Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2012, 03:57 AM   #91
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: MagieDen
Stats: 200's/1st. Goal Wt: 199 lbs.
WOE: Low Carb My Way!
Start Date: Monday! :)
Day #2 no Hhcg with low calorie diet and weight today the same. I wonder how I will do with Zumba today? I should be fine but with the Hhcg I would eat more like 700 calories so that is what I will do today but we shall see how the hunger goes after my workout. I hope I don't try to eat the kitchen sink. That would be baaaaaadddd.

Looking forward to my new goal for Christmas 2012. I will be working on stabilizing this weight for the next 3-4 weeks and then I plan(I always have a plan but sometimes it doesn't work out) on working on losing the next 15-20 lbs. to reach my Christmas goal. I need to stay focused on the end goal and just go with it. I will do whatever works for me but it will be low in carbs being that I am Diabetic.

Have a wonderful Tuesday!

Last edited by MagieDen; 08-21-2012 at 04:49 AM..
MagieDen is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 08-21-2012, 05:01 AM   #92
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagieDen View Post
Day #2 no Hhcg with low calorie diet and weight today the same. I wonder how I will do with Zumba today? I should be fine but with the Hhcg I would eat more like 700 calories so that is what I will do today but we shall see how the hunger goes after my workout. I hope I don't try to eat the kitchen sink. That would be baaaaaadddd.

Looking forward to my new goal for Christmas 2012. I will be working on stabilizing this weight for the next 3-4 weeks and then I plan(I always have a plan but sometimes it doesn't work out) on working on losing the next 15-20 lbs. to reach my Christmas goal. I need to stay focused on the end goal and just go with it. I will do whatever works for me but it will be low in carbs being that I am Diabetic.

Have a wonderful Tuesday!

Good luck with Zumba Maggie!!!! Just an FYI, in my opinion you should definitely have more protein and cals today. I sure would not worry about eating more.

Just a little tidbit, but I NEVER in any round I did, ate 500 cals on the 2 non HCG days. It never bothered me in any way for stabilizing, and I think torture is really not something I prefer to do...

OF course do what is right for YOU!!!! Have a wonderful day!
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 05:13 AM   #93
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Yep Deb I always add more protein on my exercising days. I do Zumba for an hour and it is a workout and usually walk with hubby in the evening for a 1 1/2 mile walk. I did this throughout my low calorie days and will always exercis now no matter what at least the 3 days a week and walk the other days. Winter will be here before I know it and getting to the gym may be something I won't be able to do so I am getting it all in now so I can hibernate for the Winter. No I will have no excuse because I have a bike, treadmill and will be getting Zumba for home for the winter months so what excuse will I have. Now if I can only get my saggy skin to behave I will be a happy girl. Looking forward to some coconut oil of all things tomorrow in my coffee, weird I know it. Thanks for the help.

Last edited by MagieDen; 08-21-2012 at 05:16 AM..
Old 08-21-2012, 08:38 AM   #94
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Stats: 240/229.8/125
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: (Juddd 2010)
Maggie! Wow, you are my hero! You have worked so hard and you are definitely reaping the rewards!
Blonde with a Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 11:27 AM   #95
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Blonde you are so sweet but I am far from a hero. Determined this past year yes, but no hero. We are all awesome for working to better ourselves and live happy healthy lives. Getting the 61.2 lbs offof my body was a loooong time coming and I have to work hard to keep it off. Zumba went well with no problems, did I tell you that I my Zumba class? I tell everyone, . I need to find a better sports bra for my class however because my fatty sking under my arms just flaps away and I can hear it. I will shop around for a fuller one this weekend. I am short so all the extra weight is beginning to hang especially under my arms, back skin, inner thighs and belly. I guess I would rather not have all of this but I would rather not have the fat around my organs. Oh the things I have done to this body because of my bad eating behaviors. Exercising makes me feel empowered and better about myself and that is one reason I do it. Blonde you are well on your way to becoming a better YOU too and am soooo proud of you in being cigarette free the last 28-29 days. Thank you for your support, it means alot.
Old 08-21-2012, 07:43 PM   #96
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Happy2be
Stats: 237/223.2/150
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: March 2, 2009
Way to go their girlie!!!!! I am so proud of you and what you have accomplished. Its amazing what we can all accomplish when you put your mind to it!!!!
Happy2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 04:31 AM   #97
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

No more Hhcg and no more low calorie protocol! Whooo Hooo! Hello FAT! Having a large cup of coffee with my coconut oil in it and it is delish! Weight this morning at 174.4, not too shabby. You know I am so ready to lose the rest of this weight this year slowly. The Hhcg Protocol is soooo fast it takes awhile for myself to catch up to it all. While I wanted fast weight loss I am looking forward to just relaxing a bit. I know I will have my work cut out for me because I know that in P4 you can dabble in sugar and starchy things but I know my body and myself that dabbling in things that are not low in carbs is a slippery slope. Some people can give up sugar entirely but I know me I still crave sweet things so I need to be realistic with my future actions. I need to always be aware of what I am eating and look at it before it enters my mouth as how it will effect my health. You would think that being a Diaabetic would be enough for me to just say NO to sugary things but I still struggle. I know the things I NEED to do but have a hard time sticking to it. Hubby's weight is down also from last year. He started out at 285 lbs. and is now as of today 250 lbs. I am soooo proud of him and he still continues to walk at least 2-3 miles a day. He is wanting to do a round of Hhcg when I do another round at Christmas so I am excited for him. Well that is where I am at today. Have a fantastic Wednesday!

Last edited by MagieDen; 08-22-2012 at 04:33 AM..
Old 08-22-2012, 05:20 AM   #98

ENJOY THE FAT!!! Great job Maggie!
Old 08-22-2012, 07:30 AM   #99
Major LCF Poster!

WOO HOO!!!! Yay for some yummy food today!!!! You have done amazing on the HHcg. I don't know if I could do it.
Old 08-23-2012, 05:46 AM   #100
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Hiya Maggie!

Missin' ya babe! Hope all is well....

12yrslater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 07:08 AM   #101

Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186/179-mini goal
WOE: hcg 2.0
Wow, that's wonderful...congrats to you and hubby!! I agree..trying to find that balance of eating without eliminating some food is hard work. I was reading a post someone in JUDDD was talking about..regarding just maintaining loss is success and it allows your body to recover. I was busy at work so I could only skim through it but I plan to go back and read it again when I get a chance. It was very interesting and a good reminder to be proud of losses and just maintaining that loss is significant. Enjoy P3..whooohooo!!!
shari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 03:19 AM   #102
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy2be View Post
WOO HOO!!!! Yay for some yummy food today!!!! You have done amazing on the HHcg. I don't know if I could do it.
Yes Melanie loving me some good food now. The Hhcg Protocol is tough but I know you are tough and could do one round.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
Hiya Maggie!

Missin' ya babe! Hope all is well....

Pati! I am doing fine but we all really miss you! Come back when you can. I read where work is just keeping you very busy. Hang in there lady.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Wow, that's wonderful...congrats to you and hubby!! I agree..trying to find that balance of eating without eliminating some food is hard work. I was reading a post someone in JUDDD was talking about..regarding just maintaining loss is success and it allows your body to recover. I was busy at work so I could only skim through it but I plan to go back and read it again when I get a chance. It was very interesting and a good reminder to be proud of losses and just maintaining that loss is significant. Enjoy P3..whooohooo!!!
Shari I know dealing with my weight will always be something I will be challenged with so I am in it for the loonngggg haul. Going to work on maintenance and it is tough as much as P2. Thanks for the support.
Old 08-24-2012, 07:13 AM   #103
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Stats: 240/229.8/125
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: (Juddd 2010)
Mornin' Maggie!
Blonde with a Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 07:48 AM   #104
Major LCF Poster!

Maybe.... I will have to read up on it. Thanks for the encouragement!!!
Old 08-24-2012, 09:35 AM   #105

Morning/ getting late Maggie! .. I hope you have a great weekend, and I wanted to tell you how awesome your legs look walking on the beach in your new avi...............

HEY! I can happen!..
Old 08-24-2012, 11:55 AM   #106
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blonde with a Rose View Post
Mornin' Maggie!
Hey Blonde, how are you? Have a fantastic weekend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy2be View Post
Maybe.... I will have to read up on it. Thanks for the encouragement!!!
Yes, read up on it in the Hcg Forums. You can do anything you put your mind to Melanie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Morning/ getting late Maggie! .. I hope you have a great weekend, and I wanted to tell you how awesome your legs look walking on the beach in your new avi...............

HEY! I can happen!..
Yepper, you my legs? Actually as you know they are NOT my legs however my legs are brown and they do look sort of like the legs in my Avi. I have strong solid muscular legs from the above knees down but froma bove the knees up well that is a whole different story. I guess my best feature would be my solid muscular legs, butt, and outer thighs. My inards well that is also a different story. I am a apple shape and everything that is in a circle around the middle section of my body is effected. My outer part of my body is solid but I have a droppy inner arms,(solid outer arms) droppy tummy, droopy inner thighs. It is weird the outer part of my body is solid and I can feel the muscles but my inards. UGHHHH!!!!! I am keeping this Avi. up to remind me of Mertyle Beach next year 2013 by hook or by crook I WILL look better next summer than I did this year. Thanks for stopping by dollface Hawaii here you come!

Last edited by MagieDen; 08-24-2012 at 11:58 AM..
Old 08-24-2012, 02:02 PM   #107
Major LCF Poster!

This is true. I will check it out.
Old 08-25-2012, 03:54 AM   #108
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Calender

This saying was on my calender today:

Invest in yourself. It will pay you for the rest of your life!

Old 08-25-2012, 08:25 AM   #109
Major LCF Poster!

Awesome!!!
Old 08-25-2012, 08:39 AM   #110
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagieDen View Post
Yep Deb I always add more protein on my exercising days. I do Zumba for an hour and it is a workout and usually walk with hubby in the evening for a 1 1/2 mile walk. I did this throughout my low calorie days and will always exercis now no matter what at least the 3 days a week and walk the other days. Winter will be here before I know it and getting to the gym may be something I won't be able to do so I am getting it all in now so I can hibernate for the Winter. No I will have no excuse because I have a bike, treadmill and will be getting Zumba for home for the winter months so what excuse will I have. Now if I can only get my saggy skin to behave I will be a happy girl. Looking forward to some coconut oil of all things tomorrow in my coffee, weird I know it. Thanks for the help.
Hey Mag, just stopping in to wish you well on your stabilization!!! Other people's P2's go so quickly, while mine crawl by . Great job on keeping up the exercise and walking w. dh!! You've both made big lifestyle changes which is the way to do it right!! I had to laugh at your comment about hibernation. I live in AZ and I've been hibernating in my A/C all summer. I'm ready for it to cool off here so I can get back outside.!! You'll do great this Fall and Winter. Your goal would be quite the Christmas present! And all the shopping you'll need to do .
julieboolie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 10:31 AM   #111

Well Maggie, I am so glad you have good legs!... mine suck... Of course I am a pear, so my weight is in my lower half, and my legs are definately not toned. In fact, I have very little muscle at all.. That is why at my current weight I still look so flabby!.. UGH!

I have a feeling that I will have to go very low in weight to get the flab off, but I would be better off following your lead and adding muscle through exercise. I just can't figure out why I can't get motivated. I WILL, because I am not going to walk the beaches of Hawaii with flabby legs...

Enjoy your walks with Hubby, and your alone time at the SPA!..
Old 08-25-2012, 10:47 AM   #112
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Deb I know you will add exercise consistently when you are ready. Honey I would rather have my lower half be flabby than fat on my belly and my organs. I do feel your pain however and wish only the best for your health so find some exercise that you enjoy. We lose muscle as we age and we need to replace it and that will help us burn calories when we are at rest. Swimming is a wonderful full body exercise and you have that Oasis in your backyeard lady. Oh Deb, why can't we just snap our fingers and be thin and healthy? Oh that's right that is fantasy and this is reality I have to "work" for it. I am a work in progress that is for sure so I need to stop complaining and get to workin'. P3 is going alright(as if you asked ) haven't weighed myself today and probably won't till Monday and see how I fare. I am usually up some from exercising but a few days and it ususally goes back down depending on what I have eaten. My day eating wise has been good and I keep just working my plan on getting Strong, Healthy and Fit!!! Have a fantastic afternoon.

Old 08-25-2012, 05:32 PM   #113
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: DesertGurl
WOE: Chris Powell's Carb Cycling
Start Date: 9/16/13
Strong, healthy & fit! Me likey!!!

Lordy, I couldn't do the protocol I wanted to make it work so badly, but maaaaaaannnnn, I felt like I could strangle someone when I was doing it Kudos to anyone who can work it to the end!

I love being a work in progress! I think I will always be one too. I am finding that I rather enjoy changing and learning and creating new parts of who I am.

Have a great night Ms Maggie!! ♥
DesertGurl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 04:23 AM   #114
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hey Danielle, yes we are a work in progress and that's alright! Yes, I wanted to strangle a few family members while on the Hhcg Protocol I too like the idea of learning and changing to becoming a better me. I will never be able to be the size I was when I was young and I am truly not looking for that but to be a better me now and be healthy and fit. How is the knee? I do hope it is getting better.

Last edited by MagieDen; 08-26-2012 at 04:31 AM..
Old 08-26-2012, 04:25 PM   #115
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertGurl View Post
Strong, healthy & fit! Me likey!!!

Lordy, I couldn't do the protocol I wanted to make it work so badly, but maaaaaaannnnn, I felt like I could strangle someone when I was doing it Kudos to anyone who can work it to the end!

I love being a work in progress! I think I will always be one too. I am finding that I rather enjoy changing and learning and creating new parts of who I am.

Have a great night Ms Maggie!! ♥
Hey there! I'm staying at the Westin Kirkland over Labor Day-Scottsdale is nice . I'm in Gilbert, so it's a stacation, nut a nice relaxing week! You'll get there. 1 day at a time!

Mags- glad you're doing well. The scale can be really discouraging, so keeping it at bay is a good plan! have a happy Sunday!!
julieboolie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 05:27 PM   #116
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hey Julie Happy Sunday to you as well. Hubby is getting ready to get out of town for a week and I will have the house all to myself, oh I forgot about DS but he is gone most of the time so it seems like I will be alone. Read where you are thinking about another Hhcg Round? I wish you all the best with it and I know you will do well.
Old 08-26-2012, 10:37 PM   #117
Major LCF Poster!

Party at Maggies house this week!!!!
Old 08-27-2012, 03:03 AM   #118
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

It would be great Melanie, we can go to Zumba together and have one big exercise party! I know NOT what you had in mind. Oh I me some alone time, it seems I get so much more accomplished. I do hubby but it is nice to have time away from one another, I think it helps us to grow more as a couple. Believe you me if we didn't have our finances committed to other things he would have me to go in a heart beat. I reminded him that we have a small vacation coming up before Thanksgiving and he is excited about that. Hmmmm what to do with a whole week, I can think of many things but just let's say it's "Romantic, comedy movie marathon time!"

Last edited by MagieDen; 08-27-2012 at 03:55 AM..
Old 08-27-2012, 05:15 AM   #119

Gosh Maggie, that sounds like heaven to me!.. . Enjoy for me too, will ya?..
Old 08-27-2012, 06:43 AM   #120
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh Deb, so sorry that you desire alone time and there is none at this time to be found. I will enjoy my time but not too much cuz' I will be thinking of you not getting any.