Old 03-08-2013, 04:01 AM   #481
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: MagieDen
Stats: 245/Less/Even Less :)
WOE: LC
Start Date: Everyday!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blonde with a Rose View Post
Good Morning Maggie! I love the new avi!
I completely understand and I can relate to what you've said. Giving up is not an option. What's that saying about the journey being as important as the arrival? This is your journey to make, keep making the best choices you can.
Missing Dani as well.....
I like my Avitar too Blonde, it is very colorful and puts me in a better mood(not that I am always in a bad mood but you get the picture). You're right this is MY journey and only I can make things happen in the weight department. Hey, Danielle is back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sldeal View Post
Magie, the saying on your calendar is soooo true. I normally have regrets when I don't put my best foot forward; but I'm at my happiest when I know I gave it my best shot. So why is it we don't do our best always I didn't walk this morning because it was cool and my bed was nice and warm I'll beat myself up over that for the remaining of the day. I'm hoping for a better tomorrow. Have a great day and keep on losing!
I agree that I too have regrets and I want none when it comes to taking better care of myself. Sometimes maybe deep down I don't think I'm deserving to be healthy and happy, sometimes I think that I have used my weight to not allow others in my space, sometimes I think I just love food period but it always doesn't love me in the right way and the relationship is so onesided. Just my thoughts. You have been doing great with all the walking you have been doing, I need to look up that website and do it also. Right now with the eating plan I am on it encourages you to exercise but not intense exercise so I need not to do that. I did get out yesterday and went for a 2 mile walk with hubby, we bundled all up and got out for a cool brisk walk. Maybe you just needed a break from your walking, no harm in that so please do not beat yourself up over it. I know you have a goal in mind so just keep your eye on the prize and everything will work out. Have a nice day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
as always! So true...
Hey Shari, thanks for the support and glad you got something from this post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertGurl View Post
Nice to see you doing so well! I refuse to give up no matter how long it takes me.. I hate the idea of coulda/woulda/shoulda.. that always bothers me. So, I just keep stumbling along until something clicks!

Have a great day Ms. Maggie!
We won't give up together Danielle. Well, my being Diabetic won't allow me to give up. Stumbling along is better than a stand still and giving up anytime. Good to see you are feeling somewhat better and back to posting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkepticalMe View Post
Wow. Thanks. You are soooo inspirational!!! Thanks for being my cheerleader and always visiting my journal! Sometimes we just need to know that someone is there...listening.

You are awesome!
Ahhhh, you're too sweet. I look at it like my friend Deb looks at it, I'm just spreading the at least that what she says it is. Hey Deb! You are working so hard so why shouldn't someone tell you that and encourage you along the way, we ALL need it. You are so right, ALL of us just need to know that there is someone in the same situation just listening. It is also much appreciated that someone responds to us as well. I'm here I hear ya.

Last edited by MagieDen; 03-08-2013 at 04:08 AM..
MagieDen is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2013, 04:09 AM   #482
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Good Morning and GOOD FRIDAY TO YOU Maggie!!. hope all is well and that you have a wonderful weekend planned..
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 04:26 AM   #483
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Good Morning and GOOD FRIDAY TO YOU Maggie!!. hope all is well and that you have a wonderful weekend planned..
Hiya Deb! Uggh up early again today, being on hHcg does that as you well know but I also know that you have a hard time sleeping so sorry for that. It's Friday and the weekend is coming for you Deb but do you have to work? Hey with all that overtime money you will have enough to buy you one of those coconut bra thingys that they wear there in Hawaii. Weekend plans, not much going on but I will find something to do. My cat just planted herself on a pile of bills I have sitting on the table, she is so goofy. Well better go pay some bills before I get late notices. Have a nice day lady.
Old 03-08-2013, 06:58 AM   #484

Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186.6/169-mini goal
WOE: very low carb
coconut bra thingys I definitely want to see pics of that!! So your cat reminded you of the bills...I put mine on the table too but don't have a furbaby to remind me. I hate when I forget and get charged a late fee when I actually had the money to pay it on time! It's so nice that you and hubby take walks together.
shari is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 08:13 AM   #485
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: DesertGurl
WOE: Chris Powell's Carb Cycling
Start Date: 9/16/13
Have a great weekend, Maggie!

JUDDD gives me insomnia and loads of energy too...I am up way early in the mornings and have to force myself to sleep at night.. crazy stuff.
DesertGurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 01:53 PM   #486

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagieDen View Post
Hiya Deb! Uggh up early again today, being on hHcg does that as you well know but I also know that you have a hard time sleeping so sorry for that. It's Friday and the weekend is coming for you Deb but do you have to work? Hey with all that overtime money you will have enough to buy you one of those coconut bra thingys that they wear there in Hawaii. Weekend plans, not much going on but I will find something to do. My cat just planted herself on a pile of bills I have sitting on the table, she is so goofy. Well better go pay some bills before I get late notices. Have a nice day lady.
Hey Maggie!.. love the coconut bra idea... Yep, I am going to put this extra money aside so I can really really enjoy my trip. I usually worry about the cost of everything.. its a curse...

I do have to work tomorrow, but only as long as I want to. I will see how it goes, and I won't go in early... I need some SLEEP!! I know what you mean about the insomnia and HCG... ugh...

Enjoy your weekend!!
Old 03-09-2013, 05:27 AM   #487

Hey Maggie, you statement about using weight to keep others from getting intt your space really hit home for me because I know that's what I've been doing, plus using food as an emotional outlet. To be here, we've acknowledged this and is working on the next step...letting it go. And this apparently take years to do but it's so wonderful to be able to come here and know that I'm not alone in this challenge. You are always so supportive and encouraging.
Old 03-09-2013, 08:21 AM   #488
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: SkepticalMe
Happy Saturday!

Quote:
Right now with the eating plan I am on it encourages you to exercise but not intense exercise so I need not to do that.
My doctor, also, says not to do intense exercise and that is why I am not going to Jazzercise right now. I was going four times a week, but I felt like fainting a few times so I haven't been back in a few weeks. I may start going again, but only do half of the routine instead of the entire hour. We'll see.

Sorry to hijack your journal! I hope you have a great weekend!
SkepticalMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 01:53 PM   #489
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
coconut bra thingys I definitely want to see pics of that!! So your cat reminded you of the bills...I put mine on the table too but don't have a furbaby to remind me. I hate when I forget and get charged a late fee when I actually had the money to pay it on time! It's so nice that you and hubby take walks together.
I want to see a picture if she dares buy one? Yep furbaby #1 ( believe you me she thinks shes the number one top cat around here) plopt herself right down on the bills. She hates it when I tell her to move so I can get any paper away from her, she just loves to sit on paper. Bills all paid, no late fees today! Hubby and I went for another mile and half walk today because the weather permitted it, we went to a park where there are trails and lots of people getting out and taking walks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertGurl View Post
Have a great weekend, Maggie!

JUDDD gives me insomnia and loads of energy too...I am up way early in the mornings and have to force myself to sleep at night.. crazy stuff.
My weekend is going fine so far Danielle, how about yourself are you feeling better? Yuck for the insomina it really does stink and I am fighting to keep my eyes open right now so I can go to bed at a decent hour, hope I can make it. Take care.

Quote:
Hey Maggie!.. love the coconut bra idea... Yep, I am going to put this extra money aside so I can really really enjoy my trip. I usually worry about the cost of everything.. its a curse...

I do have to work tomorrow, but only as long as I want to. I will see how it goes, and I won't go in early... I need some SLEEP!! I know what you mean about the insomnia and HCG... ugh...

Enjoy your weekend!!
Good to know that you will have extra money for your trip Deb, I am sure having enough will be the least of your worries with all the overtime you have been putting in. Lady get some sleep you deserve it. You have a good weekend as well.

Quote:
Hey Maggie, you statement about using weight to keep others from getting intt your space really hit home for me because I know that's what I've been doing, plus using food as an emotional outlet. To be here, we've acknowledged this and is working on the next step...letting it go. And this apparently take years to do but it's so wonderful to be able to come here and know that I'm not alone in this challenge. You are always so supportive and encouraging.
Food as an emotional outlet is my story that is why I ballooned all the way up to 250 lbs. I am a work in progress always needing to work at it. You are just as supportive and encouraging as well Shari, thank you.

Quote:
My doctor, also, says not to do intense exercise and that is why I am not going to Jazzercise right now. I was going four times a week, but I felt like fainting a few times so I haven't been back in a few weeks. I may start going again, but only do half of the routine instead of the entire hour. We'll see.

Sorry to hijack your journal! I hope you have a great weekend!
Jump in any time, I love the company. No , no fainting allowed but I have had that happen a time or two my first round. I think doing 1/2 the routine may work I went for a 2 mile walk on Thursday, cleaned my church for 4 hours on Friday(up and down stairs are a killer) and then had a 1.5 mile today and believe you me I am doing no exercise tomorrow or Monday. Break time. Have a nice night.
Old 03-10-2013, 11:24 AM   #490
Senior LCF Member

Happy Sunday!

Just stepping in to say Happy Sunday!!
Old 03-10-2013, 12:17 PM   #491
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Just stepping in to say Happy Sunday!!
"Hiya!"
Old 03-11-2013, 03:55 AM   #492
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Day #22 hHcg Protocol

Good Monday morning LCF's

Here's my update on the diet that I have been following. Week #1 I lost (11.6 lbs), week #2 (3.6 lbs.), week #3 (3.4 lbs.) bringing my total losses for 21 days to 18.6 lbs. I am seriously happy with that and I couldn't ask for anything more. I am getting symptoms of TOM rearing his ugly head no cravings for chocolate yet, so we shall see how I hold up for this week and the week to come if I continue on the protocol. Well just wanted to update in case anyone was wondering how things are going.

Have a beautiful Monday!

Last edited by MagieDen; 03-11-2013 at 04:23 AM..
Old 03-11-2013, 04:08 AM   #493

Great losses!! Uh oh, TOM comes to me after you so I need to prepare for PMS too. Hope it's not too bad...whatever happens, you'll conquer it. Hope you have a beautiful Monday as well.
Old 03-11-2013, 06:27 AM   #494
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: sldeal
Stats: 187/165/150
WOE: Atkins 72/Fast5
Start Date: December 27, 2012
Magi this is excellent news! I'm sending a Marching Band your way just to help you celebrate
sldeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 09:17 AM   #495

Wonderful job Maggie! So proud!!
Old 03-11-2013, 12:00 PM   #496
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Great losses!! Uh oh, TOM comes to me after you so I need to prepare for PMS too. Hope it's not too bad...whatever happens, you'll conquer it. Hope you have a beautiful Monday as well.
Yuck I don't want TOM to show up but my symptoms for his arrival are apparant. I have been having more small hot flashes and fatigued which are symptoms I have been getting before he gets here. I know I always end up sending him your way Shari, I'm sorry. Today it is raining but I went to my church to help with the public school kids who do Bible Study and was able to walk over and get the kids and walk back to the church and it was nice outside and wasn't raining. I am so looking forward to getting more into my outside walking. So far no cravings, keeping my fingers crossed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sldeal View Post
Magi this is excellent news! I'm sending a Marching Band your way just to help you celebrate
Thank you, you are so sweet.

Quote:
Wonderful job Maggie! So proud!!
Thanks Deb, fighting for every release believe you me. I do peek at what the scale says about everyother day. Last night I really had to fight my head hunger which really is a bad behavior to eat when not hungry. I am soooo glad that I did because I had a 1.4 release today so I am glad I stuck to my guns and didn't give in to the head talk. Thank you again for your support, it means alot.
Old 03-11-2013, 04:35 PM   #497
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Shelle135
Stats: 320/238/135
WOE: HCG injections
Start Date: May 26, 2013
Great loss, Maggie! You have to be excited! And with TOM right around the corner!! WTG!!!

My battle during pms is I lose all sense of "caring" and "believing" ANYTHING can change. LOL! I literally have to eat right, exercise etc in faith and not by feeling. LOL!

It does pay off when I remain true! I am cheering for great successful days for you ahead!!!
Shelle135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 03:04 AM   #498
Senior LCF Member

Congratulations!

Quote:
...bringing my total losses for 21 days to 18.6 lbs.
Wow! That's awesome! I bet you're very happy with those numbers! Happy Tuesday!
Old 03-12-2013, 08:34 AM   #499
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Quote:
Good Monday morning LCF's

Here's my update on the diet that I have been following. Week #1 I lost (11.6 lbs), week #2 (3.6 lbs.), week #3 (3.4 lbs.) bringing my total losses for 21 days to 18.6 lbs. I am seriously happy with that and I couldn't ask for anything more. I am getting symptoms of TOM rearing his ugly head no cravings for chocolate yet, so we shall see how I hold up for this week and the week to come if I continue on the protocol. Well just wanted to update in case anyone was wondering how things are going.

Have a beautiful Monday!

woohoo! That's wonderful losses! You doing a longer round? Impressive!! I'm trying to only weigh once a week. Really hard! I'm also walking this round, and want to keep a day of light weights if I can. Our weather is lovey so it's not hard to walk. I go after dinner, keeps me out of the kitchen and my and and body like it. Dh has been coming with me, which is sweet. You're inspiring! One day at a time! You got this!
julieboolie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 09:59 AM   #500

Congrats on the release! It definitely paid off to fight the head hunger. The weather here has been really nice too...except today it's raining off and on so I want to nap. Let's kick TOM's booty this month!!
Old 03-12-2013, 12:29 PM   #501

Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
You're doing great Maggie! That's a nice release
Gracie514 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 05:45 AM   #502
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelle135 View Post
Great loss, Maggie! You have to be excited! And with TOM right around the corner!! WTG!!!

My battle during pms is I lose all sense of "caring" and "believing" ANYTHING can change. LOL! I literally have to eat right, exercise etc in faith and not by feeling. LOL!

It does pay off when I remain true! I am cheering for great successful days for you ahead!!!
I am just excited that the weight is coming off. TOM is around the corner but he is playing peek a boo at the moment, he is not sure if he wants to be found and frankly I don't care if he is. I can lose all caring too when I am pmsing so I will be hanging on and trying not to cave to temptaion. Thank you for your support.

Quote:
Wow! That's awesome! I bet you're very happy with those numbers! Happy Tuesday!
I am happy with the numbers but I am more happy "that my pants aren't tight!" I look at the scale number these days as just that "a number." I am working on having no emotional attachment to it. Now wearing a smaller size or feeling more comfortable in my clothing is my "turn on."

Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie View Post
woohoo! That's wonderful losses! You doing a longer round? Impressive!! I'm trying to only weigh once a week. Really hard! I'm also walking this round, and want to keep a day of light weights if I can. Our weather is lovey so it's not hard to walk. I go after dinner, keeps me out of the kitchen and my and and body like it. Dh has been coming with me, which is sweet. You're inspiring! One day at a time! You got this!
Julie I am doing a longer round only if I feel like it. I am taking this thing daily and today I am doing it. I am also continuing my walking and using occasional free weights when I walk for upper body strength. The weather here is iffy and the first day of Spring starts I believe sometime next week but it is Michigan and you can never trust the weather here in spring, it will still snow. One day at a time indeed Julie. Hubby is starting a round this weekend so I will have company for awhile. Thanks for the encouragement.

Quote:
Congrats on the release! It definitely paid off to fight the head hunger. The weather here has been really nice too...except today it's raining off and on so I want to nap. Let's kick TOM's booty this month!!
I so don't want to think of TOM this month but it seems he is hiding. I hear you though on kicking his behind, I am ready if temptaion comes my way, oh heck who am I kidding I will be hanging on for dear life NOT to give into his alluring qualitites and diving head first into some yummy chocolate. I always have good intentions so we shall see. Have a nice Thursday Shari.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracie514 View Post
You're doing great Maggie! That's a nice release
Thanks Gracie, you keep up the good work as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

God grant me the serenty to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and the wisdom to know the difference.

Have a nice Thursday LCF's!
Old 03-14-2013, 10:06 AM   #503
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Supersize vs. Superskinny-Youtube

Hey LCFS I have been watching a series on Youtube called Supersize vs. Superskinny that comes out from the UK(sorry not computer savvy otherwise I would type in the link) and I thought that maybe some of you would like to watch it. I don't watch Biggest Loser anymore because I think I have taken everything from that show that I could learn so I went searching via the internet and came across this show. I think this show is scaring me straight, let's hope it does and I can continue to make the changes in my life that I need to. I just wanted to say that the show shows alot of body parts of sorts so be prepared. Okay bye bye

Last edited by MagieDen; 03-14-2013 at 10:07 AM..
Old 03-14-2013, 12:30 PM   #504

Oh I saw that before Maggie!! Great shows! I will have to search them out again, I agree on the Biggest Loser.. although I get motivated at the end, I HATE the way they do it.. .

Thanks for the tip! Have a great rest of the day!
Old 03-15-2013, 03:26 AM   #505

Good morning! I've seen that show too and it's good. Thanks for the reminder..I'll have to look it up again. TOM if well known for playing hide-n-seek. I'm having PMS now too...hit a can of nuts last night and that was my dinner . I guess better than chocolate or ice cream Hope you have a great day and weekend!
Old 03-15-2013, 05:52 AM   #506
Senior LCF Member

Just stoppin' by...

HAPPY FRIDAY, Maggie!!

Hope you have a great weekend!!
Old 03-18-2013, 03:33 AM   #507
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: ChristineCQ
Stats: 234/192/159 (5'7")
WOE: DANDR
Start Date: 7/26/10 (re-start; original start 6/03)
Good morning, Maggie!!! Hope you had a wonderful weekend.
ChristineCQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 03:53 AM   #508

Morning Maggie! Are you still on P2? Wowza if you are.. this is a long time. If not, hope you are enjoying life! ..
Old 03-18-2013, 05:45 AM   #509
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: sldeal
Stats: 187/165/150
WOE: Atkins 72/Fast5
Start Date: December 27, 2012
Hey Magie, just popping in to wish you a happy start of the week! Hope you had a wonderful weekend.
sldeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 05:45 AM   #510
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Day # 29 hHcg Diet Update & Other Stuff! >:0)

Good Monday morning!

Had a nice weekend with the hubster and the family. I went to see that new movie Oz the Great and Powerful I believe that is what it's called? Anyway I thought it was cute, hubby wasn't so sure he wanted to see it but he went for me. DS#1 and DDIL joined us so it was really nice because it has been awhile since he has seen a movie with us. He just got out of the Army and has now secured a job and new used vehicle(he needed another car that was more fuel efficient they have a jeep but with gas prices and all this car is better)and is still working on a house. I am excited he is around because he and DH have the same personality and as much as I my husband he can drive me bonkers so both he and my son can gab as much as they want on any subject all they want as long as they leave me out of it. My DDIL is much like me, more reserved so we get along just fine. So anyway the movie was worth seeing and we went to the matinee where the price was cheap anyway even if we didn't like it. Didn't do anything else really for the weekend but just my normal routine of housework, grocery shopping ect..... On the weight front I managed to drop 2.4 lbs. this week. I am going for a 40 day round so I will be stopping this diet on the 29th. I believe I have 12 more days to go on it. I am happy where I am and the diet is alright and I must admit I have eaten more things not the Simeone's way but it is okay for me. I am expecting for a stall because I know TOM is wanting to show up but like I said he is taking his sweet time, he may not even show up at all. I hope he doesn't show up near the end of the round. My clothes are fitting so much better, I haven't taken my inches to see how much I have lost but when the pants you wear pull away from your body you just know you have lost inches. I am wearing 16's right now very comfortable and am hoping I will be wearing my 14's really soon. My goal in the grand scheme of things is to wear a size 10. I can't always control the number that is on the scale but I know can continue to work on controlling what goes into my mouth. I am still walking at least a mile a day if I can get it in and have been taking walks with hubby here and there as the weather outdoors permits. He started his fat load this weekend and it's VLCD #1 for him so he is off and running I mean literally he got up this morning and got on the treadmill and did a run jog so he is ready for this. We both still plan to walk the Mighty MacKinaw Bridge here in Michigan Labor Day weekend and then go about 66 miles further to Tecumanon Falls and hike that, both the bridge and the falls are 5 miles each so we are getting our behinds in shape for this. DS #1 is doing the Tough Mudder in June so we will be going and cheering him on, I told him no Tough Mudder for DH and I but the bridge and the fall hike will be our Tough Mudder. Well I hope this Monday finds you all in good spirits and good health, let's be good to ourselves today and every day because we deserve it.

Last edited by MagieDen; 03-18-2013 at 06:23 AM..