Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2013, 11:26 AM   #1381
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Stats: 240/226.6/125
WOE: Currently 5:2 w/ a 3rd all fruit & veg day
Start Date: (Juddd 2010)
Really glad you're taking the time to read it all. We will all be patient. (checks watch, taps toe) JK!

I think Jayce talking about running in her journal made me dream last night that I was going to run. I was ready to take off and then realized I didn't have my inhaler with me. Boo. Funny, huh? It's been along time since I dreamed I was running for the sheer joy of it. Thanks Jayce.

Sponsored Links
Old 06-04-2013, 11:58 AM   #1382
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: DesertGurl
WOE: Chris Powell's Carb Cycling
Start Date: 9/16/13
I've been dreaming about running the last few weeks..nearly every night, actually. DH says that I was having a conversation about shoes and being late to a race..I believe he said I kicked him a couple times I have always wanted to be a runner and I'm absolutely terrified of it at the same time. I ran on the track team in middle school and my frosh yr of high school..I was pretty good too.. Now I wish I could just run a block without feeling like I need an ambulance!

Really like the ideas that Chris P has regarding goals..and they need to be SPECIFIC. Not just "I want to lose some weight," or "I want to run a marathon." Instead it needs to be, "I'm going to lose 50lbs," & "I will practice running in 1 min. intervals this week." At first I was like, huh?? Then I got it..the goals need to be realistic and practical in order to actually MAKE the goal..making them too broad and too grand only serves for failure and disappointment.

I'm starting to understand where alot of my stumbles and falls have occurred and it's making me feel alot better about things. Perspective is such a broad spectrum, but I'm thankful for it! I have worked for a couple years now on my attitude and my views about my body and self-loathing. It's improved greatly and I am thankful that I'm in this place right now. The stuff written in this book are things that I actually feel READY to tackle and believe in for the first time EVER.

My Journal:
♥Choose More, Lose More....Aventures In Carb-Cycling.......♥

"Belief gives you the power to achieve the extraordinary" ~Chris Powell
Old 06-04-2013, 05:27 PM   #1383
Blabbermouth!!!

More reading today...

Chris Powell:

3 Rules

1. Eat more carbs and eat more often.
2. Develop shapely muscles.
3. Move your muscles.

".....feeing your body in the right way, together with growing and shaping your muscles, will power up your metabolism--and keep it powered up--so it blazes right through your fat. It's textbook physiology!"

"Eating more stimulates your body's digestion and maintenance functions. Your metabolism rises and falls with your calorie intake and fires in three-hour cycles. If it's got a lot of fuel at the right time, it burns at it's hottest. This is why you should eat more often-- every 3 hours to be exact--for a total of 5 meals per day. Of course, you have to eat the right kind of food, namely carbs, your body's favorite fuel. Just as a log that you toss on a pile of ashes just sits there, calories that you feed to a sluggish metabolism just sit there and get stored in the form of fat."

"Carbs are first and foremost , the main food for your cells. But they're also the switch that calibrates your body's metabolic thermostat, playing a significant role in controlling how fast your metabolism burns calories. When carbs come your way, they stimulate your body to release special hormones that are essential in amnaging your system, and the hormones launch your metabolic rate sky-high. Eating fewer carbs slows the flow of hormones, suppressing your metabolism. Carbs set your metabolic thermostat to "hot."

^^^^This stuff ^here^ I found very interesting and leaves me wondering if this is what's going on with my body.

Reading on........
Old 06-05-2013, 03:07 AM   #1384
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Bejewelme
Stats: 350+/221.4/198 (5'10)
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: restarted 9/27/2010
Food for thought, yesterday I ate more carbs, fruit, a protein bar carby then atkins, and dropped 2 pounds, I was like WTH? I am going to try lower fat and a fe more carbs! I am going to start C25K, I was proud of my running and man, you let it go and that goes too, at least for me, Tony wants to try to run it has been 2 years since his ACL surgery so I said well we need to do C25K, there are a couple cool 5K's coming up, one called vibe, where they throw neon paint at you as you run, and other in the dark with strobe lights and glow lights and stuff they sound cool, so maybe that is a good goal! I know the Vibe one is in AZ as well
Old 06-05-2013, 06:50 AM   #1385

Gallery: zipp2play
Stats: 206/176/164 5'8"
WOE: JUDDD
Interesting Danielle. Not sure what my thoughts are on that. They don't really do heavy into the food part of the weight loss on his show.
Old 06-05-2013, 07:39 AM   #1386
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Jayce
Stats: 255/214.8/212 MG# 1
WOE: Calorie Tracking & Exercise
Blonde, today is National Running Day, coincidentally. Even though running is hard for me, I can admit to a feeling of "release" during some run intervals. I think it's cleansing, in a way, if that makes sense.

Danielle, I agree that goals need to be specific -- I will work on applying this in my life! I also believe he's spot-on regarding eating every few hours (which many trainers advocate). I think the amount of carbohydrate intake probably varies from person to person...our bodies probably have different needs, based on our genetic makeup, physical activity, metabolism, etc. I am currently eating more than I did when "low carbing" previously (I initially followed Protein Power, which I still think is a great plan). I am eating 200 or less now, but the amounts vary each day -- I'm more concerned about net carbs b/c I do believe fiber makes an impact on absorption.

Love that you're getting so much out of his book! I've placed a hold request for it at my library once it comes in. I am also waiting for a copy of Jillian's book.

Make the commitment, invest the time, and do the work to make things matter.
Old 06-05-2013, 08:23 AM   #1387
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Dani~ thanks for adding more info! Much appreciated. Dreaming about running is weird, no? I love it when I do that and I have a sense of loss after I wake and realize I ain't gonna do that, at least not at 217.

I guess I've never had a specific goal regarding weight loss. When I stopped smoking the goal was "stop smoking, now" and I did it. I need to figure a way to apply this to my diet and exercise.

Amber~ I'm so confused about food right now. I know in my heart I can't live without carbs for very long without caving and causing myself damage. I have never been able to determine the 'right' amount for me so I wobble back and forth. Great that you're getting back into running!

Monica~ me too, I don't know what to think, either.

Jayce~ National Running Day! I had no idea! I can remember running a lot as a kid. Why walk when you can run everywhere? I think this is what I'm dreaming of when I dream I'm running. I love it. Hey, I use the library too! I'm waiting for a couple of books right now. I got an email this morning that the book my DD recommended "Tell the Wolves I'm Home" is in. Gonna go get it.

Dani, great day to you!!
6/27~226.6
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...-required.html
Old 06-05-2013, 09:54 AM   #1388
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bejewelme View Post
Food for thought, yesterday I ate more carbs, fruit, a protein bar carby then atkins, and dropped 2 pounds, I was like WTH? I am going to try lower fat and a fe more carbs! I am going to start C25K, I was proud of my running and man, you let it go and that goes too, at least for me, Tony wants to try to run it has been 2 years since his ACL surgery so I said well we need to do C25K, there are a couple cool 5K's coming up, one called vibe, where they throw neon paint at you as you run, and other in the dark with strobe lights and glow lights and stuff they sound cool, so maybe that is a good goal! I know the Vibe one is in AZ as well
This is why I think Chris is onto something.. since I've been adding back in healthier carbs the scale has been moving.. what he is saying makes total sense..Are you going to get his book?? Oh, I totally wanna run! I'd give anything to be a crazy runner..I've got a couple gf's who are avid runners..one does marathon's all over, and the other is a triathlete.SO inspiring! Yeah, the Vibe race was in March I believe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zipp2play View Post
Interesting Danielle. Not sure what my thoughts are on that. They don't really do heavy into the food part of the weight loss on his show.
They never go into much of the food on any show..they don't do it on The Biggest Loser either.. but I do know that the books all have what they're eating.. Chris Powell's contestants all eat the way he's written in his books. The more I read, the more it makes sense..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayce View Post
Blonde, today is National Running Day, coincidentally. Even though running is hard for me, I can admit to a feeling of "release" during some run intervals. I think it's cleansing, in a way, if that makes sense.

Danielle, I agree that goals need to be specific -- I will work on applying this in my life! I also believe he's spot-on regarding eating every few hours (which many trainers advocate). I think the amount of carbohydrate intake probably varies from person to person...our bodies probably have different needs, based on our genetic makeup, physical activity, metabolism, etc. I am currently eating more than I did when "low carbing" previously (I initially followed Protein Power, which I still think is a great plan). I am eating 200 or less now, but the amounts vary each day -- I'm more concerned about net carbs b/c I do believe fiber makes an impact on absorption.

Love that you're getting so much out of his book! I've placed a hold request for it at my library once it comes in. I am also waiting for a copy of Jillian's book.
I think that eating every few hours makes lots of sense and something that I haven't done in a very very long time..and go figure, when I did it, I had alot more success. I still haven't finished Jillian's book. I got it the week I went to go see her speak and never finished it.. Ooops!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blonde with a Rose View Post
Dani~ thanks for adding more info! Much appreciated. Dreaming about running is weird, no? I love it when I do that and I have a sense of loss after I wake and realize I ain't gonna do that, at least not at 217.

I guess I've never had a specific goal regarding weight loss. When I stopped smoking the goal was "stop smoking, now" and I did it. I need to figure a way to apply this to my diet and exercise.

Amber~ I'm so confused about food right now. I know in my heart I can't live without carbs for very long without caving and causing myself damage. I have never been able to determine the 'right' amount for me so I wobble back and forth. Great that you're getting back into running!

Monica~ me too, I don't know what to think, either.

Jayce~ National Running Day! I had no idea! I can remember running a lot as a kid. Why walk when you can run everywhere? I think this is what I'm dreaming of when I dream I'm running. I love it. Hey, I use the library too! I'm waiting for a couple of books right now. I got an email this morning that the book my DD recommended "Tell the Wolves I'm Home" is in. Gonna go get it.

Dani, great day to you!!
I feel the loss about running when I read about my friends who are having a blast doing their races...I love hearing about their training and the things they're doing..then I think, mayyynnnn, I wish I could do that!

There's so much information in this book it's impossible for me to tell you guys everything.. I'm just highlighting the stuff that stick out to me and what might help me on my journey..

I've made goals, but they've been too broad and not near specific enough..aside from the actual amount of weight I want to lose..that one I did right..but the other stuff has been way to broad to ever get me near achieving it.

In this plan, there is a cheat day every week. And I believe one form of his plan, there is one where you can have a "reward" every other day.. He talks alot about that you don't have to give up your fave foods ever, you just have to fit them in accordingly..

----------------------------------

So what I'm starting to wonder after all this reading is; have I royally screwed up my metabolism by my own idiocy. It seems apparent that I tend to have a sensitive hormonal/metabolic system probably due to some other issues..(tubal ligation, perimeno) and then, from what I've read about the importance of carbs at every meal..and for so many years now all I've been hellbent on doing is eliminating them.. He states that by eliminating carbs can affect hormone and metabolic balances.. OYE! But ya know what, this makes sense to what's been going on with me and why I've been struggling. It also makes me wonder if that's why I didn't lose well with JUDDD too, and the idea behind fasting..as much as I liked how it made me feel, it didn't do much on the scale.. lot's to think about!!

I'm just about to the part in the book where he's describing food lists and how to work the plan.. I am praying like hell this is something that I can actually do without feeling like I'm going nutso.
I do know that he writes about the importance of combining protein+carb.. this was something I'd read about in a book for metabolic x eating plan..they called it "linking".. makes sense to me.

Last edited by DesertGurl; 06-05-2013 at 09:55 AM..
Old 06-05-2013, 10:37 AM   #1389
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertGurl View Post

So what I'm starting to wonder after all this reading is; have I royally screwed up my metabolism by my own idiocy. It seems apparent that I tend to have a sensitive hormonal/metabolic system probably due to some other issues..(tubal ligation, perimeno) and then, from what I've read about the importance of carbs at every meal..and for so many years now all I've been hellbent on doing is eliminating them.. He states that by eliminating carbs can affect hormone and metabolic balances.. OYE! But ya know what, this makes sense to what's been going on with me and why I've been struggling. It also makes me wonder if that's why I didn't lose well with JUDDD too, and the idea behind fasting..as much as I liked how it made me feel, it didn't do much on the scale.. lot's to think about!!

I'm just about to the part in the book where he's describing food lists and how to work the plan.. I am praying like hell this is something that I can actually do without feeling like I'm going nutso.
I do know that he writes about the importance of combining protein+carb.. this was something I'd read about in a book for metabolic x eating plan..they called it "linking".. makes sense to me.

You know I've read this too. The 'trick' to keep carbs from elevating BG too high is to combine with protein. I'm probably going to get Chris's book, but I've ordered it from my library so I can peek at it first. If you girls could see my bookshelves you would think me 'certifiable". In fact, if one could
'read themselves thin' I could have ice cream everyday.
Old 06-05-2013, 10:45 AM   #1390
Blabbermouth!!!

Here's the cycling days.. I really really like the concept of this!♥

Old 06-05-2013, 10:49 AM   #1391
Blabbermouth!!!

The 4th week of every month is high carb days every day...this is a *reset week*.. again, keeping the ole body guessing!
Old 06-06-2013, 03:23 AM   #1392

D- I did order the book and I think maybe we will need to start a thread in the main forum and maybe we can find some others, I have been reading some things on line, one thing I read was his ratios, man it is going to be tough, here are some of the recommendations I found on a thread of people doing the diet, I hope he really spells out what to eat and how much, I can see my beloved half and half out the window!!!!

Carbs: 0.9-1.0 grams per pound of body weight
Protein: 0.75 grams per pound of body weight
Fat: as little as possible-

Low and moderate days

Carbs: 0.2-0.5 grams per pound of body weight
Protein: 0.9-1.0 grams per pound of body weight
Fat: 0.1-0.2 grams per pound of body weight

That is some low fat for sure, so I am going to need my smart Dani to help me figure out menus, I ordered from Amazon so maybe it will come by the weekend!!!!

Its crazy that I am eating like 80 carbs and feel like that is so much, I cant imagine eating 200 carbs, OMG, but they gotta be quality carbs for sure!!!!! I have to watch the show on demand this weekend, I missed it the other night
Old 06-06-2013, 07:40 AM   #1393

That is intersting. I love the size associations with the hands. I use that technique all the time with protein. LOVE THAT>
Old 06-06-2013, 07:47 AM   #1394
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I use size association as well and have been known to eat hamburger patties as big as my head....
Old 06-06-2013, 09:50 AM   #1395
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
D- I did order the book and I think maybe we will need to start a thread in the main forum and maybe we can find some others, I have been reading some things on line, one thing I read was his ratios, man it is going to be tough, here are some of the recommendations I found on a thread of people doing the diet, I hope he really spells out what to eat and how much, I can see my beloved half and half out the window!!!!

Carbs: 0.9-1.0 grams per pound of body weight
Protein: 0.75 grams per pound of body weight
Fat: as little as possible-

Low and moderate days

Carbs: 0.2-0.5 grams per pound of body weight
Protein: 0.9-1.0 grams per pound of body weight
Fat: 0.1-0.2 grams per pound of body weight

That is some low fat for sure, so I am going to need my smart Dani to help me figure out menus, I ordered from Amazon so maybe it will come by the weekend!!!!

Its crazy that I am eating like 80 carbs and feel like that is so much, I cant imagine eating 200 carbs, OMG, but they gotta be quality carbs for sure!!!!! I have to watch the show on demand this weekend, I missed it the other night
I don't see anything listed in this book about "ratios" ...but then again I only skimmed near and around the food part of it but did not see anything about it. Near as I can tell is he says to eat no more than 1500 cals on high-carb days, and no more/less than 1200 cals on low-carb days. and as for the fat ratio....according to the book you are eating it at every meal on every low carb day..that doesn't sound like as little as possible? I also saw HWC on the acceptable food list..this kinda makes me a happy girl!

Quote:
That is intersting. I love the size associations with the hands. I use that technique all the time with protein. LOVE THAT>
I've done it too so I'm kinda feeling ahead of the game a bit that this won't be that big of a shock for me He also recommends using a smaller plate for meals...been doing this for about 6 months already..

Quote:
I use size association as well and have been known to eat hamburger patties as big as my head....
Cute! Always soo tempting when I make hamburgers..but inevitibly I end up not being able to finish them when i make them bigger Good thing I suppose but dangit I love me some good burgers!
----------------------

I'm feeling kinda like a maroon..it's taken me forever to get through this book..I've not spent hours a day on it or anything...just maybe 20 min, or 30 min here & there.. and then when I get to something that causes me to stop and think, well, there goes the rest of the afternoon. You guys will all get the book and probably breeze right through it and wonder WTH took me so damn long!

TOM is in full swing and I'm feeling a tad oogie today
I'm shocked it actually started on time..that hasn't happened for months.
My rings are spinning today which hopefully means I'm not entirely too bloated, altho I am feeling it a bit in my feet.

Weigh-in is tomorrow...praying like hell I get to hang on to the itty-bitty loss I saw earlier this week!

Stairs are getting a teensy bit easier..atho the last 2 days I haven't done as many reps so I better get to it today even tho I really do not feel like moving much.
Old 06-06-2013, 11:21 AM   #1396
Blabbermouth!!!

Forgot to add that my kiddo is going to the gastro end of July for Celiac testing....
When I called for the appt. I asked to speak to the nurse and asked if she could remain GF (altho' I already knew the answer..) and the nurse informed me DD needs to be back to eating gluten for at least a month...
this is gonna be one long month.. I feel terrible for my kid..and she's dreading it..
She has actually dropped a few pant sizes since embarking on a GF woe.. it's kinda shocking really..she's tiny. I know she's dreading the part where she may possibly have to put the "bigger" pants on up until we see the doc.. At her biggest she was about a 7 depending..and now she's between a 3-5 depending on brand..
So, crossing my fingers that I can "put up" with all that is about to ensue..not looking forward to tummy aches and grouchy

I get it, though. I understand why it needs to be this way, and I DEF want proper and accurate testing.
Old 06-06-2013, 11:56 AM   #1397
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: LoCarbGal
Stats: 318.5/191/140 5'4" 47 yrs
WOE: Atkins 1/27/12 - 54.5 lbs: JUDDD 9/4/12 - 73 lbs
Oh, what a bummer to have to purposely make her sick to get a diagnosis. There should be a better way! (I find myself saying that about so many things in life!) Here's hoping it'll go quick as possible, and you'll finally get the answers you need.
Old 06-07-2013, 03:10 AM   #1398

D- I found those ratios on a discussion about his plan, but last night I got the book, I am trying not to jump ahead, so we will get through it! I lost another pound, that is 3 this week, and horror or horror I ate fruit!!!!! LOL I am still a little hungry I think 1200 calorie sis low for me, I still have a fat a** to carry around but I guess it seems to be working, I like the idea of knowing that one day you can have something good without ruining your hard work, LC there is no cheating or it piles back on, I am hoping too that this helps with my human sponge feature! Maybe then if we go on vacation I will not gain 17 pounds in one week!
Old 06-07-2013, 03:11 AM   #1399

Forgot to tell you, he was on Dr Oz about his book google the clips! It talks about the program
Old 06-07-2013, 05:36 AM   #1400

Quote:
ME TOO!!!!!!!!
Old 06-07-2013, 05:38 AM   #1401

Danielle - what are your plans for this weekend? Going to see a movie? Have you seen NOW YOU SEE ME??? I really want to see that!
I have Warm Bodies at home and am hoping I can watch it with DS14 this weekend!
Old 06-07-2013, 06:33 AM   #1402
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
ME TOO!!!!!!!!
LOL, Monica!

Hiya Amber, I agree re: rebound on LC. It's so demoralizing.

Dani~ that is unbelievable! She has to make herself sick in order to get a diagnosis? My jaw is dropped.
Old 06-07-2013, 07:25 AM   #1403
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Danielle - what are your plans for this weekend? Going to see a movie? Have you seen NOW YOU SEE ME??? I really want to see that!
Zipp, I liked Warm Bodies. It was kinda tongue-in-cheek quirky...better than I expected. I'm seeing Now You See Me tonight with my best friend! Looking forward to it...I really like Woody Harrelson.

Happy Friday, ladies!

How are you doing, Dani?
Old 06-07-2013, 10:57 AM   #1404
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoCarbGal View Post
Oh, what a bummer to have to purposely make her sick to get a diagnosis. There should be a better way! (I find myself saying that about so many things in life!) Here's hoping it'll go quick as possible, and you'll finally get the answers you need.
Quote:
LOL, Monica!

Hiya Amber, I agree re: rebound on LC. It's so demoralizing.

Dani~ that is unbelievable! She has to make herself sick in order to get a diagnosis? My jaw is dropped.
It really does suck. I wish I'd have had the ability to get her in back when she started having belly issues, but we were having weirdo complications with her insurance for some reason and it took literally 3 months to sort out... I could've taken her to some sort of clinic and paid cheaply for some half-ass advice but I wanted her seen by this doctor at this hospital.

Quote:
No idea about plans.. DS saw Now you see me..he said it was good.
DD18 LOVES Warm Bodies..she saw it like 6x in the theater and now is the proud owner of the blu-ray

Quote:
Zipp, I liked Warm Bodies. It was kinda tongue-in-cheek quirky...better than I expected. I'm seeing Now You See Me tonight with my best friend! Looking forward to it...I really like Woody Harrelson.

Happy Friday, ladies!

How are you doing, Dani?
Have a good weekend!
Old 06-07-2013, 11:04 AM   #1405
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
D- I found those ratios on a discussion about his plan, but last night I got the book, I am trying not to jump ahead, so we will get through it! I lost another pound, that is 3 this week, and horror or horror I ate fruit!!!!! LOL I am still a little hungry I think 1200 calorie sis low for me, I still have a fat a** to carry around but I guess it seems to be working, I like the idea of knowing that one day you can have something good without ruining your hard work, LC there is no cheating or it piles back on, I am hoping too that this helps with my human sponge feature! Maybe then if we go on vacation I will not gain 17 pounds in one week!
WAs that for his old book??? Or something different altogether..I have yet to see anything about ratios in the book at all His calorie counts for women are 1200/1500..I'm doing 1500 now and do fine..the 1200 shouldn't be a problem for me especially with the amount of fat we are told to get in on those days. He says that the body on any given day is capable of holding upwards of 10lbs of water.. you're just one of the lucky ones who happens to hold ALL of it at one time! You'll be very surprised about what he says about working out.. it's very minimal to achieve maximum results.. Which is a relief to me because I won't do 3hrs in a gym every day, at least not at this size..no way

Quote:
Forgot to tell you, he was on Dr Oz about his book google the clips! It talks about the program
I dvr'd the episode and watched it and for the life of me can't remember much about it Old age sucks rocks!
Old 06-07-2013, 11:16 AM   #1406
Blabbermouth!!!

Got through the exercise portion of CP's book.. sounds very doable. Scary, but doable. It's been so long since I've thought about real exercise...burpees, jumping jacks, squats, lunges... The good news is, it'll only take me 9 minutes 5x a week..that's it. No more. No less. I am in love with this man! I told Amber in her journal, I wanna go live w/ him and Heidi and become part of the Powell Pack.

I have a few chapters left to read and should be ready to roll with this plan sometime this next week.. I was hoping for Monday but I don't think so.. In the meantime I'll stick with what I'm doing because it's working for now.

Weigh In Day: 240.0

5/31/13... 242.2
6/07/13... 240.0

Still a ways to go to get to where I was...but it'll come.

No idea what we're doing tonight...possibly dinner out.. reward meal maybe? It depends on where we end up going. All I know is we've had heat advisory's the last couple days and I won't be partaking of the hot that is the supposed weather around here. ..I'll keep dreaming of cooler sunshiney weather where I can smell the seasalt and hear the clanging of trolleys.
Old 06-07-2013, 11:42 AM   #1407
Major LCF Poster!

Yay! Congrats on your loss!

I'm interested in this 9 minute exercise routine you speak of...hmmm.
Old 06-07-2013, 01:34 PM   #1408
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Yay! Congrats on your loss!

I'm interested in this 9 minute exercise routine you speak of...hmmm.
Thank you! The 9 minute exercises are in the book..there's a list of workouts he gives you to follow and you just rotate every day and every week..
Old 06-07-2013, 01:38 PM   #1409
Blabbermouth!!!

So this is what we're lookin at today....

Annnnddd something cool I won in a chat contest a couple weeks ago..

Old 06-07-2013, 03:30 PM   #1410
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: GailyGail
Stats: 200/170/130
Start Date: January 2, 2012
Wow, Dani, it is sure is hot in Scottsdale! Hope you are well.
Closed Thread