Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2012, 10:33 AM   #1891
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: AlieKatt
Stats: 272/229.8/150
WOE: Low carb, moderate protein, high fat
Start Date: July 2012
Hi all, as predicted I haven't lost weight today but I haven't gained. I knew this would happen because of the day I had yesterday. Too much stress but today is much more relaxing. I suspect I'll be back on track tomorrow!

Mary- hoping you are well and that the scale is moving. You stream seems to have turned into a HCG or Fat fast stream... neither of which we follow! lol Pls let me know how you are doing.

Welcome everyone!
AlieKatt is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 10-24-2012, 10:44 AM   #1892
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: TerriMM
Stats: 144/141.8/130
WOE: IE/M&E
Sorry for the tread jack

I'll post here if anyone is interested:

http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/hc...l#post16035272
TerriMM is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 01:16 PM   #1893
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: cheeeesecake
Stats: 218/174.25/154
WOE: Atkins Induction
Start Date: Re-start 18 November 2013
Hi everyone! Congrats to you all for your losses!

Not been around for a while, no particular reason just been in a quiet mood. I'm down to 183.5lbs. I weighed in at 181.5 on Friday then Saturday morning I was 185.5! No cheats, no TOM, just up 4lbs for no reason. So I'm happy to be back down a couple of pounds since then.

Still got the stupid arm cast on for another 3 weeks and this one feels heavier than the last so I'm hoping for a 2-5lb loss once it's off in 3 weeks!

My boyfriend and I are going away for the night on Monday so I went shopping today for a new dress to wear. I came home with 2 dresses (one is too small but not for long!), 2 tunic tops, a pretty black and gold top and 2 jackets. But I still need to get a dress for Monday night because I decided I don't like the one I bought. I want a short, tight fitting dress instead!!

That's enough of me waffling on now!! Hope you're all having a great day!
Old 10-24-2012, 09:58 PM   #1894
Senior LCF Member

Stats: 170/150/125 5'3.5"
WOE: Low Carb High Fat Mod Protein
Start Date: June 2009
Hi Guys!!!

Alie! I hope tomorrow will be better than today!

Gail! It is so great to hear from you- I bet you are looking great in that new dress.

Mary- Hope all is well!

Me? well I lost another freakin pound- yay!!!

I am really happy right now- miss you guys! Come back!

~ Georgia ~

Gail: I had that too- I was 5-6 pounds up for no reason (well TOM)...it is such a bummer when that happens.

I hope you have a fabulous time away with the BF!

Last edited by Hawaii_Here_ICome!; 10-24-2012 at 10:03 PM..
Hawaii_Here_ICome! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 07:23 AM   #1895
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Jeanyyy
Stats: 227.1/160.4/155/5'6"
WOE: HCG-Omni/Intermountain
Down 1.1 lbs today for a new low of 13.6 as of R1P2D22. Not the fastest of losers, which I attribute to having a very "smart" body when it comes to weight loss due to years of LCing... however, I'll take it!! lol
Jeanyyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 10:32 AM   #1896
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerriMM View Post
Sorry for the tread jack

I'll post here if anyone is interested:

http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/hc...l#post16035272
No! I meant nothing by it!! Please forgive me, I meant nothing by my comments.
Old 10-25-2012, 10:34 AM   #1897
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheeeesecake View Post
Hi everyone! Congrats to you all for your losses!

Not been around for a while, no particular reason just been in a quiet mood. I'm down to 183.5lbs. I weighed in at 181.5 on Friday then Saturday morning I was 185.5! No cheats, no TOM, just up 4lbs for no reason. So I'm happy to be back down a couple of pounds since then.

Still got the stupid arm cast on for another 3 weeks and this one feels heavier than the last so I'm hoping for a 2-5lb loss once it's off in 3 weeks!

My boyfriend and I are going away for the night on Monday so I went shopping today for a new dress to wear. I came home with 2 dresses (one is too small but not for long!), 2 tunic tops, a pretty black and gold top and 2 jackets. But I still need to get a dress for Monday night because I decided I don't like the one I bought. I want a short, tight fitting dress instead!!

That's enough of me waffling on now!! Hope you're all having a great day!
You go Ccake with your tight fitting dress! You're boyfriend is certainly going to enjoy that! I like your positive attitude. Keep it up.
Old 10-25-2012, 10:37 AM   #1898
Senior LCF Member

Hi All,
I'm not sure what is up with me the last coupe of days... I've been hungry and my mind wandering - thinking about bad snacks etc. That is not to say I have cheated or will cheat but I have not been very strict with myself. More protein than I should.
I think it has to do with the change of seasons. With the cool air comes this need to eat - never fails this happens EVERY fall.
On an up note, someone said I was melting this morning. Made me smile.
Hope you are all doing well.
Old 10-25-2012, 01:26 PM   #1899
Senior LCF Member

Hi guys!

I know Alie- I always want to eat more when the weather turns cold- I think it's just natural human biology- not helpful for us though!

That "melting" comment sounds awesome! I got one recently, my mom said "wow I can see daylight between your thighs!" LOL well...I took it as a complement.

I weigh the same as yesterday but I had a weird, busy day and couldn't get to my own foods. I ended up pretty much fasting- only had about 600 calories- drank tons of water (crystal light). My ketostick was really dark this morning- I've never had it so dark purple like that. It was kind of alarming! I hope it's a good sign!

Whooshes for all!

~ Georgia ~
Old 10-25-2012, 09:02 PM   #1900
Senior LCF Member

Made it through another tough, tough day at work. Normally I get to work at home most of the week, but have/will be in the office Tues through Friday this week cos I am coordinating a huge, rush project that has us pulling people in from other divisions to assist. The work is not difficult but there is a TON of it and, well... it's a bit like herding sheep

That being said, other than my "rogue" HWC in coffee, I am managing to stick to protocol, cooking quick little suppers for me and DH and a bit extra so I have something to take to the office.

I'm hoping today's lb drop is followed up by another tomorrow a.m.

I am so interested in what you all are doing because I will have to decide at some point how I am going to transition from this very strict HCG diet. I will probably go as long as I can stand it on P2 and then do P3 "by the book", with plans to do another P2 round after Christmas (or New Year). Luckily, Canada's Thanksgiving was a while ago so I don't have that holiday to contend with.
Old 10-26-2012, 04:32 AM   #1901
Senior LCF Member

I'm up today a pound today! I new I would be- I have not been tracking my eating in fit day and I have been enduldging on my LC snacks all week. I've been stressed and barely got enough water into me... actually did not get enough water period. It felt good to relax a bit but today I get strict again. Party's over and now I move on. Have a wonderful day everyone and I wish for you the shoosh that I threw away! lol
Old 10-26-2012, 07:17 AM   #1902
Senior LCF Member

Down 1.3 lbs today... that is 14.9 as of R1P2D23 I'm stoked!!
Old 10-26-2012, 07:49 AM   #1903
Senior LCF Member

Well done on all your losses and melting and daylight thighs!!

This cold weather is horrid - really makes me want to eat yummy, warming comfort food!

Lost 1lb weighing in yesterday morning and no loss today. I was rushing around and didn't eat until really late yesterday, so no surprise really!

Buying smaller size clothes and generally feeling that I'm slimmer and sexier makes me feel so great that I think I've stopped over obsessing about losing every single day now.

I bought another new dress yesterday - not a tight one though but it's lovely. Everything I tried on was a size 14 (US size 12). I had to get a size 12 (US size 10) in the dress I chose. It's a bit stretchy so it'll last longer!! And I fell in love with a skin tight pencil skirt also in a size 12 - so surprised they fit and no pinching skin or muffin top! It's great to finally feel good wearing clothes now!

Now for the naughty news - I'm planning on totally cheating when I'm away on Monday night! Posh restaurant, champagne, wine, 3 course meal, breakfast in bed. I can't wait!!
cheeeesecake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 10:40 AM   #1904
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Well done on all your losses and melting and daylight thighs!!

This cold weather is horrid - really makes me want to eat yummy, warming comfort food!

Lost 1lb weighing in yesterday morning and no loss today. I was rushing around and didn't eat until really late yesterday, so no surprise really!

Buying smaller size clothes and generally feeling that I'm slimmer and sexier makes me feel so great that I think I've stopped over obsessing about losing every single day now.

I bought another new dress yesterday - not a tight one though but it's lovely. Everything I tried on was a size 14 (US size 12). I had to get a size 12 (US size 10) in the dress I chose. It's a bit stretchy so it'll last longer!! And I fell in love with a skin tight pencil skirt also in a size 12 - so surprised they fit and no pinching skin or muffin top! It's great to finally feel good wearing clothes now!

Now for the naughty news - I'm planning on totally cheating when I'm away on Monday night! Posh restaurant, champagne, wine, 3 course meal, breakfast in bed. I can't wait!!
I had to go out this week and buy new pants and bras! It was the most amazing feeling. I'm not wear you are yet but I'm into a 16 (US Size) down from a very tight 20.

I have stoped obsessing too it seems. I know this way of eating works and the results are undeniable so I don't worry. I won't lie though, I am craving warm comfort foods too. Still hanging on....

Happy for your success.
Old 10-26-2012, 11:00 AM   #1905
Senior LCF Member

Mornin'!

AWESOME! Congrats on the losses and the new smaller clothes and sexy dresses!

Since everyone is craving warm comfort foods we should start swapping recipes that fit the bill- I made the most insanely good cream of mushroom soup. It was very comforting.

I weigh the same again- DANG IT. I know why too...I have been cheating too but not with food. I have been having too many vodka sodas lately and it is really stalling me. I guess it's time to clean up my act.

I will say this to myself every morning when I wake up:

"Drinks are not more fun than sexy dresses."
Old 10-26-2012, 11:02 AM   #1906
Senior LCF Member

Quote:

Have an awesome time- enjoy every second, you deserve it!
Old 10-26-2012, 12:13 PM   #1907
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaii_Here_ICome! View Post
Mornin'!

AWESOME! Congrats on the losses and the new smaller clothes and sexy dresses!

Since everyone is craving warm comfort foods we should start swapping recipes that fit the bill- I made the most insanely good cream of mushroom soup. It was very comforting.

I weigh the same again- DANG IT. I know why too...I have been cheating too but not with food. I have been having too many vodka sodas lately and it is really stalling me. I guess it's time to clean up my act.

I will say this to myself every morning when I wake up:

I'm trying to hold off on the wine and cocktails till Christamas but man I miss a glass of wine (or 2) on Friday nights.

I'd love even a Vodka Soda but I was bad this week and need to get back on track...
Old 10-26-2012, 12:15 PM   #1908
Senior LCF Member

Ahhh man the naughty! I missed that part of your story. I WANT TO BE NAUGHTY TOO!
Old 10-27-2012, 07:27 AM   #1909
Senior LCF Member

1.5lbs ditched YAY Hope it stays off and I don't wake up to a random gain like last week!

Has anyone had any problems with their blood pressure at all? I've been getting really dizzy for the last couple of weeks. I bent down earlier to get something from a low shelf in the shop and almost passed out when I stood up. My face and hands went really tingly and I had to grab on to the shelf to stop myself falling over. Looks like I'll have to go to the doctor next week
Old 10-27-2012, 11:20 AM   #1910
Senior LCF Member

Down another 1.0 lbs today, for a new total of 15.9 as of R1P2D24
Old 10-27-2012, 02:42 PM   #1911
Senior LCF Member

Congrats on the losses!!!

I am down .5- not much but I'll take it!

Gail- I hope you get that straightened out. Has it been happening often? I did get a little dizzy one day in the shower but it doesn't happen to me much.
Old 10-28-2012, 05:04 AM   #1912
Senior LCF Member

No problem with dizziness or blood pressure. In fact, got all my lab results back and everything looks good. I hope you do see a doctor.

Well, I have been having a very difficult time getting back on track and basically just blew a week off. I have gained 2 lbs because I keep eating SF things that I find out are high in carbs!

Today I am staying home and trying once again to get strict. Not fun but I am not at all discouraged - I feel I have not cheated because I have kept off sugar and I saw my mother yesterday who said I have lost even more weight as did some people from work...

Today's another day.

Happy to all who are losing!
Old 10-28-2012, 12:40 PM   #1913
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlieKatt View Post
No problem with dizziness or blood pressure. In fact, got all my lab results back and everything looks good. I hope you do see a doctor.

Well, I have been having a very difficult time getting back on track and basically just blew a week off. I have gained 2 lbs because I keep eating SF things that I find out are high in carbs!

Today I am staying home and trying once again to get strict. Not fun but I am not at all discouraged - I feel I have not cheated because I have kept off sugar and I saw my mother yesterday who said I have lost even more weight as did some people from work...

Today's another day.

Happy to all who are losing!
Good Luck Alie!!!

I am trying not to be discouraged too. I have a really hard time if I am not around my own foods. Anytime I have to eat away from home it seems to screw up everything. I am retaining more and more water everyday even with drinking tons of water. I am getting super crazy bloated- my face looks like I'm an alien. It is so frustrating!

Any suggestions for really bad water retention please!

I watch my sodium, drink lots of water...what else is there!? Water Pills? do those work?

I am really happy for you guys that drop weight- I try not to be jealous!

~ Georgia ~
Old 10-29-2012, 09:21 AM   #1914
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaii_Here_ICome! View Post
Good Luck Alie!!!

I am trying not to be discouraged too. I have a really hard time if I am not around my own foods. Anytime I have to eat away from home it seems to screw up everything. I am retaining more and more water everyday even with drinking tons of water. I am getting super crazy bloated- my face looks like I'm an alien. It is so frustrating!

Any suggestions for really bad water retention please!

I watch my sodium, drink lots of water...what else is there!? Water Pills? do those work?

I am really happy for you guys that drop weight- I try not to be jealous!

~ Georgia ~
Water pills do work but can be dangerous. I have to ask why are you retaining so much water that your face is swollen. That worries me.... At worst my rings get snug. The more water you drink the more the bosy releases excess water and that should be happening.

I'm back down to my virgin weight! Yippie, that didn't take long.
Old 10-29-2012, 10:48 AM   #1915
Senior LCF Member

I would be very concerned about that amount of water retention too!! You might want to visit your doctor, Georgia, cos there may be something else going on?
Old 10-30-2012, 12:56 PM   #1916
Senior LCF Member

Hi! Thanks for the suggestions! I talked with my nurse and she thinks I had my calories too low. I had dropped them to 1200. That is about when my trouble started. She said the cause is too little protein- She wants me to stay no lower than 1500 and not cut protein.

I have celiac disease that went undiagnosed for 20 years so I have under-functioning intestines. I am always enemic and have a hard time getting enough nutrients even on a normal diet, even with horse pill vitamins. So it figures I was having malnutrition issues. Dang it!

She also gave me a mild diuretic to get the excess swelling down. I am already almost normal again today!

Hope everyone is great!!!

Last edited by Hawaii_Here_ICome!; 10-30-2012 at 01:03 PM..
Old 10-31-2012, 04:42 AM   #1917
Senior LCF Member

Happy Halloween everyone!!!

Back to the diet today nooooo!! Monday and Tuesday were great though! Can definitely tell I've been off alcohol for a while - I was tipsy after one glass of champagne! The restaurant we were planning on going to was closed so we found a nice Chinese restaurant close by and it was lovely!

So after 2 days of cheating, the scales say 3.5lbs heavier. Whoops!! I'm pretty sure most of it is water though. I felt like I was pregnant yesterday, I was that bloated! Fingers crossed I can still make the 3 stone (42lbs) lost by the 7th of November!
Old 10-31-2012, 05:45 AM   #1918
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Happy Halloween everyone!!!

Back to the diet today nooooo!! Monday and Tuesday were great though! Can definitely tell I've been off alcohol for a while - I was tipsy after one glass of champagne! The restaurant we were planning on going to was closed so we found a nice Chinese restaurant close by and it was lovely!

So after 2 days of cheating, the scales say 3.5lbs heavier. Whoops!! I'm pretty sure most of it is water though. I felt like I was pregnant yesterday, I was that bloated! Fingers crossed I can still make the 3 stone (42lbs) lost by the 7th of November!
So happy you had fun! The MSG in chinese food will cause bloat as will the other treats you had. But I bet it was sooo worth it!

Continue on!
Old 10-31-2012, 08:37 AM   #1919
Senior LCF Member

Happy Halloween Everyone!

Gail! Glad you had a great time!

I bet you didn't gain any real weight- So no harm done really.

I am down 2 pounds since yesterday- Woo!!!
Old 01-24-2013, 11:46 AM   #1920
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Bradsbabe
WOE: LCHFMP
Start Date: January 2013
Where did everybody go????? Iv'e just read through all of these fabulous post and was looking forward to joining this WOE. You ladies are such an inspiration!! I am starting this way of eating today and hoping somewone will let me know where you are!
Bradsbabe is offline   Reply With Quote