Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2014, 12:28 PM   #661
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: JMacB
Stats: 275/190/160
WOE: Modified Atkins/general low carb
Start Date: Feb 2012
Ran a 5k yesterday and walked and ran a half marathon today.

I'm gonna lose a few toenails.

I am sore and everything hurts. I've also eaten several bananas and some other high carb stuff. Not good. But I'm feeling like I'm ready to get back to doing what I need to do.
JMacB is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 02-20-2014, 07:00 AM   #662
Major LCF Poster!

This week has not been good to my mental health. Bunch of stuff going on, but I fell off the wagon yesterday. Not proud at all, and just really hoping I can get my mental place right again, amd soon.

I am wearing size 16 jeans again. So very bummed about that, but feeling so uncomfortable in the size 14s wasn't helping at all.

Also, I'd like to call shenanigans that when I lose weight, the first place to lose is my boobs but when I gain it back it goes to my muffin top and belly first. Not fair! (I know what is really happening - last to lose is the first to gain back - but it just seems like it's unfair!)
Old 02-21-2014, 03:21 AM   #663
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: trishthedish
Stats: 26/20-22/12
WOE: LC
Start Date: One day at a time
Damn those tight clothes!! Damn the muffin top and belly! I am right there with you. Let's start a choir to sing the blues girlfriend.

... But after a song or two, let's get back in the groove and drop those pounds just to spite the negativity.
trishthedish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 05:49 AM   #664
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: GailyGail
Stats: 200/170/130
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: January 2, 2012
Hey look at the bright side -- you are doing an amazing job running those races including a half marathon. You are in better shape than you think you are.
GailyGail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 09:41 AM   #665
Major LCF Poster!

Well, does disappearing for 60 days count? Because I feel like I have. Trying to come back. Been back on plan, even for my birthday yesterday. I had been getting too far into this for my head's own good. Think I am better off now, even if I'm starting at 211.

I think I want to make an appointment with a personal trainer this week. I need to get better use out of my gym membership. It's not just for the pool in the summer. And I want to be less squishy by that pool this summer. Sixty days? Can I do it?
Old 03-16-2014, 10:11 AM   #666
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: DaisyGG
Stats: 211/198/155 5'7"
WOE: keto
Start Date: 3.9.14
I just came back a few days ago starting at 211 as well! It was a wicked winter imho.

My gym membership has been money down the drain. I want to change that!

I'll be checking in to see how you're doing. Check in on my journal if you want to see how I'm doing. Summer is a comin'.

I'm 6 lbs down from that already. I say yes - yes you can be less squishy by the pool this summer.

I'm trying for that as well!
DaisyGG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 10:17 AM   #667
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: cprcheetah
Stats: 224.6/204.6/130
WOE: Lean For Life/Low Cal
Start Date: LFL 3/4/2014
You can do it in 60 days! I need to go to the gym too.
cprcheetah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 05:47 AM   #668
Major LCF Poster!

Well, here I am. Back again. Doing HCG to hopefully do a relatively quick reversal of the damage I've done. If it goes as planned, and it's going well so far, I'll be back at my profile weight by the end. I must admit, this is a nice way to give up all control and say that for 30 days I'm doing something specific that I cannot waiver from. Nice that my pants aren't skin tight, too.
Old 06-13-2014, 05:28 PM   #669
Major LCF Poster!

Finished my HCG round and down to 206. Now going into p3 and that will be stressful.

I also have to fire someone tomorrow and that makes me physically ill. I need strength.
Old 07-18-2014, 05:17 AM   #670
Major LCF Poster!

Starting my next round of hcg. Maintained my 206 until I started to load and whoa did I add the pounds! But on day two of vlc and losing again. I was worried because yesterday I woke with hunger but today I did not. Ready to go after this!
Old 08-10-2014, 05:14 AM   #671
Major LCF Poster!

I am now once again below my stats weight! This round of HCG was tough at the beginning, so I did a re-feed in the middle and it is going much better now. I'm one pound over what had been my previous low. Looking forward to updating the stats once I get to 190.

I'm also working out - Jillian Michaels on amazon prime is kicking my ass! This morning I walked out of my pajama bottoms! So I put on my work out clothes and I'm going to hit it! My goal for the next month (until my annual convention I go to) is to work out between 4 and 6 times a week, mixing it up. Today I can go to the gym, but some days that isn't possible. And next Saturday I'm going to the orientation for a couch to 10k training group. I want to run a half marathon in the spring, but I know I need a training group to keep me accountable.
Old 08-11-2014, 04:54 AM   #672
Major LCF Poster!

I am now at the weight that was my previous low, just before Christmas and just before it all fell apart on me. Not happening this time.
Old 08-16-2014, 06:22 PM   #673
Major LCF Poster!

I am one pound away from changing my stats. Hopefully soon - a day or two.

This morning I signed up for Run University couch to 10k. I got a new pair of shoes and even a new pair of socks. I love this one brand but they are spendy - I had 20% off today so I took advantage.

I didn't finish my goal for last year (this is a gross understatement). I am hoping to rectify this. Plus now I have paid money which cannot be refunded if I quit AND I have made a commitment to someone else to be there to do it. That's the key.
Old 08-16-2014, 06:53 PM   #674
Major LCF Poster!

I just ordered a swim suit for swimming laps. I have agreed to meet a friend once a week to swim. My shoulders and arms better end up amazing.
Old 08-18-2014, 04:15 AM   #675
Major LCF Poster!

Time to change the stats!

I am now down 85 pounds from my heavy start weight. I still have more to go, but I am in the short end of the run.

(Speaking of running: I signed up for Run University and start a couch to 10k program next Monday. Bought new shoes and everything.) (I have lost my mind.)

Okay. Diet. Really glad I am doing a few rounds of hcg. I will be better off for having fallen off the wagon, because I ultimately climbed back on. I'm not sure how many more days I have on it since I'm just going to keep on it until I run out of drops. First round I lost 26, and so far this one I'm at 16. It started so miserably that any loss I have beyond now I consider a bonus.
Old 08-23-2014, 05:52 AM   #676
Major LCF Poster!

I downloaded and read HCG 2.0 and it changed my outlook entirely about the HCG diet. I'm so glad I did this, and I'm now actually lookin forward to the maintenance phase. Because my life is about to ramp up how hectic it is (and I didn't think that was really possible) I won't do another round until after Christmas.

I'm going hiking this morning with my son's Cub Scout pack. It is going to be 100 out. Helloooooooo sweaty momma!

Not sure how much more I have on this round. I'm going until I run out of drops. A week? Not sure. Since I will be maintaining with low carb and I can do that while traveling I'm not too worried that I'm still on p2 so close to my trip. I will be fine!

Really trying hard to not count my losses before they happen. Just wanting to see those numbers drop! And see my body shape change. It's happening and I'm so happy about that. Can't make it happen faster than it is going to happen, but it's hard to not wish it would happen sooner!
Old 08-25-2014, 11:59 AM   #677
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: GailyGail
Stats: 200/170/130
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: January 2, 2012
You are doing so well, Julia!
GailyGail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 06:37 PM   #678
Major LCF Poster!

Thank you! So good to see you!
Old 08-25-2014, 06:49 PM   #679
Major LCF Poster!

Today has been overwhelming. No other way to say it, except that my plate is full to overflowing and I keep piling it on. My list of what I have committed to doing grew exponentially today.

I'm opening another store. It is happening very quickly but it is happening. This is on top of alllllll the other commitments I have in the next few months. Christmas is coming and I am just getting busier.

Here's the partial list just off the top of my head: two stores, cub scouts, two different commitments to help with my son's school, helping with soccer, teaching a class in two weeks. Hosting a professional two-day mini-convention at one of my stores. Be a mom. Be a wife. Be a daughter.

The goals: to not let this overwhelm my life. It is very very overwhelming. But I must not decide that carby crap is what I need to eat. I must complete the goal of finishing the Couch to 10k. I must not fall apart.

I have come so so far. I fell apart last spring but then caught myself. I've used two very strict HCG rounds to right the ship. I am feeling so good. I bought two new fancy bras today. I am getting there, and I can't stop.