LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-2012, 08:08 AM   #1
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: kenkelmom
Stats: 176/172/145
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: July 24, 2012
Just starting

Hello everyone! I am new to the forums and only started attempting a low carb lifestyle approx 10 days ago. I did great the first seven days, lost four lbs and had so much more energy. Then I cheated on a meal, then another meal, and gained some back and had to throw myself back into ketosis. I was so annoyed with myself! But I am determined. I am currently at 174lbs and my initial goal is to get down to 140 lbs. I will see then how my body fat is and determine if I need to go lower. My wedding is October 14th of this year and I have already picked out my dress - now I just need to get my butt to fit in it. I want to look and feel amazing on my wedding day. I am also working out 5 times a week. I need all the motivation and support that I can get. I have four children and I am a full time student. Any advice on low carb, easy recipes that you may have would be great. Also, workout routines that you may find successful! Looking forward to getting myself back in shape and feeling great.
kenkelmom is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links