Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Inspiration and Wisdom > Weight Loss Journals
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2012, 02:44 PM   #1
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Macc0021
Stats: Pregnant - trying to keep gains at a minimum! :)
WOE: wheat allergy + low carb + pregnant!
Start Date: Every day!
*~Enjoy the (LC) Journey~*

So here I am, starting my journal. I couldn’t think of a good title, but “Enjoy the Journey” came into my head, so that is what I am going with for now!

The last few days (okay, weeks..) I have been slipping, but the scale hasn’t really shown it. I had Mexican TWO nights in a row this week. The second night was not my choice, but my mom and sister invited me so I obliged. The first night I had chicken fajitas without tortillas (I ate the beans, and some chips/salsa.. BAD me). Last night I had a taco salad and again, some beans, and chips and salsa. Now, I didn’t have a lot of chips, either night, but still bad choices.

My weight was up after a BBQ this weekend (margarita and potato chips... BAD again) so here is what my daily weight has done:

Monday: 139.8
Tuesday: 137.6
Wednesday: 136.4
Thursday: 135.6

Tomorrow I would LOVE to see 134. I am going to eat on track today/tonight and see what happens. Weekends are my downfall. There is ALWAYS an event, and liquor is ALWAYS involved. I have a few drinks, lose my inhibitions, and end up snacking on bad food. I can deal with some water weight from drinking, but it’s the bad food choices that I need to put a stop to. This weekend I have a bachelorette party on Saturday.. there will be drinking, but probably not a lot of eating, since we are going bar-hopping downtown. Hopefully lots of dancing to burn off more calories!

I really want to see 130 on the scale… that would be fabulous. I moved my goal down to 125 because that is really my ultimate goal. I am 5’ 2” (short) so I could go down even further. I see people on here my height with their goal weights at 110 or less and I think “geesh I am a fatty” -- but really, I am a curvy girl and I have NEVER been real thin. I like my curves. I know, I should not compare myself to others, but I still do it. SIGH.

Today I have had to eat:
B (7am): coffee, HWC & CO (one serving of each)
L (1pm): leftover fajitas (chicken, green pepper, onion) and a cheddar cheese stick

Dinner is boneless pork loin from the crockpot. I put it in this morning with Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ sauce -- I know, I know, it has real sugar -- but I pick my battles. The pork will be accompanied by a veggie of some sort, with cheese or butter. I am doing the IF/window eating too -- so I break my fast (other than coffee, hwc, co) around 12 or 1, then stop eating at 8. I REALLY think this is helping me. I will probably have coconut oil bark again tonight before my window closes, and would like to go for a walk with the pup around 830.

I will check back later to see how well I stuck to my plan -- thanks for listening to my rambling -- if anyone is out there!

Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground.

In general, mankind, since the improvement of cookery, eats twice as much as nature requires.
Macc0021 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 07-13-2012, 07:30 AM   #2
Senior LCF Member

Well this morning I was 135.2. Not 134, but down from Thursday, so I will take it!

Dinner was OKAY... the pork was super dry and over-cooked. I am a terrible cook. It clearly cooked too long! I had broccoli with cheese/butter, and my hubby had loaded mashed potatoes. I wasn't even tempted to have a bite!

Around 9 I had 1/2 of a CO/cocoa/EZ Sweets/pb treat. Probably about a T of coconut oil and a teaspoon or so of PB. I was afraid that I would get hungry as dinner was pretty light, but I wasn't really, surprisingly.

Food for today:
B: Coffee, HWC, CO
L: I was scrambling this morning... the plan is: cheddar cheese stick, 4 slices of turkey lunch meat, a hb egg. For snack I have 1/4 cup of almonds if I need it.

Dinner -- no clue. I need to get better at planning. I will have to come up with something and thaw some meat when I get home. We always run into this issue when we have no plans for dinner - then we end up going out. We are trying to get better!!! But it's hard. Sure wastes a lot of money going out all the time. Last month I noticed we spent over $800 between groceries and restaurants. So ridic!!!

Happy Friday to all my LCF!!
Old 07-13-2012, 10:48 AM   #3
Senior LCF Member

I realized that turkey lunch meat makes me wanna gag.

I don't know why. If it was on a sandwich, I would have no trouble gobbling it down. Ick that was gross. I ate those slices... but slowly.... and individually.. It was even worse dipped in mayo. Alternating bites of cheese stick was the only thing that saved me from caving and buying a salad at the cafe. Wow, that is so weird. Now it's time for the hb egg to get the taste/feeling out of my mouth.

Can't believe it's almost 1pm already - the day has been flying by!