Gallery: AlieKatt
Stats: 272/229.8/150
WOE: Low carb, moderate protein, high fat
Start Date: July 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by g3rmanchik View Post
Totals 1,316 13 121 29 4 7
Calories Carbs Fat Protein Fiber Sugar

I went and logged my food from yesterday and this is ABOUT what it was at a minimum...probably a bit more fat and a bit more cals...

Thanks Alie, ur so sweet....wonna share ur recipes???????
Hi Chick, I believe you already have the coconut bark recipe because if memory serves me correctly you mentioned it yesterday? Do you have the oopsie roll?

Lunch today consisted of 2 oppsie rolls filled with (like a sandwhich)
1/2 avocado
2 tbs of sour cream
1/4 of a jalepeno (jared)
a dash of frank's hot sauce

a piece of chocolate bark for dessert

I have tons of recipes.. tell me what what you are interested in? I'd love to share. My latest creations have to do with Kelp noodles (Sea Tangle).
AlieKatt is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 09-03-2012, 09:22 AM   #602
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: SgtBrownsWife
Stats: (height 5'10)254/206.8/145
WOE: LCHFMP
Start Date: 11/27/11
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlieKatt View Post
Morning!
Down again! 252.2 I don't have my journal with me but I believe we are at 4lbs lost!

Mary- it gets very cold here in Canada! Here in Ottawa we have the world's largest skating rink (outdoors) and a huge festival called Winterlude. Google it! The city turns into a Winter Wonderland with ice skulptures and ice slides and skating and sleigh rides and beaver tails and... But too be honest, nothing is as beautiful as the Rockies in Manders side of the country. Great skiing. Great people.

Well it is a long weekend here and I have today off- going to enjoy kicking back and doing nothing!! Should be doing schoolwork. BLAH!

That is SO great Allie!!!!

As far as the winter wonderland, you just described my dream Christmas lol. I love ALL of those things. Outdoor skating?!?! That's just the icing on the cake haha
SgtBrownsWife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 09:23 AM   #603
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: janetsbreeze
Stats: 197/186.6/130; 5'2"
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: January 19, 2011
I found an excellent recipe that I used the other day that is really perfect for adding fat - hollandaise sauce. SUPER easy and made in a blender.

3 egg yolks, 1 cup butter, 1-2 tblsp lemon juice, salt to taste. Make sure you blend all but the butter first, then add the butter (melted) slowly and the sauce will thicken. I'm sorry - I can't remember where i found that so don't know how to credit!
janetsbreeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 09:25 AM   #604
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Well, stepped on the scale this morning 5x and got 5 diff weights.....so I guess my batteries need changing also......grrrrr
So I can't report anything good, sorry

But all the weights (all 5) were higher then yesterday, so I must have an up day today...water weight or something....must be water since I ate the exact same thing 2days in a roll. Yesterday I had a loss of 1.3lbs so today I am guessing I have a gain????? Has to be water.....ugh
I wish I could look inside my body and see what is going on...lolololol

Oh my gosh I would give just about anything to be able to look into my body! LOL. I am always confused! I have had that happen with my scale twice and once I replaced the batteries I got a totally different weight so you may be pleasantly surprised
Old 09-03-2012, 09:27 AM   #605
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by janetsbreeze View Post
Geez, I am gone for one day and you all have pages for me to catch up on!!!

I am still figuring out my percentages as i go, still working out how to keep my protein down and fat up. The carbs thing I have figured out, but the protein to fat ratio is still giving me trouble. I haven't weighed either as my scale is in a very inconvenient spot. Plus my hands are quite swollen today and not sure why.

I totally hear you all on the addictive personality. I'm a binge eater and would eat vast quantities in secret, hiding the evidence. Boxes of donuts, bags of chips, candy, pizza - all at one sitting.
Eating this high fat really helps with that.
I'm so glad eating the high fat is helping you will figure out the percentages soon it seems it took us all a little while to figure out exactly what foods would work for us
Old 09-03-2012, 09:34 AM   #606
Senior LCF Member

Hello ladies

I don't even know where to start today. I know every one has got to be tireeating eating about my crazy hormones, goodness knows I am! Lol

I just had to share this in here because I really need the support right now. Since starting the progesterone Friday I have been having a terrible reaction to it. I have been crying for hours every night and feeling starving (last night I woke up at 3am and had 2 tbsp PB) I am even hungry when im sleeping. I know it's from my progesterone since it started the day I first took it. I don't know what to do since I need it to go ahead and start my period. I realy think I need 7 days of taking it but after 3 days I'm not sure I can handle anymore of it. I am usually a really upbeat person and this stuff is just killin me . I am just baffled because I never had this reaction to my progesterone in the past.

Sorry to ramble ladies but I just had to tell someone what is going on
Old 09-03-2012, 09:41 AM   #607
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Flavia
Stats: lose 50lbs
Mary, HUGS first of all and more HUGS
I was thinking about u this morning and I decided u should leave out the hormone cream and go to the doc....soon ....because a.) having no period u should go (u never know whats wrong there) b.) that reaction to the hormone cream is awful and they have to give u something else to work with

So, off to the doc u go.....pls take care of yourself (((HUGS)))
Flavia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 10:42 AM   #608
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Mary, HUGS first of all and more HUGS
I was thinking about u this morning and I decided u should leave out the hormone cream and go to the doc....soon ....because a.) having no period u should go (u never know whats wrong there) b.) that reaction to the hormone cream is awful and they have to give u something else to work with

So, off to the doc u go.....pls take care of yourself (((HUGS)))
Thank you

He is what I found about progesterone overdose

Symptoms of Progesterone Toxicity:

*depression (some women reported suicidal depression)

*sleepiness all day

*feeling sedated

*anxiety

*extreme irritability

*mental lapses

*excessive edema up to the waist – so extreme women needed new shoes and clothes

*insulin resistance

*high blood sugar

*cravings and runaway appetite

*weight gain

*headaches upon waking

*unusual headaches

I have EVERY single one of those symptoms. I'm not suicidal by any means but depressed. I called my hormone doctor and he told me it was absolutely an overdose. He thinks my progesterone is already higher on its own now from weight loss an my estrogen is lower from my weight loss making the extra progesterone have huge side effects. He said these side effects will go away by tomorrow at the latest since I am not going to take anymore.

I already had irregular periods from my weight before which was Because of my high estrogen and lower progesterone. He said to give my body some more time to have a period since it will take a while for it to straighten itself out. He did say I should have one within the week though due to my symptoms
Old 09-03-2012, 10:45 AM   #609
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtBrownsWife View Post
Hello ladies

I don't even know where to start today. I know every one has got to be tireeating eating about my crazy hormones, goodness knows I am! Lol

I just had to share this in here because I really need the support right now. Since starting the progesterone Friday I have been having a terrible reaction to it. I have been crying for hours every night and feeling starving (last night I woke up at 3am and had 2 tbsp PB) I am even hungry when im sleeping. I know it's from my progesterone since it started the day I first took it. I don't know what to do since I need it to go ahead and start my period. I realy think I need 7 days of taking it but after 3 days I'm not sure I can handle anymore of it. I am usually a really upbeat person and this stuff is just killin me . I am just baffled because I never had this reaction to my progesterone in the past.

sorry to ramble ladies but I just had to tell someone what is going on
First and foremost please don't apologize. This is your support system and you need to share and lean on us. We are there for you.
I justed started progesterone for the first time 2 days ago and am scared to death of it but I am grateful I have not had any cravings or weight gain.
So, first things first- make sure your progesterone is natural based derived from yams. NO SYNTHETIC!
Second, speak to a doctor about the dose- maybe you are taking too much progesterone. It is supposed to be the CALMING hormone!! It should not be make you so depressed. I suspect your estrogen might be soreing. You need blood work.
Third, toss that peanut butter! It seems to be a bit tricky to control for all of us. Stock your fridge with cream cheese, cooked bacon, green olives, boiled eggs, coconut bark, whipped cream and coco in small postions. That way you can grab fat quickly! Also, make sure to have fat before bed. 2tbs of whipped cream and coco with some stevia.
Fourth, you are still that upbeat person we have all come to rely on! Your hormones are just messing with you!! Be happy, hormones with some work can be balanced but it will take dedication and working with a doctor who is willing to monitor. I am still confused as to why such a young girl needs progesterone in the first place. Birthcontrol maybe, but progesterone alone why.
And finally, I apologize for being bossy. I simply care.

P.S. Up your water intake to 4 litres a day. Sounds like a lot but will flush your system and help with the bloating. It does for me.

Last edited by AlieKatt; 09-03-2012 at 10:51 AM..
Old 09-03-2012, 10:49 AM   #610
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
First and foremost please don't apologize. This is your support system and you need to share and lean on us. We are there for you.
I justed started progesterone for the first time 2 days ago and am scared to death of it but I am grateful I have not had any cravings or weight gain.
So, first things first- make sure your progesterone is natural based derived from yams. NO SYNTHETIC!
Second, speak to a doctor about the dose- maybe you are taking too much progesterone. It is supposed to be the CALMING hormone!! It should not be make you so depressed. I suspect your estrogen might be soreing. You need blood work.
Third, toss that peanut butter! It seems to be a bit tricky to control for all of us. Stock your fridge with cream cheese, cooked bacon, green olives, boiled eggs, coconut bark, whipped cream and coco in small postions. That way you can grab fat quickly! Also, make sure to have fat before bed. 2tbs of whipped cream and coco with some stevia.
Fourth, you are still that upbeat person we have all come to rely on! Your hormones are just messing with you!! Be happy, hormones with some work can be balanced but it will take dedication and working with a doctor who is willing to monitor. I am still confused as to why such a young girl needs progesterone in the first place. Birthcontrol maybe, but progesterone alone why.
And finally, I apologize for being bossy. I simply care.

Thanks Allie

It is natural progesterone. My hormone dr put me on it after lots of blood tests. I know the problem was my weight but he said progesterone wouldn't hurt me. I never had these side effects when I used to take it. I have never done birth control pills. Thank goodness because I think those would screw me up too. I am all natural from here on out. No more medications at all. My body is trying to straighten things out and I am just getting in the way. You can see my post above yours about what my dr said and my side effects

Last edited by SgtBrownsWife; 09-03-2012 at 10:51 AM..
Old 09-03-2012, 10:54 AM   #611
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Thank you

He is what I found about progesterone overdose

Symptoms of Progesterone Toxicity:

*depression (some women reported suicidal depression)

*sleepiness all day

*feeling sedated

*anxiety

*extreme irritability

*mental lapses

*excessive edema up to the waist – so extreme women needed new shoes and clothes

*insulin resistance

*high blood sugar

*cravings and runaway appetite

*weight gain

*headaches upon waking

*unusual headaches

I have EVERY single one of those symptoms. I'm not suicidal by any means but depressed. I called my hormone doctor and he told me it was absolutely an overdose. He thinks my progesterone is already higher on its own now from weight loss an my estrogen is lower from my weight loss making the extra progesterone have huge side effects. He said these side effects will go away by tomorrow at the latest since I am not going to take anymore.

I already had irregular periods from my weight before which was Because of my high estrogen and lower progesterone. He said to give my body some more time to have a period since it will take a while for it to straighten itself out. He did say I should have one within the week though due to my symptoms
OK, GREAT! You spoke with your doctor and gt some answers! I'd still up the water to flush your system.
Old 09-03-2012, 10:55 AM   #612
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
OK, GREAT! You spoke with your doctor and gt some answers! I'd still up the water to flush your system.
I sure will!! I'm so happy to get back to normal it's actually a good thing I had these symptoms since that tells me my hormones are straightening out all on their own
Old 09-03-2012, 10:57 AM   #613
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
I sure will!! I'm so happy to get back to normal it's actually a good thing I had these symptoms since that tells me my hormones are straightening out all on their own
Exactly!! That is the greatest news.

I'm sorry if I got a little strict earlier... forgive me. I'm mothering, I can't help it!
Old 09-03-2012, 11:01 AM   #614
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Exactly!! That is the greatest news.

I'm sorry if I got a little strict earlier... forgive me. I'm mothering, I can't help it!
Lol that's okay! It's nice to know I have people who care about me in here . That's exactly why I wanted to tell u guys what was going on .

I have my fridge stocked with all of that kind of stuff and I don't know what happened with the peanut butter last night. I normally don't care that much about it but last night I HAD to have it. I am so glad this is just from the progesterone and that I am not this crazy and this hungry usually LOL
Old 09-03-2012, 11:10 AM   #615
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: manders
Stats: 232/191.1/140/5'8
WOE: hHCG
Start Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Morning!
Down again! 252.2 I don't have my journal with me but I believe we are at 4lbs lost!

Mary- it gets very cold here in Canada! Here in Ottawa we have the world's largest skating rink (outdoors) and a huge festival called Winterlude. Google it! The city turns into a Winter Wonderland with ice skulptures and ice slides and skating and sleigh rides and beaver tails and... But too be honest, nothing is as beautiful as the Rockies in Manders side of the country. Great skiing. Great people.

Well it is a long weekend here and I have today off- going to enjoy kicking back and doing nothing!! Should be doing schoolwork. BLAH!
YAY! Congrats!

As much as I sometimes complain, I love living here. It's absolutely BEAUTIFUL in the winter. We live in a lake community, so we can go skating on the lake when it's thick enough. It's got a romantic little tunnel too. I can't wait to go skating with my BF this year

Quote:
Well, stepped on the scale this morning 5x and got 5 diff weights.....so I guess my batteries need changing also......grrrrr
So I can't report anything good, sorry

But all the weights (all 5) were higher then yesterday, so I must have an up day today...water weight or something....must be water since I ate the exact same thing 2days in a roll. Yesterday I had a loss of 1.3lbs so today I am guessing I have a gain????? Has to be water.....ugh
I wish I could look inside my body and see what is going on...lolololol
Don't sweat it. Did you go to the bathroom yesterday? That will totally affect it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by janetsbreeze View Post
Geez, I am gone for one day and you all have pages for me to catch up on!!!

I am still figuring out my percentages as i go, still working out how to keep my protein down and fat up. The carbs thing I have figured out, but the protein to fat ratio is still giving me trouble. I haven't weighed either as my scale is in a very inconvenient spot. Plus my hands are quite swollen today and not sure why.

I totally hear you all on the addictive personality. I'm a binge eater and would eat vast quantities in secret, hiding the evidence. Boxes of donuts, bags of chips, candy, pizza - all at one sitting.
Eating this high fat really helps with that.
I agree. Eating high fat has really helped with my binges. My body was so depleted after losing 50 pounds that I couldn't stop binging on sugar. I haven't binged on sugar once since I began my FF. I did on peanut butter, but no sugar. I was binging on sugar 1-2 times a week before.

Quote:
YEAH MANDERS! Only a few! Keep it up girlie.
Thank you I feel very proud of myself.

Quote:
Hello ladies

Sorry to ramble ladies but I just had to tell someone what is going on
Quote:
Thanks Allie

It is natural progesterone. My hormone dr put me on it after lots of blood tests. I know the problem was my weight but he said progesterone wouldn't hurt me. I never had these side effects when I used to take it. I have never done birth control pills. Thank goodness because I think those would screw me up too. I am all natural from here on out. No more medications at all. My body is trying to straighten things out and I am just getting in the way. You can see my post above yours about what my dr said and my side effects
MARY! You poor girl. Don't apologize. It sounds like you're having such a tough time. I'm glad you're going to stop taking it. I learned earlier this year that hormones are not for me, and the side effects of those FAR outweigh any bad PMS I could ever have.

Like I said before, I found it better to just ride it out and deal with my cravings when they came. The other thing that struck me as odd, was that when I began HCG, I would get PMS, but then my period wouldn't come. I think it was due to the low calorie intake. Since I started, my cycle has been VERY messed up. I was supposed to ovulate last week but I didn't. During my last cycle, I got my PMS like normal a few days before my expected start date, and my period came 2 weeks later.

The last time I tried going on the pill, I sat on my couch crying for 3 days. It was not a good time. I absolutely refuse to put any more hormones in my body ever again like that. It makes for a bit of an inconvenience with BF and I (tmi lol), but he understands how hard it's been for me. I've tried almost every single type of birth control for helping my periods and nothing has ever worked. I prefer to just keep it natural these days! I'm under the impression that my body knows exactly how to handle itself, and I'm a woman so hear me roar.

--

LADIES! Down to VIRGIN WEIGHT!!!! 178.4!!!! WOOOOO! So excited. I guess eating those extra eggs yesterday did my body good! I'm not sure if I can choke down that many eggs again today.... The idea is kind of turning me off (which might be a good thing). I'm going to aim for low carbs again today, and just a tiny bit of peanut butter! For breakfast since I ran out of eggs, I ended up having like 6 big pieces of bacon. It's a lot of calories but I purposely bought that bacon because it's low quality bacon but that means it's mostly fat instead of meat which is what we want.

I'm about to wash up and head out to the grocery store. I was thinking I might want to make those cream cheese balls? I have a long, busy day at work tomorrow so I need something I can quickly munch on. I think tomorrow will be a true FF day since I'll be so busy I won't have time to eat regularly.
Old 09-03-2012, 11:12 AM   #616
Senior LCF Member

Yeah, I also wanted to add that Mary, you should drink a TON of water today. Not all at once because thats dangerous, but do try and have like half a litre an hour.
manders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 11:12 AM   #617
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Lol that's okay! It's nice to know I have people who care about me in here . That's exactly why I wanted to tell u guys what was going on .

I have my fridge stocked with all of that kind of stuff and I don't know what happened with the peanut butter last night. I normally don't care that much about it but last night I HAD to have it. I am so glad this is just from the progesterone and that I am not this crazy and this hungry usually LOL
I've been walking around for the last 2 years with hormone problems wondering if I've been going crazy!! PB can stay, yeah!! I was told by my doctor that if I lose the weight I too could be balanced and drug free. That`s my goal.
Old 09-03-2012, 11:17 AM   #618
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: janetsbreeze
Stats: 197/186.6/130; 5'2"
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: January 19, 2011
Mary, so glad you called your Dr and are getting that figured out

Manders - so awesome on the VWL!
janetsbreeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 11:24 AM   #619
Senior LCF Member

I'm trying to get out the door, but it's not working. This forum keeps pulling me back in.
Old 09-03-2012, 11:33 AM   #620
Senior LCF Member

Manders!! You did it!! You lost weight!! I too am not big on the eggs and doing so has really reduced my protein. yeah!

I have to take hormones because I am perimenoposal We`re all headed that way unfortunately... and living without hormones is bad for your bones, heart, brain... etc. So, I refuse to get old and crinkly. I am still gonna rock this body!
Old 09-03-2012, 12:08 PM   #621
Senior LCF Member

...wait a minute. I have been eating (staying on plan) non stop today. I`m up to 1800 plus calories and its only 3pm! This tells me that maybe the progesterone is kicking in because since lc I do not graze all day anymore. In fact, I`m never hungry.

I`m worried. Need to keep this in check.
Old 09-03-2012, 12:34 PM   #622
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by manders View Post
YAY! Congrats!

As much as I sometimes complain, I love living here. It's absolutely BEAUTIFUL in the winter. We live in a lake community, so we can go skating on the lake when it's thick enough. It's got a romantic little tunnel too. I can't wait to go skating with my BF this year

Don't sweat it. Did you go to the bathroom yesterday? That will totally affect it.

I agree. Eating high fat has really helped with my binges. My body was so depleted after losing 50 pounds that I couldn't stop binging on sugar. I haven't binged on sugar once since I began my FF. I did on peanut butter, but no sugar. I was binging on sugar 1-2 times a week before.

Thank you I feel very proud of myself.

MARY! You poor girl. Don't apologize. It sounds like you're having such a tough time. I'm glad you're going to stop taking it. I learned earlier this year that hormones are not for me, and the side effects of those FAR outweigh any bad PMS I could ever have.

Like I said before, I found it better to just ride it out and deal with my cravings when they came. The other thing that struck me as odd, was that when I began HCG, I would get PMS, but then my period wouldn't come. I think it was due to the low calorie intake. Since I started, my cycle has been VERY messed up. I was supposed to ovulate last week but I didn't. During my last cycle, I got my PMS like normal a few days before my expected start date, and my period came 2 weeks later.

The last time I tried going on the pill, I sat on my couch crying for 3 days. It was not a good time. I absolutely refuse to put any more hormones in my body ever again like that. It makes for a bit of an inconvenience with BF and I (tmi lol), but he understands how hard it's been for me. I've tried almost every single type of birth control for helping my periods and nothing has ever worked. I prefer to just keep it natural these days! I'm under the impression that my body knows exactly how to handle itself, and I'm a woman so hear me roar.

--

LADIES! Down to VIRGIN WEIGHT!!!! 178.4!!!! WOOOOO! So excited. I guess eating those extra eggs yesterday did my body good! I'm not sure if I can choke down that many eggs again today.... The idea is kind of turning me off (which might be a good thing). I'm going to aim for low carbs again today, and just a tiny bit of peanut butter! For breakfast since I ran out of eggs, I ended up having like 6 big pieces of bacon. It's a lot of calories but I purposely bought that bacon because it's low quality bacon but that means it's mostly fat instead of meat which is what we want.

I'm about to wash up and head out to the grocery store. I was thinking I might want to make those cream cheese balls? I have a long, busy day at work tomorrow so I need something I can quickly munch on. I think tomorrow will be a true FF day since I'll be so busy I won't have time to eat regularly.

I couldn't agree with you more!
That is awesome about your weight!!!!!
Old 09-03-2012, 12:35 PM   #623
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
...wait a minute. I have been eating (staying on plan) non stop today. I`m up to 1800 plus calories and its only 3pm! This tells me that maybe the progesterone is kicking in because since lc I do not graze all day anymore. In fact, I`m never hungry.

I`m worried. Need to keep this in check.
I know our situations are very different hormone wise but I totally agree with you pay really close attention and listen to your body. If you feel really hungry that is a sign of too much progesterone in which case u may want to lower your dosage some

Last edited by SgtBrownsWife; 09-03-2012 at 12:36 PM..
Old 09-03-2012, 12:47 PM   #624
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
I know our situations are very different hormone wise but I totally agree with you pay really close attention and listen to your body. If you feel really hungry that is a sign of too much progesterone in which case u may want to lower your dosage some
Thanks Mary. I'll go one more day and if I don't see improvement I will cut my dose in half.
Old 09-03-2012, 12:50 PM   #625
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: mcchimento
Stats: 261.8/239.4/150.0
WOE: Atkins with a Mediterranean/Paleo flair
Start Date: Everyday is a new day!
Goal for September: 210 lbs.

9/3/2012 - 220.6 lbs.

Had a bounce up from eating off from the hurricane. I know it just has to be water weight; it's been SOOOOOOO HOT! We went to the store today. I couldn't get everything I wanted but I got enough to put me back on track today. Looking to lose the water weight by Wednesday and start working on this month's goal!
mcchimento is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 12:54 PM   #626
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcchimento View Post

9/3/2012 - 220.6 lbs.

Had a bounce up from eating off from the hurricane. I know it just has to be water weight; it's been SOOOOOOO HOT! We went to the store today. I couldn't get everything I wanted but I got enough to put me back on track today. Looking to lose the water weight by Wednesday and start working on this month's goal!
That's great Cathy!
I know water weight is the devil especially when it's hot! One thing I have noticed with this eating plan: my water weight use to take forever to come off or wouldn't come off at all but now it comes off easily if I gain any
Old 09-03-2012, 12:57 PM   #627
Senior LCF Member

I've been listening to Christmas music cleaning the house I know I sound like a nut but nothing cheers me up like Christmas music being productive helps too makes my heart happy
Old 09-03-2012, 12:58 PM   #628
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: mcchimento
Stats: 261.8/239.4/150.0
WOE: Atkins with a Mediterranean/Paleo flair
Start Date: Everyday is a new day!

9/3/2012 - 220.6 lbs.

mcchimento is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 01:03 PM   #629
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Flavia
Stats: lose 50lbs
Yay Manders way to go on the loss....woot woot
Flavia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 01:03 PM   #630
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Manders!! You did it!! You lost weight!! I too am not big on the eggs and doing so has really reduced my protein. yeah!

I have to take hormones because I am perimenoposal We`re all headed that way unfortunately... and living without hormones is bad for your bones, heart, brain... etc. So, I refuse to get old and crinkly. I am still gonna rock this body!
Yes, unfortunately menopause is pretty much a given for all women. I'm sure you aren't old and crinkly at all!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcchimento View Post

9/3/2012 - 220.6 lbs.

I think a hurricane is a fairly valid excuse for going off plan lol no worries, gained weight can always be lost! back on track!

I'm back from the grocery store now. Got some splenda and extra cream cheese for making cream cheese treats for tomorrow. I probably need to bust out the kitchenaid mixer eh?

Quote:
Yay Manders way to go on the loss....woot woot
Thanks girly!