LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2012, 05:17 PM   #31
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: LowCarbMe
Stats: 250/200.6/140
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: 7/7/2013
Good afternoon all!

I hope everyone is having a good day! Mine has been oh so busy! It started out as usualy with exercise and icing my knee. Then I had to take an online quiz for my Econ class (scored 93.33%). Then kept waiting for the professor to post something they had promised by 8:00 am. Thus, she didn't post the assignment until 5:00 pm.

My DD had a DR appointment at 2:00 pm to update shots and such. The Dr didn't see us until 3:15pm. Yes, over an hour wait. You know my time is important too buster!

So I walk through the door, had some chocolate ff yogurt but I want to EAT! Yes, my old friend frustration! I almost think any negative emotion makes me want to eat!

Anyway, I held my resolve. One thing I have started doing today is posting my food on a tracker. I know Dukan doesn't require it, but I am very curious about how many calories I consume and what are the macronutrients? So far today, I'm at 832 calories and have consumed 91 grams of protein and 22 grams of fat. Very interesting!

My menu for the day:
B: Dukan pancakes (no oatbran)
Sn 1/2 lf cottage cheese, 1 oatbran muffin
L: Omlet
Sn FF Chocolate Greek Yogurt
D: Ground Turkey w/ taco seasoning, brocolli

Whew, now relaxed from the trip to the Dr. and glad I didn't fall face first into a jar of cookies!

That's my day! Everyone take care, will update tomorrow, and remember to KEEP GOING with whatever plan you follow!

Sponsored Links
Old 10-04-2012, 10:33 AM   #32
Senior LCF Member

Good Mornin, Everyone!

All set for a relaxing day of study for my Econ class! Don't anticipate any frustrating emotions to battle the eating with!

I'm been busy putting my Dukan recipes into my tracker to see the calories I am eating. So far, it's been about 1,000 calories per day! I know that is low, and should be 1,200 to avoid starvation mode, but I dunno. I'm not overly hungry with all that protein. We'll see how it goes!

I have no new recipes to report this week, as I am pretty happy with the ones I have so far! I can feel the weight-loss slowing

I just hope I don't have to battle a 6 month pleateau that I did while on WW. After the plateau was over, I lost 15lbs in one month and kept losing until I hit goal but it was really tough to wait it out!

Anywho, that's it for me today! Everyone take care and remember to KEEP GOING with whatever plan you follow!
LowCarbMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 03:47 PM   #33
Senior LCF Member

Good Day All!

When it rains, it pours! I am head of a group presentation for Econ class for a project due next Wed. and yesterday, out of the blue, with NO warning, my computer dies!

Luckily, I did a backup of my files before the computer problem got horrible and we have other computers in the house! My lovely, wonderful, dear, DH just finished putting a new one together for me!

But I have to reinstall old programs and you guys are probably familiar with the drill!

I did NOT let this hiccup, moment of major stress derail me from my program, however, I am EXTRA tired right now from all the stress and drama!

I will report my stats on Tuesday, but as of now, I don't think I've lost this week! However I am very pleased of my WL so far!

My goal next week, is yes, to revisit the cookie recipe! They are necessary for my happiness, I'm afraid!

So once I perfect one to how I like it, I will gladly post it!

Well, everyone have a lovely day and remember to KEEP GOING with whatever plan you follow!
Old 10-07-2012, 07:26 AM   #34
Senior LCF Member

Good Mornin Friends!

Well, yesterday was a stressful day trying to catch up with homework!

When it was time for dinner, my dear family wanted to try a new McDonalds in area!

I was ready to cave in and have some mcDs myself, but I checked the refrigerator and quickly came up with this plan! It was yummy to me and we were all Happy!

Fast Dinner
4 oz of 7% turkey meat (taco seasoned)
bit of diced onion
bit of diced green pepper
squirt or two of sf ketchup
pepper to taste
1 T corn flour
1 slice of 2% cheese
Saute onion and pepper then add meat and ketchup. When mixture warm, add corn flour, perhaps a tablespoon of water. When mixture hot, pour into a bowl and top with cheese slice!

On this program having something handy to eat at all times is really key! Today I plan to make choco cake, and some cheese bread to have on hand next week! Just tryin to do it the Dukan way!

So have a very blessed day and remember to KEEP GOING with whatever plan you follow!
Old 10-07-2012, 09:49 AM   #35
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Doggygirl
Stats: 204/183.8/152
WOE: A72
Start Date: This time: 7/23/14
Hi LCM! I'm glad I noticed your journal today. I have had a couple of "false starts" on Dukan in the past. Always lost but just never stuck with it. I started again last Wednesday -did 3 days of attack and started cruise yesterday. Congratulations on your success in your first month!!! I was very inspired to read your journal.

I'm looking forward to picking up recipe tips from you since it seems you like to experiment! Here are a few items I noted while reading your thread - I would love to know your recipes someday if you have the time.

FF Chocolate Yogurt
On the chocolate cake - are you grinding the oat bran any more than it is already ground?
Goji muffins
Lime sauce for yogurt??
Cheese bread?

You mentioned you have a couple Dukan cook books and I'm wondering if you recommend either of them. I like to keep things pretty easy and simple...

Anyway...good luck to you and I hope you have a great October on plan!

DG

Mini Goals:
#1: Weight 184
#2: Weight 179
#3: Weight 174
#4: Weight 169 (normal BMI)
#5: Weight 164
#6: Weight 159
#7: Weight 154
Doggygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 07:15 AM   #36
Senior LCF Member

DG, to my journal! It's so good to see another doing Dukan, cuz it can get a bit lonely at times!

Congradulations on making it through Attack! It's not that easy for sure, but now you're on the other side and things will get EASIER! Cruise isn't bad! Just have to figure out the PP/PV rotations that fit with your lifestyle!

What's key for me is that I have a few food items made up and READY to go. This comes particularly handy with PP days cuz you need a little something more than just a slab of meat!

So now adays instead of having my oatbran for breakfast, I save it and make a treat or something breadish to have on those PP days!

I do go rogue a bit, in that I do allow for a bit of protein powder once in awhile. There's probably a few other ways too!

Recipes, yes I'd be happy to share. Here is a link to the lime sauce. I just substitute any Kool-aid flavor into it.
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/lo...emon-curd.html

For the Chocolate cake I do grind the oat fiber in my coffee grinder.

For the Chocolate yogurt, you need to cut the tartness of the yogurt. I will post what I do later today! The same with the cheese bread!!!

Welcome to Dukan. I like this program and its definitely not FAT FREE just lower fat. I think all the protein helps to keep hunger at bay!

I'd love for you to post in my journal any time!

Linda
Old 10-08-2012, 07:29 AM   #37
Senior LCF Member

Good Mornin gentle readers

Happy Monday! Still goin the Dukan way and it feels fine!

For me, it's so important to have something handy when dear family wants to go to McDs or I'm feelin needy! Note to self: Always have some cooked protein available!

Well, my goal this week is to perfect a cookie recipe! I hope for one crunchy and one cakey! Once that is down, I hope to use them as my go-to cookie recipe even when I've lost all my weight!

Tomorrow, I will update my stats marking 5 weeks on plan with 1 minor slip! I'm setting myself up mentally to be on this plan for a year! Yup, me the turtle loser!

The Dukan plan is starting to go in more automatic mode and I'm happy about that. Oh yea, last night I had hot chocolate as a treat! I used Nestle FF Rich Milk Chocolate flavor for 20 calories and some lactose-free diary! I felt decadent!

Everyone have an enriched day and remember to KEEP GOING with whatever plan you follow!
Old 10-08-2012, 06:27 PM   #38
Senior LCF Member

DG here is the recipe for cheese bread. It's truly yummy! Also can be used as a base for a pizza crust.

You also asked about recipe books! Well, I'll admit I haven't got to them yet! I have gotten most of my Dukan recipes via google. I also check out the comments for the recipe. I suppose over time, I will get to those books!

Becky's Dukan Cheese Bread
Mix in order stirring as you go!
1.5 tablespoon of ff cream cheese (I use 1/3 reduced)
1.5 tablespoons ff Greek yogurt
2 tablespoons of fresh dill, chopped (if using dried, use 1 tsp) (I omitt)
salt & pepper to taste
2 eggs & 1 egg white
1 tsp baking powder
2 tablespoon oat bran
1.75 tablespoon wheat bran
1/3 cup 2% Mozzarella cheese

Preheat oven to 350. Mix all ingredients, adding the mozzarella last. Turn out into a nonstick pan. I baked mine for 10 minutes. Refrigerator left overs.
Old 10-09-2012, 04:27 PM   #39
Senior LCF Member

Good afternoon friends!

I'm here to post the results of my 5th week of pretty closely following Dukan. Well, there week my body had nothing to release! Condisering that I lost a little over 10 lbs in 1 month, I am still satisfied.

As they say it's a journey not a race! Of course my fear is that my body has STOPPED losing for several months like it has on oh so many programs!

So only time and stickin to will tell!

Even with the news I was still faithful to the program today and did not have the urge to go off!

I was even thinkin that I should increase my exercise, perhaps some interval training (but NO running). My knee is definitely on the mend and feels very strong when I walk. I am very thankful for that!!!!

Well I wish the news were different, but on to next week, the Dukan way! Everyone have a fabulous evening and remember to KEEP GOING with whatever plan you follow!
Old 10-12-2012, 08:45 AM   #40
Senior LCF Member

Good mornin gentle readers!

Gone missing for a couple of days! Busy with school and daughter home from school this Thurs, Fri.

Well, I am happy to report there is more downward movement with my weight and I will have some good news on Tuesday!

My goal for the remainder of this week is to increase fluid intake! And try to cap my sweetner consumption! I the sweet taste and savory, not so much! So I end up putting stevia in my tea that I drink all day long. I think I should try to limit that somewhat! That's me always doing something new!

Also, I tried on some new clothes that I had bought last year that were too small now for motivation! I can't wait to get into them as they are Super cute! I'm thinkin my January they should fit perfect!

But the thing that motivates me the MOST is apparently, I have NOT stopped losing, my greatest fear!

I'm already thinkin of strategies for Halloween! I plan on making some LC candy for me to have while DD and DH is eating the surgery stuff! In fact, I have always wanted to try
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/lo...ein-fudge.html

Also, good tip! That cheese bread recipe (so good at only 50 calories for 1/6 serving) would make a fabulous pizza crust! Add toppings and then broil for 5-8 minutes!

Losing makes me happy!

Everyone have a fabulous day and remember to KEEP GOING with whatever plan you follow!
Old 10-14-2012, 03:29 PM   #41
Senior LCF Member

Happy Sunday gentle readers!

It's a good day cuz my special project for Econ is almost over!

Doin Dukan for sure! I checked into Stillman and that is a pared down version of Dukan and I thought Dukan was restrictive!

However, if I get in a real jam and stop losing, I thought I might alternate days! But that is not the case yet! This slow losing turtle is slugging along!

Well, as promised I ventured into the dangerous waters of cookie making and I came out okay! Probably had more oat bran than I should have, but oh well. I did come up with two versions I thought Ok to even good ~ one crunchy/chewie and one soft!

Dukan Cookies To Go! Soft
Makes 6 / 2 servings
1 egg
1 tsp olive oil
3 tablespoon plain yogurt
1 tablespoon vanilla
2 tablespoon oat bran
2 tablespoon wheat bran
1 tablespoon corn flour
2 tablesppon oat fiber (optional)
2 tablespoon vanilla protein powder (optional)
1/4 cup splenda or equivalent
1 tsp baking powder
dash salt
1/4 tsp butter flavorings (optional)

Mix all the ingredients for the cookies in a mixing bowl. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes. Can make different flavors. Go Rogue and add in 1 tablespoon of sf chocolate chips, 1 tablespoon sf shredded coconut, coco powder, expresso powder, goji berries, lemon zest, orange zest and anything else!

Dukan Cookies To Go! Chewey/Crispy
3 tablespoon oat bran
sweetener to taste
1/2 tsp baking powder
3/4 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp yogurt
1 egg yolk
1/2 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp olive oil
dash salt

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place all ingredients into a bowl and mix thoroughly with a spoon. It will be thick. Spoon out 2-3 cookies into a baking tray. Bake for 12-15 minutes. Enjoy!

I'm working on a third. Trying to perfect another cookie recipe. Hopefully by next week!

Yesterday, I had dry mouth/cotton mouth what ever you call it and extra tired. For me this is a sign that I am losing weight! All I can say is keep it coming!

I am feeling so *Happy*, my knee 98% better, my weight lower, my plan, happy with!

I think I'm also getting into the swing of the program! I have my FAST meals in mind in case dear family needs to get pizza, or fast food! I starting to embrace it simply as my way of eating for the long haul! Plus, I don't feel the depriviation!

Readers, be sure to tune in on Tuesday when I update my stats! Have a blessed day and remember to KEEP GOING with whatever plan you follow!
Old 10-16-2012, 11:48 AM   #42
Senior LCF Member

Good Mornin, my friends!

Please checkout my new stats! Yes, I dropped 2.4 lbs this week!

I am very pleased with that! I the Dukan plan! One of the things that I really like is that other plans I would feel really terrible for probably a week before losing weight. It was like I had a bad case of the flu!

On Dukan, I do get to feel very tired before losing, but it only lasts a day (not a week) before I drop in weight! Definitely much better!

So I'm just goin long in my WLJ! I have adjusted to Dukan and I don't feel too deprived! If I want something, I can make something that fits into the plan.

Well, I'm basking in my good news of wt loss. As they say, success breds more success!

Anyhoo, that's it for me today! Everyone have a marvelous day and remember to KEEP GOING with whatever plan you follow!
Old 10-17-2012, 04:03 PM   #43
Senior LCF Member

Good afternoon, friends!

Well, I ordered about 6 lbs of erythritol (sugar replacement) to make yummy treats. Ones with chocolate need something in addition to splenda. Anyhoo, I made the Fabulous Fudge in which I posted the link in #40.

I ladies and gents, we have a WINNER!

This recipe fits perfectly into the Dukan plan! My mind wanders to different flavors such as coconut, pumpkin, peanut butter! Wowzer it is great!

Just another tool to add to the Dukan arsenal!

I also wanted to report the results of adding Brags ACV. I have to tell you folks this is also a winner. If you can possibly take it, I encourage you to try it!

At first I added 1 tablespoon during the day and it DOES give you a pick-me-up. Then I decided to try it before bed cuz all the comments about helping lower fasting blood sugar.

Usually, if I'm not stressed and get enough sleep my fasting BS is 103, That's on the high side and I have not been labeled as diabetic (yet). With the ACV, the reading has gone down to 90! Wow, I'm hoping as I lose weight that it will come down to 85 or so! Another reason to jump for joy!

I am so happy to have found Dukan! It's not SO strict that you can't enjoy treats and still be on plan. I am embracing this plan as my new way of eating, folks! It just takes a little bit of adjustment and there you are!

I have tried plans in the past where I cycle carbs. Well, that type doesn't work so well for me. I guess I'm an all or nothing type of girl. Carbs to me are so addictive and once I have that one cookie, I want a pan full.

So I can live within the boundaries of Dukan and not feel deprived! By golly, this might be the WOE that gets me to goal!

Enough blabbering today! Everyone enjoy their day and remember to KEEP GOING with whatever plan you follow!
Old 10-23-2012, 03:08 PM   #44
Senior LCF Member

Good afternoon my friends!

I posted my disappointing results for the week!

On a positive note, I did not gain! Well, I guess I need to tighten up the old Dukan belt and go back to the very basics! I need to oust things like a taste of peanut butter, a couple of chips and get back to it!!!!!

Things are starting to get in my way! Issues with DD. She as ADD and it's very hard for her to keep focus. The school has these AR reading goals, and that's just tough for her! So it ends up being tough for me to0! I hate being the enforcer, but sometimes it just ends up that way!

Then Econ, wow who knew it would be so hard? I mean I still have a 94% average but my average is usually much higher! I know if it were a programming or writing class, I'd be set!

Halloween, ONE week from today!!! I am determined NOT to eat any Halloween candy this year. Every year I usually endulge. This year I feel that it's not really worth it!!! So I'm planning on some treats. I've made the protein fudge (chocolate and beanut butter) and it's yummy! I also think a cup of hot cocoa (Dukan style) is also a treat! I will be prepared to beat off the candy demon this year, I promise!

So I'm hanging in there and determined to find my way! So everyone, have a sunny day and remember to KEEP GOING with whatever plan you follow!
Old 10-25-2012, 03:25 PM   #45
Senior LCF Member

Good afternoon, gentle readers!

Well, it's happened! I've dropped some more pounds!

I knew I was on the verge, and it finally released! Funny now we tie the day'
s status on whether we lose or whether we gain!

Things are looking up on the DD front! She's catching up on her reading and I don't have to be as stern! Cuz I don't like being a drill master!

My husband works in the Bay Area and comes home on the weekends, but next week he's getting to work at home ALL week long! More Great News!

It's really a shame the state that the economy's in! It just makes it tough! On another note, we finally got a TRADER JOEs in Medford, Oregon! I'm originally from the Bay Area and moving here took quite an adjustment. Missin Trader Joes was high on my list! But now it's here! More (great) food choices!

Wow, am I in a sunny mood! I hope everyone is having a great day and remember to KEEP GOING with whatever plan you follow!
Old 10-29-2012, 12:43 PM   #46
Senior LCF Member

Good afternoon gentle readers,

I'm still doing great and on plan! I am going to do my best to NOT abandon you my dear readers! I'm dedicated to seeing this thing through! Yes, all the way down!

Just have been busy with extra stuff with DD (Halloween parties, school work, violin) and Econ (be glad when that one's done) and keeping Sophie in check (see Avatar).

A bit about Sophie, our darling dog. She is now just a smidgen over 1 year and I believe she is finally potty trained! Wow, that breed is a slow learner when it comes to potty training! Plus, we have stairs right out of our back door and that makes it harder too! She is smart as a whip though, and sneaky and an excellent jumper! She gets things from my DD's room that we have no idea how she was able to do it!

Her latest is chewing gum! Yes, chewing gum! She loves gum! And when she finds some she actually chews it like a human! Incredible! She is one CHARACTER (but truly and dearly loved)!

So I've been following Dukan for about 8 weeks and I am CHANGING! Food is definitely not as attractive as before!

So we have all kinds of junk in the house cuz of DD and DH but it does not have it's hold on me like before! We have Halloween cookies, and I walk right by, not even tempted. And you know my weakness! Plus, I'm not nearly as hungry! Wow, what a changed woman I am becoming! Hard to believe, but I am so thankful!

Have not had ANY Halloween candy and am tryin not too! So I am planning acceptable treats for myself! One thing I find very satisfying is that protein fudge. So far I've made peanut butter and chocolate. I have plans for other flavors too! It makes a very small batch AND it does NOT stall me. What a WIN!

I will post my progress tomorrow, my 8th week anniversary! So until then, have a spooky, and haunting day and remember to KEEP GOING with whatever plan you follow!
Old 10-30-2012, 03:53 PM   #47
Senior LCF Member

First, I want to offer my prayers and best wisher for those of you dealing with Sandy!

I hope everyone is okay and all is back to normal soon!

Well, I've updated my stats. I am happy with my progress, even though it is SLOW this month! Yup that's me the turtle loser! But I did make progress, which is the most important part!

I am not real rigid following this, as I believe you can't get feeling too deprived, or you will go back to your original eating style. I've put the peanut butter jar in the trash cuz it's just too easy to dip into!

I am preparing lc treats for tomorrow as I am determined NOT to eat the typical Halloween junk!

Keep up the good work everyone with whatever plan you follow!
Old 11-06-2012, 02:33 PM   #48
Senior LCF Member

Good afternoon everyone!

Well made it through Halloween the best I could, although I did have a couple of treats! Not beating myself up or anything, it is what it is!

And the good news is I did actually lose this week too (1.6 lbs loss) which I am VERY happy about!

Extra hungry today too, which is always a good sign!

I am still following Dukan, although I do allow a bit more fat now and then! But for me, if I'm eating carbs, I'm pretty much gaining weight! So SAY NO to carbs! Having just one cookie or one chip opens the door to just allowing MORE. So I try NOT to start down that road, at all! That's just how I roll!

As I knew and stated at the beginning, this will be a long journey with much learning and adjustments along the way!

I am content with my food, although I am looking for something new at breakfast. Usually have pancakes, or eggs and am growing tired of them. Am ready to explore other options!

Things are on track. Econ midterm done, Halloween done, DD on track! So no obstacles currently in view and ready to have a good week!

I hope everyone is doing great and remember to KEEP GOING with whatever plan you follow!
Old 11-07-2012, 12:47 AM   #49
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: muffles
Stats: 112.2/106.7/65kg
WOE: leptin reset , OA
Start Date: 11/11/13
Your dog is so cute in that photo!

Looks like Dukan is working well for you! Congratulations on making it through halloween relatively unscathed.
muffles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 04:51 PM   #50
Senior LCF Member

Hello Everyone!

Muffles, thanks for your post and encouragement! I really appreciated it!

Well, we're well into November and the danger months! I have to say, I find my motivation waning a bit, but I'm still hanging on!

I do much better with a set schedule! Fool with my days, and I get derailed. For example, DH did not get to come home this weekend, so it was just me and my DD and Monday there was NO school!

It's hard to eat this way, when DD wants to go out for lunch at a new place, shopping etc! I'm doing the best I can but in reality I'm struggling a bit!

I'm finding out that higher fat does not do a body good! AND with the fat is lc goodies, it is a trigger for me! For example, we made lc peanut butter cups and that set off cravings! I am happier and more settled without them!

It appears that yes, I feel better and feel more satisfied with lc/lf. So DUKAN, I'm sticking with you! That's me and I gotta come to terms.

Well, on to a new week! Hopefully I will drop some this week, but I feel my body fighting it!

So everyone, stay on plan and remember KEEP GOING with whatever plan you follow!
Old 11-15-2012, 07:01 AM   #51
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: GailyGail
Stats: 200/170/130
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: January 2, 2012
Linda, congratulations on your weight loss! You are doing so well. Your Dukan plan sounds interesting and the recipes you have posted look great!
GailyGail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 05:23 PM   #52
Senior LCF Member

Good Afternoon Friends!

GG, thanks so much for the kind words! It does really help one stay on track! Just wanted to remind everyone, that your posts are very:

Please feel free to chat away!

My thoughts go to Thanksgiving and dealing with that obstacle! We have made plans to have Thanksgiving dinner at a restaurant so no major cooking for me! BUT

DH expects his usual pumpkin pie(s)!
So again, extra planning on my part is required to keep me on track! I went through my Dukan recipes and I found this one:

DUKAN Pumpkin Pudding
1 can (15 ounces) pumpkin puree
1 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
1/4 tsp ground ginger
1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
3 large eggs slightly beaten
1 3/4 cups of skim milk or nonfat creamer
1 tsp liquid sweetener

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and whisk or beat on low speed until blended. Pour into individual ramekins or a pie dish and bake for 45 to 60 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean and pudding is firm (the center shouldn't jiggle when shaken). Cool, and serve with nonfat whipped topping and a dash of nutmeg!

So my question is how much FAT? Skim milk can be watery, but the recipe does call for whole eggs. I will probably make as written!

Then I was thinking about one my my favorites, Jody Pumpkin Bake and realized that you could make it Dukan style:

Jody's Pumpkin Bake Revised
Ingredients
8 oz fat free cream cheese
1 cup egg beater
1 Tbl stevia in the raw
1 Tbl sugar free vanilla syrup
1 teasp molasses
1 large egg
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
2 cups pumpkin canned

Soften cream cheese in microwave, mix all in blender.
Bake in 8 x 8 pan 40 minutes at 350F. Makes 9 servings.

Nutrition Facts Serving Size 1 Serving
Amount Per Serving Calories from Fat 7 Calories 70
Total Fat 0.73g 1%
Cholesterol 28mg 9%
Sodium 351mg 15%
Potassium 175mg
Total Carbohydrate 8.38g 3%, Dietary Fiber 1.7g 7%, Sugars 4.04g
Protein 7.54g

This also sounds very good! Decisions, decisions!

I still like the plan very much! Perhaps a bit bored now that I know the ins and outs! I keep reminding myself of the reasons I started down this journey in the first place and it helps me to stay STRONG!

So everyone do you have any plans to combat FAT over the holiday? Above all else remember to KEEP GOING with whatever plan you follow!
Old 11-15-2012, 09:17 PM   #53
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: amazinggrace911
Stats: 190/190/150 -- 5'8"
WOE: Whatever It Takes!!!!!
Start Date: 7/30/2014
Recipes sound good. My favorite recipe with pumpkin is to mix pumpkin, ricotta cheese, cinnamon and splenda. You could use ricotta cheese made with skin milk for dukan. I can just sit and eat it like crazy -- and I don't even like pumpkin a whole lot. lol
amazinggrace911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 07:27 AM   #54
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: amazinggrace911
Stats: 190/190/150 -- 5'8"
WOE: Whatever It Takes!!!!!
Start Date: 7/30/2014
Are you still doing Dukan??? I am thinking about trying it again.
amazinggrace911 is offline   Reply With Quote