Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2013, 07:13 AM   #451
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: sldeal
Stats: 187/165/150
WOE: Atkins 72/Fast5
Start Date: December 27, 2012
Magie dinner doesn't sound too bad, but I would definitely want some cheese . Enjoy your weekend!
sldeal is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2013, 06:45 AM   #452
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186/179-mini goal
WOE: hcg 2.0
P2 tacos are great! Also the chili You're doing great! Is this week two you just finished? Hope you have a wonderful weekend.
shari is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 07:37 AM   #453
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: MagieDen
Stats: Unhealthy/Healthier/Healthy
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: Monday! :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sldeal View Post
Magie dinner doesn't sound too bad, but I would definitely want some cheese . Enjoy your weekend!
Yea I wanted some cheese too. I could have added FF cheese but decided not to. You have a great weekend as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
P2 tacos are great! Also the chili You're doing great! Is this week two you just finished? Hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Hey Shari, how are things going for you? I am finishing up week 2 and will weigh in on Monday and see where I am. I am just going to weigh myself once a week even if it is Hhcg. My plan is just to keep going until I get tired of the food or my body shows me I need to. There are alot of people doing longer rounds these days so who knows I may continue to be one of them. I am going to take this one day at a time and see how I feel and if there is any indication I need to stop then I will. I'm not sure cheating and eating off protocol foods are going to have me stop doing this, I will just pick myself up and dust myself off and keep going. I have all good intentions but things as you know can derail us from our attempts to keep things moving along. Well enough of all my words of good intentions, you have a wonderfful weekend with your family and friends.
Old 03-02-2013, 11:41 AM   #454

Gallery: Meek75
WOE: Atkins
Hey Mags!! Marking my spot and here to cheer you one. Congrats on the 11 pounds thus far
Meek75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 11:46 AM   #455
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meek75 View Post
Hey Mags!! Marking my spot and here to cheer you one. Congrats on the 11 pounds thus far
Thanks a bunch Meek, here to cheer you on and support you in any way I can. Need to get off the puter' and get some late lunch, DS#1 is visiting so I had to give him my undivided attention because he has been away for so long. Making a chicken sandwich with mustard, lettuce, of course chicken and my now beloved celery sticks. I'll be here! TTYL!

BTW- You go girl!
MagieDen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 02:52 PM   #456

Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
I hope you had a wonderful time with your boy! .. I know how happy you are to have him home again.. enjoy every moment you get!

Keep on going and enjoying the success you are building on each day! I see you are going to continue until you get sick of it, or your body says enough. Excited for you!
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 03:17 AM   #457
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
I hope you had a wonderful time with your boy! .. I know how happy you are to have him home again.. enjoy every moment you get!

Keep on going and enjoying the success you are building on each day! I see you are going to continue until you get sick of it, or your body says enough. Excited for you!
Good Sunday morning Deb. I did have a wonderful time with my son, he is almost all grown up. It was nice to just have some time alone with him because he is like the energizer bunny here, there and everywhere. My youngest son is more laid back so they are quite the opposites. He has spent his week both he and his wife looking at houses and this next week the two of them will be looking for work. He is still getting paid by the Army until April so that is good but they both need work so I am praying they can both find something. He will also be going to school so he has alot on his 24 year old plate. Deb, I really think I am going to keep going on the protocol and see where I end up. I know that if my body shows signs that I shouldn't continue I will. I also think that I may do like a mini load of 1-2 meals of good fats and continue on from there. My plan is a bit would some would say "rogue" but everyone seems to experiment so I will see how I do. I think I am at the point where I am just tired of being overweight and I want the majority of the weight off so I am willing to give it my best shot. If for health reasons like I get really sick and have to stop the drops I will, but a cheat by eating fatty foods I will not stop I will just keep going and take the the slow loss and continue. I'm not saying that I plan to deliberately eat off plan foods(it does happen) but if I do I am going to do better on the next meal and just keep going until I end the round. Hubby is wanting to join me again but I am not sure he is ready to eat the foods on protocol just yet, he is still partying with DS. Thank you so much for all your support it means so much. Have a nice Sunday.

Last edited by MagieDen; 03-03-2013 at 03:33 AM..
Old 03-03-2013, 06:16 AM   #458

So nice to hear about your son returning home with his wife and seeking a permanent home where he will be near you and hubby. I can't imagine the days when my sons will leave too. I was discussing this yesterday with some other moms as we were reflecting how our sons have been best friends since pre-k and soon may be going to different HS then colleges..oh my! You are in a good place, and I agree with your idea to just keep going until you want or feel a need to stop. We have to adjust every plan to fit our individual needs. So if going 'rogue' is the way to go then it's not really rogue to me, it's just adjusting it to work for you. I may join you soon but will do Omaha if I do. I'm thinking that this could work for me now because I can eat up to 3 fruits, plenty veggies with reduced meat, which is what I want to start doing anyway. And you can eat up to 800cals..even better! Sorry to ramble in your journal, you're the first one I came in LOL. Happy Sunday, dear.
Old 03-03-2013, 06:45 AM   #459

I love both of your ideas! You KNOW I am all about what works.. Having been the Rogue QUEEN back in the day.... I love your ideas, and your motivation to continue on. I may also be joining you, as I am starting to think HAWAII very strongly now, and need to stop spinning my wheels..

Have a FANTASTIC SUNDAY! .. so happy your son is home.. and Shari, one day you will go through them leaving, but MOM is always going to be number ONE!!!
Old 03-04-2013, 03:29 AM   #460
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hhcg Week 2

Down 3.6 lbs this week making it 2 weeks of the low calorie part of the Hhcg protocol. Total lost for the 2 weeks with load weight 14.6, not counting load weight 11.6 lbs. I always count my load weight because I ate it and I gainned it so I count it. So that has been my 2 weeks thus far on the diet. I hope everyone has a nice Monday.

TTYL -
Old 03-04-2013, 05:37 AM   #461

FANTASTIC!!!...

The fact that you have made it 2 weeks, and have lost so much, is inspiring for me!.. It can be done, by those who have done it before...

I swear, it is so hard for me to get through and entire round anymore, so this gives me hope if I decide to do another round.
Old 03-04-2013, 08:13 AM   #462
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Stats: 240/current ?/125
WOE: JUDDD restart 8/14
Start Date: (Juddd 2010)
Good Morning Maggie! Great job! Just stopping by to say hello....

HELLO!
Blonde with a Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 08:27 AM   #463
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
I love both of your ideas! You KNOW I am all about what works.. Having been the Rogue QUEEN back in the day.... I love your ideas, and your motivation to continue on. I may also be joining you, as I am starting to think HAWAII very strongly now, and need to stop spinning my wheels..

Have a FANTASTIC SUNDAY! .. so happy your son is home.. and Shari, one day you will go through them leaving, but MOM is always going to be number ONE!!!

Deb, when are you going to Hawaii again? For some reason the month of October keeps running through my mind? I hear you about thinking of summer, it will be here before we all know it and what have we been doing about enjoying it more without all the sweating(okay talking to myself here and not particularly to any of you ). I hate to sweat when outdoors, I don't mind sweating when I work out hard but not when I am being social and enjoying the outdoors. You can do anything you set your mind to Deb because you are just awesome that way.
Old 03-04-2013, 08:30 AM   #464
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blonde with a Rose View Post
Good Morning Maggie! Great job! Just stopping by to say hello....

HELLO!
Hey there Blonde, you doing okay? HELLO!
Old 03-04-2013, 09:31 AM   #465

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagieDen View Post
Deb, when are you going to Hawaii again? For some reason the month of October keeps running through my mind? I hear you about thinking of summer, it will be here before we all know it and what have we been doing about enjoying it more without all the sweating(okay talking to myself here and not particularly to any of you ). I hate to sweat when outdoors, I don't mind sweating when I work out hard but not when I am being social and enjoying the outdoors. You can do anything you set your mind to Deb because you are just awesome that way.
Yep, October is my month. We have been looking at condo's and pricing, and all that. The best prices are Sept-Dec. Before Christmas. So basically I have until Dec. 13 to take my trip. So I really need to get myself in gear!!
Old 03-05-2013, 03:18 AM   #466

congrats Maggie!! I count load weight too for the same reason.
Old 03-05-2013, 05:43 AM   #467
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Down 3.6 lbs this week making it 2 weeks of the low calorie part of the Hhcg protocol. Total lost for the 2 weeks with load weight 14.6, not counting load weight 11.6 lbs. I always count my load weight because I ate it and I gainned it so I count it. So that has been my 2 weeks thus far on the diet. I hope everyone has a nice Monday.

TTYL -
14.6lbs in 2 wks. Definitely reason to celebrate! keep it up you're doing great!
Old 03-06-2013, 07:35 AM   #468
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Hey there Blonde, you doing okay? HELLO!
Yeah, I'm tryin'...I'm my own worst enemy you know...

Have a fabulous day!
Old 03-06-2013, 08:04 AM   #469

Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Seems like you're rocking the hcg!!! You go girl I'm sure your Easter outfit will look awesome
Gracie514 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 12:28 PM   #470
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Shelle135
Stats: 320/238/135
WOE: HCG injections
Start Date: May 26, 2013
Hi Magie!!! I found you! Wow your journal is hopping! Hopefully mine will some day. haha! CONGRATS on your amazing loss!!!!

You are truly an inspiration!!! KUTGW!!!
Shelle135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 12:32 PM   #471
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Yep, October is my month. We have been looking at condo's and pricing, and all that. The best prices are Sept-Dec. Before Christmas. So basically I have until Dec. 13 to take my trip. So I really need to get myself in gear!!
You will be Hawaii ready Deb, I know you will. I must admit I am a tad envious of your trip so I will have to live through you when you go to Hawaii so take plenty of pictures so I can see and pretend that is I on the beaches of wherever you go. I get to settle for the UP in September and the lakes of Michigan are not like the beaches of Hawaii by any means.

Quote:
congrats Maggie!! I count load weight too for the same reason.
Thanks for the jumps of joy it reminds me that I need to exercise more. Hey a person gains the weight on Hcg why not count it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sldeal View Post
14.6lbs in 2 wks. Definitely reason to celebrate! keep it up you're doing great!
Thank you so much! Thank you for the celebration emoticons, I them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blonde with a Rose View Post
Yeah, I'm tryin'...I'm my own worst enemy you know...

Have a fabulous day!
I am my own worst enemy as well Blonde, I need to to stop this however. I hope your day went well also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracie514 View Post
Seems like you're rocking the hcg!!! You go girl I'm sure your Easter outfit will look awesome
Hey Gracie, glad to hear Miss Erin is feeling better, poor thing. I am sooo glad you reminded me about my Easter outfit I so need to fit in it so it will be my motivation to keep going.
Old 03-06-2013, 12:36 PM   #472
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelle135 View Post
Hi Magie!!! I found you! Wow your journal is hopping! Hopefully mine will some day. haha! CONGRATS on your amazing loss!!!!

You are truly an inspiration!!! KUTGW!!!
So glad you found it, changed my Avi today I needed some uplifting images to keep myself sane in the MI cold weather. Thanks for the congratulations and you will accomplish what you set out to do as well. Yea, my journal is up and down and have wonderful ladies visiting from time to time, you can drop in anytime and get in on the conversations, we don't bite. I will remember to visit your journal so put the coffee or tea on and we will just chat.

TTYL

Old 03-07-2013, 03:15 AM   #473

Hey Maggie! Hope you have a great day
Old 03-07-2013, 04:04 AM   #474
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Hey Maggie! Hope you have a great day
You too Shari, my day is up and running so far. I did peek on the scale this morning and the trend is a good one. I can't believe it is already March 7th, can you? The days and months seem to be flying by and summer will be here before I know it. Enjoy your day!
Old 03-07-2013, 04:12 AM   #475
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Calender

Good Thursday Morning LCF's! So this is the saying on my calender that sits right in front of my computer:

Nobody who ever gave his best regretted it.

I struggle each and everyday and I start my day off with well intentions in almost every aspect of my life. My biggest struggle has been getting a grip on the added weight on my body and working at getting if off. I am and will always be a work in progress and I don't know when I will arrive but one day I WILL! I want to be able to look back on my life and know in my heart and mind that I didn't give up, bumps in the road and setbacks yes, but not giving up on myself. I know that I will not regret trying to get the unwanted pounds off of this body so I just keep working at it and pushing forward.

Car Pe Diem!

Old 03-07-2013, 06:16 AM   #476
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good Morning Maggie! I love the new avi!

I completely understand and I can relate to what you've said. Giving up is not an option. What's that saying about the journey being as important as the arrival? This is your journey to make, keep making the best choices you can.

Missing Dani as well.....
Old 03-07-2013, 06:20 AM   #477
Senior LCF Member

Magie, the saying on your calendar is soooo true. I normally have regrets when I don't put my best foot forward; but I'm at my happiest when I know I gave it my best shot. So why is it we don't do our best always I didn't walk this morning because it was cool and my bed was nice and warm I'll beat myself up over that for the remaining of the day. I'm hoping for a better tomorrow. Have a great day and keep on losing!
Old 03-07-2013, 06:26 AM   #478

Quote:
Good Thursday Morning LCF's! So this is the saying on my calender that sits right in front of my computer:

Nobody who ever gave his best regretted it.

I struggle each and everyday and I start my day off with well intentions in almost every aspect of my life. My biggest struggle has been getting a grip on the added weight on my body and working at getting if off. I am and will always be a work in progress and I don't know when I will arrive but one day I WILL! I want to be able to look back on my life and know in my heart and mind that I didn't give up, bumps in the road and setbacks yes, but not giving up on myself. I know that I will not regret trying to get the unwanted pounds off of this body so I just keep working at it and pushing forward.

Car Pe Diem!

as always! So true...
Old 03-07-2013, 08:03 AM   #479
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: DesertGurl
Start Date: 8/22/14
Nice to see you doing so well! I refuse to give up no matter how long it takes me.. I hate the idea of coulda/woulda/shoulda.. that always bothers me. So, I just keep stumbling along until something clicks!

Have a great day Ms. Maggie!
DesertGurl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 04:13 PM   #480
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: SkepticalMe
Hi there!

Quote:
I want to be able to look back on my life and know in my heart and mind that I didn't give up...Car Pe Diem!
Wow. Thanks. You are soooo inspirational!!! Thanks for being my cheerleader and always visiting my journal! Sometimes we just need to know that someone is there...listening.

You are awesome!
SkepticalMe is offline   Reply With Quote