LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2012, 03:07 PM   #31
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: EmBee
Stats: 262/231.4/130
WOE: VLCD hHCG
Start Date: May 2012
PATCHES

Well I received some today...just in time so I don't have to carry drops to the fair. I am going to give these a fair shake !!! Well see how the losses go on the patch. I really hate having to keep track of "did I take drops or not" . I do have a plan for the day tomorrow...Lots of water, more LC that VLCD. Macadamia Nuts, sunflower seeds and a protein bar are a few of my snacks...maybe a turkey leg for dinner. I'll keep you up dated. I did get brave enough to take a bathing suit pictures...hahaha
EmBee is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 09-29-2012, 06:02 PM   #32
Senior LCF Member

I LOVE the Patches...so far so good

Okay guys Fair day was yesterday and it was sooo much fun...I planned ahead so I could stay close to on track...I have to say I LOVE the patches and the work really well for me! Thank goodness because I really like to travel light and carry drops to the fair on a hot day = no fun. It has actually been kind of freeing in a way, no wait time..drops wait 20 min -2 hrs, space out thyroid (know what I mean?) So Yesterday I planned to eat a little differently, just knowing what was available....so in the morning I loaded up on more protein/fat with 2 eggs, low fat turkey sausage, cheese on 1/2 egg muffin. Lunch was an apple (I snuck in) and 12 macadamia nuts. Did not get hungry till well into the afternoon ...when our hot day turned into a Rainy day...but we planned ahead and carried umbrellas for sun and heat and then rain! I did plan on sharing a cinnamon and sugar elephant Ear with my girls...(so we split it)...supper was a part of a turkey leg and more nuts and sunflower seeds. Lots of water, I kept that up for sure...woke up with...ready a LOSS and still in Ketosis (222.8) (which is amazing with the EEar)...today I have eaten clean and still am in a med pink on the strips ...wooohooo! Though I will admit to be lighter on fruit that normal....rainy day today so its been a lazy one with indoor Karaoke with the kids ....
Old 10-05-2012, 08:37 AM   #33
Senior LCF Member

Well weigh in day down another 2 pounds!!! No inches, but I am pleased considering the two fair trips this week
Old 10-10-2012, 06:12 PM   #34
Senior LCF Member

Hi guys I haven't disappeared but I am trying to regain some balance...I put 3 pounds on. It is probably due to the fact we (me) a carefree weekend last weekend AND I have a pulled something in my Behind (right side) that reminds me of the time I fractured my sacral joint in my left side.... I frankly am feeling kind of bored with the eating plan right now, even rogue-ing it up..Could be the pain, and anti inflammatories (Ibuprofen)... I am going to try a pain patch, because I hate what pain meds do to my stomach. Plus losses are slower, maybe its because I did such a loooong round the first time and then didn't give it long enough in between, who knows. I do know I dislike slowing down on the workouts...and I really want some granola!...I do know making all the pumpkin roll orders is not helping, but people love them!!! ( and Christmas is right around the corner, the donations come in handy)
Old 12-22-2012, 04:35 PM   #35
Senior LCF Member

Holiday Maintain...now on to another round

Hello guys. I am almost done with my "maintain" through the holiday's goals...I will admit seeing the scale go up a bit 230 ...BUT my measurements have not increased! I keep looking back at the muscle fat comparison picture to remind myself that I could be exchanging fat for lean muscle. I have NOT done any dieting whatsoever, I used some Green Coffee for the last few weeks and EXERCISED ALOT. I can feel I am ready to hit it again strong. I tried using the patches, but I was not impressed, they didn't seem to work for me. I ordered some pellets for the next round...Mentally I am ready! Now I am debating on whether to load for three days over Christmas Eve and Christmas dinner and planned intervention for New years...or just wait. I really feel like I want to start so I am leaning toward the the first one, just because I always feel like it is better to move on it when motivated. Will check in after Christmas
Old 12-23-2012, 02:52 PM   #36
Senior LCF Member

Okay I just went ahead and started...LOADING, I will probably do this for 3 days instead of 2, since we have family dinners for 3 days.. I am ready!!! There comes a time when you are mentally ready and I am at that point! I did order the pellets, I think these are my favorite (next to patches if they had worked as well for me, but they didn't, plus I wasn't as focused with the patches...maybe it is just me) Merry Christmas everyone!
Old 12-26-2012, 07:01 AM   #37
Senior LCF Member

Today is the day

Today is the day!!! My full load packed on 6-8 pounds (digital scale cannot make up its mind) I literally was sick of food yesterday.. Ate my 1/2 piece of toast and Egg and WATER ... feeling satisfied, the only thing that I predict might be an issue will be the cheeseball that is left and veggie dip...I am trying to do a clean P2 for the first part, limiting any roguishness hahaha (well see)
Old 12-28-2012, 06:16 AM   #38
Senior LCF Member

Loaded up to 238...this AM 233.4
Old 12-30-2012, 06:59 PM   #39
Senior LCF Member

Down to 231.4 This AM...but definitely did not eat cleanly today...One more holiday day to go!
Old 01-05-2013, 05:20 PM   #40
Senior LCF Member

Weekly weigh in

Nothing like journal ing to hold yourself accountable. My weekly weigh in showed no loss this week.. so 231.4 is my number. I am down 6.6 from the load in, but have had a few more struggles this round, probably because of New years and a couple remnant snack foods hanging around. Chex party mix is one of them, OH boy!!! haha. I attempted an apple day the day after New Years only to be starving by evening time and then snacking...NOT good. Going to attempt more of a "fat fast" type eating, I seem more satisfied when I do that...Hello coconut cream and chocolate delight. I am exercising as well, so maybe that will help...but I do probably need a few extra calories . I'll keep you (ME) updated
Old 01-06-2013, 03:18 PM   #41
Senior LCF Member

Definitely feel more satisfied doing higher fat levels...even sneeked a peek at the scale and already saw some improvement. Enjoying some cheesy spinach low carb tortilla pizza and cheating a bit with a glass of red moscato (yummy)
Old 01-06-2013, 04:46 PM   #42
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: MagieDen
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmBee View Post
Definitely feel more satisfied doing higher fat levels...even sneeked a peek at the scale and already saw some improvement. Enjoying some cheesy spinach low carb tortilla pizza and cheating a bit with a glass of red moscato (yummy)
I hope this way of eating works out for you.
MagieDen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 04:48 PM   #43
Senior LCF Member

Thanks Maggie I'll keep you updated
Old 01-08-2013, 09:06 AM   #44
Senior LCF Member

230.1 this AM and I did a workout last night
Old 01-11-2013, 05:59 AM   #45
Senior LCF Member

Morning weigh in results are pretty decent!! Though I am sure my exercise class made the scale a little less than happy ... But this week down to 229.8 which is 1.6 for the week and 2 inches combined ...Since I loaded at Christmas up to 238 ..I have lost load weight and then some (8.2 pounds) ...since the beginning of my journey 262 down to 229.8 pounds (32.2 pounds) and 39.25 total inches...Not bragging, just encouraging ... Happy Friday everyone!
Old 01-18-2013, 06:47 AM   #46
Senior LCF Member

So today was weigh in and measure day... I did cheat yesterday but the results were still good....cept for my scale, I think it might need new batteries. Each time I got on the scale it weighed differently... So I got on 4 different times and 4 different times it weighed differently...so I took all the numbers and averaged them together....giving me 228.5 which is 1.3 down. (average)..YAYAY...but even better is the 3.25 inch loss!!!!!!! I remember one plan years ago where they recommended you weigh daily, BUT to take the average of the loss for the week...I may return to that way of doing that, because it takes in to account all the "crazy " things your body tries to do ..

Anyway Happy Friday! We have a "snow " day here in NC for the whole 1inch of snow that fell...hahahaha
Old 01-26-2013, 05:18 PM   #47
Senior LCF Member

Okay so one week has passed and I am back up to 230.2 . I have decided to take a break from HCG entirely and just go with the higher fat /LC plan for a while and keep up my workouts. Reason 1: I am just not as into it this time, even with the "fat fasting"...but Reason 2 is my more important reason, after last summer with my incident with the Cipro, my joints tend to ache.(different joints different days)..but they have been EXCRUCIATING since I started the HCG even with supplementation. I have been doing some research and there is some information out there indicating joint pain aggravation with HCG supplementation. I may be back to HCG after I make sure it is not the irritant for the joints. My measurements were down .5 inch ..and my BMI was lower. So I am continuing the journey, maybe just a little slower. I guess slow and steady...erring on the side of caution for now. You can still find updates at my LC Friends journal.