Old 09-04-2012, 11:47 AM   #61
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: ASHLEY2HAWAII
Stats: 196/183/125
WOE: ATKINS 72
Start Date: RESTART 7-8-14
Quote:
Originally Posted by buttah View Post
Well, well, well. I was very hungry for my lunch, cooked it, but...

COULDN'T FINISH IT! Or I didn't want to, I'm not sure which.

So I stuck the rest in the fridge for later. Could it be this stuff really works?!
That is how it worked for me, loading is so hard when you are not hungry.
Keep up the great work! VLC day 1 for me today!
ASHLEY2HAWAII is online now   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 09-04-2012, 01:23 PM   #62
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: shelbyla
Stats: 210/153/145
WOE: hhCG, rx hCG
Start Date: rx hCG R7 start 02/16/14
Quote:
9/04 - VLCD4 165.8 -1.3

Two concerns.

Woke up hungry and a bit jittery, so still not positive about my dose. Then took my shot, and had some coffee. Now I feel better. Wondering if this is the norm for you guys?

Thanks to learning about it via julieboolie, I took my basal temp the past few days, and it's going down. It was around 97.3, now it's down to 96.8. Apparently good metabolism puts you between 97.8 and 98.6. Is my metabolism slowing down? (But then why would I still be losing this well, right?). My basic thyroid test has always tested normal (I think it's called TSH, and it was .35?), so doc has never tested further and has always reassured me my thyroid is fine. But I know my metabolism has sucked for years, as it takes hours for medicines to kick in with me (that should and used to take 20 mins) My doc doesn't know much about HCG.

Perhaps I will try to speak to the internist who runs the clinic I'm going through (she's based in another office). Thus far I've only met with the nurse and nutritionist who do all the leg work.
Hi buttah! Just poking in to see how you're doing! NICE drop this morning!!!

Couple of things...

On the lean body mass reduction - with ANY diet, you will see SOME lean body mass reduction. This is completely normal and is usually in the range of 20-35% of total weight lost. To not lose ANY lean muscle mass is nearly impossible and there are lots and lots of books written about how to do it--mostly in the bodybuilding genre. Even there, you will see many differing opinions and conflicting advice mostly around macronutrient manipulations and set makeup. I don't know what the percentage was for the vlogger who you were talking about but rest assured, it isn't abnormal. When you weigh less, you need less muscle to carry your body weight around. It's when you start losing in the 35-50% range that you get into trouble. I had similar concerns when I first started but I can tell just from the way that I look and both my stamina and the amount that I can lift, that the amount of muscle that I lost was in the normal range

On the waking jittery - This doesn't really happen to me during the protocol but I don't think it's unexpected either. The rapid loss of fat sets a lot of things in motion and moves a significant amount of toxins and hormones into the bloodstream that we're not really used to feeling. Give it a few days and I'll bet it will settle down.

On the waking (basal) temp thing - the protocol, such as it is, is very hard on the adrenals and thyroid. Any sort of stress (physical, mental, emotional) will send your temps down if you have sluggish adrenal/thyroid function. Normal basal range (temps first thing in the morning) is 97.8 to 98.2. Btw, just because your TSH is "normal" doesn't mean a ding dong thing! If you'd like to read some stuff in your spare time, lmk and I will send you a link. Check out eaware.org. Fantastic site.

Hope some of that is helpful! Good luck this week...
hhCG round 3 - 01/03/12, 23 days, pellets, 3/3/3, 157->141
_hCG round 4 - 05/05/12, 24 days, rx hCG, 125iU, 148->136
_hCG round 5 - 08/11/12, 26 days, rx hCG, 125iU, 159->140
_hCG round 6 - 08/05/13, 26 days, rx hCG, 150-200iU, 160->146
_hCG round 7 - 02/16/14, 33 days, rx hCG, 150iU, ~175->???
shelbyla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 01:29 PM   #63
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: buttah
Stats: 189/137/136-140
WOE: peri-meno "corrective" R4
Start Date: LowCal/Dukan/JUDD 2/12-8/12, then 3 rounds rxHCG
Thanks, Shelby. So what you're saying is, my (highly respected) internist is neglecting something by not ever having anything other than my TSH checked? (although I should say, I have no thyroid symptoms other than losing weight slowly, but I do lose, and it's supposedly slower for any 55-year-old woman.)

OH jeez, now I'm going to fret about this? Should I call her? What will I say? Will she think I'm nuts?

ETA: called and talked to the nurse/physician's assistant. She reassured me. After my protocol I'll have thyroid checked again.

Last edited by buttah; 09-04-2012 at 01:51 PM..
buttah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 01:30 PM   #64
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASHLEY2HAWAII View Post
That is how it worked for me, loading is so hard when you are not hungry.
Keep up the great work! VLC day 1 for me today!
But I'm not loading! I'm on VLCD4. Which is why I hope this is a sign the reduced hunger thingie is kicking in. So far today is better than yesterday, which was, for the most part, better than the day before.

It's hard to shut the voices of skeptics out of my head (research skeptics, not any actual people that I'm talking to, as I haven't told anyone but my DH). The voices that say "you're losing because you're starving yourself," "you're damaging your metabolism," "HCG is proven not to do anything," etc.

I've done all kinds of research, and the evidence that it works is huge... but I'm a natural skeptic. Hard to shut that down. If I was as "not hungry" as some claim to be on HCG, I think I'd be better able to shut them down!

Last edited by buttah; 09-04-2012 at 01:33 PM..
Old 09-04-2012, 01:35 PM   #65
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: ASHLEY2HAWAII
Stats: 196/183/125
WOE: ATKINS 72
Start Date: RESTART 7-8-14
Quote:
But I'm not loading! I'm on VLCD4. Which is why I hope this is a sign the reduced hunger thingie is kicking in. So far today is better than yesterday, which was, for the most part, better than the day before.

It's hard to shut the voices of skeptics out of my head (research skeptics, not any actual people that I'm talking to, as I haven't told anyone but my DH). The voices that say "you're losing because you're starving yourself," "you're damaging your metabolism," "HCG is proven not to do anything," etc.

I've done all kinds of research, and the evidence that it works is huge... but I'm a natural skeptic. Hard to shut that down. If I was as "not hungry" as some claim to be on HCG, I think I'd be better able to shut them down!
I know you are done loading, it just kicks in for me right away. Im glad you are getting some hunger relief!
ASHLEY2HAWAII is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 01:59 PM   #66
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: shelbyla
Stats: 210/153/145
WOE: hhCG, rx hCG
Start Date: rx hCG R7 start 02/16/14
Quote:
Thanks, Shelby. So what you're saying is, my (highly respected) internist is neglecting something by not ever having anything other than my TSH checked? (although I should say, I have no thyroid symptoms other than losing weight slowly, but I do lose, and it's supposedly slower for any 55-year-old woman.)

OH jeez, now I'm going to fret about this? Should I call her? What will I say? Will she think I'm nuts?

ETA: called and talked to the nurse/physician's assistant. She reassured me. After my protocol I'll have thyroid checked again.
Yep, that's what I am saying. The state of thyroid care is really really awful. Not their fault. Just what they are taught in med school. I only know way more about it than I'd really like to because I was forced to learn or go on permanent disability because of my disease. Luckily I was able to hook up with some great patient advocacy groups otherwise I'd probably still be fighting my way out of brain fog and being told by doctors that I was "depressed".
shelbyla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 02:22 PM   #67
Major LCF Poster!

I hear you. But you clearly had symptoms, or you wouldn't have searched as you did.

I have none. The nurse also said that my TSH, while perfectly acceptable, veers more toward the low than the high end... which means if I had any symptoms/problems, they would be along the hypERthyroid lines. I certainly have none of those symptoms. And something about even my T3/T4 not being as much help in that case, anyway. Although I may have gotten that part wrong. All I know is I was reassured, and felt like there is no reason to go looking for problems where I don't have any.

So for now, I'm going to stop being a hypochondriac.

Last edited by buttah; 09-04-2012 at 02:33 PM..
Old 09-04-2012, 02:41 PM   #68
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: christyb
Stats: 282/256/??
WOE: starting over with HCG
I wouldn't get yourself too concerned about having a thyroid problem. You would have some symptoms if it needed addressed. But I am totally with Shelby on the state of thyroid care. It took me about 15 years of 20+ doctors to finally get mine diagnosed and properly treated.

Your TSH seemed a bit out of range, but not towards the side mine is, it looked towards the hyper side. If you had issues in that area you'd probably be having heart palpitations, unexplained weight loss (lol, right!?) etc. Don't concern yourself at this point! You've got enough on your mind.

Sounds like today is better and I'm sure it will keep getting better! Nice loss this morning!

Let me assure you that "this stuff works"! I went to my doc today and every single bit of weight I lost in the past week was FAT! 5 pounds of fat gone! If this stuff didn't work and I was just starving myself it wouldn't have come from fat. You are going to be just fine!
Old 09-04-2012, 03:16 PM   #69
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by christyb View Post
I wouldn't get yourself too concerned about having a thyroid problem. You would have some symptoms if it needed addressed. But I am totally with Shelby on the state of thyroid care. It took me about 15 years of 20+ doctors to finally get mine diagnosed and properly treated.

Your TSH seemed a bit out of range, but not towards the side mine is, it looked towards the hyper side. If you had issues in that area you'd probably be having heart palpitations, unexplained weight loss (lol, right!?) etc. Don't concern yourself at this point! You've got enough on your mind.

Sounds like today is better and I'm sure it will keep getting better! Nice loss this morning!

Let me assure you that "this stuff works"! I went to my doc today and every single bit of weight I lost in the past week was FAT! 5 pounds of fat gone! If this stuff didn't work and I was just starving myself it wouldn't have come from fat. You are going to be just fine!
:l ove:

Ooops. My TSH is .40, not .35. And a few months ago, for my last blood test, it was 1.something. So yeah, it's on the lower side. Unexplained weight loss, funny.

Last edited by buttah; 09-04-2012 at 03:26 PM..
Old 09-04-2012, 03:58 PM   #70
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: riss
Stats: VLCD9 down 3.5 lbs plus 6.5 lbs from loading
WOE: hhcg
Start Date: began R1P2 on 9/7/2012
So I've been following this and am interested in the concern about losing lean muscle mass. How should we be checking that as we go? My scale has one of the body fat calc things in it but I've been too scared to use it for a very long time now Would using that be an acceptable way to monitor that?
riss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 04:48 PM   #71
Major LCF Poster!

riss, from what I understand, the hand-held ones, like the Omron (love that spell check wants it to be "moron!") I just ordered from Amazon, are supposedly much more accurate than something you just stand on. About $30. Other than that, you need someone who knows how to use calipers, or have it measured by a doctor (or hydro-something testing, where they dunk you in water).
Old 09-04-2012, 04:54 PM   #72
Major LCF Poster!

Oh my wow, does hunger like to kick in just before (early) dinner time, or what?

Went from "I'm okay... diet? What diet?" to "How many calories are in mousepad by my computer, and is it allowed on Protocol?!?

My wonderful dear sweet beloved incredible housekeeper is here today and is making me some chicken and cabbage while I crank for this deadline.
Old 09-04-2012, 05:29 PM   #73
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by riss View Post
So I've been following this and am interested in the concern about losing lean muscle mass. How should we be checking that as we go? My scale has one of the body fat calc things in it but I've been too scared to use it for a very long time now Would using that be an acceptable way to monitor that?
I've heard that the home scale body composition things are notoriously unreliable. I agree with buttah suggestions!
christyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 08:41 PM   #74
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: verbqueen
Stats: 224/163
WOE: LC/HF, for now
Just stopping by and waving, Buttah! I had a wildly busy holiday weekend, and am just now getting back to my internet addicted normal behavior.

I'll go back and get caught up on your progress in the morning, but just wanted to cheer you on.
verbqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 06:56 AM   #75
Major LCF Poster!

Soi happy you're back, Jessica! I was worried I'd lost you and figured it was where I was on the neurotic<----->entertaining spectrum.

I'm usually more entertaining, I swear.
Old 09-05-2012, 08:42 AM   #76
Major LCF Poster!

Wow, I totally left something huge out.

My reward for meeting my deadline? Day 1 of a deep cleaning at the dentist! A little nervous about this. I don't do well with dentists and always have the nitrous to help me float away a bit. I have a feeling it won't take much.

Does having someone poke around in your gums affect weight loss? I wouldn't be surprised. (But clinic did okay this.)
Old 09-05-2012, 06:43 PM   #77
Major LCF Poster!

Well, I talked to the doc at my clinic, told her about my hunger (which was really horrible this morning by 10am or so, then still bad after I ate some P2 sirloin chili (thanks to verb queen, I think), and it was only 11:30.

We're going to try 166iu, starting tomorrow morning. She said it will take about 3 days to feel any difference. I just hope going up is the right direction. If not, it's going to be a while before I find the right dose, huh?

I may repeat myself and post this elsewhere, so forgive me if I'm redundant, but obviously my journal isn't getting as much traffic as the main areas (although I'm VERY GRATEFUL to anyone who stops by!)

Stay tuned...
Old 09-05-2012, 07:09 PM   #78
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Soi happy you're back, Jessica! I was worried I'd lost you and figured it was where I was on the neurotic<----->entertaining spectrum.

I'm usually more entertaining, I swear.
Haha! I have these thoughts, too. Glad it's not just me. My journal used to be a hotbed of activity, but when I finished losing the weight and stopped compulsively posting every nuance of thought that floated through my head multiple times a day, the crowd drifted away.

I wasn't on LCF at all over the weekend. Had a lot of fun social activities and just didn't take the time--so not personal!
Old 09-05-2012, 07:21 PM   #79
Blabbermouth!!!

Regarding the rogue-ish stuff, I'll weigh in (no pun intended, or at least not MUCH pun.)

In my major weight-loss period, which was the first 3 rounds I did, I did not vary from my plan in any meaningful way. I used Vox hhcg, and I followed the plan that came with it, which wasn't identical to Simeon's, but was very close. The only exceptions were that I ate turkey sometimes, and tuna fairly often. (My thinking is that turkey, other than roasting an entire bird, and tuna that wasn't packed in olive oil were simply not available in Italy in the 1950s. If lean white turkey slices and water-packed tuna had been around, they'd probably have been on the protocol. I feel the same about some vegetables, too.)

I also occasionally mixed veggies, although I don't think my Vox plan addressed that issue one way or the other. I totally ignored the avoidance of oils and lotions and mint toothpaste crap. That makes absolutely NO scientific sense, and I just flat don't believe it.

I'd say that at the very end of my round 1 is when I started subbing extra protein for wheat. That made me feel better and more sated.

Eventually, I upped the amount of protein to 8 or 9 oz. a day, rather than 7, and that was a good change for me. My rate of loss seemed to stay the same, but my hunger and energy situation greatly improved.

I am glad that I didn't go wholesale rogue in those early rounds. I think it's a very slippery slope indeed when you start tampering with your plan. It's a thin line between making adjustments and just going completely off plan.

So my cautious advice is, add a little more protein and consider ditching the wheat if hunger continues to be a problem, but be very, VERY cautious about it. It's dangerous territory for many to change the plan at all!

My (old) HCG Journal

My NEW Journal
Old 09-05-2012, 07:45 PM   #80
Major LCF Poster!

thanks, Jessica. And I completely agree with you that strict is the way to start. I'm not even doing FF turkey or water-packed tuna, although I firmly agree that Simeon would have approved of those today.

So far only two times have I had that extra ounce of protein, but both times with a low cal protein (so basically, had it been beef, my protein calories would have been the same or higher than the fish I did it with - hope that makes sense). Both times I did that, the calories came from veggies or the "bread" I would have had. (And my losses have been terrific so far, I think). I've only had the "bread" once a day (not twice) at most. I just don't get the point of those calories, to be honest. But a lot of people skip the "bread." I believe if Dr. S were around today, he would've found 20 better grain calories!

So I'm not planning on rogue-ing it up any more than that. The ONLY other thing I'm tempted to do is have that extra ounce of protein in the morning, instead of fruit or cracker. It really seems to be that anything high glycemic in the morning just makes me feel worse. Always has, though. So it could be "in my head."

Also, TOTALLY agree with you that science behind the lotion thing is absurd. If lotions were absorbed through the skin, they'd need FDA approval. All we do with cosmetics, we are doing to the dead skin layer on top (I've interviewed so many wonderful people about this.)

I hope the higher dose is the answer for me. The way I felt this morning is not a way I can get through even a short round, so something has to fix it.

Thanks for your input!
Old 09-05-2012, 07:58 PM   #81
Blabbermouth!!!

Ha--I always used to tell people that if the "through the skin" theory held true, all we'd have to do for people in comas is rub them with a steak a couple of times a day...

You sound totally on top of this thing. It's exciting, isn't it? And fun, in a tummy-growly sort of way!
Old 09-05-2012, 08:18 PM   #82
Major LCF Poster!

Yup, sure is!

Way back before my current life, I worked in news in a capacity where I got to interview many renowned experts on many subjects. I was always digging around in what interested me personally. Anyway, one of the people I interviewed was a great lady named Paula Begoun (sp?). You can google her. She demystified cosmetics and skin creams for me real fast, and I never forgot what I learned from her. She has a fantastic cosmetics website these days.

Off to bed before the growling comes back. You're a doll!
Old 09-06-2012, 08:00 AM   #83
Major LCF Poster!

8/30 - 169.5 LOAD DAY 1
8/31 - ??? LOAD DAY 2
9/01 - VLCD1 172.8 +3.3 after loading
9/02 - VLCD2 169.5 -3.3 (lost all of loading)
9/03 - VLCD3 167.1 -2.4 (-5.7 from load w)
9/04 - VLCD4 165.8 -1.3 (-6 from load w, 3.7 from pre-load)
9/05 - VLCD5 165.1 -.7 (-6.7 from load w, 4.4 from pre-load)
9/06 - VLCD6 164.1 -1.0 (-5.4 from pre-load)

Up way too late reading about doses. It seems more people solve hunger by going down, not up. I've been advised by "grammy" on another forum (very experienced, it seems) to skip a day and see how I feel. Which means ignoring my clinic, who gave me higher dose syringes. Grammy says if that seems to work I can then lower by just not using the entire syringes until my next batch. And while I was investigating all this, I discovered that one of my remaining first week 150iu syringes is nearly empty. Kind of shakes your confidence in the clinic.

What do you guys think? Skip a day? The idea of making the hunger worse for three days is frightening. And it was starting to improve until yesterday.
Old 09-06-2012, 10:15 AM   #84
Blabbermouth!!!

I have no idea! I did homeopathic pellets, so I didn't have a clinic involved.

I will say this--I found that I did/do much better with two doses a day, rather than the three my pellets say to do. I take 6 right when I wake up and 6 more just when going to bed, instead of the 3 doses of 4 pellets recommended. I decided that the pellets themselves seemed to make me hungry, so I didn't want that middle of the day dose and I didn't want to take them shortly after dinner and then have a long, hungry evening ahead of me. So I believe that dosing issues can affect hunger.

Hope you figure out a path for yourself. And remember--being hungry for a day will NOT kill you, so don't be afraid to experiment.
Old 09-06-2012, 11:38 AM   #85
Major LCF Poster!

Just had a Skype session with Robin Woodall about all this and more. There is so much information to include, and much of it NOT at all what you'd expect. When I have some time later I'm going to try to type it up.

But basically... she does not want me to raise my dose. She wants me to keep it the same and think of protocol food as all on a platter for the day, in my mind (I do that anyway). BUT, I am hungry in the morning, l listen to my hunger and start taking from the platter. If protein sounds right, I start with that. If an apple sounds right, I go with that (UM, just like how THIN, non-diet-addicts eat, people). Then I stop when hunger is removed. BUT, and here's the revelation that I think will change my world: she wants me to try, it it seem to be what I need, having a hard boiled egg in the morning (not the extra whites per Simeon - save those on the "mental platter" for later. She also advises sipping chicken broth and Vitamin Water Zero. Says that's really helpful. I LOVE HER.

Basically tossing and turning with churning hunger all night is damaging my system (Leptin, thyroid, adrenals) etc, and NOT the right way to do the protocol.

If we do change my dose, we'll LOWER it, but not yet. She says coming to HCG from alternate day fast dieting and already having just lost 20 lbs probably means I needed three load days, not two.

And the other big thing: she said not to keep track of the calories. (This is somewhere in her book, but I guess I missed it.)

I guess I've gone and written most of it, but I'll add stuff later I'm sure. Best $100 I've ever spent.

Anyway, I'm not posting this anywhere else. I feel like it will just stir things up. But I believe in her.

More later.
Old 09-06-2012, 02:36 PM   #86
Major LCF Poster!

Oh, lost another pound (did I already post this?)!! So my little bits of extra protein (maybe 1 ounce a day, 2 or 3 of the days) have not hurt me one little bit, and make me think Robin is my rogue guru (although to hear her explain it, she's not really rogue).

8/30 - 169.5 LOAD DAY 1
8/31 - ??? LOAD DAY 2
9/05 - VLCD5 165.1 -0.7 (-4.4 from pre-load)
9/06 - VLCD6 164.1 -1.0 (-5.4 from pre-load, not going to talk about post-load weight anymore)

Last edited by buttah; 09-06-2012 at 02:40 PM..
Old 09-06-2012, 05:10 PM   #87
Senior LCF Member

Sorry I've been MIA! I haven't been feeling well.

So happy that you're still losing! Sorry you're still dealing with hunger, though.

I can't believe you actually got to talk to Robin today! That is just so awesome! I wish that one could be on her You Tube channel, I'd love to hear it! What is so great with her advising you to go a bit "rogue" is that you know she knows what she's doing. She's helped so many people.

Hopefully her plan will make things easier for you and you'll continue your great losses!

When I keep track of my losses I don't count the loading weight.

Keep it going!!!
christyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 05:20 PM   #88
Major LCF Poster!

Yay, Chrisbyb!

Robin doesn't really view it as rogue (she completely respects Simeons), which I why I have so much to write about.

I feel so much better today, doing what she advised. And if my losses keep up the way they have been, I'll be ecstatic. I also have to make it to bedtime. Hopefully I'll have some time to write more later, if I can keep my eyes open. My lack of sleep (Robin explained this so well, and I'm not going to be able to) completely exacerbated the hunger problem.

TBC...
Old 09-06-2012, 10:19 PM   #89
Blabbermouth!!!

Cool! You sound jazzed!
Old 09-07-2012, 03:50 PM   #90
Major LCF Poster!

I have had no time to journal!!!

Okay, today was a measly loss, but I'm completely constipated, so hopefully some SM tea will take care of that in the morning. And I know, I know, I know that all days aren't going to be the same. I was forewarned. I nodded my head.

8/30 - 169.5 LOAD DAY 1
8/31 - ??? LOAD DAY 2
9/05 - VLCD5 165.1 -0.7 (-4.4 from pre-load)
9/06 - VLCD6 164.1 -1.0 (-5.4 from pre-load)
9/07 - VLCD7 164.0 -.1 (-5.5 from pre-load) REALLY?

THE GOOD news? I'm not as hungry today, and it is SUCH A RELIEF.
I did squirt a bit out of my injection today to make it 125iu, but honestly, that can't be it, can it? They said it would take about 3 days to notice a difference from that. The thing that's much more likely to be the cause of my reduced hunger is...

drum roll please...

I SLEPT well last night. Sigh. I was given some magic herbal tea (will have to find out what was in it) that just relaxed my entire mind, body and spirit. And I slept. And slept.

That could very well be the reason hunger isn't making me a 3.5 (in Robin lingo) every 1.5 to 2 hours (which means running out of food to eat WAAYYYY to early).

Today I had:
A hardboiled egg for breakfast (but I sliced it open, gave half the yoke to my dog, then closed it back up, salted it and yum.) It actually felt like breakfast. WHAT A DIFFERENCE.
Snack a bit later was 1/2 Fuji apple. What do you know, I found an apple I like.
Lunch was Jessica's Waldorf but with cucumbers and celery (Robin said mix away, and I trust her), no apple
Since then... nothing? And it's almost 4pm. This would have been IMPOSSIBLE the past few days.

I will see if I'm able to subtract that egg protein from my two meal's allotments. If not, Robin told me not to worry about it. Basically, if you're as hungry as I was, you are not getting enough Leptin from your load and/or the HCG and your body is using blood glucose (I might be saying this wrong) and burning lean mass. Not good. You HAVE to fix it one way or another, or you're losing via starvation, not via HCG.

Anyway, I'm hoping it's fixed.

Question is: should I do the 125iu tomorrow, or just pretend that didn't happen and stick to 150iu, which is what is probably in my system now anyway???

Last edited by buttah; 09-07-2012 at 04:15 PM..