LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2012, 02:06 PM   #271
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: DesertGurl
WOE: Chris Powell's Carb Cycling
Start Date: 9/16/13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blonde with a Rose View Post
Honey congrats on the new low!! Stay off the scale til after TOM if you can. It'll make you less crazy, KWIM?
TOM isn't even due for over another week...I'll go nuts if I stay off the scale until after that I just don't get why I feel like this already...been chuggin the water like a good kid and hoping it will leave.. perhaps it has something to do with this cold that is tryin to invade?
Quote:
Originally Posted by AsmallerME View Post
Sorry you are catching a bug. I caught something last week and it hung around for a solid week. Heck, it's still here 8 days later, but appears to be exiting. I hope you get something much kinder. (((hugs)))
Thanks, honey! I'm trying to lay low and not do too much but with mom taxi in full effect it's kinda impossible LOL Last cold I got was baaaaaad and it hung around forever, crossing fingers its not like that again! Glad you're starting to feel better

.....how is it possible to be absolutely freezing when it's 85 outside Given that I've not been feeling good I'd chalk it up to that, but then, DD's give me very cold feet and hands so it's probably that. Weeks later and this still astounds me that my body *knows* what's goin on! Every single DD I'm like this..

Not much of an appetite today. All I've had is 2 cups of coffee with a lil creamer & cinnamon. Gonna go drag out all the decorations and see if we can make it feel like Christmas time.. Just got a couple new Christmas cd's.. Michael Buble and Blake Shelton

My Journal:
♥Choose More, Lose More....Aventures In Carb-Cycling.......♥

"Belief gives you the power to achieve the extraordinary" ~Chris Powell

Sponsored Links
Old 12-05-2012, 03:20 AM   #272
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Bejewelme
Stats: 350+/221.4/198 (5'10)
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: restarted 9/27/2010
I got the new Rod Stewart Christmas CD I still love him! I saw him on the tree lighting and he looks exactly the same as he did 30 years ago! I love Michael Buble too!
Old 12-05-2012, 07:18 AM   #273

Gallery: zipp2play
Stats: 206/176/164 5'8"
WOE: JUDDD
Girl, hope you are feeling better today. I had that cold/throat/head crud. It took a while to get rid of it. Today is the first day in 10 that I haven't had any meds! FEEL BETTER!
Old 12-05-2012, 08:22 AM   #274
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bejewelme View Post
I got the new Rod Stewart Christmas CD I still love him! I saw him on the tree lighting and he looks exactly the same as he did 30 years ago! I love Michael Buble too!
I went to get that cd last night and they were sold out I saw him on GMA, he looks so good!!! Michael Buble...

Quote:
Originally Posted by zipp2play View Post
Girl, hope you are feeling better today. I had that cold/throat/head crud. It took a while to get rid of it. Today is the first day in 10 that I haven't had any meds! FEEL BETTER!
I'm fightin it, I don't have time for this crud! I'm so glad that you are feeling better.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Still not feeling great today. To top it off I got attacked by "something" last evening and I have bites on my arms and my feet and lower legs..and 1 on my right hip Thought maybe they were ant bites..I always seem to get bit by those lil suckers..but those usually disappear after a couple hours and these ones...well, these guys are still here, big and puffy, red, and ITCHY! They kept me up all night long it was miserable! I'm now assuming it was a spider....or 10!

Finally got rid of some of the bloat. sheesh that sucked.

Preparing for 2 finals this week. I was up til midnight last night finishing my final project for weight management class..I'm proud! Last class ends on the 12th and not a day too soon..

UD today.

Ended Novemer at 232.0 >>>> -8 lbs

December Goal: 226

Dec1.... 231.0 -- New Low!
Dec2.... 233.5
Dec3.... 233.5
Dec4.... 233.0
Dec5.... 231.5
Old 12-05-2012, 08:44 AM   #275
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Stats: 240/226.6/125
WOE: Currently 5:2 w/ a 3rd all fruit & veg day
Start Date: (Juddd 2010)
I've always felt like I was burning some calories when I got cold on a DD...I'll bet that's it!

Feeling any better?
Old 12-05-2012, 12:25 PM   #276
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
I've always felt like I was burning some calories when I got cold on a DD...I'll bet that's it!

Feeling any better?
I dunno if its burning calories or what...but I like that idea Let's use that excuse!!!

Feeling "ok"... I'm exhausted from being up & down all night from these stupid bug bites..

I keep forgetting to share this...

the other day at the grocery, I went to take the shopping cart back and my DD16 kindly shared with me that my clothes were too baggy and to hurry up and get new ones already. She says it looks like I'm wearing pajamas from the back.

I guess something's working, eh?

This just means that I need to get back to measuring regularly, it's been awhile.......
Old 12-05-2012, 01:06 PM   #277
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I love the baggy clothes! My girls made me get rid of my jeans last year, they said it was ridiculous. You know what? It's a good thing or I may have grown back into them. When my current jeans started to be uncomfortable I got back on track. The ones I gave away were 20's, the ones I have now are 16 & 18.

What BUG BITES???
Old 12-05-2012, 02:08 PM   #278
Blabbermouth!!!

Yeah I'm thinkin technically I should be in 16/18 and I'm trottin around in 20's... I have a pair of 18's that I finally took the tags off a couple weeks ago..even those are a tad big in the tush..

I'll have to start lookin now, it takes me forever to buy clothes.

YES! Bug bites!!!

My right leg and foot and one on my right hip and one on my left forearm...and if that isn't enough...I am now itching on my LEFT leg and foot and I feel more!!! and one on my right forearm..

...I at least *think* they're bug bites...what else could it be? Just weird that I got more today... started getting itchy while in my car...maybe there's something in my car? ack! At any rate....I am MISERABLE!!!!!
Old 12-05-2012, 02:17 PM   #279
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertGurl View Post
Yeah I'm thinkin technically I should be in 16/18 and I'm trottin around in 20's... I have a pair of 18's that I finally took the tags off a couple weeks ago..even those are a tad big in the tush..

I'll have to start lookin now, it takes me forever to buy clothes.

YES! Bug bites!!!

My right leg and foot and one on my right hip and one on my left forearm...and if that isn't enough...I am now itching on my LEFT leg and foot and I feel more!!! and one on my right forearm..

...I at least *think* they're bug bites...what else could it be? Just weird that I got more today... started getting itchy while in my car...maybe there's something in my car? ack! At any rate....I am MISERABLE!!!!!
Oh dear...could it be chiggers from the lovely garden you visited? Chiggers suck. I hope it's just "regular" bugs.....
Old 12-05-2012, 02:22 PM   #280
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Oh dear...could it be chiggers from the lovely garden you visited? Chiggers suck. I hope it's just "regular" bugs.....
I have never ever in my life heard of those! We went last Friday to the gardens, would it take this long for them to show up????

*starts googling chiggers*
Old 12-05-2012, 02:28 PM   #281
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I don't know if chiggers live in AZ but they sure do in AR. Sorry if I scared you! I think they might have shown up before now...they like to make a ring around your ankles, like where your socks stop. Very pesky little biters.

I'm sorry Dani~ I'm laughing, I really didn't mean to freak you out!
Old 12-05-2012, 03:46 PM   #282
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Saxy1971
Stats: 230/212/180
Yikes...hope you figure out what the "bite" thingies are from!

Hope you have a great evening, "pajama butt".
Old 12-05-2012, 04:18 PM   #283
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saxy1971 View Post
Yikes...hope you figure out what the "bite" thingies are from!

Hope you have a great evening, "pajama butt".

Pajama Butt!
Old 12-05-2012, 05:57 PM   #284
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: GailyGail
Stats: 200/170/130
Start Date: January 2, 2012
Danielle, love it that your clothes are baggy -- girl, you now have a real excuse to go out and buy new clothes! You have been losing weight steadily and maybe Santa needs to get Danielle some new clothes in her new size! Yay! We hope you are happy and proud because you should be!

Ugh, spider bites suck. Do you have anti-itchcream or cortisone cream -- because that can help with the itchy part. You might want to go to see the pharmacist at the drug store because they have lots of over the counter remedies. If it does not get better, I think you should see a doctor -- only because the symptoms and the itch should go away within a day or two.

I got some nasty spider bites when I lived in Miami and it was awful. I totally feel you pain and am wishing for immediate relief and speedy recovery for you. xo!
Old 12-06-2012, 03:38 AM   #285
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: ChristineCQ
Stats: 234/192/159 (5'7")
WOE: DANDR
Start Date: 7/26/10 (re-start; original start 6/03)
Chiggers? Pajama butt?

Hope you're feeling better and that you get some new clothes before your pants end up on the ground! I think DD would NOT be thrilled if THAT happened in the grocery store!
Old 12-06-2012, 06:10 AM   #286

I think after finals YOU need to go CLOTHES shopping, especially before your VEGAS trip. you need some HOT new clothes for that!!!!
Old 12-06-2012, 11:35 AM   #287
Blabbermouth!!!

Ok, I'm here. A little traumatized about chiggers and a pajama butt

I have a couple new little tiny bites on my feet.. I have no clue wth is going on. Nothing is working for the itching at all... I've tried 2 different cortisone creams and some other random cream... another miserable night.. I finally took some advil pm around 3am to knock me out so I could get a few hours of sleep.

Now I'll really freak out if I get MORE bites this afternoon when I go to pick up DD.

Good news is I'm done with 2 classes...aced my music final...gonna miss that class it was SO fun!... about to be done with a 3rd--just have to write a paper for abnormal psych.. and then 1 lone class ending next week--the hardest class for sure and I can't wait to be done it gives me anxiety

Scale is playing nice and that is great news!

I do need to shop for something to wear for Vegas...it doesnt need to be anything flashy or dressy, we're going to punk-rock shows I can show up in jeans and a t-shirt and still be better dressed than half the people there. But I DO want to feel good about my progress so I will get something.

Anywho, that's me for now.

Dec2.... 233.5
Dec3.... 233.5
Dec4.... 233.0
Dec5.... 231.5
Dec6.... 231.0
Old 12-06-2012, 11:47 AM   #288
Major LCF Poster!

Danielle, you deserve to go shopping with your awesome weight loss achievement under your belt! Yay! I think something black and form fitting would be good for the punk rock shows --with those short high-heeled boots that everyone is wearning now. Lots of cute stuff on sale these days too.
Old 12-06-2012, 11:55 AM   #289
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: AsmallerME
Start Date: 2012
Good work getting back to your LOW!!
Old 12-06-2012, 02:45 PM   #290
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: ChristineCQ
Stats: 234/192/159 (5'7")
WOE: DANDR
Start Date: 7/26/10 (re-start; original start 6/03)
YOU ROCK, Danielle!!!!!!!!
Old 12-06-2012, 02:53 PM   #291
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GailyGail View Post
Danielle, you deserve to go shopping with your awesome weight loss achievement under your belt! Yay! I think something black and form fitting would be good for the punk rock shows --with those short high-heeled boots that everyone is wearning now. Lots of cute stuff on sale these days too.
Thanks Gail! I have absolutely no fashion sense whatsoever... I've been the SAHM for 20 years Totally out of the loop on what's in fashion for my age group...ask me anything about junior girls and I'm all over it Heels? Lord have mercy....that would be a disaster! It's probably been 20 years since I last wore heels! I'm gonna have to do something thinking...
Quote:
Originally Posted by AsmallerME View Post
Good work getting back to your LOW!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristineCQ View Post
YOU ROCK, Danielle!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU LADIES!!!!

Hoping today's DD goes well, and hoping even more the scale shows me something fun and new tomorrow morning I've not been hungry all day. All I've had is 2 cups of coffee. Gotta love fasting!

.....*sigh*....time for reading.. I'm procrastinating...
Old 12-06-2012, 05:52 PM   #292
Major LCF Poster!

Danielle, please! You don't have to have this crazy fashion sense to look good. Look at the photo in your avatar. You are beautiful - you truly have such a gorgeous face. Do not stress about Vegas. If someone as naturally pretty as you finds an outfit that you are comfortable in, then you are golden. If you have a pretty face and a good heart, then you really don't need designer clothes. Just my two cents.
Old 12-07-2012, 03:28 AM   #293

Gallery: Bejewelme
Stats: 350+/221.4/198 (5'10)
Start Date: restarted 9/27/2010
D- you better go get some tight jeans, go to Old Navy and get some skinny colored jeans and maybe some boots with a chunky heel they are comfy you need to be ocking it in Vegas girl!!!! So proud of you!! You need to get stuff that is tight so you keep working down into them!!!! That's what I did, then everytime I wore stuff so tight I was going to burst it was a constant reminder to stay on track!!!!
Old 12-07-2012, 07:20 AM   #294

D- what did the scale say this morning??? I am dying to know!!!!!!!!
Old 12-07-2012, 08:20 AM   #295
Blabbermouth!!!

Well, first of all, you girls are just AWESOME! Thank you for all your support and encouragement, it means alot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GailyGail View Post
Danielle, please! You don't have to have this crazy fashion sense to look good. Look at the photo in your avatar. You are beautiful - you truly have such a gorgeous face. Do not stress about Vegas. If someone as naturally pretty as you finds an outfit that you are comfortable in, then you are golden. If you have a pretty face and a good heart, then you really don't need designer clothes. Just my two cents.
You're too sweet. I guess I'm just not used to actually shopping for stuff that's "fun" Necessity only. I really do need to do it tho, and DH bugs me about it all the time... I've always just put everyone else first, KWIM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bejewelme View Post
D- you better go get some tight jeans, go to Old Navy and get some skinny colored jeans and maybe some boots with a chunky heel they are comfy you need to be ocking it in Vegas girl!!!! So proud of you!! You need to get stuff that is tight so you keep working down into them!!!! That's what I did, then everytime I wore stuff so tight I was going to burst it was a constant reminder to stay on track!!!!
Man, I couldn't even tell you the last time I shopped at Old Navy! Boots...I gotta really think on this one...never worn them before but sounds fun!
Quote:
Originally Posted by zipp2play View Post
D- what did the scale say this morning??? I am dying to know!!!!!!!!
You're so funny, Monica! I love you, girly! ..... are ya ready???????.....

........................................230!

Just a 1 pound loss but it's a new low!

Only 4 more pounds for my December goal. Who'd a thunk it!

Dec2.... 233.5
Dec3.... 233.5
Dec4.... 233.0
Dec5.... 231.5
Dec6.... 231.0
Dec7.... 230.0

Oh. And P.S.---I'm thinkin of not taking classes next semester....I am burnt. Kinda like the idea about being able to concentrate on my weight loss and exercise..
Old 12-07-2012, 08:35 AM   #296
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: ceecee08
Stats: 292.6/284.7/170 5'9
Start Date: Restart 1/4/2013
Morning Dani!!!! You are doing sooo well. KUTGW.
WTG on ALL you weightloss!!

I love those pics of the Japanese Friendship Garden.
Old 12-07-2012, 10:06 AM   #297
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Saxy1971
Stats: 230/212/180
Awesome job, Pajama Butt!! Keep rockin' this thing!
Old 12-07-2012, 11:35 AM   #298

A NEW LOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Girl, I know it's just 1 pound, but that New Low means it all!!!!! Way to go SKINNY!!!!!!
Old 12-07-2012, 12:04 PM   #299
Blabbermouth!!!

Thanks Ladies!

Cassidy, so good to see you, honey!! MIss you!!!

Another itchy night last night.. so far no new bites and the ones I've got seem to have gone down alittle bit.. waiting and watching.. just weird!

Weighing my options for school next semester..I am thinking of taking a break. It's not like I've had a true focus where I wanted to go anyways, right? I'm kinda liking the idea of getting focus on weightloss and exercise and the hectic chaos that are my 2 daughters ... these 2 veer off in two totally different directions they've got me runnin big time... so...we'll see.. I'm liking the sound of time off...
Old 12-07-2012, 03:12 PM   #300
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: melanie09
Stats: 217/184.8/160 5'9"
WOE: Low carb/Fast 5
Start Date: LC 9/10/12, JUDDD 10/28/12, Fast 5 3/11/13
Good job on your new low Danielle!!!
Closed Thread