Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Inspiration and Wisdom > Weight Loss Journals
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2012, 05:38 AM   #31
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: MagieDen
Stats: Twoterville/Want To Be In Onederland!
WOE: Atkins 72
Start Date: 9/1/2014
Beautiful weather here in MI, going to enjoy a few get togethers. Watching the food today and no exercising this weekend. I need a break from exercising and I am going to take it!

Enjoy the weekend!

MagieDen is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 07-21-2012, 11:04 AM   #32
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: DesertGurl
Start Date: 8/22/14
Have a great time lady!
DesertGurl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 05:03 AM   #33
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: ChristineCQ
Stats: 234/192/159 (5'7")
WOE: DANDR
Start Date: 7/26/10 (re-start; original start 6/03)
Hope you enjoyed your break! It's important to take some rest time, so good for you!!
ChristineCQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 05:20 AM   #34
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristineCQ View Post
Hope you enjoyed your break! It's important to take some rest time, so good for you!!
I needed a break from it Christine! Hubby wanted to get some walking in this weekend but I said "Nope" taking a break. Walking today and he is back at work so I need to get some housework done while he is out of the house, I can never get anything done on the weekends. I will go to the gym tomorrow to get in a Zumba Class so that will be good. Hope you had a good weekend?

Have a great Monday!

Old 07-23-2012, 05:50 AM   #35
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Happy Monday!

Lots of housework to do today because I NEVER get anything done on the weekends. Weekend went well, ate really well, nuff said about that. Onward I go!

Have a good Monday everyone!

Old 07-24-2012, 05:03 AM   #36
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Zumba Class today!!! Whooo Hoooo!!!!

Old 07-24-2012, 05:05 AM   #37
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Enjoy, Maggie!!!
Old 07-24-2012, 08:17 AM   #38
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Happy2be
Stats: 237/223.2/150
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: March 2, 2009
Hello dear!!!! WOO HOO on ZUMBA!!! I can't wait until Thursday!!!! I missed my class on Sunday and really miss it. I may go to a different place tonight if I can convince DH!!!!

You will have to tell me how you like the zumba sticks.
Happy2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 11:20 AM   #39
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristineCQ View Post
Enjoy, Maggie!!!
I REALLY enjoy my Zumba Class. I used my 2 lb. weights though which is a good workout for my arms or should I say "bat wings." Ugh! The things I have done to this body puts me to shame but I will go forward and do the best I can with it and not put any more damage on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy2be View Post
Hello dear!!!! WOO HOO on ZUMBA!!! I can't wait until Thursday!!!! I missed my class on Sunday and really miss it. I may go to a different place tonight if I can convince DH!!!!

You will have to tell me how you like the zumba sticks.
Hey Melanie! I went to 2 places to find the sticks but they were all sold out. MY instructor told me today that another instructor has some but are a little bit more so I am calling her today to see if she has any more left, I hope so. I hope you can convince DH to let you go to a different place for Zumba. I like my instructor and the Latino music she plays and I have lots of fun with it and have made quite a few friends. Getting off the computer to call that instructor and hoping she has some sticks left. I think we will have Taco Salad for dinner tonight, so easy and yummy to make. Have a great Tuesday!
Old 07-24-2012, 05:50 PM   #40
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I hear you on the bat wings!!! We'll do the best we can and keep moving forward!!!
Old 07-25-2012, 05:36 AM   #41
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Maggie you really inspire me with all this exercise!!! We have found a way to cool off our pool in this 100 degree weather and now I get to enjoy it every night!... Woooooooohoooooooooo!! Go Maggie with your ZUMBA!!
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 05:45 AM   #42
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Maggie you really inspire me with all this exercise!!! We have found a way to cool off our pool in this 100 degree weather and now I get to enjoy it every night!... Woooooooohoooooooooo!! Go Maggie with your ZUMBA!!
Deb it really is fun!!! I the dance moves, reminds me of my nightclub days! Did I say that? Yep used to go to the nightclubs and dance my heart out, you know me being a California girl and all? Hubby doesn't dance so this is my dance time. I have found some Brazilian workouts on Comcast Demand that I am going to start in between the Zumba classes, the music is sooo addictive. The class is made up of some that have rhythum(sp?)and some who do not but it is all in fun and we encourage one another. Lady get some good use from that pool so refreshing in the water. I am gearing to slow some things down exercise wise however when I start P2 next weekend. Walk a few days, Zumba of course 2 days and Water Aerobics 1 day so as not to over due too much in P2 but I will always exercise now. I feel great when I do it and it is great for the life(if you know what I mean ) TMI, TMI!

Now get in that pool and enjoy!

Last edited by MagieDen; 07-25-2012 at 06:05 AM..
Old 07-25-2012, 06:53 AM   #43

HAHA.. Yep, this is for life Maggie, you are right.. I love just letting go in dance.. who cares what anyone else thinks I look like? I don't care when I get in a zone, but it has been so long!!..

I used to do Aerobics classes and loved being lost in the music... was so fun! So I imagine in the near future, to tone up this flab, I am going to have to resort to some regular exercise... AGAIN.... yep, again. I love how much you love it!! Look how long you have been keeping it up now!!

SO PROUD OF YOU LADY!...

Good luck on your next round, will be cheering you on!!!
Old 07-25-2012, 08:59 AM   #44
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Happy2be
Stats: 237/223.2/150
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: March 2, 2009
Thats what we had for dinner on Monday!!! It was delish!!!

I went to the other class, but it wasn't what I wanted. I will keep searching.
Glad to hear that you are doing so great and loving ZUMBA so much and the working out!!!!

I hope the instuctor has those sticks.
Happy2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 10:13 AM   #45
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Stats: 240/current ?/125
WOE: JUDDD restart 8/14
Start Date: (Juddd 2010)
AH HAH! Found you! And I'm only a page and a half late. I love your new journal title...It really is one life to live, one day at a time.

I'm sooo impressed by your exercise. Zumba, swimming, walking, WOW! You are on such a good path, and you inspire me. Well done!

I'm declaring my WOE to be JUDDD, once and for all and for good. This my way of being accountable, and you are my friend so I thought you should know. Thank you for your support on my quest to kick cigs. Today is day 7, and I feel like I'm out of the woods.

Kepp up the great work, you are amazing.

http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...-required.html
Blonde with a Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 12:45 PM   #46
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy2be View Post
Thats what we had for dinner on Monday!!! It was delish!!!

I went to the other class, but it wasn't what I wanted. I will keep searching.
Glad to hear that you are doing so great and loving ZUMBA so much and the working out!!!!

I hope the instuctor has those sticks.
Melanie she was sold out of those crazy Zumba Sticks so I will continue to use my 2 lb. weights, my arms will thank me for it in the long run. I think I will just get the at home Zumba workout with the sticks so I can use that this winter when I can't get out to the gym. Zumba is soooo adictive and I am still loving it so that is what I will do. Good luck finding the right class.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blonde with a Rose View Post
AH HAH! Found you! And I'm only a page and a half late. I love your new journal title...It really is one life to live, one day at a time.

I'm sooo impressed by your exercise. Zumba, swimming, walking, WOW! You are on such a good path, and you inspire me. Well done!

I'm declaring my WOE to be JUDDD, once and for all and for good. This my way of being accountable, and you are my friend so I thought you should know. Thank you for your support on my quest to kick cigs. Today is day 7, and I feel like I'm out of the woods.

Kepp up the great work, you are amazing.
I can only live one day at a time and one pound at a time Blonde. I am sooo proud of you for being cigarette free for the last 7 days and that you feel like you are out of the woods. It has got to be soo hard working on giving up the cigs. as well as changing your eating? JUDDD seems to have always worked for you Blonde and I am sure you will be successful at it. I am still under 200 lbs. and would just choke myself to see a 2 in front of the number on the scale. Maintaining under 200 has been a challenge for me however, up and down up and down, you know how that is? Yes, we are friends Blonde and I am sooo happy you count me as yours. Have a wonderful Thursday!
Old 07-26-2012, 12:58 PM   #47
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I am ZUMBA crazy! The instructor invited the class out to a resturant here called Cheleo's, it's a resturant here in MI for a known hockey player of the Detroit Red Wings. My instructor has a daughter who has a band and she is playing on Sunday night so she was trying to get some gals from her class together to come her her daughter's band. I think hubby and I will attend, it should be a nice night of fun and who knows maybe some dancing. My Zumba instructor also wants to get some gals together to go to a Mexican Resturant here in Detroit where there is all kinds of Latino dancing going on. I my class and she is really a blast to watch and follow and she is really nice as well.
So today I am drinking some water with parsley in it, heard it helps naturally to flush out the kidneys, who knows but the taste is not too bad. I am also doing a 10 day cleanse of the good ole' bowels. I am taking a probiotic as well for about 10 days. For this cleanse I will not be drinking any coffee. I hope I can make it? I plan on drinking my parsley drink and some green tea and limiting the AFS as much as I can. I can do this for 10 days right?

Have you noticed most clothing stores are clearancing their Summer clothes? It seems like Summer just started and now we are talking about back to school sales and Fall clothes in the stores. I am still going to enjoy summer and not think about Fall clothing that is for sure.

Well I hope all my LCF's are having a good day, be good to yourselves.
Old 07-26-2012, 03:45 PM   #48
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Of course you can do it! You're the little engine that could. I wish I had the guts to take a ZUMBA class. It looks like so much fun on TV. I have the DVD set, have watched once or twice and felt pretty intimidated. I think I need to look at it again.

Have fun out with the hubs, dancing. Wow.
Old 07-27-2012, 11:58 AM   #49
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Have a great Friday and weekend LCF's! Gym tomorrow, going to get going with the Elliptical for 30 minutes and than a 1 hour water aerobics class.

Parsley water not too bad and day 2 on my body cleanse.

Have a good one!

Old 07-27-2012, 01:48 PM   #50
Blabbermouth!!!

Ahhhhh, hockey! I've heard about his restuarant, sounds like fun!

Yikes, parsley. Really? Hmmmm.....

LOL

Have a great weekend Maggie!
Old 07-27-2012, 03:06 PM   #51
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertGurl View Post
Ahhhhh, hockey! I've heard about his restuarant, sounds like fun!

Yikes, parsley. Really? Hmmmm.....

LOL

Have a great weekend Maggie!
Thanks Danielle, had 3 glasses of my parsley concoction. I'm weird that way!
Old 07-28-2012, 10:36 AM   #52

Hope you are having a great weekend Maggie!!
Old 07-30-2012, 05:47 AM   #53
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hhcg Protocol

Good Monday morning! I decided to start the Hhcg Protocol this weekend instead of next weekend. Tom will probably be in the house on the 10th so I wanted to give myself enough time to be on the low calories part of the plan. I must admit I would like to much lighter before Tom rears his ugly head again and all my cravings start. I plan on upping my calories to 700 cals. when needed especially on my Zumba and Water Aerobics days. I will up my protein on those days. I will continue in my exercising because it is part of my routine and will only not exercise if I am not feeling well due to illness. I only gainned 2 lbs. this loading so I don't know how I will do hunger wise but we shall see. I gainned close to 4 pounds my first round so who knows what will happen. I have been eating fattier foods prior to starting the load days so that may have something to do with it. I am starting my day with eating to hunger but making sure when I eat I get my protein in. Today for sure I will eat up to 500 calories, Hey the JUDDD people do it every other day without Hhcg so I can do it with it! I also decided to dink more or less Green Tea instead of Coffee during the week and having Coffee at Church on Sunday. Oh I will have to see how that goes. I got 2 days of a cleanse going before stopping and eating fatty foods so I am going to finish up the next 8 days of it and see if me bowels will release some not wanted(you get the picture ). I also will continue drinking my parsley water until it is gone so that is plan for the next for days. I am hoping to have a good round with minimal hunger but one can never tell. I won't be eating the allotted bread allowance for awhile just to get myself going because I did eat quite a few carby foods on my load days. I will be using foods off from the Omaha Plan if I need them but trying to stick to Simeone's Protocol as long as I can bare it. Well I think that pretty much sums up what I will be working on this week. I will visit journals and see how everyone else is doing.

We can do this!

Old 07-30-2012, 06:12 AM   #54
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Maggie, that sounds like a great plan. Planning to succeed is awesome! You can do this, just keep your eye on the prize.

Good luck!
Blonde~
Old 07-30-2012, 06:18 AM   #55
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blonde with a Rose View Post
Maggie, that sounds like a great plan. Planning to succeed is awesome! You can do this, just keep your eye on the prize.

Good luck!
Blonde~
Thank you Blonde. My eye is on next year going to Mertyle Beach looking better in a swim suit and not feeling so bad about myself. I want to enjoy every minute of it with hubby and soak up the sun on that beach(not too much sun mind you).
Old 07-30-2012, 07:34 AM   #56
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

That sounds heavenly and I know you will accomplish everything you set out to do. Forward forward, don't look back.
Old 07-30-2012, 09:27 AM   #57

Go Maggie Go!!! Your plan is solid and you know you can do this!!..
Old 07-30-2012, 01:00 PM   #58
Blabbermouth!!!

You got this Maggie!
Old 07-31-2012, 03:50 AM   #59
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good Morning, had a slight headache for most of the day yesterday, not too sure why. I always have symptoms of TOM a week before Aunt Flo visits so it might have been that or coming off some carby foods I indulged in with my 2 loading days or the fact that I didn't have my usual cup of Joe. I am feeling fine this morning and ready to hit the gym to go to my Zumba Class. I am going to have some protein before my workout as well as after and see if that helps me get through the 1 hour class. I know on protocol Simeone's never said NOT to exercise but do somekind of less intense exercise but I AM NOT giving up my Zumba Class just for a number on the scale. I will eat what the protocol has on it and tweak it when I need to to acommodate(sp?) my exercing. I want to be Strong, Fit & Healthy!!! Hey Deb!

Have a nice day!

Last edited by MagieDen; 07-31-2012 at 04:04 AM..
Old 07-31-2012, 05:10 AM   #60

Sounds AWESOME!! do you what is best for your body, and you are on a roll with the ZUMBA!! I don't blame you at all for wanting to keep it going. Sure makes sense to me!!

Just have a marvelous day Maggie! WORK IT!..

Strong, Fit AND HEALTHY it is!