankful that it's a downward trend!!
DesertGurl is online now  
Old 10-24-2013, 02:39 PM   #1842
Blabbermouth!!!
 
DesertGurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 7,166
Gallery: DesertGurl
Stats: 254.2/222.8/140
WOE: Chris Powell's Carb Cycling
Start Date: 9/16/13
Note to self: Watching Giada DeLaurentis, Pioneer Woman, and Trisha Yearwood on FoodNetwork, back to back to back is probably not a great idea...I'm STARVING!!!!!!

Hit my gallon of water at 1pm today. The rest will be bonus for the remainder of the day--good thing cause I feel the bloat coming on.................
DesertGurl is online now  
Old 10-24-2013, 04:45 PM   #1843
Senior LCF Member
 
dipgal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Beautiful NW Illinois
Posts: 585
Gallery: dipgal
Stats: Unhealthy/healthier/healthy!
WOE: 5:2 Fast Diet as LC as possible
Start Date: This time: 11/17/13
You're amazing... I just can't get the water "thing" down to a science.. I am lucky if I drink 5 cups - 40 ounces- a day. Let's see a gallon is what? 120 something ounces.. oh my! I know that is the golden rule (massive water drinking).. but have you experimented both with and without mega amounts of water to see if it made a difference on various things? Of course, weight loss, but other things, too??
dipgal is offline  
Old 10-24-2013, 08:35 PM   #1844
Blabbermouth!!!
 
DesertGurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 7,166
Gallery: DesertGurl
Stats: 254.2/222.8/140
WOE: Chris Powell's Carb Cycling
Start Date: 9/16/13
Judy~ the water thing is a long long long time habit... my first pregnancy, nearly 21 years ago had me craving huge glasses of iced water. Subsequently, 2 more pregnancies did the same thing and it was just something that never left me.

Let's see.....water water water....

-My skin is rarely dry--except right now, change of weather wreaks havoc on my skin!

-lots of water consumption helps keep me regular

-I verrrry rarely ever have issues with uti's or kidney stuff

-it helps me decide if I'm actually hungry, bored, or just thirsty

-I just plain enjoy drinking it--the colder the better!
DesertGurl is online now  
Old 10-24-2013, 08:39 PM   #1845
Blabbermouth!!!
 
DesertGurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 7,166
Gallery: DesertGurl
Stats: 254.2/222.8/140
WOE: Chris Powell's Carb Cycling
Start Date: 9/16/13
Went a smidge over calories today! Supposed to be 1500, ended up at 1582...

.........I blame it on the cooking shows I watched all afternoon

Water: hit 2 gallons at around 7..I am done for the day.
DesertGurl is online now  
Old 10-25-2013, 05:52 AM   #1846
Senior LCF Member
 
Saxy1971's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 879
Gallery: Saxy1971
Stats: 230/211/180
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: Restart 1-18-14
Dipgal...I'm with you on the water. I can drink a gallon of coffee a day, but never plain water. I do well when I add cucumber slices and/or lemon to it, but I don't always feel like doing that.

Whadd'up, D? I think I'd go with that lemon cream-scented lotion Carol mentioned...sounds delicious! Besides, walking around smelling like a scrumptious lemon cookie can't possibly be a bad thing.....
Saxy1971 is offline  
Old 10-25-2013, 07:07 AM   #1847
Blabbermouth!!!
 
DesertGurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 7,166
Gallery: DesertGurl
Stats: 254.2/222.8/140
WOE: Chris Powell's Carb Cycling
Start Date: 9/16/13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saxy1971 View Post
Dipgal...I'm with you on the water. I can drink a gallon of coffee a day, but never plain water. I do well when I add cucumber slices and/or lemon to it, but I don't always feel like doing that.

Whadd'up, D? I think I'd go with that lemon cream-scented lotion Carol mentioned...sounds delicious! Besides, walking around smelling like a scrumptious lemon cookie can't possibly be a bad thing.....
I must be a major freak! Why does no one like water! DH keeps trying to put lemons in my water, and while I understand the idea behind that, I just don't like how it tastes! I always tell him, quit messing with a good thing!

Whadd'up, Lisa! Now, see, lemon lotion, that's better as long as I'm not having to drink it I'm good!
--------------------------------------
Had an awesome day yesterday food wise, even despite TOM showing up. Meh! Explains why I felt hungry hungry hungry yesterday

I even lost a little on the scale and that IS a VERY good thing!

Busy day today--cleaning Then I think we're headed out for date night. I do believe I may partake in some wings for dinner, I'm craving them. Still, wings w/ no cold beer will just not be the same, but I will survive!

10/01/13...... 246.4
10/02/13...... 247.4 --high sodium-not enough sleep
10/03/13...... 246.2
10/04/13...... 245.2 --Free Day.......
10/05/13...... 247.0
10/06/13...... 246.6
10/07/13...... 244.4
10/08/13...... 244.0 --4wk challenge goal met
10/09/13...... 243.0
10/10/13...... 243.0
10/11/13...... 243.6
10/12/13...... 244.2 ---heading out of town
10/13/13...... DNW ---out of town
10/14/13...... 246.0
10/15/13...... 243.6
10/16/13...... 242.2 ---New Low
10/17/13...... 242.0
10/18/13...... 242.0
10/19/13...... 243.6
10/20/13...... 241.4
10/21/13...... 241.6
10/22/13...... 241.6
10/23/13...... 241.0
10/24/13...... 240.6
10/25/13...... 240.0
DesertGurl is online now  
Old 10-25-2013, 07:12 AM   #1848
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Blonde with a Rose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Southern California
Posts: 3,367
Stats: 240/IDK/140
WOE: Currently JUDDD
Start Date: (Juddd 2010)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertGurl View Post
Bren~ I did try the coconut oil, but I just can't get past the oiliness...or the smell and I love coconut! LOL Just too much, ya know?

Carol~ I'm thinking of trying something where I got my tea tree oil and see if it helps..maybe something organic? I dunno, I just DO know that my hands and feet its like the dickens and it's ridiculous The lemon scent sounds amazing..I love lemon!
Yeah, I'm looking at everything positively and learning to relish ANY loss.. weightloss is not linear by any stretch of the imagination, that is for sure! I am just thankful that it's a downward trend!!
D~ I SO need to remember this! Weight loss is NOT linear!

I can't believe you can drink 2 gallons of water! I can barely get down 5 or 6 glasses a day, although I have less UTI problems when I don't get dehydrated. Something to consider when I'm staring at my water glass.
Blonde with a Rose is offline  
Old 10-25-2013, 07:48 AM   #1849
Blabbermouth!!!
 
DesertGurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 7,166
Gallery: DesertGurl
Stats: 254.2/222.8/140
WOE: Chris Powell's Carb Cycling
Start Date: 9/16/13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blonde with a Rose View Post
D~ I SO need to remember this! Weight loss is NOT linear!

I can't believe you can drink 2 gallons of water! I can barely get down 5 or 6 glasses a day, although I have less UTI problems when I don't get dehydrated. Something to consider when I'm staring at my water glass.
It certainly is not EVER a straight line for me, even waaaay back in the day when weight seemed to drop effortlessly.. Looking back at some way old weight loss journals of mine, looking at weight logs..I certainly had my share of ups & downs..funny how we forget the bumps in the road from before when we struggle.. I WAS successful back then, yes, I DID lose 80+ lbs in 8 months but I was killing myself to get there! I took in *maybe* 1000 cals a day if I was lucky, less than probably 10g of fat a day, and worked out like a fiend for a min. of 90 min. a day! I am SO not that person anymore! I'm older, wiser..and well, just old Seriously tho', I have learned SO much about health, my own body, and what is worth it, that I don't think I'd trade any of my struggles the last year for that weight loss from years back.

Definitely gotta get that water in, even more important the older we get.
I don't know why I can drink that much, I just do It doesn't happen everyday by any means.. most days I'm at a gallon plus change for the day, but some days I will either do it on purpose to push for at least 2 gallons, or I have extra thirsty days.. Yesterday was a little of both--I was pushing for it cause of the bloat I felt coming, and I had extra thirst so made it extra easy!
DesertGurl is online now  
Old 10-25-2013, 08:07 AM   #1850
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Blonde with a Rose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Southern California
Posts: 3,367
Stats: 240/IDK/140
WOE: Currently JUDDD
Start Date: (Juddd 2010)
Seems like the only time I get thirsty, really thirsty is if I've eaten too much salt, like sausage pizza or something. I meant to say if I stay hydrated I have less UTI issues.

I totally know what you mean about the older wiser you. You know the old saying, If I knew then what I know now...? If I knew how hard baby weight is to get off I would have been more careful in my first pregnancy, if I knew that fat cells never go away, if I knew that staying active all my life would serve me well, if I knew that smoking and quitting smoking over and over would play havoc with my weight...right? Live and learn, emphasis on both.

What's on the menu today?
__________________
Whatever the heck works Diet~2014
Currently~ JUDDD
3/19~ 229 ~oops
Here we go again....
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...-required.html
Blonde with a Rose is offline  
Old 10-25-2013, 08:09 AM   #1851
Blabbermouth!!!
 
AsmallerME's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 5,610
Gallery: AsmallerME
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 2012
WTG D on the new low!! You are soooooooooo close to the 30s now!! I'm excited for you. New decades are always fun.

I love water too! It's one of my favorite drinks. Plain, cold, delicious water. But I also like it with lemon or cucumbers added. I love coffee too and also diet soda. But water is the best overall. I do not drink nearly as much as you though. Maybe 5-10 glasses per day.

Trader Joes has a pumpkin butter lotion that is intriguing, but it's not medicated and may not be strong enough for you. I think Bath and Body Works was a good recommendation. They have some really thick, soothing options. And another thought was maybe you could do the prescriptive stuff and then put a scented lotion over top to mask the smell?
AsmallerME is offline  
Old 10-25-2013, 08:23 AM   #1852
Blabbermouth!!!
 
DesertGurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 7,166
Gallery: DesertGurl
Stats: 254.2/222.8/140
WOE: Chris Powell's Carb Cycling
Start Date: 9/16/13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blonde with a Rose View Post
Seems like the only time I get thirsty, really thirsty is if I've eaten too much salt, like sausage pizza or something. I meant to say if I stay hydrated I have less UTI issues.

I totally know what you mean about the older wiser you. You know the old saying, If I knew then what I know now...? If I knew how hard baby weight is to get off I would have been more careful in my first pregnancy, if I knew that fat cells never go away, if I knew that staying active all my life would serve me well, if I knew that smoking and quitting smoking over and over would play havoc with my weight...right? Live and learn, emphasis on both.

What's on the menu today?
Definitely! I gained so much weight w/ my first pg because I was bed-ridden for 5 months straight all I could do was eat Never lost the excess before getting preggers again,...and then again... :

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsmallerME View Post
WTG D on the new low!! You are soooooooooo close to the 30s now!! I'm excited for you. New decades are always fun.

I love water too! It's one of my favorite drinks. Plain, cold, delicious water. But I also like it with lemon or cucumbers added. I love coffee too and also diet soda. But water is the best overall. I do not drink nearly as much as you though. Maybe 5-10 glasses per day.

Trader Joes has a pumpkin butter lotion that is intriguing, but it's not medicated and may not be strong enough for you. I think Bath and Body Works was a good recommendation. They have some really thick, soothing options. And another thought was maybe you could do the prescriptive stuff and then put a scented lotion over top to mask the smell?
Hi Amber, I was thinking about you this morning!
I did see 239.2 before it flashed and stuck to 240 3x...
Hmmmmmm, pumpkin...now that might smell yummy, no? I'm headed to Bath & Body this weekend for some candles so I'll have to check out lotions too.. Thankfully the skin on my hands is a bit better this morning...it was getting really ouchy there cause I wash my hands sooo much every day. I used baby lotion yesterday....I just love love love that stuff *sigh*
DesertGurl is online now  
Old 10-25-2013, 08:59 AM   #1853
Major LCF Poster!
 
Jayce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Suffolk, VA
Posts: 2,428
Gallery: Jayce
Stats: 255/215/211 Mini-Goal
WOE: Calorie Tracking & Exercise
What candles do you like from BBW? I wanted to get a pumpkin one.
Jayce is offline  
Old 10-25-2013, 09:33 AM   #1854
Blabbermouth!!!
 
DesertGurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 7,166
Gallery: DesertGurl
Stats: 254.2/222.8/140
WOE: Chris Powell's Carb Cycling
Start Date: 9/16/13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayce View Post
What candles do you like from BBW? I wanted to get a pumpkin one.
Right now I have a sweet cinnamon pumpkin that I absolutely love...it's near the bottom and was "supposed" to get me thru Nov. I have to go back for 1 more.. I also have a spiced cider that smells out of this world.. the Xmas ones are in so I'll get a couple of those. I could seriously spend a major fortune in there!
DesertGurl is online now  
Old 10-25-2013, 09:48 AM   #1855
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Blonde with a Rose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Southern California
Posts: 3,367
Stats: 240/IDK/140
WOE: Currently JUDDD
Start Date: (Juddd 2010)
I hope you find your pumpkin candle! Our BBW here is already all decked out for Spring with a few Christmas items...all the lotions & bath products for Fall are gone, but they do still have some Fall candles.
Blonde with a Rose is offline  
Old 10-25-2013, 09:55 AM   #1856
Blabbermouth!!!
 
DesertGurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 7,166
Gallery: DesertGurl
Stats: 254.2/222.8/140
WOE: Chris Powell's Carb Cycling
Start Date: 9/16/13
REALLY???? The xmas stuff just arrived here a couple weeks ago.. the girl had told me a few of the "fall scents" would cross over into the xmas stuff so hoping I find the pumpkin one.. otherwise I guess I'll be burning xmas at Halloween It's all good to me, I love it all! I get into trouble there every time I go...usually I go supervised w/ DH so I can reign it in a bit
DesertGurl is online now  
Old 10-25-2013, 09:57 AM   #1857
Blabbermouth!!!
 
DesertGurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 7,166
Gallery: DesertGurl
Stats: 254.2/222.8/140
WOE: Chris Powell's Carb Cycling
Start Date: 9/16/13
14 rocks in my jar! I'm so excited, the whole bottom of the jar is now covered so now it can only go UP!
DesertGurl is online now  
Old 10-25-2013, 10:02 AM   #1858
Blabbermouth!!!
 
LoCarbGal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Arizona
Posts: 7,230
Gallery: LoCarbGal
Stats: 318.5/191/140 5'4" 47 yrs
WOE: Atkins 1/27/12 - 54.5 lbs: JUDDD 9/4/12 - 73 lbs
Pumpkin candles are so yummy smelling! I've ordered some soy pumpkin votives and tealights for my autumn decorations and I can't wait for them to arrive next week. Right now I'm burning down my summer lemon one (can you tell I love lemon??). I hope you find some good ones to get you through the season. I LOVE CANDLES!

New low - fabulous! Especially with TOM too. I love that your rocks are moving!
LoCarbGal is online now  
Old 10-25-2013, 10:08 AM   #1859
Blabbermouth!!!
 
DesertGurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 7,166
Gallery: DesertGurl
Stats: 254.2/222.8/140
WOE: Chris Powell's Carb Cycling
Start Date: 9/16/13
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoCarbGal View Post
Pumpkin candles are so yummy smelling! I've ordered some soy pumpkin votives and tealights for my autumn decorations and I can't wait for them to arrive next week. Right now I'm burning down my summer lemon one (can you tell I love lemon??). I hope you find some good ones to get you through the season. I LOVE CANDLES!

New low - fabulous! Especially with TOM too. I love that your rocks are moving!
Carol, I love lemon scents! I love the BBW kitchen hand soap, so yummy!
Yes, I am thrilled the scale moved anything with TOM here..feels good, and puts me in a good mood!
DesertGurl is online now  
Old 10-25-2013, 11:47 AM   #1860
Big Yapper!!!!
 
zipp2play's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Kansas
Posts: 9,417
Gallery: zipp2play
Stats: 206/176/164 5'8"
WOE: JUDDD
True Blue Spa
Body Balm - Too Shea

I use this from Bath and Body Works. No scent to it at all. The texture is like Wax or Chapstick (Balm). It is AMAZING on my elbows and hands. Layer it on THICK as you go to bed at night. I work in an office and in the winter the air is so dry with all the paper I handle, my hands get dry/crack/bleed. Try it, you may like it. I can't smell a scent at all but you might, not sure.
zipp2play is online now  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:07 PM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.