Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Inspiration and Wisdom > Weight Loss Journals
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2013, 12:48 PM   #511
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: ChristineCQ
Stats: 234/192/159 (5'7")
WOE: DANDR
Start Date: 7/26/10 (re-start; original start 6/03)
Sounds like a great weekend! Congrats on your loss. Keep up the good work!
ChristineCQ is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-19-2013, 03:13 AM   #512
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186.6/169-mini goal
WOE: very low carb
how wonderful that your son has returned home and his wife seems like a warm, friendly person..like you. You're doing so well to stay in P2 this long, congrats on the continued losses!! Your husband have a great example to follow!

Also, TOM tricked us and came to me instead LOL.
shari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 03:27 AM   #513

Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Morning Maggie!!! I know what you mean about having someone who can keep the hubby busy with the things that interest him. I love when my son comes home, they can talk CARS all day, and I don't have to listen...

Hope you have a great day my dear!!..
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 08:31 AM   #514
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Shelle135
Stats: 320/238/135
WOE: HCG injections
Start Date: May 26, 2013
Hi Maggie!

I wanted to stop by and wave at ya!! I survived the turbulence of the first two weeks and am seeing amazing results both on the scale and in my health issues. I am SOO thankful for that!

Keep up the great job! You are an inspiration!
Shelle135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 10:38 AM   #515
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagieDen View Post
Good Monday morning!

Had a nice weekend with the hubster and the family. I went to see that new movie Oz the Great and Powerful I believe that is what it's called? Anyway I thought it was cute, hubby wasn't so sure he wanted to see it but he went for me. DS#1 and DDIL joined us so it was really nice because it has been awhile since he has seen a movie with us. He just got out of the Army and has now secured a job and new used vehicle(he needed another car that was more fuel efficient they have a jeep but with gas prices and all this car is better)and is still working on a house. I am excited he is around because he and DH have the same personality and as much as I my husband he can drive me bonkers so both he and my son can gab as much as they want on any subject all they want as long as they leave me out of it. My DDIL is much like me, more reserved so we get along just fine. So anyway the movie was worth seeing and we went to the matinee where the price was cheap anyway even if we didn't like it. Didn't do anything else really for the weekend but just my normal routine of housework, grocery shopping ect..... On the weight front I managed to drop 2.4 lbs. this week. I am going for a 40 day round so I will be stopping this diet on the 29th. I believe I have 12 more days to go on it. I am happy where I am and the diet is alright and I must admit I have eaten more things not the Simeone's way but it is okay for me. I am expecting for a stall because I know TOM is wanting to show up but like I said he is taking his sweet time, he may not even show up at all. I hope he doesn't show up near the end of the round. My clothes are fitting so much better, I haven't taken my inches to see how much I have lost but when the pants you wear pull away from your body you just know you have lost inches. I am wearing 16's right now very comfortable and am hoping I will be wearing my 14's really soon. My goal in the grand scheme of things is to wear a size 10. I can't always control the number that is on the scale but I know can continue to work on controlling what goes into my mouth. I am still walking at least a mile a day if I can get it in and have been taking walks with hubby here and there as the weather outdoors permits. He started his fat load this weekend and it's VLCD #1 for him so he is off and running I mean literally he got up this morning and got on the treadmill and did a run jog so he is ready for this. We both still plan to walk the Mighty MacKinaw Bridge here in Michigan Labor Day weekend and then go about 66 miles further to Tecumanon Falls and hike that, both the bridge and the falls are 5 miles each so we are getting our behinds in shape for this. DS #1 is doing the Tough Mudder in June so we will be going and cheering him on, I told him no Tough Mudder for DH and I but the bridge and the fall hike will be our Tough Mudder. Well I hope this Monday finds you all in good spirits and good health, let's be good to ourselves today and every day because we deserve it.
Sounds like some nice time w. ds and ddil. So sweet he's home and they're happy. You're doing great. Continuing to lose and walk So good for you all the way around! Love your goal walk/hikes. We love to hike and are going to Sedona in a few weeks to camp which will include a nice hike. Not a 5 miler though . Just love enjoying the beauty of God's creation! Tough mudder? Crazy! I briefly toyed w/ trainign and doing one, but I am not a runner and not a really fit person these days. I walk, so some HIIT cardio, and lift weights, but not like the cross-fit types or even the boot camp ones. I feel like a poser . But, for me, just keeping some weights and cardio "in" during P2 is a victory. Hope he enjoys it!

Glad you're doing so well! Almost there. If I can get to the right decade on the scale I'll be moving on to P3 on Easter. If not, I'll probably just eat a bit off plan on Easter, call it a "refeed" and back to VLCDs Monday. I just feel pretty motivated (for now) and want to get back to "goal".

Onward and downward!!
julieboolie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 05:36 AM   #516
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: MagieDen
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkepticalMe View Post
HAPPY FRIDAY, Maggie!!

Hope you have a great weekend!!
I had a good weekend, from the looks of things on your journal you'll be in the 180's before this round is up. Keep up the good work!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristineCQ View Post
Good morning, Maggie!!! Hope you had a wonderful weekend.

The weekend was great Christine, thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Morning Maggie! Are you still on P2? Wowza if you are.. this is a long time. If not, hope you are enjoying life! ..
Yep still in P2 finishing it off by the 29th. Life is going Deb, it's going.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sldeal View Post
Hey Magie, just popping in to wish you a happy start of the week! Hope you had a wonderful weekend.
Had a nice weekend and my week is off to an okay start, had a slip up with some off protocol foods but no sweat I will just keep going and see where I end up. You have a wonderful week as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
how wonderful that your son has returned home and his wife seems like a warm, friendly person..like you. You're doing so well to stay in P2 this long, congrats on the continued losses!! Your husband have a great example to follow!

Also, TOM tricked us and came to me instead LOL.
My DIL is a warm little lady and she is a tiny thing compared to her MIL. Hubby is down 10 lbs in 4 days, I hate that men can loss so fast. We are both walking so it hasn't hindered our losses which is good. He is eating more protein and more calories because it works for him so why change it. Sorry about TOM Shari he still hasn't shown up here but having so many flashes I can't stand it. I always feel better when he shows up but so far he is nowhere in sight. Have a nice day!

Quote:
Morning Maggie!!! I know what you mean about having someone who can keep the hubby busy with the things that interest him. I love when my son comes home, they can talk CARS all day, and I don't have to listen...

Hope you have a great day my dear!!..
Glad to know I am not the only one with a hubby that needs alot of attention. DS and hubby are great for eachother DH's mother is just like him they both need attention and it can drive me batty. Eh' me loves him though. and that's a good thing. You have a wonderful day as well Deb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelle135 View Post
Hi Maggie!

I wanted to stop by and wave at ya!! I survived the turbulence of the first two weeks and am seeing amazing results both on the scale and in my health issues. I am SOO thankful for that!

Keep up the great job! You are an inspiration!
I am so glad that things are going better for you. I know it was a rough go from the beginning but I am glad you have adjusted your doseage and things are moving along in the right direction. Hang in there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie View Post
Sounds like some nice time w. ds and ddil. So sweet he's home and they're happy. You're doing great. Continuing to lose and walk So good for you all the way around! Love your goal walk/hikes. We love to hike and are going to Sedona in a few weeks to camp which will include a nice hike. Not a 5 miler though . Just love enjoying the beauty of God's creation! Tough mudder? Crazy! I briefly toyed w/ trainign and doing one, but I am not a runner and not a really fit person these days. I walk, so some HIIT cardio, and lift weights, but not like the cross-fit types or even the boot camp ones. I feel like a poser . But, for me, just keeping some weights and cardio "in" during P2 is a victory. Hope he enjoys it!

Glad you're doing so well! Almost there. If I can get to the right decade on the scale I'll be moving on to P3 on Easter. If not, I'll probably just eat a bit off plan on Easter, call it a "refeed" and back to VLCDs Monday. I just feel pretty motivated (for now) and want to get back to "goal".

Onward and downward!!
Julie I just feel so much better when I walk and use my free weights almost daily and miss it when I don't do it. The 5 mile walk across the bridge is not fast paced because there will be literally thousands of people so it won't be bad. The hike from the lower falls to the upper falls will be great and so beautiful but the trail is paved and I believe there are some rest spots along the way so believe you me if we need to stop we will. The falls have an amber color to them because of the copper in the water and it looks beautiful at dawn right before it gets dark. I think your refeed will work that is what I have done in the past so I know you will get to goal, hang in there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Thursday!

Yesterday was the first day of Spring here in good ole' Michigan, yea right it was sooo cold and today it is snowing. Hubby is home today working on updating his resume so he can apply for a promotion and hopefully he will get the job but if not it is just not meant to be. Counting today is will be 9 more days of VLCD, on the 28th I will stop dosing and have 2 days of no hHcg in my system and I will then start P3 on the 30th. I am looking forward to some good food for Easter but working on not overdoing it however. I am staying away from anything that is too salty so that will include Ham. When my kids were little we would go over to my In-laws for Easter but so much anymore and I like it that way, at least I can eat without DMIL asking why I haven't eaten such and such. She knows that I struggle with my weight and she has too but has kept her shape all of these years and looks great for almost 72. I have to work at it all the time so I hate it that she tries to push food on me and then gives me that look when I go to family functions as says "oh you look nice Maggie" when I know she really doesn't think so but feels she has to say something nice I guess. I do know that last summer when I did a round of hHcg it really showed on my body and she ranted and raved about how I looked but I believed her then because others commented on how I looked so I knew she wasn't just yanking my chain. Hubby has already lost 10 lbs. on VLCD #4 so he is well on his way. The suit we bought him last year doesn't fit him at all, it's too big and that is a good problem to have but that suit was so expensive. Anyway no new clothes for either of us because we are on the losing train right now. Toot, Toot! Well I hope today finds everyone in good spirits and I hope you all enjoy your weekend!
MagieDen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 09:35 AM   #517

Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Hi Maggie! Best of luck to your hubby on the new position at work You are doing so great this round!!! I can't believe Easter is next weekend I still need to buy everything for dinner and baskets for all 3 kiddos
Gracie514 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 10:24 AM   #518
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracie514 View Post
Hi Maggie! Best of luck to your hubby on the new position at work You are doing so great this round!!! I can't believe Easter is next weekend I still need to buy everything for dinner and baskets for all 3 kiddos

Hubby just found out that they posted the position for Social Workers, he is a Licensed Professional Counselor which the law looks at as a Social Worker so he is going to file a complaint with Equal Opportunity. He has worked so hard for this and by law they have to interview him for the position plus the fact that he has Veteran's preference. I know the outcome will be what it needs to be but his Regional Manager told him to file a complaint so that is what he will do. The funny thing is that if he isn't given the opportunity to interview for this position and the complaint he files is in favor for him they have to pay him the salary of the new position even if he doesn't do the work. Whatever the outcome will be will be he just has to wait. I would think they wouldn't want to have to pay 2 people for the job and 1 not even having to do the job of the other. I would hate to be the person who gets the position and has to do all the work knowing the other gets paid the same salary and doesn't have to do the work. It's Detroit, what can I say? No wonder the Feds. are broke when they do stupid stuff like this. Oh well, we'll see what happens. I can't believe Easter is next weekend as well Gracie, any special plans? I am bringing some snacks for church on that day so I will be putting together a basket for the kiddos at church. Have a nice weekend.

Last edited by MagieDen; 03-21-2013 at 10:26 AM..
Old 03-22-2013, 09:17 PM   #519

Gallery: Meek75
WOE: Atkins Inductions for 14 Days
Start Date: 6/10/2014
Hi Mags!
Meek75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 05:39 AM   #520
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Yay for big clothing! It's an expensive problem, but maybe a tailor in the meantime?
Old 03-23-2013, 06:48 AM   #521

Hey Maggie, wow...10lbs in 4 days, men! Congrats to him and you for continuing on!! It's so much easier when you have a partner. That's awful about the job...it just blows my mind when I see stuff like this happening. I hope they offer him the position and he doesn't have to go through with the complaint. Wishing you both a wonderful weekend!
Old 03-23-2013, 09:08 AM   #522

Quick run by to say HI!!!.. hope all is well Maggie!
Old 03-25-2013, 05:28 AM   #523
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meek75 View Post
Hi Mags!
Hey Meek, how are things going?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristineCQ View Post
Yay for big clothing! It's an expensive problem, but maybe a tailor in the meantime?
I think big clothing IS a good problem to have, I am really hating tight clothing these days. Yes, we need to get a couple of suits to the tailor but really wondering if it will be more costly to get them tailored. A friend suggested we put them up on Craigslist or something but I am not sure about doing that. In the mean time no more buying expensive suits.

Quote:
Hey Maggie, wow...10lbs in 4 days, men! Congrats to him and you for continuing on!! It's so much easier when you have a partner. That's awful about the job...it just blows my mind when I see stuff like this happening. I hope they offer him the position and he doesn't have to go through with the complaint. Wishing you both a wonderful weekend!
Yep, 10 lbs 4 days but as of now he is down 12 lbs. on day number 8. I give him more protein because that gets him through. He is going for a 21 day round and I will be finishing up on by the 29th on P2 so we should be in P3 together for a bit. On the job front I wish they would allow him to interview for the job as well, they were warned that their could be a filled complaint. Hubby has enough education and experience, Detroit is the only region that doesn't recognize LPC's, no other state does this. Human Resources was warned by the Regional Manager that they would have LPC's filing complaints so they better watch out. Hubby was looked over for another promotion but didn't do anything about but now he will. I know everything will work out the way it is supposed to so no worries.

Quote:
Quick run by to say HI!!!.. hope all is well Maggie!
Hey Deb! All is well, how about yourself?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good Monday morning, I hope everyone had a nice weekend. It is snowing here in Michigan and I am soooo sick of it. Yesterday was nice it was cool but no snow. Let's see how did this weekend go? Well Saturday hubby and I went out walking passing out some fliers for our Easter Sunday service for our church it seemed as if we walked for miles. We were able to pass out 225 fliers and when we got home we needed a much need siesta because we are old. I had walked on my treadmill in the morning so all that walking around made me a tad sleepy. We spent the rest of the day going to the Verizon store and grocery shopping, oh how exciting. Sunday we went to church of course and in the afternoon DS#1 and my DDIL came over for a visit which was quite nice. I won't lie I like my Mondays because hubby is back to work and I can get things done around the house. I don't do any housework on the weekends because the hubster likes to do things so I wait to do housework on Mondays. At the moment I am in front of the computer so no housework is getting done. Anyway on the diet front I am on day 36 of my 40 day round of hHcg and I am down another 2.8 lbs. I have 5 more days to go on P2 and then calling it a round. It would be nice to release another 1.2 lbs. at least which would bring me to 25 lbs. lost. I have been having hot flashes all week and TOM has still not showed up which really annoys me. I am definitely peri-menapausal. I broke out yesterday with lovely pimples on my forehead but no sign of TOM, quite worried that he will show up soon right when this round is ending. I have had intense cravings all week and caved one day and ate off protocol foods and I knew it would show up on the scale but I am not overly worried about it and plan to just keep going. I am now going to increase my walking indoors and hopefully soon this crazy weather will break and hubby and I can get outdoors for some nice outdoor walking. I have been using my free weights here at home when I watch television or watch things on the computer and I am really liking doing it. I have still been watching Supersize verses Superskinny and gleeming some motivation to keep working on my health because of all the awful consequences that will happen if I don't. My father had Diabetes and now I have diagnosed with it. My BS in the mornings have been under 100, between the 80's and the 90's and I know it is because of my diet. Walked 1.5 miles this morning so my morning is off to a good start, I hope you all have a lovely morning and day.

Last edited by MagieDen; 03-25-2013 at 06:14 AM..
Old 03-25-2013, 08:22 AM   #524
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: SkepticalMe
Let it snow! NOT!

Hi, Maggie!!

We've got snow here in Ohio, as well, and I soooo sick of it!!

You are doing so well this round! That's great weight loss!

I hear you on the peri-menopause. I'm right there with you, sister. I had a quasi-TOM two days ago, and then a 2-pound whoosh the next day after the cravings and hot flashes subsided a bit. But I still have hot flashes every day. I seem to have less of them when I am on hCG.

Have a great day, Maggie!!
SkepticalMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 03:19 AM   #525

36 days? Amazing! Congrats to you and hubby, wonderful!! Love reading your posts about your son and DIL visits...I know as a mom it's a great feeling to spend time with him/them again. That darn TOM...it's gotta be miserable to have the symptoms with no relief...hope it gets better for you.
Old 03-26-2013, 06:32 AM   #526
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: sldeal
Stats: 187/165/150
WOE: Atkins 72/Fast5
Start Date: December 27, 2012
Magi, great that you're continuing to lose inches & pounds. At the rate you're going you'll be more than fit to walk the bridge. KUTGW!
sldeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 06:34 AM   #527

Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Hi Maggie!!! I've also had it with the snow. I need sunshine and warm weather like NOW Sometimes I think I get seasonal disorder because I've been living in the cold and snow for the last 5-6 months and it makes me depressed sometimes. I cannot wait for this weather to break - ridiculous! Baseball season starts next week and the Pirates stadium is full of snow (Sorry for the rant)
Gracie514 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 08:01 AM   #528
Big Yapper!!!!

Sorry about the snow!! Let's hope that's the last of it!! So happy for your losses!! You totally deserve that, 36 days? You're amazing! And dh too. I know you must be looking forward to P3 this weekend! I know I'm probably gonna' be stuck still in P2, so I'm going a bit off plan for Sunday then back to basics Mon morning. Gonna' dose through it, since it helps curb my hunger. Gonna' freeze that yummy chocolate!
Old 03-27-2013, 05:12 AM   #529

Morning Maggie, hope your Wednesday goes well! Our snow is finally melting again.. SPRING come here now!!...

Then we will send it on your way...
Old 03-27-2013, 05:38 AM   #530
Senior LCF Member

Good morning, Maggie!

It was cold and snowing (again) here yesterday. But the sun is peeking over the rooftops just now and it will be 42 here tomorrow!

I hope you have a great day and that your weather improves, too!
Old 03-28-2013, 05:47 AM   #531
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hello LCF'S!

Quote:
Hi, Maggie!!

We've got snow here in Ohio, as well, and I soooo sick of it!!

You are doing so well this round! That's great weight loss!

I hear you on the peri-menopause. I'm right there with you, sister. I had a quasi-TOM two days ago, and then a 2-pound whoosh the next day after the cravings and hot flashes subsided a bit. But I still have hot flashes every day. I seem to have less of them when I am on hCG.

Have a great day, Maggie!!
Hey Skeptical I hope the snow is all gone by now, it is here in Michigan it is supposed to be in the 50"s today. Whooo Hooo! Oh Tom hasn't shown up. Arghhh!!! Have had hot flashes all week and so tired of it as well.

Quote:
36 days? Amazing! Congrats to you and hubby, wonderful!! Love reading your posts about your son and DIL visits...I know as a mom it's a great feeling to spend time with him/them again. That darn TOM...it's gotta be miserable to have the symptoms with no relief...hope it gets better for you.
Symptoms of TOM do make me sick but it is kind of nice without Aunt Flo at times. It has been a hard month for me especially eating off plan but I dusted myself off and have kept going, until tomorrow that is. Tomorrow will be my last VLCD and it can't come any time sooner. Going to say bye bye to P2 foods and hello to yummy P3 foods.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sldeal View Post
Magi, great that you're continuing to lose inches & pounds. At the rate you're going you'll be more than fit to walk the bridge. KUTGW!
I am so looking forward to our trip to MacKinaw and the Falls and can't wait to walk them both. I have been doing a sort of jog walk on my treadmill but I have a slightly bum knee(I use a brace for it when I jog/walk) that I don't want to hurt it with my stupidity of running. The inches are definitely coming off as my clothes can attest to, I am more happy about that than a particular number on the scale these days. I felt like a stuffed sausage when I started my round and now I don't, feels soooo good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracie514 View Post
Hi Maggie!!! I've also had it with the snow. I need sunshine and warm weather like NOW Sometimes I think I get seasonal disorder because I've been living in the cold and snow for the last 5-6 months and it makes me depressed sometimes. I cannot wait for this weather to break - ridiculous! Baseball season starts next week and the Pirates stadium is full of snow (Sorry for the rant)
I like your rants Gracie, no problem. I trully understand and lots of people suffer with the winter blues. It really does get tiring and when the weather is nice it seems to put us in a better frame of mind. Isn't it crazy how the baseball season starts and there is still snow? Bring on Spring!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie View Post
Sorry about the snow!! Let's hope that's the last of it!! So happy for your losses!! You totally deserve that, 36 days? You're amazing! And dh too. I know you must be looking forward to P3 this weekend! I know I'm probably gonna' be stuck still in P2, so I'm going a bit off plan for Sunday then back to basics Mon morning. Gonna' dose through it, since it helps curb my hunger. Gonna' freeze that yummy chocolate!
Just got some more snow yesterday but today it's in the 50's but I believe we are going to have some snow here the rest of the week, at least it is light snow. Today is day 39 and tomorrow will be my last dosing day and then 2 days no hHcg. I decided to do a full 40 days of VLCD, I'm crazy. I don't feel tempted by the Easter meal celebration and we are not really celebrating with anyone this year but staying home so I can eat P2 foods which is fine with me. DS and DDIL are going to her parents so it will be just hubby and I and he is on P2 so we are supporting eachother. I think I am looking forward to HWC in coffee and some bacon oh yes and avocado than anything else.

Quote:
Morning Maggie, hope your Wednesday goes well! Our snow is finally melting again.. SPRING come here now!!...

Then we will send it on your way...
My Wednesday was nice Deb. Went with DDIL on Tuesday to a Pottery and Creations place and had some fun just chatting and painting pottery. Yes, please send Spring my way!

Quote:
Good morning, Maggie!

It was cold and snowing (again) here yesterday. But the sun is peeking over the rooftops just now and it will be 42 here tomorrow!

I hope you have a great day and that your weather improves, too!
Weather is improving slightly, still talk of some flurries later in the week. I know the temperatures are going to be better so DH and I can get outdoors for some walking, really looking forward to that.

Last edited by MagieDen; 03-28-2013 at 05:49 AM..
Old 03-29-2013, 04:44 AM   #532
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Day 40 hHcg Diet Results

Start Weight - 208 (this includes 3 lb. gain from loading)

Current Weight, Last Dosing Weight - 183.6 lbs I know this is great but I am only 5'2 so I have a way to go.

Saturday and Sunday VLCD for 2 days with no hHcg.

Total loss on the 40 day round 24.4 lbs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good Friday morning, pretty happy that I am wrapping up this round soon. Decided to go for 40 days of VLCD because I had a flub up about a week earlier and I wanted to give it a go to reach 25 lbs. lost this round but my body wants what it wants. I know going into P3 is where the real work will take place maintaining the loss and not regainning it like I did at the end of last year. I start P3 on Monday but I am not reporting each and everyday what I weigh I will weigh privately and report only on Mondays and Thursdays if I feel like it what my weight for that day is. This journey to getting the pounds off is exhausting at most and there are times that reporting every little jot and tiddle on that annoying scale can drive me batty personally so that is how I will proceed. Some of the foods that I ate this round were different from my first round last year. One food I ate this round was a rice cake. I them and am glad they are Gluten Free. I would on occasion smear SF jam on them for a sweet treat. I drank more Green Tea this round than I have the previous and plan to keep that in my diet all the time. I also ate Northern Beans and also would on occasion have a FF Hot Dog and Turkey Bacon for breakfast.I also have kept up my walking and actually have increased it a bit this past week. I can only pray that I can stabilize at least I will work as hard as I can to do this. I will work on staying within the 2 lb. limit but we shall see. I do not want to throw caution to the wind and allow myself to get carried away like I did last time. I can use all the support I can get if I do this. I know that we all support one another and that is why I keep journaling. Well I hope you all have a good Friday and enjoy the Easter weekend.

HE is risen, HE is risen indeed!

BTW- Human Resources called hubby and told him that he could interview for the job and that they were posting it for Licensed Professional Counselors so he is happy that at least he can get a interview.

Last edited by MagieDen; 03-29-2013 at 05:15 AM..
Old 03-29-2013, 05:29 AM   #533

Fantastic job Maggie!!! so proud of you sticking for so long!! EXCELLENT loss!!

Have a wonderful P3!!
Old 03-29-2013, 08:31 AM   #534
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagieDen View Post
Total loss on the 40 day round 24.4 lbs.
What a great weight loss, Maggie! We are practically twins, you know! I, too, did a 40-day round and lost 22.2 pounds.

Girlfriend, we CAN stabilize!! Let's DO THIS!

And KUDOS on your hubby getting a shot at the job!! YAY!
Old 03-29-2013, 10:34 AM   #535
Big Yapper!!!!

So excited for you!! on your wonderful round!! You've done so well, and are in the right mindset for success in P3/P4. You can, and will do it!! The regular exercise will certainly help! So happy for you!

He is risen indeed!
Old 03-29-2013, 07:09 PM   #536
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: sldeal
Stats: 187/165/150
WOE: Atkins 72/Fast5
Start Date: December 27, 2012
24.4 lbs in 40 days! OMG that's fantastic! You're doing excellent work, we're all in this together so keep it up!
sldeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 07:11 AM   #537
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Great job, Maggie!
Old 03-30-2013, 08:53 AM   #538

Congrats Maggie, that's wonderful losses!! I know you'll do well with stabilizing. Happy Easter to you too!
Old 03-31-2013, 04:06 AM   #539
Senior LCF Member

Happy Easter, Maggie!!!
Old 03-31-2013, 05:01 AM   #540
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Happy Easter LCF's!

I serve a risen Savior He's in the world today, I know that He is living whatever men may say, I see His hand of mercy I hear His voice of cheer and just the time I need Him He's always near....

He lives!
He lives!
Christ Jesus lives today, He walks with me and talks with me along lifes narrow way.
He lives!
He lives!
Salvation to impart
You ask me how I know He lives, He lives within my

Have a Blessed Easter LCF's!

Last edited by MagieDen; 03-31-2013 at 05:03 AM..